Welcome to the Temple Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milaxxx
milaxxx
14 Followers

The priest took a jar and poured some liquid over his chest, the oil burning on the freshly shaved parts of his body. But once it was massaged into his skin, a heat began to spread from the surface into his body, making his muscles tremble. Then he felt the delicate fingers touching him, spreading oil and herbs, gliding over his body. Each movement was carefully planned, arousing and sensual, soothing and stimulating. The fingers slowly moved lower, along his abs. Tommen swallowed and arched his back, unable to resist the temptation of being handled in such a gentle manner. The second priest applied oil to his legs, slowly working his way up to his private parts. The smell filled his nose as the oils sank into his skin. Slowly, their hands came to rest upon his erect penis, smearing fluid and gently stroking him before telling him to turn. He quickly complied, and soon they were massaging the oil into his back and smooth buttocks. As soon as they brushed over the base of the Kaltheer, Tommen let out a small moan, pre-cum dripping from his cock onto the bench beneath him. His whole body tensed, desperate for release. He clenched his fists tightly and bit his lip to keep any more sounds from escaping. A rush of lust ran through his body as they worked on his hole. A low growl emerged from his chest, demanding to be released. Both priests chuckled.

"Relax, sweet boy, your control was good today. You did not even touch yourself. That's very good. It's part of your training. Now lie down and wait. We will be gone for a while. They led the freshly shaved and oiled young man to a small bed where he lay on his back and relaxed.

He was surprised when the cloth was suddenly removed from his eyes and he could see a dimly lit chamber as he squinted against the light. He quickly closed his eyes, slowly adjusting to the light. When he looked through his eyelids again, the two priests were standing at the side of the bed, fully clothed again, with their masks on their faces. They quickly bowed and left the room, locking the door behind them.

Finally, Tommen was alone again. He shifted onto the bed and let out a sigh, rolling onto his stomach. He immediately lifted his butt and pushed a pillow underneath him, getting into a comfortable position. When he was properly positioned, he rested his forehead on another pillow and stared at the wall, trying to clear his mind of all the things, thoughts and images that were running through his mind. Of course, his erection came back, he could feel it poking into his belly, pressing against the thin blanket. "Uhhhhh..." Tommen moaned softly, squeezing his eyes tighter. He needed to come so badly. He couldn't wait for tonight, when this whole ceremony thing would finally be over and he could finally take care of his needs. Oh, how he would jerk off when everything was done... If only he knew what was waiting for him...

To distract himself, he turned around and looked at the room he was locked in. It was quite large, with whitewashed walls and ceiling. Everything was decorated with colorful stained glass windows that cast bright light throughout the room. In front of each window was a statue representing the different gods, statues made of clay. There was Inti, the great god of the sun and protector of the universe. To his left were the elemental gods, beginning with Pachamama, the earth goddess, and Gedi, the fierce fire god. To Intis' right were Paria, the god of water and the oceans, and Hurac, the goddess of the wind. Tommen always felt a strange connection to Paria, knowing that the water god was kind and loving, but he also had a power that could cause dangerous storms and waves.

On the other side of the room were several large paintings, showing the temple but also depicting rituals that Tommen had not yet been a part of. One depicted a closed ceremony, with priests closing the door at the entrance to the sacred area, allowing only the chosen ones to enter. Tommen found the beauty of the scene remarkable. Other paintings depicted various festivals.

All the paintings were illuminated by candlelight, which lit up the room beautifully. Finally, he saw something he could spend his time with. His body tensed and his heart beat faster as he stood up and approached an ancient book, bound in leather and decorated with golden symbols. Next to the book was a pot of candles that stood on a small table, bathing the pages in flickering light. He opened the cover, revealing the first page, and stopped in his tracks when a beautiful illustration of a young man appeared. Even though the book seemed to be very old, the drawing still looked flawless. Tommen's eyes fell on the description next to the picture. It read: 'His face made to smile. His body made to submit. His balls made to....'. Tommen blinked and rubbed his eyes. What? He quickly closed the book. "My mind is playing tricks on me..." he muttered. He picked up the candle and took it with him, moving to sit back down on the soft mattress. He decided to use his time to pray to the gods to guide him through the night and soon he was meditating, closing his eyes, lost in his thoughts.

