Welcome to The Sun Dome Ch. 02

Story Info
Aria spends some time on the beach and meets new friends.
8.8k words
4.88
1.9k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria woke as the curtains in her room slowly drew open, letting gentle morning light spill over her bed. She shuffled slightly, snuggling deeper into her warm covers. The climate control had turned down in the room shortly after she had gotten in bed last night and it was delightfully chilly in the large hotel room.

"Good Morning, Ms. Starling. I trust you slept well?" Elysia's voice gently called.

"That was the best sleep I've had in a long time, thank you. I don't remember setting a wakeup call though," Aria answered as she sat up in bed.

"At the resort, we monitor our guests sleep patterns and wake them at the best possible time balancing a restful night's sleep and the guests perceived desire to make the most of the day" Elysia explained.

"Oh, well thank you. That's a lovely way to wake up. Please continue" Aria replied.

"Will do, Ms. Starling. Have a lovely day" Elysia offered as she signed off.

Aria looked out the window. As her eyes adjusted to the morning light she was struck speechless by a blue Earth-like sky and a glittering expanse of crystal clear water that stretched all the way out to the horizon. She was simply amazed.

She flopped over onto her side and let her mind run back through the previous evening. The

dinner had been lovely, the drinks were all top notch, and the company... A delicious shiver ran through her body at the memory of being sandwiched between the hunky bi couple in the lounge's playroom. That was a real treat, she thought to herself. Maybe she would run into Mason and Isaac again.

Then, she remembered the conversation with the Omnisian couple. They had invited her to the beach, hadn't they? That sounded like a lovely way to spend the day. Plus, it would let her get back some of the tan that she was rapidly losing to the dark and cold Washington winter.

She stepped out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom, pushing her hair back out of her face as she went. She stepped into the shower and called out her desired water temperature. A steady rain-like spray of deliciously hot water fell from the ceiling blanketing her in instant steamy warmth.

Sometime later, freshly showered and scrubbed. She stood naked in front of the dresser, she pulled open the drawer and poked through the swimsuits that she had brought before settling on a coral blue tie-side bikini and her pink beach cover.

Grabbing her sunglasses and stepping into her sandals she headed out the door for breakfast. Following the directions from her access device she was brought to a little cafe that was three floors down from her room. The café was rather quiet and intimate, for being in such a sunny and cheerful environment. She sat at one of the little tables, and ordered a croissant and a bowl of fruit along with a black coffee from the passing waiter. Seemingly moments later, the food arrived at her table. She ate quietly as she flipped through the day's activities on the tabletop slate. Not seeing anything that really caught her attention she decided that it was definitely a beach day.

She finished her coffee, and wandered out into the corridor before asking her access device where the other members of her group were. She saw that Quinn and Sebastian were in their room, with a do not disturb protocol in place. Mason and Isaac were at one of the many spas, the Emberwood's were having breakfast on one of the sundecks, and Aeris and Seraph were on Aurora Beach.

Aria, followed the directions to beach in question, as she stepped out into the sun she was dumbstruck to see that it looked just like a white sand beach on earth. Crystal blue water lapped at the shore and beautiful humans and xenos wandered up and down the beach in various states of undress. This was a paradise.

She looked up and down the beach, but didn't see the Omnisians. She began to walk down the beach, enjoying the ankle deep water and looking for the couple. She had been walking for about five minutes when she felt a gentle, almost tender, push in the back of her mind followed by Aeris kind voice calling her name. She looked inland to see the pair, lounging in the sun on a pair of beach chairs. They waved at her as soon as they saw her look. Aria happily waved back as she made her way over to them.

She pulled her beach cover over her head and sat in the sand next to the couple as she though, "hi guys, thanks for the invite. This place is beautiful."

"It is. This feels just like home" she heard Seraph in her mind for the first time. They're voice was deeper and richer, like warm silk "thank you for joining us. It's very nice of you to spend time with your fans like this."

"Please, I love my fans. I'm happy to do this. I don't really think of this as a fan event, really. This is more like the sweetest, most generous present I have ever been given" Aria answered.

Just then, a shadow fell over the trio. Aria looked up as the tall, tanned, and gorgeous beach waiter cleared his throat "is there anything I can get for you Ms. Starling?" he asked.

