Welcum to the Neighborhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, her eyes were closed. And her head was moving forward and our lips met again in the best kiss of my life.

My hands moved to cup Marina's cheeks as I held her in place. I kissed her passionately, pressing my lips hard against hers. She was pushing against me, kissing me back.

I moved forward, pinning Marina between the edge of the pool and my body. She bent over backwards a little as I continued aggressively kissing her. Her hands rested on my butt beneath the water, squeezing my ass.

My mouth opened and my tongue snaked out, waiting to see if Marina would accept it. She parted her lips and let me explore her mouth. She extended her tongue out as well and they intertwined in a passionate incestuous dance as we both tried to devour each other.

We held the kiss for close to a minute before I took my mouth away from hers. Marina craned her head back as I kissed her chin and then her neck. I pulled the bottom of her t-shirt up over her boobs and immediately took one of her large nipples in my mouth.

"Oh, shit," she muttered as my tongue smacked over the wet nub. I sucked on her nipple and nibbled on it, mimicking what we had done last night on the couch.

I shifted to the other nipple, making sure to keep both stimulated by squeezing and groping Marina's breast. She was holding my head to her breast, keeping me on her nipple like a mother nursing a child.

My free hand found its way between her legs. I pulled her panties aside to feel her pussy. Marina moaned as my fingers touched her clit and slowly rubbed the swollen button.

"Fuck, Penny, this is so wrong!" she groaned.

I wanted, no, I needed to go lower, to dine on her sweet kitty.

"Get out of the pool," I instructed her.

"Wait, Penny, wait."

I paused my strumming on her clit and stood still.

"Don't you think we're moving a little fast?" she asked.

"What do you mean? I've never wanted anything more in my life than to eat your pussy right now."

Marina sighed. "I know, and I really fucking want you to. But, that's like, cheating on my husband. And I'm just not sure I'm ready to take that extra step right now."

"Okay," I sighed. "What do you want to do?"

It was Marina's turn to sigh. "I don't know. Can we get out of the pool though? Maybe talk about it inside?"

"Sure," I said. "Whatever would make you feel comfortable."

I backed off Marina and pulled her transparent shirt back down to "cover" her boobs. I hopped out of the pool, still soaking wet, and put on my robe. Marina followed right after.

"I think I just need a drink right now," she said. "I'm fucking cold."

"Maybe a hot shower too. You're supposed to do that after being in a pool anyway."

Marina smiled. "That sounds great actually."

We made our way back inside. Marina went upstairs to the big master bath while I fixed us both glasses of wine.

I stood in the kitchen for a few minutes, thinking about the situation. Maybe I had gone too fast. I really didn't want to scare Marina off at all. But I found myself drawn to her. I needed to make love to her, to give her that pleasure again. I just had to hope that she was willing to do it with me.

I made my way up to the bathroom. Marina was actually in our big built-in tub, having a bubble bath.

"Hey," I said as I walked in. "Pampering yourself?"

"Yeah," she said with a pained smile. "I've just been thinking."

I sat down on the tile counter and handed Marina her glass of wine.

"About what?"

"Us. Whether or not I want to do this."

"Well, can I join you? And we can talk about it?"

"Sure," Marina answered, taking a sip of her wine.

I took off my robe and underwear, leaving me stark naked. I peeked in the mirror behind me, admiring my curvy and thick figure.

"Lean forward," I instructed Marina. She complied, and I stepped into the tub and slipped down behind her.

She leaned back against my chest. My legs were spread wide around her, with her butt nestled against my pussy.

I grabbed my wine and we clinked glasses before both downing a sizable swig.

"So what are you feeling right now?" I asked Marina. The water was extremely hot, but felt really good, as did the bubbles against my skin.

"My husband and marriage," she answered. "Is it cheating if I sleep with you? Am I a terrible person for wanting to? For wanting to fuck my own sister?"

I set the glass down. My arms wrapped around Marina's stomach, pulling her close to me. Right now, i needed to be a big sister and not a seductress.

"I don't think there's a cut-and-dried answer to that. I think it depends on how you feel."

"Well, fuck, Penny, I don't even know how I feel," Marina answered.

"Well, how about we start slower then, with baby steps, and then go from there?" I asked. "To see how you feel?"

Marina rested her head on my shoulder and looked up at me. "I think that sounds nice," she said with a smile.

"Can I touch your breasts?" I asked. I knew what the answer was, but I wanted to make her feel in control and comfortable.

"Yes," Marina answered.

I moved my hands up and squeezed her boobs again. They were such a perfect handful, and her nipples were so big and sensitive.

I fondled her tits for a few minutes, trying to keep the pace slow.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked, moving on to the next step.

"Yes," she whispered.

I had to slide down a little to make our heads level. Her head was turned towards me, and I leaned forward to kiss her again. Our lips still had that electric spark as soon as they connected.

