Welcome to Your Room

Info
You're renting a room, and your landlord has strange rules.
424 words
3.67
30.1k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
258 Followers



Now that you've signed the rental contract, I'll show you to your room. It's actually right here.

No, there's no mistake. That's your room. Yes, it's a bathroom. You were very explicit about not wanting to share a bathroom. This one is all yours, to sleep in and clean up in.

Oh, that door won't open. Not without my key. Look down.

Yes, that's a doggy door. That's how you'll be getting in and out of your room. On all fours.

Since your room doesn't have a closet, I'll keep all your clothing in my room, securely locked up. Not to worry. Every morning I'll bring out the clothes you're allowed to wear that day.

Since you don't have much storage space in your new room, I'll also keep your things locked up. When you complete your chores each day, I may let you use some of your things.

Now remember. Every morning you're going to clean yourself up, do your makeup, then come out on hands and knees and make our breakfast. That will be before I'm up, so you'll have to do it naked. But I'll be nice and let you keep some high heels in your room, so you can wear those.

After breakfast, I'll give you the clothes I've picked out for you. I suggest you make sure breakfast is delicious. If I'm unhappy with it, I may give you far less to wear than you hoped for.

During the day, you'll go to work or go to college or do your chores, including making dinner. Oh, and remember that I only have one chair at the dining room table. But that's fine, you'll just eat on the floor like a good girl.

If you get everything done during the day, I may let you have some of your things to keep yourself entertained.

Go ahead and check out your new room. It's all set up for you, so you can have a good night's rest. Oh, but get out of those dirty clothes first.

I'm not kidding. Undress. NOW.

Good girl! You'll soon learn to obey without hesitation. My, my, I love watching you undress. You are a beautiful girl, you know that? Very nice. No, slow down. Slow down. That's it. Turn around... yes. Very good. Very, very good.

Now go ahead and take the dirty clothing to the laundry room, girl. Is this all your luggage? I'll go ahead and lock up your clothing and possessions and make sure they're... safe.

Welcome to the house, girl.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
258 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Luvvvv this, pls make more like this

Share this

Similar Stories

Captured Cunt A kidnapped woman submits to her training and breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Diary of a Corporate Asian Secretary turned slut by white boss.in Interracial Love
A Walk To School A goodie 2-shoes college girl gets taken by dirty old man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
All Under Control Ch. 01 She asks to not cum but he takes control of her completely.in Fetish
Just Married She learns that her new husband is into orgasm denial.in First Time
More Stories