"Oh yes, could I please get a lounger like these?" Aria asked kindly "And a Mai Tai, please" she went on.

"Of course, Ma'am. If I may, would you like sunblock? We have a sublingual film that you simply place under your tongue. It will let you tan, but keep you from burning" he offered.

"Yes, please" she answered, and the waiter offered her the film which she placed on her tongue allowing it to dissolve before she swallowed.

Within a few minutes, the waiter came back down the beach followed by a hovering lounge chair. He came to them and handed Aria her drink, before landing the lounge chair for her. As she laid back in the lounger, he took drink orders from Aeris and Seraph before departing once more.

Aria took a deep sip of the fruity cocktail, enjoying the sting of the rum and the spreading alcoholic warmth in her stomach. She looked out at the water as the warm sunlight played over her skin. She thought to herself, "this doesn't suck."

"No, it doesn't" Aeris' sweet voice played through her mind, "Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop. When people are this close, sometimes it's harder not to hear."

"Oh, that's ok. I'm not worried about it, although you might learn a little too much about last night," Aria thought with a wink.

"Don't tempt us, Ms. Starling. The waves coming from you three were quite impressive" Seraph's silky voice brushed through her mind.

"Oh my bonded, don't embarrass our new friend. She's blushing," Aeris mentally chided.

Aria chuckled at their playful attention, "oh, he's fine. I'm still getting used to talking like this though."

"We appreciate the effort. Speech in your language is not possible for us, and vice versa," Seraph said. "However, this also allows for better communication methods overall."

Aria could have sworn she felt a gentle touch at her shoulder as she heard Aeris in her mind, "we can convey many things telepathically. Speech, touch, sensation, it gives us so many ways to communicate. You can do this, too."

Aria reached out with her mind and touched the top of Aeris shoulder. She was happy to notice a smile dawn on the Omnisian's elegant, narrow featured face. A shadow fell across them from behind Aria as the waiter returned with Aeris and Seraph's drinks. He handed the beverages to each of them in turn before retreating back down the beach. They sat in silence for a few moments taking in the glittering sea.

"I think I'd like a swim," Seraph thought to them as he stood from his lounger.

"That sounds lovely, would you like to join us Aria?" Aeris asked as she stood, joining her partner.

"That does sound nice. I'll come along," Aria thought as she stood.

The couple removed their robes, revealing that they were nude under them. Their bodies were beautiful. They were built like dancers, only somehow more elegant. Long corded muscles worked under cerulean skin as they moved towards the water. Working hard not to stare, Aria couldn't help but notice that neither of them had any form of obvious genitals. They moved with such an elegant, floating grace. Watching them move was like an evening at the ballet.

The water was perfection. Just warm enough to be comfortable as it rolled up over her body. The current was gentle, just enough to feel like you were in the ocean while still letting you relax and float in place.

Aria lifted her feet from the bottom and let herself drift next to the couple as they stood in the chest deep water. They chatted back and forth as the saltwater played over their bodies. Aria kept catching herself envying the fact that the pair was nude. She loved the feeling of nothing between her skin and the sea, but for some reason she had always felt a bit shy when it came to going naked in public. As they floated together, her eyes kept roaming over the crowded beach. She was beginning to notice that more and more people were either topless or fully nude.

With a slight start she noticed that Aeris and Seraph had gone quiet. She looked up at the pair and noticed that they were both looking down at her with what appeared to be slight concern.

"Are you alright?" Aeris thought to her.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, I drifted off. Please, don't be offended" Aria replied.

"No offense take, of course. Is everything ok?" Seraph plied, a warm sweetness to his mental voice.

"Yes, just a little envious of you two. I love the feeling of being naked in the water, and I'm just not brave enough to do it here" she chuckled to herself as she pushed the thought out to them.

"Don't do anything you aren't comfortable with. But this is a perfectly safe place, and your nudity will not offend us" Aeris whispered with a gently reassuring tone.

At that moment, a little drone passed near them with a low buzz before coming to a hover within a few feet of the trio. A little machine like voice piped up asking, "Good Morning, Ms. Starling, Mrs. Astraion, Mr. Astraion. Is there anything I can get you, something from the bar perhaps?"

