Welcome to the Show

Story Info
Brittany's magic takes hold of a fifth after all!
3.1k words
4.83
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is part of a six chapter book: TILT Book II - Prospecting. Chapter titles listed below, will go back and add hyperlinks after each chapter is published. Check my Author page for Book I.

As with the last book my stories tend to heat up quickly and have lots of explicit, graphic lesbian sex with the raunchy details throughout. That's what I like to read and what I like to write; these stories are sparked from my personal fantasies and day dreams, and then the characters come to life and guide me...

It's not for everyone. Is it for you? šŸ˜‰

Please leave me your comments on the stories if you like them, and I encourage you to reach out to me via the Contact tab on my Author page with your thoughts, ideas and feelings. šŸ˜™

xoxo Maribelle

As always, all characters engaging in any sexual activity are above 18.

ā˜¬ā˜¬ā˜¬

(hyperlinks will be added after all chapters are released)

TILT Book II - Prospecting

Chapter 1: A Furtive Fragrance

Chapter 2: Marci Melts

Chapter 3: Kimmy's Kitty

Chapter 4: Good Foods

Chapter 5: Brittany's Bimbos

Chapter 6: Welcome to the Show

ā˜¬ā˜¬ā˜¬

TILT

Book II - Prospecting

Chapter 6 - Welcome to the Show

ā˜¬ā˜¬ā˜¬

"Hmmm... mmmph... oooh..."

Maria moaned with tortured pleasure every step.

A slimy wet drool covered her mouth, here eyes glowed a deep neon blue. She hobbled down the main aisle toward the produce section at the back of the store. She wore a deranged expression, a mix of fear and lust and confused, blissful joy. She'd heard the call of the woman in blue, and she longed for her touch...

Her taste...

The thought echoed in Maria's head. She could not make sense of what was happening - and she could not bring herself to care.

Her dark, wet pussy swelled and burned for a woman's love - that was all that mattered right now. Her transformed breasts bounced as she hobbled, the gray yoga crop top pulled down beneath them now, her brown nipples pointing out, hard like bullets, red scratch marks and wet smears on the skin around them from her own fevered gropes. Her sneakers and socks were missing, and she stepped through the store barefoot, grunting and groaning as she rubbed herself, her vulva wet and slick and dripping beneath her glistening trim mound. Her yoga pants and panties dragged behind her, still hanging off one foot, streaked with the juice of her supernatural arousal.

She looked left and right, desperately, her hands moving over her body incessantly, squeezing, pinching and caressing her changed form.

And then she spotted her at the end of the main aisle.

Maria's growls grew more excited - sensual and eager - she hurried toward the blue enchantress - her master - eyes wild with desire, prowling the curves of the woman's figure with ferocious appetite.

ā˜¬ā˜¬ā˜¬

Becky wiggled her ear buds into place and launched her "at work" playlist from her phone. She frowned as she looked at the time. 8:17 PM.

Ugh, one more hour.

She shook her head, then pulled her long wavy blonde hair back and tied it with a hair tie from off her wrist. Then she smoothed her red Good Foods apron down, pulled the knot at her waist tight, and pushed the large plastic cart through the double flapping doors and into the main store.

The cart was loaded down with tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, apples and pears, all in their own plastic bins. Every night before the store closed, Becky would refresh the produce section. It was her favorite part of the job - which wasn't saying much as she hated the job and Good Foods altogether - but it was the last major task of the day and she could listen to her music as she worked. Customers were usually thinning out by that time and so it was almost a relaxing process.

As usual she started with the tomatoes. She moved the ones left on the shelf to the front, quickly inspecting each for damage or bruising, pulling back any that were too bruised or scraped.

Suddenly, she got an eerie feeling.

Becky looked behind her, then on either side. From the produce section, she could see the entire back section of the store. Nobody in sight.

