All Comments on 'Well Built'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
miss_swartzmiss_swartzalmost 15 years ago
I know! I know!

* Good Neighbor Serial

and

* Business Trip with Joel.

Am I right? Don't want any prize, just the honour and glory of winning. Big fan of yours.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Right you are...

Thanks for reading my stories :-). Best, Ken

qqlfinsfqqlfinsfover 11 years ago
My Guess

Is Well Built (or Contruction Worker as published on Nifty) a prequel to Business Trip with Joel and Two on the Tarmac?

I have enjoyed your work over the years, and The Hall of Academe is one of favorite series that I've reread more than twice.

My thanks for all your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

Stan the construction worker is one sexy dude! Beautifully haired blond chest hair, well built, great cock and balls, and stamina! How great that he got together with Rob for some Saturday fun! Love blond-haired chest guys! Great story! He had a wonderful sexy romp with Rob, and glad to hear at the end of the story that they have continued that sexy relationship! You could write another chapter!

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 11 years agoAuthor
If you want to read more about Rob and Stan...

Check out my story "Good Neighbor." Best, Ken

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
793 Followers
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...