This kiss was much more tender and sensual than the one in the pool. I was slow, not pushing aggressively against her, but gently pressing my lips to hers. Marina was the first to open her mouth, and I was more than willing to join her in a French kiss.

I could have gotten lost in her lips forever, and it certainly seemed like it was getting close to that long. We remained in our passionate embrace until the water was getting a little cold.

"Let's get some warm water back in here," I said. I reached to the side of the tub and turned on the detachable shower head (would it be called a bath head if it's for a tub?).

"That feels nice," Marina whispered as the warm water splashed down into the bath.

"Can I do something that will make you feel even better?" I asked.

Marina paused for a moment, knowing where I was going.

"Yes," she timidly responded.

I smiled and grabbed the shower head. I aimed the spray of water at Marina's chest, washing the bubbles off her tits and teasing her nipples. She giggled a little, and I moved it lower.

The head dipped beneath the water as I directed the spray to Marina's pussy. She spread her legs further, possibly subconsciously, rubbing them against the inside of my thighs.

I was holding the head just a few inches from her pussy, teasing her clit with the stream.

"Can I rub your clit?" I whispered into her ear.

"Yes," she responded.

I moved my free hand away from her breast down her torso. My fingers tickled the wet bush above her slit before finding the erect nub I was searching for.

Marina squirmed as I began slowly rubbing her clit, feeling it throb against my fingers.

We sat like that for a few minutes. I didn't try and move any faster for a while, content to play with her clit and gently build up her orgasm. I could see Marina's boobs rising faster as the sensations progressively overtook her body.

Marina had begun to squirm against my body, and her moans were the only sound in the dim room.

"Can... I... finger... your... pussy?" I asked slowly, revealing one word of my request between kisses to Marina's cheeks and lips.

"Hmm-hmm," she lightly moaned in response.

I kept my thumb pressed against her clit, while my index finger ran up and down her slit. I pressed against her opening and slipped the digit inside.

Her pussy was soaking wet, and not just from the water. I had no trouble sliding my finger all the way inside. Marina let out a loud groan from finally having her neglected pussy probed. Her twat was trying to squeeze onto my finger, desperate for attention and relief.

I curled my finger back, feeling along Marina's walls. I pushed deeper into her, and knew when Marina gasped that I had found what I was looking for. My thumb and the stream of water were rubbing her clit, and my finger stimulated her g-spot.

Marina was close to cumming. Her eyes were closed and her body was tensing up.

"Can I make you cum?" I asked.

She didn't answer.

I slid my middle finger into Marina's very tight pussy. It was a snug fit, with her twat contouring around them like a glove. I fingered her faster, slamming my fingers down onto her g-spot again and again.

"Can I make you orgasm?" I asked again.

Still no response from Marina. Only an arched back and increasingly loud whimpers and moans of pleasure.

I kept up the pressure on her pussy, thrusting into her and rubbing her clit. She wouldn't last another thirty seconds. I was like a machine, working with the sole purpose to make Marina cum. Everything else was blocked out of my mind. I needed to make my sister climax.

"Can I make you cum?" I repeated a third time.

Finally Marina answered. "God yes, fucking fingerbang my cunt! I'm fucking cumming!" she announced.

Her pussy squeezed around my fingers and then pulsed as my fingers were bathed in her juices. Her body tensed up and she wriggled around, the orgasm fully washing over her body.

"Fucking yes! Oh my god!" Marina exclaimed.

The effects of the climax wracked her body as she remained huddled against my body. Eventually the sensations seemed to die down, and Marina lay back against me, resting her head on my big tits.

"Have a taste," I said, drawing my fingers to her mouth. She sucked on the digits, cleaning them of what nectar hadn't been washed off by the water.

"God, I need to lick a pussy," Marina suddenly said, eliciting a surprised reaction out of me?

"Really? You're ready?" I asked.

Marina propped herself up onto the side of the tub. "As ever. Let's fucking do this. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing, but I just know I need to munch your cunt until I can taste you."

I was beaming from ear-to-ear. "Lie down."

Marina dropped onto her back on the bathroom floor as instructed. I got out of the tub and stepped over her face. I eased myself down onto my knees, lowering my pussy just inches from Marina's eager tongue.

"Just do what you like done to you," I told her. "And focus on the clit."

Marina wrapped her arms around my thighs and pulled me down further. Her lips met my own, and she kissed her first pussy.

Tingles shot up my spine as my sister's mouth touched my slit for the first time. It was still kind of crazy that I had gotten myself into this situation, and I was having trouble believing it.

But there I was, sitting on Marina's face. Her tongue slithered over my folds, lapping at my creamy and wet slit. I had been on the verge of cumming before she even touched me.

"God, that's good," I moaned. "Don't stop."

Marina nodded her head a little, making her tongue wiggle along my pussy. She darted over my clit, making me gasp.

"Try licking my clit," I instructed her.

