Welcome to The Sun Dome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn called out, "He feels so good, doesn't he? Baby, I want you to make her dream about that cock for the rest of her life."

Aria heard Sebastian chuckle behind her as his pace began to quicken slightly, his thrusts were still shallow and gentle but the increased speed was a welcome addition. She returned her focus to the clit in her mouth. She suckled the sensitive bud between her lips and slowly swirled her tongue around it, driving a fresh moan from Quinn. The woman under her started to rock her hips against Aria's tongue, she was happy to know that her friend was getting close. She pressed the flat of her tongue against the woman's clit and let her rock against her. She worked her hips in short frantic jerks, so hungry for her release that she was near begging.

Aria tightened her arms around the woman's thighs and held her close. She swirled her tongue around and around, sucking with her lips in a quick steady rhythm. Quinn's moans began to build in pitch, her gasps becoming shorter and deeper before she called Aria's name in a long loud moan as her muscles began the deep fluttering pulse of her orgasm.

Quinn's abdominal muscles clenched as the thundering orgasm ran throughout her body. Her wetness squelching as her pussy clenched and pulsed under Aria's continuing attentions. She moaned and whimpered as Aria's rolling, swirling tongue began to slow letting her orgasm fade.

Aria turned her head, letting herself rest on Quinn's mound as Sebastian began to thrust deeper into her. She let out a happy little yelp every time his head pressed deeper into her until she felt the delicious fullness once again. She lay there between Quinn's legs, letting Sebastian take her. His long deep thrusts taking her higher and higher, until her mind was in a blissful dreamy place. The room seemed to fall away, leaving just the three of them.

"Aria baby, are you ok?" Quinn cooed down at her friend as she lovingly stroked her hair.

Aria nodded a reply, "He feels so good" her voice a soft moan punctuated by Sebastian's steady deep thrusts. "He's so deep."

He began to pick up the pace and force until he was pounding into Aria in a quick steady rhythm. She moaned out his name again as Quinn cheered him on. Almost out of nowhere, Aria's pussy began to flutter and squeeze around his cock as her orgasm came down around her. It was everything he had to keep from emptying himself into her right then and there, but it wasn't time for that yet. Instead he enjoyed the feeling of her coming undone around his cock.

As Aria's orgasm began to finally taper off, she slowly sagged to the side letting Sebastian slip out of her as she settled onto the mattress. She slowly crawled up the bed and cuddled into Quinn's side to take a little rest before the fun continued.

Quinn called out to Sebastian, who immediately fell onto her burying his still slick cock in his wife. He thrust into her hard and fast, chasing his own orgasm and eager to fill his wife with his seed. Aria slowly sat up and watch the two go at it. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a pink egg shaped vibrator on the nightstand. She picked it up, feeling it come to life in her hand before leaning back into the pillows and touching it to her clit. She stroked it over her sex as she watched the married couple enjoy each other's bodies.

Quinn began to coach Sebastian into an orgasm, sweetly begging for his cum. She began to meet his thrusts with the same insistent jerks that she had used to meet Aria's tongue. Quinn's gasps and moans once again became more frantic, as the blush crept back into her face. She covered her mouth and came with a squealing moan, bucking against her husband and sending him over the edge.

Aria watched the couple's bodies shudder in time with one another as they rode out each other's climax. As their mutual climax faded, they melted into one another. They kissed for a moment before looking over at Aria.

"We don't want to leave Aria out, do we?" Quinn poked at her husband playfully.

"Of course, not. Are you ready to go again?" He asked Aria.

"Yes please, I want more of that cock. Do you need a second?" Aria laughed eagerly.

"Thanks, but no" he answered as Aria watched him slip out of his wife.

Despite having just cum, he was still rock hard. Aria let out an impressed "oh" sound as he fell onto his back, settling into the pillows between the two women. Almost immediately Quinn crawled up next to her husband's head and with a wink down at him, straddled his face gently pressing her pussy to his mouth. She gasped as his tongue began to sweep over her clit. She bent forward slightly, toward his cock to give him room to breathe before gesturing to Aria to hop on.

She happily obliged, straddling his waist and enjoying the feel of his hard cock resting against the crack of her ass. She lifted her hips and reached behind her, catching his head with her fingertips to position him at her entrance. She was moving him into place when Quinn called her name between gasps.

"Aria, real quick" Quinn stopped her.

"Yeah?" Aria stopped dead just as she was about to start sliding down.

"He's on the pill, if you want to let him finish" Quinn told her, a hint of suggestion in her voice.

"Are you sure?" Aria asked, knowing that this could be a line for some couples.

"I'm sure, I love watching him pop for others people" she assured.

As Aria slid down onto Sebastian's cock she heard Quinn again, "Oh, you like eating that cream pie don't you hubby?"

She heard him moan an affirmative into Quinn's pussy as Aria slid down onto him, his massive cock filling her again. She began to rock her hips in long slow strokes, her toes curling at the sensation of the veins in his cock slipping over her walls. She looked over Quinn, watching the petite woman grind into her husband's mouth a look of sheer ecstasy radiating from her face.

She made eye contact with Aria, "I can't wait to watch you make him cum."

"He feels so good, Quinn. Oh Goddess, I'm gonna cum again!" Aria moaned as a sudden orgasm swept up through her.

She ground down into his cock, driving her orgasm on as she worked her clit against the base of his shaft. Her orgasm tapered quickly, and she began to work her pussy up and down on his cock. Fucking him with a steady pace that had her sex quivering around his thick manhood. She intended to use this man until he broke under her. He began to meet her strokes with his hips, causing deep shock waves of pleasure to radiate up into her.

Quinn moaned, as a climax broke through her. She ground her pussy into her husband's tongue as she called his name. Aria was bouncing up and down on his cock in earnest as she felt a deep orgasm begin to build in her. She worked her hips again and again, working his cock in and out of her. She closed her eyes and let herself go as she worked herself into a frenzy of lust.

She was startled to feel soft hands around her waist and warm breasts pressing into her back, she felt warm lips on her neck and Quinn's soft voice whispering, "cum for us, baby. Cum for us." One of the hands disappeared from around her waist, only to find its way to the cheek of her ass. A playful swat was followed by a gentle stroke. Quinn's and trailed to the cleft of her ass to travel around to where the two bodies were joined together. Aria shuddered in Quinn's arms as she rode Sebastian, the added sensation as Quinn stroked her perineum and ass were simply too much. With a final flick of her hips on Sebastian's cock, she broke. A blinding orgasm came down around her. Her pussy clenched and spasmed around his cock, milking him as if begging for him to join her in climax. His strong hands fell on her hips as he began to thrust up into her, forcing her orgasm on and on as he chased his own release. With a tight squeeze of her muscles as the climax rolled through her, he came. His cock began to pulse inside her, flooding her sex with a steady stream of searing hot seed. She rode him in uneven strokes, meeting his thrusts. However her strength was finally beginning to fail her.

As her orgasm began to fade she melted back into Quinn's arms. The petite woman slowly lowered her to the bed, letting her settle into the soft covers. Without a word, Aria shuffled up the bed to rest on the pillows. Sebastian pulled the covers down, and all three settled under the warm silk sheets.

They looked over at the clock, happy to see that they had a few hours until dinner. The three mutually decided a nap was in order. They snuggled together in a happy cluster, chatting over the events of the afternoon until one by one they drifted off to sleep.