Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 13

Story Info
Jack and Carl discuss his options.
3k words
4.85
1.6k
2
0

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
229 Followers

On the walk back to the dorm, Michael asked me about that guy, Adam.

Carl stopped. "Adam?"

"While we were cleaning the TV room, this guy came in and wanted to talk with Jack."

"Adam? What did he want to talk about?"

I wasn't sure what was getting Carl hot under the collar, but I told him, "I didn't get a chance to talk with you last night. Ken asked me to take Adam's place next year."

Now Michael was asking questions. "His place? What do you mean?"

Carl told him. "The house keeps a white kid around as a cum bucket. There are limits, but basically, his ass and mouth are there for the members to use."

Michael looked astonished. "Really? So he has to run a train every night?"

I cocked my head. "Run a train?"

Michael explained, "Yeah. There is a line for his ass and mouth."

Carl had never met Adam, but he had heard a lot about him. "No. He doesn't have to do any more than 2 a night, but he can do more if he wishes. In exchange, he gets a free room."

"Have you been in that room?" I was still shocked by it.

"No. Until last night, I wasn't allowed to cum in the house. I saw no need to go in that room."

"It is NICE. It's a two room suite."

"I've heard about it. The house uses that room as an enticement for the guy. You aren't considering this, are you?"

"I considered it, but I decided that it was not for me."

"Good. I would've tried to talk you out of it if you were thinking about it. What were you and Ty up to?"

"He asked me to redeem his raincheck."

"Raincheck?"

"Yeah. I told him that I would have to give him a raincheck on my ass last night."

"Ok. None of my business. How about you Michael? What was up with you and John?"

Michael didn't exactly lie. "He invited me up for some Acapulco Gold. Have you ever had it?"

"No. Didn't know he had any."

"It's awesome stuff. You've got to try it."

Michael was hoping Carl would drop it there. The orgasm he had from John fucking him, might be worth another try. He didn't feel like talking about it right now.

We made our way back to the dorm, arriving just in time to catch the last minutes of lunch. There were cold cuts and fruit out. We made ourselves some sandwiches, grabbed a piece of fruit and a pop, and headed for a table.

Carl asked me what I was up to this afternoon?

"I think I'm going to take a nap. I promised Alan that I would fill him in on last night, too."

Michael stopped with the sandwich halfway to his mouth. "Really? Are you planning on telling him everything?"

"Yeah. I've already told him some of it. He asked me this morning how things went, and I told him that I would have to talk with him later."

"You don't HAVE to tell him anything."

"I know. I don't have to, but I choose to."

Carl asked me about my exams. "Calculus on Tuesday?"

"Yeah."

Carl was my coach for calculus. "Do you want to review tonight?"

"Yeah. That sounds good. Early dinner? 5 o'clock?"

"That's only 3 hours away. But that sounds ok."

Michael said he would vacate their room tonight. "I'll head over to the Grad and study. The room is all yours."

We finished our lunch and headed to our respective rooms.

Carl was talking with Michael. "I hope Jack isn't considering that cumslut position. He says no, but I've seen him on the cocks. He loved every minute of it."

"Then maybe he should consider it."

"I also saw him with Mary. He's not queer. He definitely is into women. The thing is, he's definitely into cock as well. I really haven't fucked that many guys, but he's the only one that I've seen cum touchless multiple times."

That got Michael smiling. "Speaking of cumming touchless ..."

Carl laughed. "John?"

"Yeah. I liked it. It was great until he came, then he drove it in hard. That was a little much."

Michael was a twink. Carl knew his brother enjoyed fucking twinks. "If you want it again, just explain he has to be more gentle."

"I already did. I told him it would be a one time thing, but now I'm having second thoughts. That's a magical dick."

"I know. Magical genes. Dad, John and I all have them." Then Carl started laughing.

Back in my room, Alan started quizzing me as I walked in the door. "So. You want to tell me about last night?"

I was a little shocked by the third degree upon entering. "It went as planned, and I enjoyed it."

"Went as planned? You got fucked by 3 guys?"

"Yeah."

"And you got to fuck a girl?"

"Yeah."

"Anything else? How big were the cocks? I've heard black guys have huge cocks."

"They were above average."

"You're not going to expand?"

Those cocks expanded enough. "Not right now at least. I'm going to take a nap if I can."

Alan shrugged his shoulders. "No problem. I was just waiting before I headed to the library. If you want to talk about it, let me know."

"Thanks. I will.:

Alan left to go to the Grad. I turned on the radio. The Lions were playing, and they were showing some promise again this year. The problem, is that they never fulfill their promises. I turned it on. They were playing the Vikings, in Minnesota. It was getting cold here. It's gotta be freezing up there. And that screwball coach, Bud Grant, walks around in his shirt sleeves, even now. It was always a good game, but the Vikings seemed to have our number the past few years. I laid down to listen, and the last thing I remember is Fred Cox kicking a field goal to make it 3 - 0.