-------

s it? Was it time for the ceremony?

The door opened and the two priests from earlier entered, still fully masked. "Will I ever see their faces?" wondered Tommen. He rose from the bed, ready for whatever came next. As a reflex, he put his hands in front of his exposed genitals - he was still naked and no one had offered him any clothes.

"Young Tommen, please follow us as we lead you to the artist." Tommen had no idea what that meant, but followed them as they moved through several corridors, passing dimly lit rooms. Two priests wearing beautiful linen, himself in the middle, naked and frightened. Soon the priest stopped in front of a wooden door and opened it. Tommen peered inside.

There, sitting at a small desk, was a white-haired priest. Next to him were several paintbrushes and pots filled with paint.

The two men quickly bowed to him and stepped aside. "Father Damian, may we present novice Tommen, awaiting his initiation." Tommen watched as Father Damian smiled and extended his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Tommen. And what a sight you are today!" Father Damian's blue eyes sparkled as they shook hands.

Tommen gave him a nervous smile, unable to speak. Father Damian just laughed lightly. "Don't worry, Tommen. We are going to have a great time!" Tommen nodded nervously.

"So, you can pick him up in a few hours," he waved the priests away.

Once they were gone, Father Damian moved closer to him. He moved around him, examining Tommen closely. His eyes shone as he watched Tommen.

"What do you think we are going to do now?"

"Maybe...maybe you'll paint me?" Tommen stammered, feeling uncomfortable under Father Damian's gaze. He chuckled. "Yes, I will paint you, but probably not in the way you mean."

He turned him around and examined him, looking at his butt and spreading his cheeks wide open. Tommen was really embarrassed to be exposed like that. Father Damian moved his hands, gently squeezing his firm buttocks. Tommen's heart beat fast.

"Such beautiful thighs! Such round buttocks! I can work with that!" he declared. "But before we start painting, you need to get comfortable, let go of the tension in your shoulders. Let your muscles soften." Tommen hesitated for a moment, but said nothing. What was going on?

Damian led him to a large sofa stuffed with cushions. "Would you please kneel on it? Please rest your chest on the back of the sofa." Tommen got into position, kneeling on the pillows, his head hanging down, looking at the floor. His ass was facing the room, the Kaltheer that was sticking out of his hole was now clearly visible.

"Like this?" Tommen dared to ask, still having no idea what was going on.

"Good boy! Just rest your weight on your chest and get comfortable. That's perfect!" he patted his butt lightly.

Tommen leaned forward and rested his chest on the pillow. He continued to look around the room. Was he being a model or - that was the only other possibility - was he about to become a painting himself? The answer came in an instant when the white-haired priest spoke again.

"Okay, now relax your body, this is going to take a while! I am going to apply paint to your body - your ass to be exact," he chuckled quickly, "to make you a sight no god could refuse.

Tommen gulped. "Am I... Am I going to be naked at the initiation ceremony?" he dared to ask. Damian raised his eyebrows slightly and stared at him for a moment.

"Oh you sweet boy! Yes! Of course! Why wouldn't you want to show off such a sexy body?"

Tommen blushed at the compliment and bit his lower lip. The thought of being naked in front of so many people scared him. What if he got a hard-on? The last few days of denial suddenly didn't seem fair at all. Tommen really hoped that Father Damian would understand.

A small, frustrated sound escaped his lips and Damian turned to him. "Are you okay, sweet boy?" Father Damian asked worriedly.

"Sorry. Just a little scared about tonight," Tommen whispered.

"There's nothing to be scared of, Tommen," Father Damian told him gently, grabbing his chin and looking into his eyes. "You look absolutely magnificent, and from what I have been told, you have prepared very well. Now let us concentrate on making you look even better!" He turned and took brushes and paint from his desk and placed them on a small shelf next to his chair.

