All Comments on 'Welcum to the Neighborhood Ch. 04'

by CMK877181

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry

You are among My Favorite writers .. But I would Never Share a Lady I Loved ..

dslwagondslwagonabout 5 years ago
Just about right

Everything was good but you do need to add some anal or at least some fingering of the ass. :-)

tallman441tallman441about 5 years ago
Very Hot!!

you did a fabulous job of staying focused, yet making sure we all knew that you were in an orgy. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 Stars!

Great story. Continue to write....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good, but I think you skipped a little at the end

When you got to Jon and Penny, there was no indication that Jon was joining in until you mentioned the blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good

Sound like you love eating pussy as much as I enjoy reading about it and beating my meat to these stories...good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Penny

Penny needs to go get Marina's husband revved up, leaving Ross and Marina to shag like rabbits for a month or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Change the Paradigm

If you're going to get the best effort, you're going to have to give your best effort so it's time for the ladies to shift the paradigm and convince (Non-consent/Reluctance?) Holly Pussy Princess that it is as (if not more) blessed to give than receive; just saying...

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 3 years ago

One of the Best I've read. Penny, I wish you were my wife or a seductress of her. Well done.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Ha ha ha of course her idiot husband always wanted to get a blow job in public by his wife's sister. And of course he didn't mind that his wife had become the best whore in the neighborhood and that he had no idea that she had cheated on him since she moved in. And of course all of your perverted fans applauded because your story was so realistic and believable. And some idiots even claim this was the best they've read! That was definitely an intelligence bolt! The main thing was that they could jerk off vigorously !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Flash forward 3 years they are all bed ridden due to a serious STD that they all caught.

ggl777ggl777almost 2 years ago

Would love to read a sequel with Lisa more prominently featured.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to read another chapter with Lisa more prominently featured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Very hot story and entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Implausible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCMK877181@CMK877181
I originally joined Literotica because I figured I’d try my hand at writing. Here I am a year and a half later, still going strong and loving it more than ever. Send me a message through the feedback feature or leave a comment on one of my stories if there’s anything you’d l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES