Welcome to Your Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James stared as Bianca took the pendant from the stand, whispered to Carla as the Master spoke to the crowd. Bianca led Carla backstage by the hand, as Carla never broke from that emotionless state, vacant smile on her pretty face.

The Master smiled as he noticed James staring at Carla.

"She is a beauty isn't she?" the Master asked James, crooked smile crossing his handsome face.

The college classmate of Carla didn't respond- he was lost in thought wondering what was happening as he stared at her leaving the area with Bianca, his excitement still evident.

The Master laughed with the crowd as James never realized he was being spoken to at all- as the college senior eventually refocused on the man with the microphone.

As he spoke, a young blonde man not much older than James, wearing only a jockstrap, entered the stage area and stood before the Master.

"There he is! This, ladies and gentlemen, is my good boy," the Master said as the crowd politely clapped.

The young man was well built, not overly muscular, and the jock strap was snug.

"Good boy, why don't you tell everyone what you have under that jockstrap?" the Master asked.

"Yes, Master, I have a cock cage, Master," the boy responded.

"Why do you have a cock cage on, my good boy?" the Master asked.

"Because my cock has a mind of its own and needs to be controlled, Master," the boy answered.

"I see that, and who controls your cock for you?" the Master questioned.

"You, Master," the boy said.

"You see ladies and gentlemen, whenever the boy is not caged, he is aroused," the Master said with a wry smile.

"Jock off, good boy," the Master demanded.

The 20-something young man, blonde, handsome and well built, removed the jock strap and revealed what was underneath.

James looked on in disbelief.

"Good boy. Stand at attention!" the Master instructed.

"Yes, Master!" The boy shouted as he stood at attention, muscles taught, naked, save for the pink cage encasing his manhood.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, I will show you his conditioned response when the cage is removed," the Master said. "It took a lot of time under hypnosis for this reaction to become natural. Our good boy here has been undergoing deep hypnotic conditioning for well over three years now."

The Master stood next to the blond young man, and as he stood there, Bianca returned- this time with no skirt or panties on, just her tight black top, thigh high stockings, and her black heeled boots, as she stood on the opposite side of the blonde young man, her hair still in a ponytail and her smile still wide.

"Welcome back, Bianca," the Master greeted her as he took out a set of keys from his pocket, holding them in front of the young man.

"Good, boy, what will happen if your cage is unlocked?" the Master asked.

"I will rise to attention, Master!" the boy replied.

"Good boy," the Master said, patting him on the head. "He has been conditioned so that when he is not in his cage, he will be aroused, and at full arousal. He will, however, not be able to do anything about that condition without permission..."

James looked at the scene, face red, his own arousal evident.

"My permission," the Master replied with a smile.

He handed Bianca the keys.

"Bianca, be a good girl and uncage the boy for me," the Master commanded.

"Yes, Master," the brunette hypnotist, now thrall, replied, the smile never leaving her red lips as she took the keys and knelt in front of the blond young man and used the key to unlock the cage and remove it from confining the young man's shaft.

"And as you can see, he is quite a grower," the Master laughed as the boy's manhood rose to full staff in mere moments after leaving its confines of the pink cage.

He walked the boy to one chair, and instructed him to sit down.

"Bianca..." the Master called, holding out his hand to the pretty brunette.

Bianca got off her knees and walked to the outstretched hand and grabbed it with her right hand.

"Lovely, Bianca," the Master said. "What do you think of my boy's growth?"

"Amazing, Master," Bianca replied, still holding the hand of the Master.

"Would you enjoy taking a little ride, Bianca?" the Master asked, waving his hand across to the where the boy was seated, his manhood jutting straight upward as he sat.

"If you permit it, Master," the well conditioned brunette replied.

"Of course, Bianca, you always require my permission," the Master chuckled.

He took a step toward the crowd, as he dropped Bianca's hand which fell languidly to her side as she smiled vacantly.

"Well, the laws of the city don't permit live sex shows on the exhibit grounds, I am afraid," the Master said. "And as you may have guessed, Bianca is my prize toy, and I don't share..."

The crowd responded with a nervous laugh, and as the Master gazed directly at James, who blushed furiously and turned away. His excitement was now beyond evident as he squirmed front row center.

"So instead, we will see a hypnotic simulation," the Master replied. "Bianca, if you please."

The Master held out his hand, and the enthralled hypnotist immediately took it in her own, as she was guided into the plastic covered chair next to where the blonde man sat, still aroused.

"You will now see the true power of hypnosis, my guests," the Master continued. "Pay attention, audience, so you don't miss a thing...."

The Master dropped the microphone back into the stand and he moved it so it was to the side of both chairs. He whispered for a few moments in the ear of the young blond man, who nodded his head up and down affirming whatever his Master was telling him.

