Well Bred

Story Info
Something calls and I cum.
753 words
4.05
17.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 12, alone and stupid and careless, I fell down an abandoned well shaft. It took four days before they found me. Both legs were broken in the fall. Everyone said it was a miracle that I lived, keeping my head above water for so long, hallucinating from the pain.

I have many scars to remind me of that experience. The most noticed are the ones that circle my torso where the ropes they used to pull me up had cut into my skin. At least that's what I tell people when they ask about them. Nobody but me has ever seen how those marks glow green and yellow in the dark.

As I reached my mid-20s I had an increasingly strong feeling that I had to return to the well. My dreams of that place changed from dark and terrible to safe and peaceful. I often awoke aching with needs I couldn't satisfy no matter how much I tried. I also noticed that I was not interested in sex with anyone, man or woman. I self-diagnosed myself as asexual and tried not to worry about it, but over time began to realize it wasn't that I wasn't interested - it was more like obeying a command not to give myself to anyone.

By the time I was 30 years old I felt I was going crazy but I couldn't bring myself to talk to anyone about it. I was masturbating many times a day, at work and home, using anything and everything I could. The best orgasms came when I was frigging myself in water in the dark. My dreams were full of strange sounds and glowing eyes that pierced deep into my soul.

I finally screwed up my courage and went back to the well site. It was now a very large and deep sink-hole, surrounded by fencing and "DANGER - Do Not Enter" signs. I managed to squeeze through a gap in the fence and crawled to the edge of the hole to look down. And once again, alone and stupid and careless, the edge gave way and I fell in.

I hit water and went under, what I was wearing dragging me down. I pulled off everything down to bra and panties, popping to the surface to suck in glorious breaths of air. I flailed around for a while in a panic, trying to find a wall where I could pull myself out but everything seemed slick and unclimbable. This time I knew I was going to die, no one was looking for me. I floated on my back, closed my eyes, tried to come to terms with the thought that this is the way I end.

I felt something wrap itself around my waist. I opened my eyes to find myself looking directly into four glowing eyes on stalks staring back at me. Strangely, I wasn't the least bit concerned. I felt content, safe ... home.

I was in there for two weeks. Eventually I awoke back on the edge of the hole, naked, feeling more alive and happy than I had ever been. I don't remember anything that happened directly, but in my dreams I feel hard, thick, warm things moving in my pussy, in my ass, down my throat. I cum hard, over and over, screaming for more. I hear beautiful exotic songs, feel mouths pulling milk from my breasts, know I am loved and cherished.

Luckily I had a spare key for my car in a magnetic emergency box under a wheel well so I got back home without help that first time, though I got a lot of looks driving naked for several hours! I didn't feel the least bit hungry for days afterwards but eventually my appetite returned. Oddly, I'm now a vegetarian -- even the thought of eating another living creature makes me nauseous. I also masturbate like a demon while sucking on jelly candies and using glow-in-the-dark dildos, the bigger the better, in both my ass and cunt at the same time.

I'm now in my late 60s. I look good, more like I'm 30 -- everybody says I'm aging very well. I have to be careful though as a lot more of me now glows green and yellow in the dark. I managed to buy the property containing the sink-hole for a song as it really isn't good for anything -- everybody says I was crazy to do it. Once a year, I go for a long swim.