Life in Bolares Ch. 01

Story Info
A student is gagged and spanked during class.
3.2k words
4.14
17.8k
7

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is it?" Annie said out loud, frustrated.

She stood naked in front of her closet, still damped from the rushed shower, and even rusher toweling, Looking for a bra. She should have some, she knew it. But she can't find any.

Annie hated being late. Every time she began to think she was about to be late, her stomach started to ache. It was especially true about first times. She always wanted to leave a good impression on people, and being late for the first day of college was a sure way to leave the wrong impression on her peers and teachers.

"Jules!" she called out. Hoping her roommate will have a clue on the whereabouts of her bras.

And a moment later, Annie's bedroom door flung open. Juliette stood there as if she was waiting for a call just outside the door. She wears the school uniform. A white button-up shirt, with a thin red tie. A tartan red skirt, with knee-high socks. The traditional school outfit. It's the kind of thing that gets stuck in a culture. Even long after the colonial British had left. The only things that weren't traditional about Juliette's outfit were her bright pink hair and the 6 piercings she had on her left ear.

"Mon chéri, why are you not ready yet?" Jules asked, with a sweet, and faint, French accent. "you'll be late."

"Juliette!" Annie yelled, covering herself with her hands. "Don't barge into my room like that!"

"What is ah... barche?" Jules asked, her accent twisting the last word.

Annie took a big breath. She must be more tolerable to her foreign friend. Not everyone is so lucky to be born in America, she kept reminding herself. Although they are both foreigners here, she reckoned.

"It means to walk in, to enter, aggressively" she explained.

"But you called." Jules seemed genuinely confused.

"Yes, but I... never mind." Annie sighed "Have you seen my bra? I can't find any. And I even remember saving my favorite bra for today."

"The black one?" Jules asked.

"Yes!" Annie said, suddenly filled with hope.

"Oh yes, it's great," Jules said, perking her breasts and swaying.

It took Annie a few moments to realize that Jules was wearing her bra. But now she could see the familiar black bra underneath Jules' white button-up school shirt.

"Give it," Annie said.

"No can-do petite Annie." Jules said. "I need it for today. I'll give it back tomorrow."

Annie was a little shocked. "What do you mean no? It's my bra. Give it."

"No," Jules said simply, and in French, like stating a fact.

"Juliette! That's not funny give me my bra back!" Annie said, now angry. "We are not even the same size, it's too big for you."

Jules reached for the bra and pulled out a cotton padding that she stuffed inside the bra, "always leave a good first impression, Oui?" Jules smiled and placed the padding back in the bra. "Look, I'm going to be late. I'll save you a seat next to me." And then she left.

"Fuck." Annie murmured, as she heard the door to her small 3-bedroom apartment closed shut.

***

Annie arrived at Mr. Brown's art history class 15 minutes late. After a short, yet humiliating, scolding from Mr. Brown she went to the back of the class to sit next to Jules. Who, true to her word, kept her a seat. The only one left in fact, much to Annie's dismay.

"You look great" Jules whispered, leaning toward Annie.

"No thanks to you" Annie replied.

"You are angry? I'll make it up to you."

"Will you give me back my bra?" Annie asked sarcastically. "Why did you take it? I thought you didn't wear bras."

"I don't." Jules agreed, "usually. But I told you, first impressions are important."

"Well, thanks for screwing up mine." Annie snorted.

"You want me to screw you?" Jules asked.

"No!" Annie said, louder than she meant. And a "Shhh" sound somewhere from the class was heard.

"You already screwed me," Annie said as quietly as possible. "You hog the shower this morning and stole my bra."

Jules laughed "I'm just teasing. I know what screw means".

"Miss Jackson!" Mr. Brown said loudly. "Not only were you late, but now you are also talking during class. Be quiet."

That made Annie's heart sink. She Hated being told off by her teachers, which happened from time to time, mainly because she tended to daydream, mainly during frontal classes. But she was a good student. Not the smartest, but polite and organized. And she always did her classwork on time. This, she believed, along with a great deal of luck, is what landed her this scholarship. Full tuition and dorms, for 3 years, in the International College of Bolares.

