Well Intentioned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pleaded "Dude's drunk alright?" Whether or not Pete believed me was another question. His waitress friend was knelt beside Brian laying face down on the bed.

"Did Sheryl give you something? Did Sheryl give you 'shrooms?!" She was yelling in his face expecting an answer. Brian's head twisted around to look at her heavily made up face with blank eyes. "I think he's dead," She offered. Brian responded by beginning to hump at the bed while reaching for her face.

"Oh my god, this is fucking gross!" With that, Pete's girl stormed out, slamming the door behind her as Brian began to pick up the pace, dragging a pillow beneath him. Pete and I stood there stunned. We had never seen this type of action from Brian in all the years we had lived together. We had never even seen him naked before, yet here he was in all his glory. We couldn't look away.

Or at least I couldn't.

For whatever reason, my eyes would shift from the blissful expression on Brian's face to his hairy ass as he rhythmically humped the pillow. I'd take in the curve of his spine and the fullness of his cheeks as he moved about. I'd lock in watching the furry darkness between his muscled mounds open and expose his hole every time he reared back. I began to want him more than I'd wanted anything before. I felt my own cock begin to grow and knew something was wrong.

"Pete, go get Katy,"

"C'mon dude, this is hilarious, I-"

"DUDE, get Katy NOW," Pete knew by the commanding, urgent tone of my voice he needed to do what I'd said. He tore out of the room just as I began to finger the buttons on my own shirt.

All those months, I'd been cribbing from online hypnotists, listening to and editing their suggestions from audio files, thinking I was in command. There I was thinking I was going to change and control my friend, my roommate, believing he needed to change and not me. That my life was so superior to his that he needed correction.

And all the while I'd been seeding my own brain, rewiring its own subconscious thoughts, and connecting my efforts to Brian's pleasure.

I unbuttoned my cuffs and pulled off my shirt.

Brian turned over on his back, looking at me as his hand moved across his glistening shaft. I began to undo my pants.

And that's when Pete returned with Katy.

Not even her shocked yelp could shake me from my trance.

It's an insane feeling to describe, being in your body but helpless to stop yourself. I was burning up from shame and embarrassment as I pulled my pants and my underwear to the ground, aware that my girlfriend and other roommate were watching. Brian and I held unbreakable eye contact, seemingly oblivious to the world around us. I could hear a few people had gathered at the door registering shock at the two naked men before Pete slammed it shut.

"Wha-What the fuck are they doing?" He asked Katy, who's hand covered her mouth.

"Uh. I think we fucked up Pete," Katy's mind seemingly worked quicker than mine. She watched as I lowered myself to my knees. "They're...hypnotized,"

My arms drew Brian's thick legs towards me, bringing his ass to the edge of the bed. All I could see were his knuckles working his cock as I pried his ass open and extended my tongue into a nest of dirty, sweaty hair. My brain fought the disgust as I tongued at his acidic hole, the winking flesh easing open and providing me more access. Every moan he made caused my cock to flex and drip on the floor, encouraging my mouth to work harder.

"Pete, if you could wind the party down and send everyone home please," Katy's voice trembled even as she spoke confidently. I could hear him shuffle out the door. I lapped eagerly at Brian's hole, stiffening my tongue to penetrate him from time to time. Katy knelt down beside me as Brian shivered and groaned. I had a sense of fear over what she would say as she watched me rim another man. I cried in frustration over my conscious thoughts and subconscious desires.

"Hey, hey- baby. It's okay. It's gonna be alright, hear me? We fucked up, we're gonna fix this,"

I nodded while moving up to nibble on Brian's hairy nutsack. I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks as he removed his hand and let me lick up the shaft. I couldn't believe Katy was there beside me being so kind. I'd never even thought about cheating on her, let alone with another guy. I made eye contact with her as I put my mouth over the head of Brian's cock. She seemed to approve but had a look of reticence as I began to give my first blow job. Again, I couldn't believe I was doing this, but every pang of guilt became incredible pleasure as Brian began to buck around in my mouth.

