Welcome to the Township

Story Info
Harold is down on his luck. The neighbors lend a hand.
2.2k words
3.94
1.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to the Township, like everyone who moves there, under duress. I didn't have a lot of options. My wife had thrown me out. The kids took her side. Everyone took her side. It was warranted, don't get me wrong. In hindsight, I recognize that I made choices that did not lend themselves to a traditional marriage. We simply no longer resonated with one another. Instead of being honest about this, I fell into infidelity that quickly went sideways. Before I knew it, my family had shunned me. I was thrown out of my house. The drama spilled out of my domestic life and I was terminated from my employment. In this economy, any hope for a new job was nonexistent. I quite literally had nothing but the clothes on my back. Well, that and the box.

The Township was a ramshackle tent city full of disaffected souls who had fallen on hard times. It had once been a planned community, with streets and lots for single family homes. The faltering economy had dashed any hopes of completing the project, and it was abandoned when the developers folded. Hard times also created a crisis of people who were priced out of normal life, and many areas soon had tent cities spring up in response. The Township appeared seemingly overnight, and quickly grew. Charities stepped in to provide some semblance of infrastructure. Local government, cash-starved itself, could only stand back and watch, despite protests from nearby communities.

When I finally arrived at the Township, after a ten mile hike from my hometown, I didn't even have a tent. I had a box. I found it in a dumpster behind a strip mall, and I have no idea what it originally housed. The box was long and rectangular - vaguely coffin-shaped. My lanky frame had difficulty fitting inside, but I was able to manage it if I stayed in a fetal position. I figured that it was better than nothing, but I truly had no idea what I was doing. I never was much of an outdoorsman.

The main entrance was adorned with a large sign, fashioned out of a recycled forklift pallet. It proclaimed "Welcome to the Township," decorated with hand-painted flowers. The camp must have taken up 50 acres or more in total. It was surprisingly organized for such a collection of misfits and wayward souls. There were orderly lanes of tents, boxes, shanties, lean-tos, old vehicles, you name it. I wandered around aimlessly, trying to find an unoccupied space to set up my box. People were milling about, and they seemed generally happy, to my surprise. The scent of campfires and cooking meat hung in the air. The ever-present din of generators permeated everything, providing power for lights and other utilities. I was expecting a morose scene, reminiscent of a third world slum, but people were surprisingly clean and seemed friendly. Still, I was cautious. I had heard the stories of this place. I made a point not to interact with anyone beyond a smile and a nod. I could reevaluate once I got a better sense of the area.

As dusk approached, I found Shady Lane, as the crooked street sign proclaimed, and it wound its way into a wooded area that seemed quieter than the rest of the camp. That was fine by me. I was out of my element and certainly didn't want any trouble. A discreet space secluded from the crowd was exactly what I needed. Not far down the lane, I found a suitable spot and unfolded my box. There was a small blue tent next door with a smoldering campfire in front. The area seemed peaceful, and I was exhausted - physically, mentally and emotionally. I had no plan. My humdrum conservative existence had been upended so fully, and it felt as if I were in a surreal dream. For now, all I could do was hope that it wouldn't turn into a nightmare. I lay down in the cardboard shelter and closed the flaps, attempting to get whatever rest I could.

If I had been given the option, I would have minded my own business. God knows I tried. I heard two voices coming from the tent next door. A male voice intoned low, unintelligible words and a female voice responded with softer sounds. The intensity slowly grew, and tinges of passion began to creep into the voices. Soon, what they were doing became unmistakable. Soon after that, it became too much to ignore.

I heard grunts, moans, slaps, slurps, yelps, and so many more sounds that left me bewildered at how they could be doing that in such a small space. Well, bewildered and aroused. How long had it been since I got any action? Two months? Three?

I felt arousal begin to build within me. The animal intensity behind those voices was alluring. My erection became too much to ignore, and I finally gave in to my ape brain. I touched myself within the confines of my coffin, imagining the scene within the little tent. The voices grew louder. I heard leaves rustling. The commotion seemed to be getting closer. I lay still, hoping that I was imagining things. I felt a thud against my box, and my fantasy evaporated instantly, replaced by momentary panic. I hastily lifted the flaps and sat up.

A streetlight at the end of the lane dimly illuminated the scene. The blue tent, which was clearly made for children and not for the rigors of the elements, violently tossed and turned. The tent had been about ten feet away when I had closed the flaps of my box. Now it was pushing up against my shelter, and my weight inside the box was the only thing keeping it from traveling even further.

"Yes. Yes! YES! Right there, don't you dare stop, Edgar!"

The female voice quavered inside the tent, which was now simply a nylon bag with two writhing figures within. I was suddenly bowled over as the undulating mass fell onto both me and my home, and I felt a pang of loss when I heard a crunch and the sound of cardboard ripping. They were still going at it, seemingly unaware that I was underneath them, separated only by a thin layer of nylon. I felt hot breath in my face, panting with a fierce intensity.

My arms were pinned in front of me. My hand felt something soft against it. I reflexively squeezed, and it dawned on me that it was a breast, an ample one at that, the nipple hard against my palm. The absurdity of it all kept any hint of arousal at bay, though I would revisit this scene many times afterward in my mind. I deduced that the woman was being pounded hard from behind, and as such was being repeatedly shoved into me upon the flattened remains of my only possession.

