Welcome to the Nest Ch. 03

Story Info
Alice has a new, yet familiar encounter.
1.8k words
3.88
2.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pozgirl
Pozgirl
3 Followers

It was the kind of morning that started out with me taking a cold shower. I'd been running a pretty high fever. My meds were good enough to make me feel better but not enough to stop the virus. It had been a couple weeks with me just in this room -- they'd installed vending machines for my food and beverage needs so I wont have to leave all the time. I was put on estrogen to start lactating so I can start transmitting HIV through breast milk.

Speaking of, it may sound strange but becoming HIV+ really was the best thing that ever happened to me. I knew I didn't have much time left, but it was a reason to live life to the fullest. I wouldn't go back.

I was told I had a client coming and he specifically wanted me wearing dark blue lingerie and to be fingering myself when he arrived. No problem there. I was laid out on the bed with my legs wide open when he opened the door.

He stood a little over 6'2", wore brand new denim blue jeans with matching shirt. White cowboy hat on his head and brand new black cowboy boots. He leaned on the threshold, crossed his arms over his chest and smiled.

His name was James and he was my older brother.

"I heard you were here, so I had to come and see for myself."

I laughed. "That's not why you came here. You requested I be in lingerie because you want to fuck me."

He took a few steps inside the room, used his foot to close the door to the outside, and began to take his clothes off. A few more moments found him laying on top of me with his cock at my entrance.

As he wrapped his hands around my neck in domination, I took his face in my hands and held it gently, looking him in the eyes. I wanted him to see into my soul.

He pushed in slowly and I arched my back and moaned out loud. I wrapped my legs around the small of his back and locked them at the ankles. I must have felt good...he moaned louder than me and collapsed on top of me.

"FUCK you feel good, Alice! You're fucking tight! Smooth."

He squeezed my throat a little tighter. I could still breathe but it was harder.

I moved my hands to his hips and slowly guided him deeper. "You have a nice cock, my brother. It's full. Hard. You NEED this pussy."

He slowly kissed me on the lips while keeping his eyes on mine. "Yes, I do. It's been a while."

I pulled him all the way inside of me and held him deep. "How much time did they give you to use me?"

He held his breath. "Till morning. They didn't even charge me."

I smiled as I slid him out to his tip, then slowly pulling him back in. "You're throbbing already, brother mine."

"Call me 'sir', Alice." He said picking up the pace.

Kissing him I answered, "Call me 'Sparrow', sir."

He arched his back with his shoulders high and his hips low, pushing all the way into me again. "I'm not wearing a condom. What if I get you pregnant?"

As he said it, he pulsed harder.

"Is that what you want? To breed me, sir?"

He whispered, "Yes. I want to put a bun in your oven."

Knowing it would turn him on I said, "I do, too. Wombs were meant to be filled." I looked him in the eyes again. "Nothing is more natural than sex. It's literally where life begins. Fill me with your seed, sir."

I slid my tongue into his mouth as he started to breathe heavily again. "I'm cumming, Sparrow. I'm cumming hard!"

Putting my hands on his face, I pulled his head back and made him look into my eyes. "Cum and know you're fucking your sister. Know she loves your cock."

He held his breath as his cock pulsated, twitched, and flexed. He was filling me up -- it was all I needed to cum along with him. I dug my fingernails into his back and slowly drug them down his spine. He screamed in pain and pleasure.

I moved my hands to his ass and kept him deep inside of me - "Right there you fucking stud...just let it go. Fill me up."

After he went soft I slid down his body and sucked him to hardness again, then I mounted him slowly -- enjoying him filling me up.

As he smiled up at me I said, "I'm going to fuck you, and ride you, and use you sir. Did you like my pussy?"

"Yes, I did." He answered sliding his hands up my body and fondling my breasts. "You got these done, didn't you?"

I nodded. "Yes, I did. I'm a D cup now. Do you like?"

He sat up a little, enough to purse his lips on my right nipple. "Yes, I do."

I rolled my hips back and forth slowly, keeping my clit in contact with his body. He put his hands on my hips and held me down as hard as he could.

Allowing him to suckle I said, "Drink from the tap, sir. I'm going to fuck you until tomorrow morning. You're going to cum, and cum, and cum."