"Sorry," Annie said mickly. And she buried her nose in her notebook.

"Asshole" Jules said, way louder than what Annie considered to be sane.

"Shhh!" Annie whispered, dreading a third scolding from the teacher.

Mr. Brown continued his class and Annie took a long breath to calm down. She opened her notebook, placed her colored pens on the table, and started taking notes. But she could not concentrate. She was angry at Jules, she wanted to yell at her. And she was braless. She was worried by the thought of people seeing her nipples through the white shirt. She felt the fabric touching her over-sensitive nipples, caused by the chafing of running braless.

"Say, this morning, why were you mad I barche in your room?" Jules suddenly asked.

Annie kept silent. She could see Mr. Brown's ears perking up, paying attention to her.

"Annie? Mon chéri?" Jules persisted.

"Shhhhhh" Annie pleaded.

"No. You are mad at me, tell me why."

Not a sound.

"Annie..." Jules said a bit louder.

Annie reluctantly answered. "Because I was naked." She whispered.

"Pfffffff" Jules dismissed her. "You Americans. So prudish. Look at you now, no bra, and no care."

"Miss Jackson!" yelled the teacher while slamming his hand on the table causing Annie and half the class to jump scared in their seats. "Please come forth to the front of the class."

Annie was shocked. "W-What?" she muttered out.

"Come here." Mr. Brown said, motioning with his hand.

Annie looked at Jules, petrified. Jules, for her part, was forcing her lips shut, trying not to laugh.

"Miss. Jackson you have wasted enough of mine, and the class's time. Come here right now." Mr. Brown said louder. Causing Annie to rise almost automatically from her chair.

As she walked over, Mr. Brown went to his desk to retrieve a small book. A deep blue and thin book, well-made and with a hardcover. When she got to his desk, she saw the book title was "A Handbook Guide for Foreign Teachers".

Mr. Brown was, like her, an American. Most of the school staff were foreigners. Bolares, the country they were now in, had spare no expense building and operating their new international school. All the facilities were top-of-the-line. They offered huge wages to teachers and researchers, to draw in the best professors from all around the world all as part of their plan to rebrand themselves as an advanced and progressive nation, ready to take a leading part in the new global world of the 20th century. And rebranding was needed.

Mr. Brown opened the book and looked at the table of contents. He was unfamiliar with the book he was now holding. He skimped over the book.

"Amm let's see, let's see, there!" Mr. Brown started to quote the book.

"In case of a student unable to remain quiet during class, and after being warned at least once, the teacher should use the silence enforcer device, or S.E.D. for short. The S.E.D would assist the troubled student and act as a deterrent to other students as well."

Annie was confused, she looked at the class hoping someone might tell her what was going on. But the other students seemed mostly curious, meaning they knew nothing too. Mr. Brown, however, jumped into action.

"Ahh yes. I remember that one." He said, mainly to himself.

He opened a second drawer in his desk and took out a box with the same shade of deep blue as the book. The box was built with the same craftsmanship as the book, and labeled, imprinted on the lid (No handwriting on a white sticker for the teachers of Bolares International College), "Disciplinary Kit for a Teacher".

He opened the box, lid facing the class and Annie, so no one could see inside, and he took out a small red ball with black leather straps attached to its sides.

The class murmured in shock and excitement. One of the students laughed and yelled "That's a ball gag!" Mr. Brown corrected, "No. this is a silence enforcer device."

Annie could not understand what was happening. "What the hell is this?" she thought.

"Please put it on Miss Jackson." Mr. Brown said.

"What?" Annie snapped to attention. "Where?" she asked, unsure if it was a stupid question.

"In your mouth." Said Mr. Brown and flipped the book so Annie could see the instructing illustrations in the handbook, "Like this" he pointed.

Annie was mortified. The ball is meant to go inside of her mouth, and straps around her head, locking the ball into place.

"No," Annie said, the word just spilled out, on a reflex.

Mr. Brown was shocked. "Excuse me?" he said in an angry tone.

