Welcome to The Sun Dome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she moved down the beach, she became sure that the group she had seen was the one she was looking for. Mason saw her first and stood waving to her, beckoning for her to join them. She happily picked up her pace to head that way. The four were sitting in the sand in a little group. As she drew closer, they all turned to her in greeting.

Mason and Isaac were gorgeous in their matching Speedo's, she was happy to notice as Isaac approached, slipping his arms around her for a hug.

"You're going to love these two," Isaac whispered in her ear as they hugged. There was an implication in his voice that piqued her interest.

As they broke the hug she raised her eyebrow at him with a playful smirk. He winked in reply. She turned and hugged Mason in a warm greeting before flopping down in the sand with the rest of the group.

"Hi guys! Good to see you again," Aria waved to Quinn and Sebastian. "How are you two today?"

"Nursing a little hang over and a little soreness, but having a wonderful day. How are you?" Quinn giggled, a little blush creeping into her cheeks.

Aria noticed that Sebastian playfully looked away before she replied, "great so far. I spent the morning with Aeris and Seraph, from the party last night? They got called away for something urgent, and I noticed you four over here while I was eating lunch. I thought I'd come visit," she took a breath before continuing with a wink. "Soreness?! What did you two get up to last night?"

Quinn blushed and buried her face in her hands as she broke into a fit of giggles. Sebastian dropped his arm around his wife before answering. "We spent the night with the Emberwood's after the party broke up. We didn't get back to the room until this morning. How was your evening?"

"Well, I happened to go home alone. But I did have a little fun with these two after dinner," Aria patted the men's thighs on either side of her. Goddess, when did she become so open about her escapades. It must have been the drinks and the atmosphere. It was probably time to stop worrying about modesty, anyway.

"See?! I told you!" Quinn playfully swatted her husband's chest.

The group collapsed into laughter as the tension of meeting new people broke. They spent the next few hours alternating between laying in the sun and playing in the surf. As the afternoon wore on, Aria noticed Mason and Isaac sharing more and more kisses and cuddles between the two of them and more than once, she was sure she Mason playfully brush up against Isaac's crotch. It was adorable to watch the boys being flirty and playful in their skimpy swimsuits. And if she was honest, it was more than a little hot. She knew she wasn't alone in thinking so, she had caught Quinn eyeing the pair more than a few times over the course of the afternoon. Sebastian, too. For that matter.

Before long, Mason and Isaac excused themselves to go take a "nap" Isaac said with a wink. Mason swatted him on the butt as they wandered off together.

Settling back into the sand with Quinn and Sebastian, Aria let her eyes discreetly play over the young couple sitting across from her. They appeared to be in their early twenties, they were both blonde haired and blue eyed. Sebastian was a good deal taller than each of the women at about a full head taller than Aria and a little more than that over his wife. He was muscular and powerfully built, like a soldier or rugby player with very little fat on his lean frame. His chest was wide and toned, with a flat stomach and an absolutely gorgeous Adonis belt.

Quinn was nothing short of beautiful, her body played off of Sebastian's perfectly. She was petite, yet soft. She had beautifully round hips. Her stomach was soft, but not out of shape. Her breasts were large for someone of her height, but it all tied together wonderfully in the little tanned woman sitting across from her.

Just as Aria was about to look away, Quinn caught her. She didn't say anything, just a devious little smile and a wink as they continued their conversation.

"How do you like the resort so far?" Sebastian asked. His voice was smooth and soft.

"I love it, I've never seen anything like it before. I really appreciate you all inviting me up here," Aria answered.

"We love it here. This is our fifth trip up here," Quinn said before continuing. "We came up when we were dating, and then, we honeymooned a few years later. After that, we try and come up every year."

"How long have you been married?" Aria asked.

"Three years next month, this is a little bit of an early anniversary trip for us. It just happened to coincide with this event, so it was a no-brainer," Sebastian explained.

"Oh wow! Congratulations! Should I go? I don't want to intrude," Aria offered cautiously.

"Thank you, and no not at all. We're staying an extra week to celebrate our anniversary. This is a nice, fun bonus" Quinn insisted, putting a flirtatious emphasis on the last few words.

"Oh, yeah? Something like last night with the Emberwood's?" Aria winked.

"And hopefully a few more nights," Quinn replied confidently.

"With the Emberwood's?" Aria questioned playfully.

