Welcum to the Neighborhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, your tits are so pretty," I said. Without asking, I reached out and took them in my hands. Marina pulled away a little at first, but remained in place.

Met with no resistance, I squeezed Marina's boobs a little and shifted them in my hands.

"They're the perfect size and shape," I said.

"Thanks," Marina shyly responded.

"And your nipples are beautiful."

I pinched her nipples lightly between my thumb and index finger on each hand. Marina didn't move, seemingly captivated by the stimulation and the fact that it was me who was doing it.

I returned to her whole boobs, holding them in my hands and kneading them lightly. My palms were rubbing against her nipples, and a small sigh escaped from Marina's mouth.

"Doesn't that feel nice?" I whispered.

"God yes," she replied.

"Can I suck them?"

"What?" Marina asked again.

I cupped her boobs, bent over and moved my mouth to her right breast. Before she could protest, I extended my tongue and licked over her nipple.

A low moan escaped from Marina's mouth.

I licked at the nub again. My tongue swirled around, tickling her skin. I pressed my lips to her skin and took the whole nipple in my mouth.

"Shit," she whispered.

I lightly sucked on her nipple, my tongue still running over it. I looked up at Mar8na. Her eyes were closed and her head was tilted back a little.

I opened my mouth and kissed her nipple before licking her areola and the base of the nub again. I sealed my lips around it and gently bit down on her nipple.

Marina let out another moan and I nibbled her tit before licking and sucking on it again.

When her nipple and areola were coated in my saliva, I switched over to the other breast, making sure to give it the same treatment.

"How does that feel?" I asked after finally detaching my mouth from her tits.

"Fucking great," she murmured. "God, I can't believe I just did that."

"What?"

"Had someone suck on my tits like that. But now you have to show me yours. It's only fair."

I smiled cheekily. "Oh, alright. If you insist."

I pulled my shirt over my head and reached behind to undo my bra. I took the garment off and free my big boobs.

"Fuck," Marina said, staring at my chest. "And you called my boobs beautiful. Yours are perfect."

I looked down at my big tits. "I've never gotten any complaints," I joked. "You can touch them."

Marina reached out and grabbed my boobs. She brushed her thumbs over my nipples, making them grow even more.

"So soft and squishy too," she remarked as her hands squeezed and felt up my boobs.

"Damn," she said, withdrawing her hands after half a minute. "Didn't think I'd be groping anyone when I came out here. Certainly not you."

"But you liked it, right?" I asked, knowing the obvious answer. "I know I certainly did."

"Yeah, of course." Marina played with her own boobs, showing them off for me.

"God, I'm so fucking horny right now," I commented. I snaked a hand down between my legs. Over my jeans I cupped my crotch and ground the palm of my hand against my clit. The other hand squeezed and kneaded the flesh of my big tits.

"Me too," Marina bashfully admitted. She reached down between her legs as well and started rubbing her pussy through her pants.

We maintained eye contact the entire time. I wasn't sure what Marina was thinking about, but I was certainly imagining that face buried between my thighs. God, I needed to cum.

I undid the button and zipper on my jeans and slipped my hand back down into the crotch. With just the thin panties on over my slit, my fingers felt so much better on my clit, and I let out a loud moan. I could feel the wetness seeping into the fabric of my panties.

"How about we try out our new toys?" I asked.

Marina smiled. "That sounds great."

"Your place or mine?"

Marina laughed. "I haven't heard that in twenty years."

I stood up and pulled down my jeans all the way, leaving me just in my panties.

"Your room it is. Give me one minute."

I raced upstairs and grabbed our two new vibrators before popping the right batteries in them. I made my way back up to the guest room to find Marina on the bed. She was sitting up against the headboard, still in just her jeans.

There was only faint light in the room coming from downstairs, but the window let in ample moonlight, illuminating the curves of Marina's tits and naked upper body, as well as her rock-hard nipples. I wanted to dive into her right then and there, but I had to wait just a little longer.

I hopped into bed and set right next to Marina. She took her vibrator and let out an exhale.

"Nervous?" I asked.

"A little. I don't know what it's going to feel like."

"Heaven."

I picked my butt off the bed and slid my panties off, leaving me totally naked. The air was a little chilling on my bare pussy and stiff nipples, but my body was pressed up against Marina's, and I could feel the heat exuding from both of us.