He began to breathe heavily again. "I want to eat that pussy after this one, Sparrow."

I smiled down at him, knowing I was giving him HIV like I did the others. "You can eat me if you want, so long as you fuck my ass for me after that. Can you do that for me?"

He looked up at me stunned. "You...want that?"

Nodding I replied, "I want to feel you deep inside of me...taking me in ever way a man can take a woman. My body is your toy, sir....here for your pleasure."

He slid his hands around my neck again so I responded. "Yes, please...choke me harder, sir."

He hesitated so I slapped him across his face. "DO IT!"

As he choked me harder, I twisted both his nipples. "Like a little pain, do you?"

He nodded, so I slapped him again -- hard. "After you cum, you're going to beg to eat my pussy. Got it?"

I leaned forward and placed my left nipple in his mouth. "Drink up, sir."

"I'll let you cum again if you promise me never to use condoms ever again."

I wanted for the right moment. "You know mom has been looking at you since you turned 18, right?"

He was right on the edge of cumming again. "What?!"

"Mom...she's been lusting after you for years. You never noticed that she tends to take her time bending over the sink to do dishes when she knows you're in the kitchen?"

He looked up at me confused.

"Ever notice she doesn't wear panties when she does it? You can see right through her night gown. Trust me, she talks about you all the time. She wants you, sir."

He was maybe 2 pumps away from cumming. "Promise me you'll take her the next time she's bent over the sink doing dishes. Promise me you'll take her raw."

"But she's our mother." He replied confused.

"No, she's a woman...a woman that hasn't had dick in years."

"And if I get her pregnant?"

"That's her problem, not yours. She needs to submit to you."

These were all lies, of course...our mom hasn't been lusting after him but I knew her...once he took control of her, she wouldn't say no. Dad has been fucking his secretary for years now -- mom truly hasn't had cock in a long time. Besides. I needed him to spread HIV to her.

He was bursting when I said, "Say it. Say you'll fuck her."

To turn him on even more, I drug my nails down his chest slow and hard.

"YES!" He screamed, then twisted his body to the right as he came inside of me again. I waited until he was through cumming.

I then laid down on the bed with my legs spread, and used my fingers to spread my lips. "Now eat me."

As he got his face into position he asked, "Does mom really want me?"

I placed my heels in the small of his back, and wove my fingers into his hair as I pulled his face into my pussy. "Yes, she does. I've heard her using a vibrator, calling your name. She wants you to knock her up...now, get your face in my pussy and suck on my clit."

"I'll do it....I'll fuck the whore."

I smiled, knowing he would. She'd love it. At least until the fuck flu symptoms set in but by then, he'd have been fucking her for weeks and she'd be his whore. I wasn't lying -- she really did need cock. It's been a while for her. I knew once he slid into her, she wouldn't fight him. As soon as she felt a man enter her, she'd submit.

He was sucking on my clit when I had a remarkable idea. "You could whore her."

I pulled his face harder into me and came, kicking my heels into the small of his back.

With his cock hard again, he lined up his tip with my asshole. He gave me a confused look.

"Fuck her well enough, long enough, and she'll fall in love. Dad is out of town for weeks at a time -- use that to your advantage. She wants to be tied up, and spanked. She'll love your college friends."

He smiled as I added, "Oh, and fuck her hard and fast. No mercy."

After leaning up to kiss him I said, "I've never done anal before. Hold my arms down and just shove it in."

He stretched out my arms tightly and put his full weight down on them.

"Beg me." He said smiling.

"Sir, would you please fuck my ass for me? I want it bad."

"My pleasure is your pain, slut." He said wrapping his hands around my neck and shoving in hard.

I'm going to free him, just as I was freed -- and he'll free mom and she'll free others.

The pain from his cock entering my ass was like nothing I'd ever felt. Lightning throughout my body, igniting every painful nerve I had.

As I screamed he said, "I'll do it....I'll whore her.

I wrapped my legs around him, despite the pain I was in.

"What's more, I'll get the bitch pregnant. I'm starting right after I finish with you, slut."

"Thank you for fucking my whole for me, sir." I said as I entered more pleasure than I had ever known.

Pozgirl
Pozgirl
3 Followers