She checked all around again, her soft blue eyes scanning the area slowly. With a twist of her mouth, she shrugged turned the volume up on her music, and reached for the fresh tomatoes, stacking them above of the older ones she'd just arranged.

ā˜¬ā˜¬ā˜¬

Brittany swallowed and inhaled deeply.

It is time.

The incessant squeals and moans that echoed in her head seemed to sense it too, the ever-present and unseen women-lovers intensifying their passionate exchanges.

Brittany watched from far away as a confused Hailey exited her business office area and walked toward the front of the store, clutching her purse and backpack and keys.

Brittany watched her large ass sway side to side as she quickly walked away.

Maybe another day.

She had to let some women go after all, to explain that nothing unusual happened when people eventually come poking about in a few days, looking for their missing wife or mother or daughter or sister.

Of course, with the words Brittany had uttered over the intercom, nobody in the store would remember anything out of the ordinary. Their minds would be blank of anything besides routine.

Except, of course, her girls.

Brittany felt the heat between her legs intensify as she walked toward the back of the store, where she had just ordered her brainwashed and beautiful recruits to gather. It was time for the Consummation and Confirmation. She was actually going to pull it off. Four women in one score.

Josephine will be so pleased...

Brittany looked left as she reached the main aisle in the middle of the store, which separated the front section from the back section. Her wicked smile grew as she saw the transformed and nearly naked Maria hobbling toward her, moving her hands over her enlarged breasts and ass as she walked. Brittany hadn't seen her since she first cast her spell ten minutes prior, but it was clear the magic had taken full control of her, driving her into a frenzied hyper-arousal.

Brittany slid her over-sized shades up to rest on the top of her head, unveiling her glowing eye sockets. The intense swirling neon blue plasma portals lit up the aisle and cast strange, long shadows from the grocery shelves.

Maria's eyes begin to glow blue as well. She hobbled faster toward Brittany through the blue glow, her wanton moans and grunts becoming louder. She was only five feet away.

As Maria reached her, their mouths crashed together in a wild and wet frenzy of kisses, licking and sucking on each others lips and tongues, Brittany without care of the slimy spit which coated Maria's drooling mouth, and soon both their chins were coated in a slick sheen, their lipstick quickly smeared.

Maria's hands caressed and groped Brittany's body, and vice-versa.

Abruptly, Brittany grabbed a fistful of Maria's dark hair, and jerked her head back. With her mouth inches from Maria's ear, she whispered, "soon... now, follow."

With that she bit and kissed Maria's neck hard for a moment, then pushed her back away from her, a taunting and evil smile on her face. Brittany turned right and walked down the side aisle toward the back of the store. Maria followed with her deranged and drooling stare.

As they reached the back, they looked to the left. In two heartbeats, the other three beauties emerged, all in a similar state as Maria - aroused, deranged and panting, half naked, their eyes glowing the same blue neon plasma light. The trio resembled seductive monsters from some fantasy magazine: beautiful blonde Wendy stood with her party dress pulled down around her waist, below her large perky breasts, bare but for lipstick and wet kisses. Somehow she still wore her black sparkly heels. Lovely Natasha stood a head taller than both, her full, fit and caramel colored body made even more buxom by the magic, her dark beaded hair framing her face, her expression wild and maniacal. Her dress was bunched up around her waist, but her aroused and engorged intimate areas were on full display, her arms wrapped around the other two women, gently caressing them. And Kayla, the shortest of the three, was also the most fierce. Her clothes were completely gone, and locks of her fiery red hair fell in messy waves over her freckled shoulders, her braids have undone. Her glasses were long gone, and she crouched, ever thirsty for more intoxicating lady-love.

As Brittany and Maria looked at the trio, the women all slowly moved toward one another. Brittany could hardly wait - she'd never transformed this many women at once. The thought of all of them together in a passionate and frantic orgy made her heart sing, her mouth water.

She had almost forgotten about brief loss of power before. The strange circle-arrow-cross. She felt a brief chill as she recalled the image, the feeling of powerlessness, the blindness, the guilt...