If there was any moment where I knew Katy was with me, it was when I felt her two wet fingers reach behind me to finger my ass. From then on, my guilt started to subside and I was finally able to accept my condition.

"Hey Brian," Katy purred. " Why don't you eat Richard's ass, he actually enjoys it,"

Following orders, Brian pulled me up off the floor and onto the bed. It was weird giving over to his strength and power, I'd only ever had sex with women who were smaller than me so the reversal in status was new and exciting. Brian ran his hands up under my thighs and pushed me onto my back, parting my legs and exposing my anus. In all my 26 years, I'd never felt something quit like this position. It was almost as exciting as the first time I had sex with a girl. I'd already had Katy rim me, to great fun, but Brian pulling my ankles apart and fucking me with his stiff tongue was explosive. I could feel stray drops of pre-cum on my neck and chest as he vigorously bounced our bodies on the bed. Gently, I could feel Brian begin to finger my hole between licks. It stung for a moment before his mouth would wet my asshole and give him more space to gain. At one point he found my prostate and I felt the urge to pee as electricity shot down my legs.

"Hey Brian, would you like it if I joined you? Katy's disembodied voice interrupted my moaning.

"Yes ma'am," It was a shock to hear Brian's voice for the first time since we got home, and it made my face redden to suddenly recall that it was my best friend who had been licking my ass. I looked at his smiling face when he lowered my legs and felt a great relief. His pleasure was now mine, and it filled me body with lightness to see him so happy and relaxed - even if he was naked and erect between my legs. My cock throbbed, and I suddenly understood why I'd nearly cum in my pants when he told me "I'm coming" at the club. There was a whole moment where I had begun to reflect on our mutual hypnosis when Katy crawled onto the bed and straddled my chest.

"Trying to get out of this, but for now. Get licking,"

I felt a silky flowery skirt engulf my head before Katy planted her pussy on my nose. I tiled my chin to meet our lips together, and licked greedily at her familiar cunt. She had clearly been turned on by the boy-on-boy activities and practically drowned me as I fought the weight on my face. My body was on the verge of exploding as Brian returned to eating my ass. Only my cock felt left out at this point, so I gripped Katy's thighs and shifted her down.

"Couldn't breathe baby?" Katy looked down at my wet face sympathetically.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me. Just fuck me." I stammered out, completely forgetting our situation.

Clearly triggered again, Brian focussed and the moment Katy lifted herself up to move down my body he yanked me down to the edge of the bed, just as I had with him. Katy had to move down further just to register the shocked look on my face, as I felt Brian line up the head of his cock to my well lubed hold. Before I could shout out "NO!" I saw Katy's face change to a more devious expression.

"Brian, would it bring you pleasure to fuck right now?" I looked up at her in disbelieving awe.

"Yes ma'am, I really want to fuck right now,"

My cock, which had been rigid this entire time felt like it grew another inch as it spat out another glob of precum. My sense of unease was overtaken by an overwhelming warmth. I was Brian's pleasure, which in turn was mine as well. I grimaced as my roommate slowly sheathed himself in my ass. Katy couldn't stop watching my helpless face and smiling. She finally unclasped her skirt and let Brian push us en masse back up on the bed. We moved as one physical unit now. Katy took off her blouse and Brian gripped my cock and held it upright for her to land on. We were a real team.

Brian slowly and deliberately fucked me as the three of us tried to find a rhythm. I couldn't fuck Katy with Brian in my ass, instead I had to lay perfectly still and let her ride while he sawed in and out my my hole. It took a few minutes of awkwardness before we got something going and I could concentrate on getting off. Katy helped by encouraging Brian to moan, and yet again it was his obvious pleasure that got me off. Katy rode me hard while Brian fucked me, and it was ironically hearing him shout "I'm coming!" That finally set me off. My ass was filling with cum moments before I shot into Katy's pussy. She furiously rubbed at her clit, wanting to join the orgasm party, but collapsed on me the moment my deflated cock slipped out. She was weeping and crying "I was sooooo close" while humping her mound on my little guy. I kissed her teary cheeks and managed to giggle at her plight.