Marina shifted and slid her jeans and panties down her legs and totally off. We were now both totally naked.

"Oh wow," I remarked, staring at Marina's pussy. She had a beautiful bush of black hair adorning her slit, not quite as large as mine. "I love a natural pussy."

"I can see that," Marina replied, looking at my own pussy.

I grabbed the rabbit vibrator next to me and turned it on.

"Ooh feel that," I said as I pressed the head against Marina's arm.

"Damn," she whispered.

I moved it down to my waiting and eager pussy. I pressed the head against my clit, teasing myself a little. The vibrations felt so amazing, and much more powerful than my previous toy, even at the low setting. I would have a lot of fun with this one.

A low moan escaped my mouth.

"You need to try yours," I said to Marina.

She took a deep breath.

"Alright."

Marina turned her wand on and tested it against her stomach.

"God, that feels really intense. Are you sure?"

"Just trust me."

My pussy was dripping wet, not only from the vibrations against my clit but also the sight of Marina's naked body and from sucking on her beautiful tits. I knew my orgasm was going to hit very soon.

I moved the rabbit down to its intended position, gripping the base tightly. I slid the thicker rod into my slit and pushed it in until the small prong on top was grinding against my clit too.

"Holy fuck," I gasped.

It felt so much better than anything I could remember, even at a low setting. The bigger end in my pussy was vibrating directly against my g-spot and walls, while the shorter end was pressed to my erect clit and intensely stimulating it.

"Shit, this is so amazing," I murmured. I was lost in a world of sensations. Every nerve ending in my pussy and clit felt like it was being stimulated at the same time. I had to hold onto the toy with both hands to keep it in place as I ground my hips down against it.

My eyes were closed and my mouth was open. The orgasm was coming, and at this point was completely unstoppable. I shifted the toy in my pussy just a little and rubbed it back and forth over my g-spot.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I whispered, barely audibly. My hips bucked involuntarily against the toy again, begging for that release. I pressed down harder onto my clit, and exploded in an intense climax.

"Oh shit! I'm fucking cumming!" I yelled. Waves of pleasure cascaded through my whole body as I twitched and shook in the bed. I tried speaking, but all that came out of my mouth were moans and whimpers. My pussy gushed its juice out onto the toy, bathing it in the evidence of its effectiveness.

I finally withdrew the toy from my sensitive pussy and turned it off. My whole body felt drained, exhausted right to the very core. My big boobs rose up and down as my racing heart slowly returned to normal, and I was sure my cheeks were bright red. It might have been the most intense orgasm of my life.

I had been so caught up in my own climax that I hadn't even noticed Marina next to me. Much to my approval, she had the wand between her legs, pressed down on her clit. Her eyes were closed, and she was whimpering a little.

Marina's legs were spread out, her thigh pressing against mine. I turned onto my side so I could watch her better as her own orgasm approached.

"God, you look so beautiful," I whispered. "Doesn't that feel fucking amazing?"

"Uh-huhh," she mewled back.

I reached out and lightly squeezed one of her boobs with my hand. I pinched her sensitive nipple, eliciting another groan from her.

Marina trembled as the wand did something especially pleasurable to her. I bent my head down and delivered a soft kiss to her shoulder. My hand continued to explore her tits, brushing her nipples and groping her soft skin.

"Cum for me," I whispered into her ear before kissing her neck.

"Hm-hmm," came the response.

Marina pressed the wand down onto her clit harder. Her moans grew a little louder. She was shaking, which meant the vibrator was running back and forth over her clit. She held it down for another five seconds before her body tensed up.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed. Her legs clamped together around the wand and she orgasmed.

Marina looked so fucking gorgeous as the climax washed through her. I wanted to kiss her whole body and then get down between her legs and clean her up, but I couldn't quite do that yet.

It took her over a minute to come down from her orgasmic high. She turned the wand off and set it next to her.

"Holy fuck," Marina sighed. She sat up a little straighter in bed. "I guess you'll have to wash the sheets now," she said.

There was a small puddle of her wetness on the sheets that had dripped out of her pussy.

"I can't complain," I replied. "So, what did you think?"

"I think..." Marina started before taking a pause, still trying to catch her breath and fully recuperate. "I think that was the best fucking thing I've ever experienced. And that thing is never leaving my side again."