Marina obliged, bringing her tongue back up to my clit. She licked at the hard button, circling it with her tongue. She was certainly eager to please, which made up for her inexperience.

"Suck on it too."

Her lips sealed around my clit and she took it in her mouth. Her cheeks were drawn in as she lightly sucked on the erect nub, making it throb harder and send sparks through my body.

Without my prompting, her tongue licked over my clit as well as she continued tugging on it with her mouth. She was learning quickly.

"Fuck, that's good," I whispered.

Marina dined on my clit, alternating slow, prolonged licks with gentle sucking as her mouth clamped down around the nub. My pussy was burning, and I was on the verge of cumming. I had to try and make myself last longer.

I looked down over Marina's beautiful body. I reached down and briefly played with her rock-hard nipples before my gaze settled on her wet pussy. She was clearly almost as turned-on eating me out as I was being eaten out.

My hand trailed down to her pussy and slowly rubbed her clit. Marina's pace quickened, her licks becoming less concentrated and more frenetic.

"Do you like that?" I playfully asked.

"Hm-hmm," Marina said, her voice muffled as her tongue ran through my wet folds.

I bent down all the way so I was parallel with Marina. Her hairy bush tickled my chin as I licked at her clit. I wondered what my husband would say if he came home from work early to find his wife and sister-in-law 69ing.

Marina moaned as my tongue deftly explored her pussy and then worked its way back up to her clit. She was licking at the sides of my entrance, teasing my pussy. I could feel the evidence of my arousal trickling out onto her tongue. Marina lapped the beads of juice up and continued licking my pussy like it was the last thing she'd ever taste.

My face was buried in Marina's crotch, sucking on her clit and teasing it with my tongue. I whimpered, my pussy about to explode in a volcanic orgasm.

Marina would not be deterred. Her tongue licked through my folds, up to my clit, and then dipped down to my pussy again. She worked over my entire crotch, and when her tongue circled my clit one last time, I couldn't hold back the climax anymore.

I squealed as loud as I could. My mouth was clamped down on Marina's clit, and I sucked on her it with all the force I could muster. The waves of an orgasm cascaded through my body, electrifying me from head-to-toe.

My pussy bathed Marina's face in its juices, practically drowning her. She kept licking though, lapping up every drop of nectar she could extract from my pulsing twat.

The orgasm was still coursing through me, but I needed to make Marina cum again. I needed to taste that pussy juice as she exploded in a climax, from me.

I redoubled my efforts, munching on her pussy as best as I could. My hands had been resting on her shaking thighs, but I moved one of them. I ran my index finger over her folds, wetting it with Marina's juice. I pressed it against her twat, making Marina practically tremble with anticipation.

But I surprised her. I moved my finger lower and slipped it into her ass.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed as I fingered her tight butthole. Nobody had ever probably played with that hole before.

My finger pumped back and forth up to the second knuckle, rubbing against the walls of her ass. My tongue lashed back and forth over her clit, and Marina came.

"Holy shit, I'm fucking cumming!" she yelled. Her body shook and twitched below me as I set off an intense climax in her.

Marina's pussy pulsed and leaked its wetness out onto my slowing finger. I moved my head lower and lapped away, tasting her sweet, magnificent juices.

I cleaned Marina's pussy up, helping her come back down from the orgasm. I rolled off of her and lay down on the floor next to her.

"Hey," I whispered as I kissed her ear.

Marina turned to look at me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I could faintly taste my own pussy.

"Hey," she replied with a smile.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

Marina laughed a little. "That was the best sex I've ever had."

I brought her back into a kiss. This was more drawn-out, both of us exploring the other's mouth with our probing tongues, and swapping each other's juices.

"I fucking love you," I whispered as we finally broke the kiss.

"How about we move somewhere a little bit more comfortable? To your bed maybe? Just so you can show me how much you love me."

A devilish grin adorned Marina's face, and a twinkle glittered in her eye.

"You're so naughty," I giggled, rolling back on top of her and kissing her again.

***

Three hours and too many orgasms to count later, Marina and I were both outside by the pool. She had dragged me out again, and we lay on the deck, sunbathing completely naked.

An alert rang out from my phone next to me. I turned it on to see a text from Holly.

"Quite the view. I enjoyed the little show earlier too."

I looked over to Holly's house, and noticed that from her bedroom window, anyone there had a perfect line of sight to our pool. I saw the curtains rustle just as I looked up there.

I smiled, appreciating our voyeur.

"Please let Marina know she's invited for lunch tomorrow with you and all of us," she texted again.

"What's being served?" I asked.

"Five cunts and gallons of pussy juice."

I set my phone down and turned to Marina.

"Hey, do you want to go out for lunch with me tomorrow?" I asked.

"Of course. But only if it's your pussy," she joked.

"Oh, trust me. You'll have plenty of pussy to eat."

*********

Remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Tell me in the comments if you want to see a continuation of this story. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.