The man growled and I felt more pressure on top of me. "Oh fuck, baby, here it comes!"

The pounding intensified. They were both moaning. I was moaning too, but from a much less pleasurable place. My leg was pinned at an awkward angle underneath me, and I said a silent prayer that I wouldn't have any permanent injury from this unexpected visit from the neighbors. It's not like I could afford medical attention, or even knew where to get it.

They both fell forward into a heap, and knocked the wind out of me. All three of us were gasping - again, I was doing so for very different reasons. Eventually I heard the sound of a long zipper and felt shuffling on top of me. The pressure was suddenly off of my body and the nylon fabric became nothing more than a sheet over my head. I lay there stunned, breathless, and attempting to get my bearings.

I felt the nylon slide off my face and stared upward at two naked forms standing over me. The sweaty bodies glistened from the distant light, shimmering in an almost ethereal way. I can only imagine the look that must have been on my face. My home had been demolished, my leg ached, and I was being scrutinized by a pair of naked revelers.

"Well, hello there! I'm Edgar!"

The man thrust out his hand. I tentatively reached up to meet it, and was suddenly pulled to my feet. The weight on my aching leg caused me to waver, and both reached out to steady me. The close proximity of the two naked forms brought the unmistakable scent of sex. It seemed to swirl around me, and a warmth in the pit of my stomach moved lower down, sending tinges of arousal with it.

"This is Anita."

Anita smiled sheepishly. "Sorry about, well, you know."

My eyes had adjusted to the dim light, and I felt a hint of mischief in that smile. Anita looked to be in her late thirties. She had a mop of dark hair, alabaster skin, curves in all the right places, and plump breasts that demanded undivided attention. I did my best to resist the demand. I wasn't altogether successful.

Edgar was in his early fifties, hair turning gray, and had a wiry tanned frame. His voice had an unmistakable drawl. He stood at six feet tall, a few inches shorter than myself, and was well endowed, much more so than I. Still erect, his manhood also demanded attention of its own. I uncomfortably attempted to maintain eye contact.

"Looks like we did a number on your homestead, Hoss. Don't worry, we'll make it right."

It took some effort for me to finally speak. "Uh, my name is Harold." I looked at my crushed sleeping quarters. "It's, uh," I trailed off.

"He gets carried away," Anita said. "But Edgar means it when he says he'll make it right. He always helps out the little guy."

Anita gave nod to Edgar, who passed it along to me. "You're welcome to stay with us tonight. Might be a little cramped, though," he said, with a wink and a chuckle.

Anita bent down to fish out the tent poles from their wayward home. I pretended not to look at her rear, wet and glistening in the glow of the distant street light. Edgar noticed my gaze, sidled up, and put his arm around me. I braced myself, unsure if I needed to bolt. I began to stammer. "Uh, Sorry, I didn't mean,"

Edgar cut me off. "She's one of the best fucks I have ever had. And let me tell you, Harold, I've had more than my share. Just look at that ass. First time I saw it, I knew I was going to fuck it. First time I fucked it, hoooo boy!" He slapped me hard on the back, laughing merrily.

I was thankful that the dim light masked all of the different shades of red passing over my face. "You're, a, uh, lucky guy."

"You can fuck her, too. Just say the word." Edgar leaned in conspiratorially. "She likes you. I can tell!"

My face burned. I decided that he had to be joking. It was common knowledge that people in the Township weren't civilized like in other places. Humor had the tendency to be a bit more crude out here, or so I had heard. I chuckled nervously. Anita looked up from busily resetting the tent back to its original position and gave Edgar a smirk. She rolled her eyes, flashed me an apologetic smile, and got back to work. "One of the poles broke, hon. Again."

"We'll figure something out. We gotta get Harold here squared away, too. Let's look at the damage."

Edgar looked at my crushed home and winced. "Ain't nobody staying in that." He looked me up and down. "Jesus, how did you fit in there to start with?"

I smiled sheepishly. "It wasn't easy."

A few minutes later, Edgar and Anita got dressed, much to my relief, and Edgar began tending their campfire. They insisted that I take their tent for the night. They seemingly had no problem with sleeping out in the elements. Edgar said it was the least they could do given the circumstances, and with no other options, I accepted.

Sex hung heavy in the air within the misshapen tent, and all that I had experienced that evening got the better of me. Curled up inside the little enclosure, I shimmied down my shorts and gripped myself, squeezing hard. Anita's luscious body shimmering under the street light flashed into my mind's eye. Edgar was right about her ass. It was exquisite. Perfectly round, perfectly plump. He really was a lucky guy, even if they lived here in the Township. The memory of her bending over this very tent, glistening with sweat and other fluids, fixed in my mind. I felt a surge of lust that sent a trickle down my painfully engorged shaft.

It didn't take long until I felt myself getting closer to the point of no return, teasing myself just under the head of my cock. I imagined Edgar pounding her from behind with his substantial manhood, here in this very tent, not an hour before; how I gripped her breast in my hand while she moaned into me, sight unseen, with only a sheet of nylon between us. That impish smirk of hers swirled through my mind as I felt the wave of orgasm begin to overtake me.

At that moment, a breathy female voice purred into my ear, again separated by that same thin nylon membrane.

"He's right, you know. Just say the word."