"You should try mine," I replied.

Marina chuckled. "I don't think I'm ready for that one yet."

"Well, if you're not going to..."

Watching Marina cum had made me wet again, and I was certainly ready for another orgasm. Maybe I could even try a higher setting this time.

I grabbed the rabbit again, noticing the moonlight reflecting off the shimmering juices on the longer shaft.

I brought the toy to my mouth and sucked on it as if I were giving a blowjob, cleaning all of my sweet nectar off.

"Want a taste?" I asked as I withdrew it.

"No thanks," Marina laughed.

I shrugged. "Your loss."

I turned the vibe on and brought the wet toy back down to my pussy. I rubbed it over my folds and clit briefly, before pressing it against my opening and slipping it back in.

Marina flipped onto her side next to me and cuddled right up to my body. Her hand rested on my hip, a few inches from my pussy, and her knee rubbed against my thigh.

The vibrator went to work on my pussy and clit. I was more sensitive after already cumming once, and the toy seemed to be working even faster.

I pressed it down on my clit and ground my hips against the longer shaft in my pussy. All of the long end was buried inside me, leaving only the grip exposed. My finger was pressing against the button that controlled the setting of the toy. I knew the setting I had it on would be enough to make me cum, but I really wanted to feel what the next one would be like.

I squealed loudly when the vibrator kicked into the next setting. The vibrations were so much more intense and powerful. My eyes nearly rolled back into my head. My pussy was on fire and seeping out wetness like a leaky faucet.

"I might have to try that one sometime," Marina whispered.

I looked over to her. She was using one hand to prop up her head, and her eyes were transfixed on my tits. Her hand had left my hip and snuck beneath the dark patch of hair between her legs.

"You really fucking do," I muttered.

I was hurtling towards another orgasm, completely unable to resist the utterly overwhelming sensations of the vibe. My nipples were almost painfully hard and my swollen clit throbbed against the buzzing prong of the toy.

"God, I'm gonna cum," I whispered.

Marina moved her hand from between her legs to my breast. She rolled my erect nipple between her fingers. The tips of her fingers were slick, covered in her own pussy juice, which now was being rubbed into my skin.

That thought was the final nail in the coffin, sending me over the edge to my second orgasm.

I slammed the toy harder into my pussy, trying to milk every ounce of pleasure I could from it. My stomach tensed up and my whole body tingled down to my feet. It wasn't quite as powerful as the first one, but still amazing.

Marina stared right into my eyes as I came, a slight smirk on her face. She was so fucking beautiful. Just looking at her made me horny now. I couldn't bring myself to tear the vibrator away from my pussy.

"Are you ever gonna finish with that thing?" Marina asked playfully.

"I've already finished twice with it," I countered.

Less than five minutes later, I improved that number to three. I had to force myself to pull the toy out of my drenched slit. My pussy was so sensitive that the vibrations almost hurt.

"Holy fucking shit," I sighed, completely exhausted. I could barely muster the energy to sit up.

Marina's hand had returned to between her legs, absentmindedly playing with herself.

"Were you getting turned on watching me cum?" I asked.

Marina bashfully grinned. "It was a beautiful view."

I laughed and leaned over to take one of her boobs in my mouth. I sucked on her nipple for a few seconds before twirling my tongue around the hard nub. My hand moved around to Marina's ass and gave it a gentle squeeze. It wasn't as big as mine, but she also wasn't as thick as me.

"So, how did that stick up against your orgasms from your husband?" I asked as I switched which boob I was doting attention on.

"Better than all of them put together. Although that's only like a sample of 3, so it's not a high bar."

"I couldn't imagine having that much stress in your life without some form of letting it out," I said, briefly detaching my mouth again.

We lay there together, our bodies pressed tightly against each other, for close to an hour, talking about our respective marriages and children. It was an oddly normal conversation for such an intimate position.

I would have been content to nurse on Marina's tits and grope her butt forever, but a small influx of light came into the room from the window. It took a second to register, but I shot up when I realized it was headlights pulling into the driveway.

"Your other half's back," Marina said, picking up on it too.

"My clothes are all in the living room," I muttered. "Although I guess he wouldn't mind if he showed up home to me naked downstairs!"

"Yeah, especially since I'll be 'sleeping,'" Marina sarcastically said, picking up her vibrator for emphasis.