When he started working with the brush on Tommen's ass, applying the first layer of paint, he noticed how tense the young man became. "Relax," Damian ordered, patting him reassuringly. "Just tell me about your life in the temple, your friends, anything!" Tommen took a deep breath and began to tell Damian about his daily routine, how he liked to help in the kitchen, cooking and cleaning. About his friend Marcus, their interest in books, and the time they spent together in the temple gardens. He was so lost in his memories that he completely forgot about the brush slowly applying layer upon layer of paint to his buttocks. He only realized how much time had passed when Father Damian got up and lit candles because it was getting dark outside. Tommen looked behind him and his mouth fell open at the sight. The old priest had decorated his bare ass with the finest brush strokes, creating the image of a large, beautiful flower with thousands of red and blue petals. They all grew out of his ass crack, the center of the flower being his anus. When he moved his cheeks, the petals almost came to life, as if trying to emerge.

"Wow, that looks amazing!" gasped Tommen, stunned by the beauty. Father Damian turned around. "Not quite finished yet! The center is missing, but I was saving that for the end." He smiled at Tommen and returned to his task.

Tommen stared at his ass as best he could, shaking his head in amazement. Then he felt the cold brush on his ass cheeks again, approaching his center. Before he could process what was happening, his cock slowly hardened. Tommen felt a thrill run through his body as Father Damian continued to paint. For some reason it felt erotic, somehow forbidden. He shivered and heard Damian laughing behind him. "We're getting to your center! You must be very excited! Relax, breathe deeply. If you get too excited and move, I could make mistakes."

Tommen stayed as still as he could, except for a few quick breaths, calming his mind and breathing deeply, getting used to the pressure of the tickling brush near his hole. His cock was now fully erect, a large drop of pre-cum forming at the tip. But soon, almost too soon, Father Damian let go of the brush and stepped back.

"That looks really fantastic!" Tommen saw the smiling priest put the brushes away and turn to him. "You're going to be an absolute star tonight!" Father Damian sat down behind him. "You can turn around now, we are done here."

Tommen sighed, but then his heart began to beat faster. The last few hours had gone by so quickly. All the fears and anxieties had disappeared while he was being painted, but now they returned. What would happen tonight? What would happen at the ceremony? Would he have to prove his knowledge of the sacred language? Or did he have to perform some task or test?

Father Damian picked up a small leather bag and turned his attention to Tommen's face. "You have such a beautiful face, boy... Your eyebrows, your chin..." He grabbed Tommen's chin and turned his head in the candlelight. "There's not much I have to do." He opened his bag, took out a larger, soft brush and dipped it into a red powder. Then he spread it evenly over Tommen's cheeks, giving him a light, steady blush. He turned his attention to Tommen's eyes and added a small amount of black eye shadow. "There we are! Perfect, isn't he?"

Tommen nodded numbly, unable to see himself. "Father Damian, is this... Is this initiation ritual always the same?"

Father Damian chuckled. "Oh my dear boy! Yes, they are all very similar. But I am not supposed to answer any questions here!" He smiled, placing his hands under Tommen's chin once more and looking into his eyes. "I'm quite sure you will enjoy it."

A knock at the door interrupted them. The two masked priests entered, and when the second one saw Tommen, he froze, gasping.

"Wow, you look very sweet and perfect! Young Tommen, please turn around," he whispered.

Tommen slowly stood up, turned around and bent over, knowing full well how great the effect would be. His ass faced them, the painted flower glistening in the candlelight. A chuckle escaped his throat as he heard the priests gasp. This was fun! Tommen reached behind him and parted his buttocks, revealing the full flower image with Kaltheer in the center. He contracted his muscles, making the object move inside him, trying as best he could to avoid a moan. He thought he heard a small moan coming from behind him. One of the priests approached him, looking at the Kaltheer in his asshole, obviously excited.

"Is he ready for the ceremony?" he asked the old priest.

Father Damian grinned and answered quickly: "I have done my part. And I don't know when was the last time we had someone as eager as him. He certainly seems ready to submit to the gods."

"Oh yes. Yes, he is." The priest murmured into his mask. Then he spoke to Tommen: "Novice, please follow us!"

As Tommen turned and followed them, quickly waving goodbye to Father Damian, he couldn't help but notice the tents clearly visible in the robes of the two priests. He grinned proudly. Excited for what was to come, he left the room.

milaxxx
milaxxx
14 Followers
12