Once done with the young man, he moved over to Bianca, who began nodding in agreement, her pretty head nodding up and down. The Master finally moved away from the pair, back to the microphone.

The audience went silent. James adjusted himself in his seat to try and get comfortable with his excitement raging at the display before him. He was confused and unsure, but aroused undeniably.

"And now, my guests, the grand finale, an amazing example of the power of hypnosis..." the Master said as he snapped his fingers.

"SNAP!"

Bianca got up from her chair, walked to the Master and took something from him. Without missing a beat, the beautiful Bianca opened the small package, and took out its contents as she walked to the blond man seated in his chair.

With one smooth motion, Bianca placed a condom on the blond thrall, and rolled it down before moving back to her seat, where she began her own movement.

In one seat, Bianca was moving ever so slowly to sit on the chair, moving as if she was guiding something inside of her, her hands using the arms of the chair for balance as her face made a contortion as if being impaled, her red lips in a perfect 'O' shape as she slowly moved lower towards the seat of the chair.

At the same time, the blonde thrall moved his hands as if he were guiding someone to sit on him, with his obvious arousal needing to find a comfortable space. His hands were moving as if he were guiding a sensual pair of hips onto his lap, as his impressive manhood stood at attention looking for that comfy space, his hips moving gently from side to side on occasion.

Almost simultaneously, the blond male thrall was comfortable, and began a slow movement, up and down, as the beautiful Bianca found her comfort on her own chair as if being impaled with something inside of her.

The pair bucked and moved in tandem as the crowd watched in awe. A symphony working together- yet separately- each in their own space, hypnotically feeling the effects as if it were reality.

"As you see, I can conduct this type of sexual symphony using hypnosis," the Master said. "And yes, each feels to my lovely submissives here as if it were real. And the best part is, I won't be charged for public lewdness for having a live sex act at the exhibition."

The Master laughed as he watched, the blond man working up and down his hands moving as if they were holding up the invisible Bianca on his lap, believing it to be real- while one chair over the lovely Bianca was bucking up and down as if riding the young man, her ponytail swaying, her ample breasts bouncing, hands with a death grip on the arms of the chair.

"And of course, there is nothing more they can do without my permission," the Master said emphatically. "They could ride each other hypnotically until they both pass out..."

The crowd was in disbelief. James had never been more aroused in his life.

"But, alas, I am not a heartless monster," the Master reasoned. "And let's be honest, they both deserve a wonderful reward for their efforts..."

The crowd clapped in agreement. James still was stunned into silence as he didnt move a muscle as he watched.

"Bianca, my good boy, listen carefully," the Master began. "It is time for the finale crescendo!"

And with that, Bianca and the young man both bucked wildly before finishing their task, the shrieking audible sound of the pair climaxing in tandem was heard even outside the room.

The Master gave them time to calm themselves, each sitting in their own chair, each believing to be in contact with the other.

"Excellent show, Bianca," the Master praised. "Well done, my very good boy, Please exit the stage and clean yourselves up. Bianca, when he is clean, get the ice and cage him once more, there is another cage in his dressing area..."

The pair replied "yes, Master" in unison, and slowly moved to complete their new tasks.

"Dear audience, I hope you enjoyed the show. Use the QR code by the exit if you would like to request time with me this weekend..." the Master said as he too left the stage area.

The house lights came up as James sat stone still, not wanting to move, his arousal was too great, so he sat there, eyes closed and breathing deeply, trying to process what he saw as he was attempting to calm himself and his arousal.

Finally ready to move, he felt a shadow standing over him.

He looked up and there was Carla, in her white top, skirt, thigh highs and heeled boots... smiling vacantly.

"Carla... what the....what's going on...." James stammered.

"Hypnosis, James," Carla answered, holding her hand out. "Come with me, the Master will see you now..."

"What?!?" the college classmate of the hypnotized Carla asked in confusion.

"The Master will see you now," Carla replied flatly without emotion, a strange contented smile on her face.

James stood and turned to head to the door, but the large man there simply nodded and pointed to Carla.

"Shit..." James thought. "What have I gotten myself into?"

Feeling as if he had little choice, James took Carla's hand and was led to the same door he was denied entry into earlier in the evening.

"Master, James is here as you requested." the pretty brunette announced to the Master, who sat contentedly in a chair, legs spread with a blonde girl bobbing her head up and down.

"Very good girl, Carla," the Master said. "Kneel and focus."

Carla got to her knees next to the girl who was busy with important business between the Master's legs.

"James, it is wonderful to finally meet you, I have heard a lot about you," the Master said.

"Me....what?" James said, pointing to himself.

"Yes. you James," the Master said with a smile. "Perhaps this will explain things better for you...."

The Master lifted the head of the blonde from between his legs, an audible pop could be heard as she uncoupled from the Master. He turned her head to face the direction of the college student.

James screamed. Carla focused.

The Master laughed.

"Allison?!?"

12