"Sure, but probably others too. You never know who you'll meet," Sebastian said, playing coy.

"You never know," Aria quipped coquettishly.

"I'm getting a little hot, would anyone like to join me for a swim?" Aria asked as she stood.

"Sure!" the adorable couple replied in unison.

The three waded into the water and let the gentle waves pull them out until the water came to Quinn's shoulder. They stood close together, chatting and starting to flirt in the water. They talked about how Quinn and Sebastian had met in school, and then continued to date through college before getting married the summer of their junior year.

As they went, along the conversation slowly turned back to the trip and the events of last night. They playfully asked her about the time on the dance floor with Mason and Isaac.

"That looked fun, how was it?" Quinn asked.

"It was really hot, I'd never danced with two like that. It felt very..." Aria's voice trailed off as a delicious chill ran through her body. "Sorry, just thinking about it is yummy."

"No apologies needed, I bet what happened when you three disappeared was pretty yummy too" Sebastian prodded with a flirty tone to his voice.

"Oh, Goddess! Were we that obvious?" Aria blushed.

"Not that obvious. We noticed, I think the Emberwood's noticed. But, I think that was about it" He reassured.

"How was it?" Quinn asked playfully, her cheeks coloring.

Aria looked around somewhat bashfully before thinking 'screw it' and plunging ahead, "So good! They worshiped me like I was the Goddess herself."

"Ooooh details!" the tanned woman drifted closer to her.

"They did this thing where they kissed around my clit. Girl, I melted. I haven't cum like that in so long!" she let out a long breath after she spoke. Squeezing her thighs together in the water. Just thinking about it was getting her hot and bothered.

Quinn turned to her husband conspiratorially, "Honey, how would you feel about taking them up on their offer?"

"I'm game. You know the rules though, show stealer. I get play too, I want to get in between those two just as bad as you do," Sebastian goosed her under water causing the little blonde to yelp happily and jump a little.

"Ok, ok. Maybe tomorrow night" Quinn cooed, bumping up against her husband.

The three of them made their way back to the beach and settled into a clam shell cabana near the entrance. They ordered a round of drinks and made themselves comfortable in warm cushions. Their playful chatter continued as they sipped at their fruity cocktails in semi-seclusion.

As they rested together, Aria noticed that Sebastian had slowly moved closer to Quinn and she had in turn moved closer to her. To the point where there were merely inches between them. Aria thought she could see where this was going and thought "why the hell not, this is why I'm here. Right?"

She shifted on the cushion, relaxing onto her back letting herself drift closer to Quinn.

"Watcha doing?" Quinn poked, playfully.

"Oh, nothing. Just getting comfortable. What are you doing?" She poked back.

"Just thinking about how comfortable you might want to get," Quinn replied. Her voice sounding a little huskier.

She rolled from where she was laying on her side and gently snuggled into Aria, letting her arm come to rest across her stomach with her hand falling on Aria's hip.

"Oh, I don't know. You two have me thinking about getting pretty comfortable. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you go see Mason and Isaac. This is really great too, though" Aria mumbled, her voice nearly failing her as the adrenaline started to flow.

Quinn reached up and hooked Aria's chin with her finger and pulled her face up to gently kiss her lips. Quinn softly moaned into the kiss as Aria realized that Sebastian had quietly pulled her thong to the side and was teasing her sex from behind. She felt the hand on her hip drift down to stroke her inner thigh. The soft, delicate heat of her hand slid higher and higher until Quinn was teasing at the edge of her bikini bottom where it covered her pussy.

The pair broke their kiss as Sebastian cleared his throat, "ladies, I don't want to stop you. But, how would you two feel about taking this back to the room?"

"Sure, yours or mine?" Aria asked breathlessly.

"I'm not picky, but I have toys if that matters," Quinn whispered.

"I love toys. Your room it is," Aria chuckled.

They slowly sat up in the clam shell. Aria called for the little drone to bring her pool bag. As soon as it arrived they walked back into the corridor and made a bee-line for the nearest elevator. As the elevator accelerated towards Quinn and Sebastian's room, Aria looked from husband to wife and back to husband before stepping towards him. She briefly looked to Quinn for approval, she nodded happily just before Aria felt his arms slip around her waist and pull her close. She looked up to kiss him and was a little surprised to feel Quinn's hands run up the back of her thighs to caress her cute, round ass. She felt the woman's lips fall on the back of her neck as the elevator chimed that they were arriving at their floor.