I didn't sleep for very long. It was the middle of the third quarter. Vikings now led 10 - 0. They had a great defense. I checked my classes for tomorrow to make sure I was ready for them. I had a Chemistry lecture tomorrow and a test in that subject on Thursday. I was good there. I decided to look over PoliSci. Mary was in that class. Good. I get to see her tomorrow.

Final score: Vikings 10 Lions 7

The Lions missed a field goal at the end of the game to obtain a tie. Same old fucking Lions.

I had Pharmacy in the afternoon. It was an introduction course, and a lot of it was lab work. Pretty cool. I reviewed my notes just to make sure I was up to date there. It was approaching 5, so I headed down to Carl's room. The door was cracked open, so I knocked lightly. Michael said to come in.

"Hey Michael. You coming to dinner with us?"

"Not right away, but I'll probably be down there before you're done. I'm headed to the library after that."

Carl said, "And after dinner, I'm going to bust your ass on calculus."

I just wondered if he planned on busting my ass after calculus. Carl handed me a bong. "One toke limit."

We each had a toke, well 2, and Carl and I headed out. After gathering up our food, we found a table.

I asked him if he had listened to the Lions game?

"Yeah. Fuckin' Lions."

Then Carl asked me about that position they offered me at the house. "It's really none of my business, but I'm hoping that ..."

"That's ok. Talk away. I told you that I wasn't going to accept the position, but I'd like to hear what you have to say."

"Great. I think that's the best decision. Look. If you want black dick, you can talk with those guys anytime. I'll introduce you to more if you like. But, if you take that position, some of those guys can get a little rough. Adam likes it that way."

"I didn't see any bruises on him."

"Not necessarily rough like that, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have a few bruises on his body. I don't see you as that kind of guy."

"I agree. I'm not. Ty shoved his cock in my mouth after fucking me. He didn't wash it off."

That got Carl's attention. "He did WHAT?"

"Relax. I talked to him afterwards and we're cool about that. It's water under the bridge."

Carl actually looked pissed. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure, and thank you. Anyways. After that, I thought I wasn't cut out for the position. Did you know that Ty was Adam's roommate freshman year?"

Carl seemed to relax. "Really? I hadn't heard that."

"True. Adam told me."

Carl chewed his food, then said, "That explains a lot."

After we left the room, Michael called the KOK house and asked for John. "Hey John. Have you got any more of that gold, even a little that I could buy?"

"Sure. Come on over and I'll get you hooked up. It won't be much, maybe a quarter ounce."

"Thanks. When can I come over?"

"Anytime little man."

"I'll be over in about 30 minutes."

The more Michael thought about it, the more he wanted to try that cock out again. That was one of the best orgasms he ever remembered. Michael grabbed his coat, and headed downstairs. He stopped by the cafeteria and grabbed an apple. He found Carl and me, and told us that he was just heading out and would see us later.

After Michael left, Carl asked me if I noticed that Michael didn't have any books?

"No. Wonder what he's studying? Are you almost done? We can head upstairs."

"Yeah. Follow me."

For the next hour and a half, Carl grilled me mercilessly. He would scan through the book and write down an equation. Then he would tell me what he wanted with it. While I was working it out, he was looking for the next equation.

After 90 minutes, I cried Uncle!

Carl set down the book. "Ok. Good job. Weed?"

"Is the Pope catholic?"

Carl shook his head and grabbed the bong. There was plenty of bud left in there, at least to get us started. 15 minutes later, Carl was prepping my ass to penetrate me. He was working 3 fingers in me. "Did you call Mary today?"

Damn those fingers felt good. "No. I'll see her in class tomorrow. I am hoping to talk with her after. Maybe grab lunch."

"Are you planning on asking her out again?"

"Definitely. I like her."

"Don't expect her to jump right back in the sack with you. And if she wants to, can I give a little advice?"

"How about if you use that dick of yours as you give me the advice?"

Carl greased up his cock, and entered me. As usual, he took his time bottoming out. I was laying on my back with my legs up over his shoulders. After bottoming out, he brought his dick back out and laid it on my opening. "Did you like that long dicking by John."

Oh did I like it. "You know I did."

Carl proceeded to long dick me. The strokes weren't as long as John's, but he was already stimulating that prostate. On one of the strokes, he stopped part way in. His dick was pressing right up against my prostate. "If she wants to go all the way, tell her that you would love to, but if she wants to be exclusive, you have to pass. Tell her that you would still like to see her, but you're not ready to be in a committed relationship."

"Oh fuck. Move that cock. It's driving me crazy."

Carl continued the long dicking. "Think about it. You're a smart guy. You'll figure it out." And he picked up the speed. When he did, I came. I still think this is the best feeling.

