Welcome Wagon Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I thoroughly enjoyed myself, in no hurry to bring the fun to a conclusion. Vivian certainly didn't seem to have any objections, goading me to do my worst, quite happy to respond to all I did.

When we finally finished up we both just lay on the floor breathing hard. That was some of the most strenuous exercise I'd had in quite a while and the way Vivian was breathing I think the same applied to her.

"And now coffee?" I asked, and she nodded.

We dragged our clothes on and she slumped on a chair in the kitchen while I prepared the coffee.

"Now while that was very interesting," Vivian said, "I have to warn you that it won't happen again. I only let you get away with it because you're a newcomer."

I smiled at her.

"Bull. Shit." I told her. "You were dressed with exactly that in mind and we both know it. Offhand, I'd say you were competing with someone to be the first to jump the newcomer. Dare I ask who your competition is?"

Vivian tried to look offended and then laughed when she saw I wasn't buying it.

"Michelle," she said. "She'll come hunting you soon enough. If she hadn't had a previous appointment she'd probably have visited you already."

I just nodded and Vivian suddenly looked thoughtful.

"Of course, all the wives in the street might think you're fair game. You'll have to wait and see, but Michelle is a certainty."

"As a matter of curiosity, how are you going to prove to Michelle that you were first?"

"I'll tell her and tell her to ask you. Seeing you'll probably be fucking her when she asks you can feel free to admit it."

"Sorry," I told her with a smile. "I never admit to having been, ah, intimate with a lady. If asked, you're all virgins to the best of my knowledge."

Vivian gave me an indignant look, not wanting to lose cachet having been first.

"Tell you what," I said with a smile. "If Michelle does succeed in seducing me and asks about you I'll tell her to invite you over for a threesome, and then I might admit to something or other."

She still looked indignant, but also interested. I wondered how Justine would react to a threesome. Purely as a way of expanding her sexual experience, of course.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12