"Fuck no," she said, with more intent now. "I can't. I won't. I'm not doing it" she said softly.

Mr. Brown seemed disappointed. "I can't force you to do anything. But the rules in this school are very strict. If you refuse, you will be expelled."

"Expelled?" Annie thought. She can't get expelled. She must be here. Winning that lottery was one of the best things that ever happened to her. Her family doesn't have a lot of money. Not poor, but going to such a prestigious college, to learn graphical art, instead of something more 'practical', like her parents wanted, was never an option.

She stared at the S.E.D. for a few moments, and seeing no other choice, she reluctantly reached her hand to take it.

She looked at it with fear. The ball seems much bigger up close.

"Miss Jackson if you have a problem with putting the S.E.D. on, I can help you." Offered Mr. Brown.

Annie was horrified by the idea. Annie held the straps in both hands. The whole class was watching in silence.

Annie wanted to get it over with as soon as possible, so she opened her mouth and placed the red ball there, and then she quickly tied the straps behind her head. The class was filled with whispering and giggling.

"Please turn around," asked Mr. Brown, and Annie turned her back to him. "Too loose" he murmured, and then, without warning, he tightened the gag, causing Annie to yelp and open her eyes wide with surprise. Just one more thing, he said, and soon followed a metallic click sound.

Annie reached back to feel what he had done, and at the same time turned to face him. Annie saw her teacher holding a small key and quickly realized that he had locked the ball gag.

"Muff!!!" Annie tried to protest.

"Nice to see the S.E.D. is working." Said the satisfied teacher. "Usually, the S.E.D. is to remain on till the end of the interrupted class, but since you cursed earlier you would have to wear it on during break time as well."

"Faaffft?!" Annie wanted to scream but only a weak voice came out.

"I believe the exact words were 'Fuck no'. Now please get back to your seat."

Annie made her way back while looking at the mixture of grins and shocked faces of her classmates and sat in her place. Mr. Brown continued his class like nothing had happened.

"God it's so big! My mouth is wide open and my jaw hurts! Every time I try to close my mouth a bit it springs back!" she thought.

It took Annie a few minutes to get used to it. The initial shock and unease subsided. She learned to unclench her throat and breathe normally through her nose. Annie looked around the class and saw that everyone was extremely quiet. So, besides her utter humiliation, she had to admit the S.E.D. did this part of its job well. And even she got back to studying After the big gag that stuffed her mouth became a mild, constant pain. Not being able to speak, with the pain that kept her grounded, did wonders for her concentration problems. Not that she had any intentions of keeping the S.E.D. for other classes. But there she was, with a notebook and pen, listening. Writing.

That is of course until she started to drool. Annie tried to contain the situation, but when her shirt started to be covered in saliva, she raised her hand.

"Yes, what is it?" asked Mr. Brown.

And in response, Annie answered, "cef I fef if off?"

"Miss Jackson I'm afraid you will have to come to my desk and write down your question." So, she did.

"I'm drooling, can I take it off?" Read the teacher out loud, causing Annie to turn red.

"Well Miss Jackson, you most certainly cannot take it off. But you 'may' go to the bathroom to clean yourself up."

***

Luckily there was no one else in the hallway and the bathroom, so no one else saw her in this humiliating state. "At least one thing is going my way." she thought. Looking at herself in the mirror with the ball gag in her mouth and saliva all over her shirt, all she could think about was how she got herself in this mess. "Damit! I look so stupid! Well... There is no point in crying, I don't want Mr. Brown to give me any other ridiculous punishments for taking too long in the bathroom."

Annie then took some paper towels and cleaned her mouth and chin. Afterward, she tried to clean her shirt, but something was wrong. It smeared the saliva instead of drying it. So, Annie took more paper towels, and this time with some tap water she rubbed her chest. "Oh crap!" Annie panicked. Not only that the water didn't help, but they also made things worse. The shirt became transparent where the water and the saliva were. "What the hell is this shirt made of!?"

Annie looked in the mirror to check the damage. The upper half of her boobs were completely visible! In a closer look, she could see part of her pink areola.