Carl leaned in. "You came twice for John. Are you going to cum twice for me?"

"What is this? A competition?"

"How soon can you cum again? You like this big black dick in you? You seem to like it when your nipples are played with." He grabbed my nipples, and twisted them gently.

"Oh, fuck." I loved this feeling.

"That's right Jack. I'm going to make you cum again, and it's going to be soon."

He leaned over and kissed me, then resumed his pumping and playing with my nipples. "I can feel it Jack. Cum for me buddy. I want to see you squirt one more time."

"Oh fuck." And I came, again. And Carl came, filling my ass to the brim.

"Fuck Jack. I think I'm still hard. Want to go again?"

As he says this, he is withdrawing his dick. He takes it out, and once again lays it on my hole. My hole is screaming for it, almost sucking it in. Carl enters an inch, and returns. He gradually works his way back in. He is still hard enough that I can feel it dragging across my prostate.

I succumbed. "Uncle."

Carl just laughed, and stands up. His dick is still in my ass, but he is no longer laying on my legs. He slowly drags it out, but as he does, he takes an inch out, and returns a half inch in. After 10 or so strokes, I feel him leave my ass. I'm already missing it.

Carl backs away, and finds his wet washcloth. He offers it to me so that I can wash my ass.

Carl then added, "I'm sorry about giving advice. Remember, it was free. It may only be worth as much as you paid for it."

"That's ok. If you were trying to tell me that if I go exclusive with anybody, I would be missing out on that (I was pointing at his dick), I've been thinking about that."

"Not just me. I've seen you with several guys now, and you enjoy dick, period. I also saw you with Mary. I think that she is into you."

I smiled. "You said that before. I kind of like that idea."

"Ok. If you want to talk more, let me know."

I got my clothes on. "Thanks. Well, I've got an 8 o'clock class tomorrow. I'm gonna head down to my room."

As I was leaving, I saw Michael coming up the hall. Carl was right. He didn't have any books. "Hey Michael. Done studying for the night?"

"Yeah. Want to come in for a joint before bed?"

I thought about it for just a second. "No. I think I'm done for the day. I'll see you tomorrow at breakfast?"

Michael nodded and headed into his room. I walked down the hall to my room where I ran into Rufus. Rufus was this huge, black guy.

"Hey Rufus, how are you doing?"

"Doing good. Have you got a few minutes to talk?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"Is your roommate in? I'd like to talk in your room."

"I don't know. Let me check."

I walked down to the door and tried it. It was locked. "I guess not." I unlocked it and checked. Room was empty. "Come on in. What can I do for you?"

I've seen his dick. If he wants me to suck it, I will.

"You guys get a little loud in Carl's room. I heard a couple of rednecks from down the hall talking about it. They weren't happy."

Rufus rubbed his crotch. I locked the door.

I pointed at his crotch. "I can suck that for you if that is what you want."

"That will be a start."

"That is all that I can offer tonight."

Rufus was wearing gym shorts. He started to lower them. "Ok. I need to bust a nut. Thanks."

I sat on my bed and signaled for him to bring his cock to me. He was just starting to get hard. I've seen him in the showers. Yesterday, he was stroking his cock when I exited the shower. I've been thinking about that cock a lot since then.

I took the cock in my mouth. It quickly grew to a steel pole. Anthony had the thickest cock that I've had to date, and I think Rufus was as big, if not bigger. Not as long. It topped out at about 10 inches. I got about 5 inches in this position. "I want to try and get more. I'm going to lay down and I want you to feed it to me. Just don't crush me, please."

Rufus chuckled. "Well ... you did say please."

Rufus started feeding his cock to me. It found the entrance to my throat, and I pulled on Rufus' legs. Rufus grunted. Then he started working his cock in and out of my throat.

"Fuck. No-one has ever taken me that far."

He was still working it in, and eventually he was balls deep. I swallowed, trying to get that last millimeter in. I reached up and caressed his balls.

Rufus moaned. "Oh fuck. I'm gonna blow."

I pushed him back and he started cumming. The first two shots came in my mouth. Then he pulled out, and the next 5 or 6 were sprayed across my face and chest. I never took my clothes off. Guess I can't wear this shirt tomorrow. I found his dick with my mouth again, and let him blow the last few squirts in my mouth. Then I sucked on him until he finally backed away.

"Thank you Jack. I owe you one. Look. I spoke with those rednecks. They won't bother you or your friends, but I would recommend you keep the volume down."

He went over, put his shorts on and turned to leave. At the door, he looked back and thanked me again. When he opened the door, Alan was just about to enter. I saw Alan jump.

Rufus said hello to Alan. "You've got a cool roommate."

Then he left. Alan came in and just shook his head. "Having fun? Are we?"

I wiped my face with my shirt. "I think that I better hit the showers. Did studying go well?"

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
229 Followers