A wide smile dawned across my face. "Sounds like a plan."

I picked myself up from the bed and grabbed my vibrator. Marina giggled and reached out to deliver a spank to my ass.

"Be careful or I'll tie you up and tape that wand to your clit until you beg me to let you go."

"Is that a threat?" Marina playfully shot back as I walked away.

***

I woke up to a text from Holly.

"I saw your husband wasn't home last evening. How much fun did you have?"

"Played around with new vibrators. We'll see about today."

As a late sleeper, my husband had already left for work by the time I roused at close to 10. But try as I might, I couldn't find Marina in the house.

I wandered downstairs to the kitchen to grab myself a cup of coffee and noticed her outside in our backyard pool.

Each house in the subdivision came with one, although neither my husband or I had used it yet. We weren't really water people, but the deck space was night to lounge around or barbecue.

And so Marina was the one christening our pool, and she was doing it quite extraordinarily. She had a white t-shirt on, the bottom tied together just below her boobs to keep it tight, and a pair of panties. God, she still had such a great body for 41.

Marina swam over to the edge of the pool where I had made my way and propped herself slightly up out of the water.

"Sorry, I didn't have a bathing suit," she said.

The t-shirt was, understandably, completely soaked and see-through. It clung to her boobs and left nothing to the imagination. The dark of her big puffy nipples and large areolas were perfectly visible.

"Is the water cold?" I asked.

Marina looked down to meet my gaze, and laughed when she saw the hard pencil-eraser nubs pressing against her shirt.

"I guess you could say that."

I sat down on one of the chaise-lounges a few feet from the pool.

"Aren't you going to jump in?" Marina asked.

"No," I responded as I sipped my coffee.

"Oh, come on," Marina pleaded.

"I'm not in a bathing suit."

"Neither am I."

"Well I'm in a robe, it's a little different."

"You could always skinny dip."

"No, it's too cold."

"Come on, it's summer. The water's pretty warm."

"Your tits are telling me that's a lie," I responded, making Marina laugh.

"Well can you at least run back in and grab me a cup of coffee too?"

"Why can't you get your own?"

"Cause I'm already wet and in the pool. You don't want me dripping all over the place, do you?"

"Well after last night..."

Marina giggled again. "Go on."

I sighed and set my coffee down. I stood up and started walking back to the kitchen.

As I walked past Marina, I felt a hand tugging on the hanging part of the belt for my robe. Before I knew it, Marina had pulled my robe open and yanked it off of me, leaving me standing there in only a bra and panties.

"Oh you bitch!" I playfully yelled.

Marina giggled. "Guess you can jump in now."

I glared at Marina, but I couldn't be mad at her. I sat down and gently lowered myself into the pool.

"Oh fuck, you lied. It's fucking cold!"

"Just give it a minute," Marina said.

"No, I'm using you to warm me up."

I moved right next to Marina and pulled her into a bear hug. My shivering body pressed against hers, and I did actually warm up pretty quickly.

"Better?" Marina asked.

I pulled away slightly and looked right at her. Her black hair was wet and slicked back straight behind her, leaving only a loose strand clinging to her face.

I reached out and brushed away a few hairs on her cheek.

"There," I said, smiling a little. "You look so beautiful right now."

"I always do," Marina joked.

"No, I mean it," I replied. My pussy was tingling from our proximity and from staring at Marina's boobs. I acted before I had the chance to regret it.

I leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on Marina's lips. Her lips were wet, but incredibly soft and inviting.

Marina was stunned, but didn't pull back. We held the kiss for barely more than two or three seconds, but it felt like a lifetime to me.

"Penny I-" Marina started when we disconnected.

"No, Marina, I have to say something," I interrupted. "I don't really know how to say this, but you're the prettiest goddamn woman that I've ever seen. I love you more than anyone but my kids, and I would take a bullet for you. It truly pains my heart to see you unsatisfied in your marriage, and I've wanted to help you out for years. I've finally worked up the nerve to do it right now. And it's probably wrong and terrible, but I've never wanted anything in the world more than fuck you right now."

"Oh god," Marina said as I finished. "Oh god, Penny, I don't know what to say."

"Then just kiss me."

Marina stared back into my eyes. Her eyes were pleading, looking for an answer to a dilemma that she didn't expect to have to answer.