The three of them practically sprinted down the hall, Sebastian fumbling for the access device to get the door open. As the door opened, they practically fell through entrance. As the door slid shut behind them, Quinn immediately shimmied out of the bright pink thong that she had been wearing before unhooking her top before letting it fall to the floor. Not wanting to be out done Aria pulled the strings on either side of her bikini to untie it, letting the material fall to the floor between her feet.

The two women looked one another up and down before Aria asked, "Shower?"

Quinn replied, "Shower" before she turned to Sebastian to kiss him and work his tight, short trunks down his muscular thighs exposing his ample cock. She turned from him and gestured for Aria to follow her into the bathroom, noticing Sebastian following behind as they entered the room.

The shower automatically started to flow as Quinn stepped in. Aria followed, immediately wrapping her arms around her new friend and kissing her softly before nibbling at her lip. Aria broke the kiss to take a breath as she felt Quinn's hands traced down her front before slipping between her legs to gently stroke her labia.

"Hey! Leave room for me you two," Sebastian calls out as he stepped in behind Aria before slipping his arms around her. She immediately reached behind her to stroke his swelling manhood, its girth quickly filled her hand.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good," Sebastian groaned as Aria slowly pumped him. "Let's get the sand washed off so we can take this to the bed."

Quinn immediately stepped back from Aria and grabbed the bar of soap. She quickly lathered herself before stepping around Aria and pressing her slick naked body against that of her husband. They shimmied together for a second before they separated and gave Aria a wicked look. They quickly but gently pulled her between them, sandwiching her between their soapy, naked bodies. The trio laughed and giggled as they wiggled together working the soap suds between their bodies.

The sexual tension temporarily broken, they rinsed and dried themselves before wandering back out to the bedroom. Quinn made her way to the couch and had a seat, before gesturing for Aria to join her. She happily did so, snuggling up to her new friend.

"You're going to love this, wanna see one of the things that made me fall in love with this man?" Quinn asked playfully.

"Of course! Is it that monster between his legs?" Aria asked.

"I said one of the things. That's on the list too though," Quinn jibed.

"Is that my cue?" Sebastian asked.

"M-hmm, come help out our new friend," Quinn beckoned.

Sebastian grinned ear to ear as he slowly knelt in front of where Aria sat on the couch. He reached for her, parting her thighs and taking a seat between them. He hooked his muscled arms around her legs and pulled her forward until her butt was resting on the edge of the couch. He leaned forward, planting a soft kiss at the top of her slit before running his tongue from her perineum to her clit, dipping between her lips to taste the honey spreading there. He swirled his tongue around her sensitive bud before sucking it between his lips to gently tug at the sensitive organ. Aria gasped aloud as she ran her fingers through his soft brown hair. She fought the urge to hold his head to her eager pussy.

As if on cue Quinn leaned over kissing Aria's neck and whispering, "no no, don't do that. Let him work. Trust me."

Aria nodded as a soft moan pushed passed her lips, her eyes driven closed in ecstasy. Quinn gently stroked her thigh and Sebastian worked between her legs. Aria pulled her eyes open and looked over at Quinn. She reached over to the woman next to her, grabbing her thigh and moving it so it was resting across her own. Aria reached between her legs to stroke her friend's smooth pussy. She dipped her fingers between Quinn's lips, gathering the honey there and using it as lube to sweep, delicious slow circles around her clit. Quinn, moaned happily and sagged into Aria as the waves of pleasure radiated through her.

Sebastian ran his hands up Aria's thighs as he swept his tongue over her clit again and again. He drew back momentarily to pass a finger into his mouth to wet it before gently slipping into her to press against her g-spot. He was rewarded with a set of bliss-filled gasps as he began to sweep his tongue across her clit again and again, steadily increasing the pressure. He could almost feel her climax approaching as he worshiped the beautiful woman on the couch in front of him. He would move his tongue faster and faster and then slow down as he stroked her g-spot with a steady "come-hither" motion.

"Oh Goddess, I'm so close!" Aria called, practically begging for him to let her cum.

He matched the steady pace of his tongue and finger, relishing the noises she made as her gasping moans became more and more urgent until he felt the muscles of her core contract around his finger and she called out to him. "Goddess, I'm cumming! Don't stop, please don't stop!"