"That's it, I'm going home. Wait! Mr. Brown has the key for the S.E.D., I mean ball gag." Annie started to calm down once she had a plan. "I'll go back to class and ask Mr. Brown for the key. He'll surely agree once he sees my shirt."

Annie was once again lucky enough not to encounter anyone else in the hallway on her way back. Before entering the class Annie decided on a strategy of facing the board once she entered the class. When she opened the door, the classroom went quiet. Annie quickly turned to face the board and walked towards Mr. Brown's desk, trying to make it look like she was reading from the board, so she wouldn't look too suspicious. When she finally got the desk after what felt like an eternity. She turned to write down her request but before she could even pick up the pen Mr. Brown yelled.

"Miss Jackson!!! What are you wearing? I sent you to the bathroom not a wet T-shirt contest!"

The class burst out laughing. And Annie felt utter humiliation. "Au nuf unerfend!"

"Don't bother with excuses. I won't understand anyway." The teacher reached again for his guide, causing Annie to freak out.

"No no no no!" her mind yelled.

"Uniform related issues" he started from the headline. Mr. Brown moved his finger down a list of offenses with a number next to each offense. "Severe indecency. That sounds about right." Then he moved his finger to the number next to it. "10 spanks" he declared.

Annie was mortified. She looked down to the notebook to see for herself but all she could see before Mr. Brown closed it was that one offense had the number 50 next to it, With a bunch of side notes. "What could result in such punishment? Going fully naked around the school?" She wondered.

Mr. Brown then got up and moved his chair to the front of the class, sat on it, and tapped on his lap. Annie didn't see any other option. She stood there flashing most of her tits to her classmates, already completely humiliated and if she refused now, she'd still lose her scholarship. So, she bent down and lay on her teacher's lap. Her boobs hung in the air and her ass lifted.

"The guide recommends that the student count the spanks. But since you can't, the class will do the counting."

"Oh God, this is just getting worse and worse." She thought.

Smack! came a blow without warning, making Annie jump.

"Muff!" she yelped.

No one in the class was ready too so no one counted. "I see you didn't understand. You need to count," explained Mr. Brown. "When I do this,"

Smack! Again, without any warning. And this time even harder to stress his point. "You count. Let's call that an example and try again from the top."

"Wafff?!" Annie screamed at this injustice.

Smack! Came the third spank.

"One" answered half the class, hesitating. "Good" encouraged the teacher.

Smack! "two" This time the whole class answered.

Smack! "Three! " Now they were yelling. The boys with greater enthusiasm. And most girls with a grin on their faces.

Smack! "Four!" Every blow caused Annie to jump. She tried to protect her rear with her hands, but the teacher moved them out of his way.

Smack! "Five!" "Aww fuck that hurt. This son of a bitch is spanking harder every time!"

Smack! "Six!" Every blow made her ass turned redder under her skirt.

Smack! "Seven!" and every count made her face redder.

Smack! "Eight!" But it was the tenth.

Smack! "Nine!"

Smack! "Ten!" Mr. Brown saved his hardest blow for last. Causing Annie to yell "muuuffffff!!!"

The class cheered and laughed for a few minutes before Mr. Brown regained control over the class. Only then did he turn to Annie and ask her to get up and go back to her chair. Still shocked by what had just happened she walked back. Her ass sored when she sat down. Overwhelmed by humiliation and anger, Annie started to blame herself for being so stupid and letting it happen. "Why the fuck did I come without a bra today?! I could have picked something from the laundry."

The bell interrupted her train of thought. "OK, class we are done for today. And thanks to Miss Jackson's interruptions you would have to complete the class by yourself. Pages 20 to 25 in your textbooks".

The class stared at Annie, but not all out of anger. Annie didn't care anymore so she crossed her arms and let out a decisive "mff!"

Of course, she immediately felt dumb again for not thinking to cross her arms when she walked back to class.

The class dispersed, each to his next class and so did Annie, reluctantly, with half her boobs exposed and a ball gag in her mouth.