"Yes, thank you. I would like a mai tai, and would you do me a small favor?" Aria paused for a second before continuing, "would you take something back to my seat for me?"

"Of course, and would Mrs. or Mr. Astraion like anything?" the drone asked pleasantly.

As the Omnisian couple ordered their drinks, Aria slipped her hands down her sides and shimmied out of her bikini bottoms before reaching up and tugging at the strings of her top before shrugging out of the thin garment.

She gathered her swimsuit in her hand before lifting it out of the water and holding it up for the drone to carry away. The drone dipped down from above and hooked the clothes in a pincer before buzzing off to drop them at their seats before whizzing off to the bar.

"Better?" Seraph's warm tone pushed back into her mind.

"Much." Aria smiled back to him, "I don't know what I was so worried about. If I were ever going to go naked in public, what better place than here."

"I couldn't agree more. This is somewhat of a treat for us. Despite outward appearances, our culture is quite chaste. Almost prudish in some regards," Aeris said mirthfully.

"Oh, I had no idea! That's a little surprising. From what we always see on Earth, xenos are so metropolitan and progressive," Aria thought cautiously. She didn't want to risk offending her new friends.

"A lot of that is the people that come to Earth from other planets. A good number of our fellow species tend to be somewhat closed off from the larger galactic community," Seraph went on, sounding every bit the diplomat. "However, the people sent to Earth, or other planets for that matter, as envoys or agents tend to be our more forward thinking members of society. We have all found that this best serves the interests of galactic brotherhood."

"Oh, Seraph. Ever the diplomat," Aeris playfully chided. "He's being very polite about saying that most of our neighbors out in the cosmos are sticks in the mud." Aria her a gentle laugh as Aeris' voice trailed off.

They all shared a laugh as the low buzz of the drone came back over them. The little drone hovered inches above the water, extending a tray carrying their drinks. As the machine retreated to shore, they took deep sips of their drinks before walking down the beach enjoying the pleasant skin-warm water.

They began to move back in as they approached the end of the beach, coming out of the water as they finished their drinks. Chatting sweetly back and forth with one another, the distance between them began to close as they walked back towards their seats. Stopping off for another round of drinks and to order a fruit bowl, they settled in under the delicious warm sun.

As the day passed by, the conversation continued and the drinks flowed until the three were in a delightfully warm haze. Absolute comfort and relaxation came down around them like a warm blanket. The talk became more and more playful, the regal diplomatic air of the Omnisians falling away to a flirtatious warmth as the group became more and more relaxed around one another.

"Can I ask a very personal question?" Aria asked the pair.

"Of course, ask away" Seraph replied without hesitation as he took a bite from a strawberry.

"How do Omnisians have sex?" she asked with a blush creeping into her cheeks.

"Do you mean reproduction or play?" Aeris asked with a wink.

"Both, I guess." Aria replied.

"When a pair fall in love, they become ever-bonded. This is why I refer to Aeris as my bonded. Once we fall in love, we will remain that way forever" Seraph answered happily.

"As part of that bond, a youngling will grow inside me. Made from the love we share," Aeris picked up where Seraph left off.

"That's so beautiful!" Aria replied.

"It is," the pair answered in unison. Their voices forming a perfect harmony in her mind.

"As for play," Aeris paused and Aria's breath was taken away by a gentle rush of pleasure deep in the pit of her core. "I hope I wasn't too forward, but we play much like we communicate."

"Oh, not at all. That is so... hot!" Aria replied, catching her breath.

"We're rather fond of it. You can do it too, you know" Seraph offered playfully.

Aria looked across Aeris at him, noticing that his skin had taken on a deeper hue. She was intrigued by his gentle smile and softly glowing royal blue eyes. Remaining so expressive despite the fact that he had no pupils. She felt a warm touch on her cheek and looked over to see Aeris simply nodding with a gentle smile on her face.

Aria reached for Seraph with her mind, not knowing what she was looking for. She simply tried to push pleasure into his mind. She was rewarded with his body appearing to relax for her, and a pleasant sigh of ecstasy rolling back through her mind as he let out a long breath.

A gentle moaning sigh rolled back into her mind from him, as a rapidly approaching shadow fell across the trio. Shaking them from their fun. The drone had returned and was flying a tight urgent circle around them to burn off its excess speed.