Who was she?

As she and Maria neared Wendy, Natasha and Kayla, she noticed someone else was in the back.

Brittany held up her hand and Wendy pointed. The women all stopped and looked toward the back wall at the produce section.

They watched as a pretty blonde twenty-something stacked tomatoes on a produce rack, her back to them all. Was this another girl who was immune to her magic? Brittany adjusted her mind's vision.

Oh...

The woman was wearing ear buds. She hadn't heard the spell over the intercom that had convinced the other customers and employees to leave and lock up the store.

She was pretty. Very pretty...

Perhaps it will be five after all...

A wicked smile grew on Brittany's face. She looked to the other women, and saw that they understood.

The mob of spell-bound, deranged and wild women slowly moved toward the woman.

ā˜¬ā˜¬ā˜¬

Becky placed the last tomato in the on the shelf and gave a quick sigh. She grabbed the cart and pushed It a few feet over, then reached for an onion.

Suddenly the fine hair on the back of her neck stood up. Something was... off. She felt as if someone was watching her.

She turned to take a look around, but before she made a half turn, someone ran straight into her, knocking her back into the veggie stand.

"Oh, sorry," she apologized out of habit, thinking some customer must have bumped into her. But as she looked up, she shuddered as a soft "what the fuck?" breathed out of her as she stood to gain her footing.

A woman of maybe twenty stared at her with messy red braids and a frightening smile - completely naked.

"Wha..." Becky started, almost in a laugh. But the woman's gaze was unnerving. "Are you OK?"

The woman pushed herself against her, hugging her and kissing her neck wildly.

"No - oh my god!" Becky cried out as she shoved the woman away, who only smiled wider and began advancing toward her once more.

There were more women approaching - three? No - four?

"Stop! I don't.... no - this is not... I'm not..." she stuttered as she shoved the red head away once more. She ripped her earbuds out and tried to shove them in her pocket, but they tumbled out onto the ground instead.

The air around her felt heavy and hot, like a sauna, and a strange but pleasant fragrance filled her nostrils, a creamy vanilla and citrus. She looked at the other women surrounding and moving toward her, also naked, all with wild unnerving expressions. She realized their eyes were wrong... they were all emanating... a ghostly blue light.

Becky squeezed her eyes closed tight a second - perhaps she was just seeing things, or dreaming? But when she opened them again the women were upon her, the same blue glow surrounding their crazy eyes.

"Oh don't worry dear, we just want you to join us," another woman of perhaps forty said sweetly. Becky felt her warm hand gently squeeze her shoulder.

"I - I'm..." Becky protested.

"Mmhmmm mhhhmmmm," the redhead laughed. Becky realized her face was wet and covered in... drool?

Before Becky could shove her again, the redhead's lips were on hers. Her arms wrapped around her body, latching on.

"Noo, nohmmm, mmmmm!" Becky protested again, but the redhead continued kissing her mouth, chin, cheeks and neck wildly, viciously. As she did, the older woman began pulling at her clothes, becoming excited and staring at her with a wild, wicked expression. "Oh, it's so nice - you'll see..." she told her.

Becky tried to push the redhead off once more, but felt weaker... she turned her head away but the redhead only began kissing her neck and ear.

The citrus vanilla air filled her lungs and nostrils and the wet hot mouth of the redheaded girl sucked and bit and licked her neck and cheek... Becky felt dizzy... weightless... the older woman's hands pushed into her hair. Two more women approached and soon Becky felt their hands pulling off her shoes...

"Stop, what are you doing?" she protested softly as she tried feebly to step away. She felt too light. Like it was a dream...

The taller black woman pushed her back into the rack, gently.

"Oh, dear, you'd so gorgeous, sweetie... your lovely blue eyes, your long, flowing hair - oh, your lips are just perfect..." the older woman said sweetly, softly, moving her hands through Becky's hair over and over, comforting her.