His cock began to throb between his legs as he felt her honey drip down his chin, as he drove her climax on and on. He wouldn't stop until she told him to. He flicked his tongue over her clit again and again, driving her on until she breathlessly gasped out, "ok, ok, you're gonna kill me."

He slipped his finger from inside her and licked it clean before planting a gentle kiss on her shaved mound and smiling up at her.

Aria giggled as the aftershocks continued to reverberate through her, she playfully ruffled Sebastian's hair as he looked up at her with a twinkle in his blue eyes.

Quinn cleared her throat before calling "my turn!" in a happy sing song voice. She hopped up from the couch and scampered to the bed before flopping onto her back and shuffling herself up onto the pillows. She pushed her knees up before letting her legs fall apart. Her hand automatically fell between her parted thighs her fingers immediately finding her clit.

"Do you like girls, too?" Sebastian asked playfully as he took a seat next Aria on the couch.

"I like everybody, what about you?" Aria replied as she wrapped her hand around his cock and giving him a gentle squeeze.

"Oh, we love everybody. Would you like to take this to the bed? We don't want Quinn to get lonely, do we?" he answered with a gentle teasing tone in his voice.

Aria simply nodded as she absentmindedly stroked Sebastian's cock. The orgasm he had given her was simply dazzling, but she still wanted to feel every last bit of his cock. She was feeling impatient, but she suppressed the urge to crawl into his lap and ride him on the couch.

Aria stood and took Sebastian's hand. She led him to the bed before falling onto the covers next to Quinn. She slid over on top of the curvaceous blonde and planted deep, sweet kiss on Quinn's soft smiling lips. She felt the bed move as Sebastian joined them and felt Quinn's hands trail down her sides before stroking back up her back. The woman under her opened her mouth and darted her tongue out to dance around Aria's before gently nibbling her lip.

The soft bite on Aria's lower lip sent a quake through her body. She kissed her way down Quinn's neck to gently bite the soft tanned skin before kissing her way down the woman's body. Sebastian shuffled around on the bed until he lay next to his wife. They kissed passionately as they played their hands across each other's naked bodies.

Aria danced her tongue are around Quinn's small brown nipples, she felt them pebble and tighten in her mouth as she gently nibbled and kissed. Goosebumps spread across Quinn's body as she gasped at Aria's attentions.

Aria smiled inwardly as she shuffled down the bed, planting kisses down Quinn's soft belly as she did so. Coming to rest between her wonderfully thick thighs, Aria ran her hand over Quinn's smoothly shaven sex. She stroked and teased at her outer lips before leaning down to run her tongue across the slit to play over her clit.

Quinn jerked happily at their first touch, but quickly settled again as Aria lowered herself fully onto the bed. She wrapped her arms around her lover's thighs and lowered her face to Quinn's pussy. She took her clit, hood and all into her mouth and gently ran her tongue over the bundle of sensitive flesh and nerves again and again.

Quinn's body seemed to vibrate as she called out to Aria. She ran her fingers through the woman's soft brown and purple hair as she worshiped her pussy. The rolling strokes of Aria's tongue and the gentle suction of her soft lips held her just below the brink of orgasm as the waves of pleasure rolled through her entire body.

Aria looked up at Quinn's sweet face, her eyes screwed shut in ecstasy and the soft red blush of pleasure across her cheeks. She looked over and noticed Sebastian sweetly smiling at the pair as he slowly stroked his engorged cock. Their eyes met, she slowly pulled her knees up under her pushing her butt into the air. Aria winked at Sebastian as she wiggled her ass.

Sebastian took the hint and rose to his knees, shuffling over to Aria and taking his place behind her. She shuffled on the bed spread, spreading her thighs wider and presenting her eager pussy to the man behind her. She gasped into Quinn's wetness as she felt the heat of the thick head of Sebastian's cock slip up and down her opening lubricating it with her honey before gently pressing into her.

She moaned into her lover's pussy as the thick, heavy shaft gently stretched her tight flesh as he filler her. She felt him move deeper and deeper into her, wondering when he would stop; worrying that he was too much for her only to feel relief when his balls brushed against her clit. She felt deliciously full, as he began to withdraw himself before gently thrusting back in. She moaned again as he bottomed out inside her. She briefly took her mouth away from Quinn's pussy and gasped for him to go slow for a minute, and that she needed to get used to him. He nodded, and pressed back into her with a series of slow shallow strokes that made her eyes roll back.