"Mr. and Mrs. Astraion. I am terribly sorry to interrupt you, however there is an urgent message from Ambassador Tudena. He requests that you review the message and reply as soon as possible."

The couple nodded to the slowly orbiting drone in dismissal before turning Aria. "I am terribly sorry, but duty calls" Aeris intones gently as Seraph lets out an audible chirping grumble. It was completely unintelligible but sounded very frustrated.

"Yes, sorry Aria. Duty calls, we must get back to this soon though. I liked where that was going" Seraph's voice resonated in her mind.

"Oh definitely, I wanted my turn," Aeris whispered cheekily.

"Me too, me too!" Aria thought back to the couple playfully.

The xeno couple slowly stood to gather their things. Aria stood to say goodbye and embraced each of them as they stepped away, pulling on their robes as they went. She felt a little pang of sadness as the watched the slender, regal figures moved quickly down the beach.

She settled back onto her lounger for a bit, working on her all over tan. She rolled onto her stomach, enjoying the heat of the sun playing over her bare butt. Despite only being on the beach for a couple of hours, she swore that she was already back to her golden brown summer tan. She silently thanked her distant Central American ancestry for that. She was always happiest with her body when she tanned. She loved the way tan lines showed off her rounded butt, but an all over tan was pretty great too.

She rolled onto her back as the waiter approached, and smiled up at the powerfully built man. "Hi there!" She chimed happily, feeling each of the morning's three drinks.

"Hello, Ms. Starling. Could I interest you in some lunch? We will be starting the noon meal service soon.

"Oh, yes please. I'm starving. What are we having?" She asked him, cocking her head to the side as she sat up.

"There is our usual selection of fruits and cheeses, we also have a wide section of Caribbean dishes available at the buffet, as well as a sushi bar just up the beach. On top of that, if you're willing to wait you could have anything your heart desires. We can accommodate nearly any request," the waiter answered.

"Oh sushi sounds wonderful, I'll get dressed and walk over" Aria replied, planting her feet in the sand.

"Nonsense, Ms. Starling. We will bring your meal to you. What would you like?" he asked sweetly.

"Ummm, I think I'd like two salmon hand rolls, and four pieces of salmon nigiri. Could I please also get a bowl of sliced mango?" she asked.

"Of course, would you like another drink as well?" the waiter prompted.

"Not yet, I'd love a glass of water though" she replied as she settled back onto the lounger.

"Right away, Ms. Starling" the waiter said as he retreated up the beach.

She pulled the back of the lounger up to a more reclined position, people watching up and down the beach while she waited for lunch to arrive. She thought she saw Quinn and Sebastian chatting with Mason and Isaac farther down the beach. She thought to herself that maybe she would make her way over there after lunch.

Before she knew it, lunch was coming down the beach to her. The same little drone soon hovered overhead before setting a tray across her lap and zooming away again. She quietly ate her sushi as she continued to take in all the beautiful people moving up and down the beach. "This is pretty perfect," she thought to herself.

As she finished her meal, the drone appeared again as if by magic to take the tray and a drink order.

"Before you go, if I wanted to take a walk up and down the beach would I need to take my things or can I leave them here?" she asked the little drone.

"You can, of course leave your things here. But, you can also have me hold them for you. I will give you a wrist band that will let you summon me when you need your possessions," the drone replied happily.

"Oh, that's perfect, thank you," she replied.

"Of course, Ms. Starling. I am happy to be of service" the drone chortled happily as it slipped the band around her wrist, hooked her beach bag with a pincer, lifted the tray and flew off down the beach.

She stood and looked down the beach toward where she had seen the couples from last night. She thought she could still make them out, but they seemed to be further down the beach. She slowly set off in that direction as she tapped her wristband to call the little drone again. The wristband vibrated and politely asked how it could help her.

"Could I get my bikini bottoms please?" She asked bashfully.

"Of course, I have your drink order as well" it replied.

Within moments it was hovering over her again. She took her swimsuit bottoms and tugged them up over her hips before reaching for the drink and thanking the little robot. As it flew away again, she thought she was being silly, but for some reason she wanted to cover herself some when meeting "new people" again.