"Her bazooms," the black woman growled with an accent, her hands felt hot and strong yet tender.

Becky's face felt hot and she began feeling dizzy

See heard her own voice inside her head.

So... nice... So... pretty...

She turned her head away from the redhead and found herself looking directly into the eyes of the older woman.

"See, honey, it's going to be wonderful," the woman whispered, before gently kissing her on the lips.

Becky didn't kiss her back... but she didn't fight it.

Her lips are soft...

She felt as if she were spinning, and suddenly it was as if she could hear hundreds of women at once, moaning and wailing in passion.

Becky heard herself whisper as she looked around at all of the women. "Long, shiny hair... and... full, pouty lips... all... Your bodies are... so beautiful... large round curves... and your eyes..."

Her heart raced. She felt her pants being pulled down, then her shirt pulled off over her head. The redhead and the older woman were squeezing and kissing her tits. She felt hands groping and caressing her all over, from her hair to her feet.

Yes...

Their hands squeezed her ass, and she felt her thighs being pushed apart.

Yes... please...

Then she locked eyes with another woman, standing a few feet away, with long flowing silver blonde hair...

There were glowing blue neon portals swirling where her eyes should be.

"Ooooh," Becky whispered as she gazed at the supernatural beauty, speechless as the other women kissed and rubbed and caressed her with increasing intensity. She felt fingers slide into her, as her body was kissed all over. The orange vanilla burned in her nose.

The strange woman walked closer, and slowly a smile formed on the ends of her black cherry lips. Becky could hear her inside her head, though her lips never moved.

My aren't you beautiful, Becky? Won't you join us?

Becky slowly nodded her head.

ā˜¬ā˜¬ā˜¬

The cool air blew over the blue Jaguar as it flew down the silent night highway. The twinkle of the Albuquerque lights were long behind them, and the desert hills growing into large wooded mountains, the road bending a hundred directions every mile.

The women continued to kiss and caress one another gently as Brittany drove - the two roomies in the back with Wendy, and the stocker-girl and Maria were up front with her. A glowing bracelet enclosed around each woman's wrist - pink and blue and green and yellow and orange - a special trinket for each one, to commemorate their Confirmation.

Now, she would take them back to the manor, where they would be given jobs and serve Josephine and the Sisterhood - perhaps join the Sapphic Circus.

She will be quite pleased...

Brittany smiled as she imagined the look on her master's face when she walked in with five new beautiful women, naked and transformed and converted - ready to please, ready to join the Sisterhood.

They would be given jobs, of course, and paid with sustenance and clothes and luxury living and power.

As Brittany pulled up to the large iron gate that seemed to guard only a tiny gravel road disappearing into a mountain of pines. Slowly, it began sliding open. She drove forward, and up the road toward their newly acquired headquarters. The gate closed behind the, the twin 'S' pattern coming together again in the center as it locked.

"Here we are, ladies. Welcome to the show," Brittany announced as they turned the corner to reveal a massive clearing among the impenetrable pines. She looked at the clock in the wooden dash. 2:47 AM.

The women paused their kissing and caressing just long enough to stare in awe at the large white structure - a Victorian mansion with three levels, and a porch going around the entire perimeter.

Brittany smiled. It was impressive, even to her, every time she pulled in.

The Sisterhood is unstoppable.

Suddenly, her blood ran cold as she remembered the strange circle-arrow-cross. It hit her like a load of bricks - she'd pushed it out of her mind as she performed the intense ritual with all the new recruits.

But now she recalled - the powerlessness, the blindness, the fear.

She had to tell Josephine.

As she pulled the car in to park, she saw the silhouette of her master in the main doorway of the home. Even from here she could make out her goddess-like curves and the purple sheer robe that flowed over her.

Brittany shut off the car and opened the door. The new recruits climbed out as well. And together, they made their way up to the house, carefully holding and caressing one another as they walked.

ā˜¬ā˜¬ā˜¬