All Comments on 'Welcome to the Sex Dungeon'

by SPARTAN047

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And here, ladies and gentlemen,

we have a very, very rare specimen of the Mamono world - a caring dark elf.

----

I don't have words to express my appreciation. Thanks, and please don't stop :)

I'm thinking of your MGE stories for the ex-USSR MGE fan-fiction community whose members often can't read fan-fiction in English. Would you please agree to that? Of course, copyright marks and links to the original stories would be retained.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years agoAuthor
^_^

Comments like these are what keep me writing everyday. It's just that Literotica delays publishing them due to their policy of reviewing them first. Still, my completed works are on Archive of Our Own and Pastebin the very day they're completed. Thank you, and do keep leaving your feedback.

The dark elves are described as caring in the encyclopedia only if they notice their slaves getting ill. I might have made her sadistic enough – maybe too sadistic, but as all mamono are now under the influence of the new demon lord, they will want to find someone to call their own. I didn't intend her to be a 'caring' dark elf in the first place, oddly enough. She was just intending to find and keep a man for herself, and she loved to care for shōtas due to her motherly instincts. I suppose that made her caring enough.

Yeah, sure, it's perfectly all right. All my works on AO3 and Pastebin can easily be copied and put for translation there since Literotica doesn't publish my stories straightaway. You'll find a complete list of them the instant I publish them. Feel free to use the translated works there, and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love all your work

I'm enjoying all your stories, and can't wait for more

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years agoAuthor
^_^

I appreciate the love, anon. :P I realise you will not be notified when I reply, since Literotica doesn't have a notification system, but I want anyone who reads this to know I take note of and generally reply to comments. I've hardly been creating and posting stories for a month and I have already received so much love. It's all an author needs.

Some of you have written in with suggestions and ideas of your own. If you're reading this, please know that my time is in a way limited by my own ideas, certain requests I give priority to, as well as my Master's degree and the limit of my imagination in implementing your ideas. Everyone who emailed me privately with their own suggestions have been taken note of as well, and they have been very well thought out. The only limiting factors are that I don't always enjoy writing stories of certain genres, I get occasionally tired of writing long pieces, and I don't always get ideas or plots for the suggestions I get.

However, never fear. Whatever the length of content of my plots, I will keep writing, and considering requests. I've put requests on the backseat for now because of the reasons outlined above, but my stories will keep coming regularly. I hope you keep reading, fapping and enjoying them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved the unexpected ending. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 5 years agoAuthor
To: Anon

Thank you very much. I haven't had time to write and finished my exams six days ago so I'll see if I can start again. Thanks for reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPARTAN047@SPARTAN047
386 Followers
Hate women, not interested in them. Met some sweet men, but I'm trans-only now. Cheers, and good reading. Happy writing as well if you're a writer. UPDATE on 15 Aug 2023, Tue 00:36:52 I no longer read or know much about MGE anymore since maybe 2017 or so, I'm trans and a fe...