"Well that's what you get for using hypnosis against me," I was physically loose at every end, and welcomed a little brevity in the moment. Katy stopped writhing on me and kissed my face all over. Whatever fear I had about the events of this night had vanished for the time being. We lay there for the moment in a messy embrace coming down from the afterglow. I had started to wonder where Brian went when Katy got that devious look on her face again and rolled over beside me.

"Hey Brian," She said, as we moved to look to our naked friend at the end of the bed. He knelt on the end of the mattress, soiled cock in hand, looking like a magnificent porn star. "Would it bring you pleasure if tongues were used to clean up holes?" I looked over at Katy as my brain tried to calculate her words. I was just beginning to understand when Brian spoke.

"Yes ma'am, it would bring me great pleasure to use tongues to clean up holes,"

Katy shifted around to sit against the head board, spreading her legs. My body once again betrayed me as I lay down on my stomach not just to offer my used asshole to Brian, but to put my face between her thighs.

"You bitch," I muttered before nuzzling my face in her cum covered snatch. Brian pulled my cheeks apart and began his efforts. I tasted my own seed from my girlfriend's pussy while my best friend rimmed by bruised hole, and I was enjoying every last moment.

"Hey, I've gotta make sure you were really hypnotized," Katy giggled as she gripped a handful of my hair

Epilogue.

There was not a lot of joy in the months that followed.

To begin with, most of my friends and coworkers bought the excuse of drugs and booze over Brian's initial exposure.

The folks who had seen me stripping off in front of a naked Brian were harder to convince, but luckily weren't so crucial to my job or core friend group.

It was a little difficult though, because me, Katy, Brian and Pete did feel the need to bunker down with each other and avoid folks for awhile- which also made things more tense.

Katy and I felt it important that we sit Brian down and explain what had happened. It turned out that he remembered most of that night, but was confused about why it had happened. He had long wrestled feelings about his sexuality as a teen, but largely repressed them. He'd watch gay porn online and feel guilty about it, which took him to the gym, which would lead to gay thoughts and feelings, which- well, it was a loop. In the months we had enacted our experiment, he said he had begun to feel a deep attraction to me, but felt it would end our friendship. His attraction became a deep, deep, desire that he worked hard to control.

He hated the fact we'd pulled a trick on him with the podcasts and hypnosis, even if we were coming at it from a good place. He also felt mortified he'd exposed himself at my birthday party and felt the need to ramp down business for awhile in case rumours were flying. That in itself was a good thing, because it forced him to take it easy for awhile and contemplate what he wanted in life. For the longest time though, he refused to talk to Katy and I- which hurt us greatly and caused a great deal of shame.

We were all still sequestering at the house, avoiding social circles, when he came home one night with a little pep in his step. I was surprised when he knocked on my door and flopped down on the bed while Katy and I were watching Netflix on the laptop.

"I was just on a date," he mused out loud. "And it was kinda terrible,"

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Bri- but I notice you're smiling," Katy closed the laptop

"I'm gay right? I mean, its still so new to say, but its true- I'm gay," We both smiled and nodded. "And it turns out, I'm hot too!"

The three of us laughed.

"None of us understand what you you guys put in my head, but somehow I feel better off for it."

I looked down at the duvet, staring at the pattern trying not to cry. Katy brushed the side of my face with her hand. I was relieved to hear my best friend say that, but I also still felt horrible about what we had done. He was right though, none of us knew just how much agency we had taken from him, but we felt guilty nonetheless.

"The thing I'm trying to figure out though, as I've done some reading- is that most people out there seem to believe that hypnosis only works off the power of suggestion, that it would take years for people to act on an idea that wasn't already in there head,"

"Sure, yeah- I've read similar stuff-" I trembled at the thought of where this was going. Brian sat up and looked me in the eyes.

"Richard, it would be of great pleasure to me-" There. There was my trigger again. He looked at Katy. "If you would tell me if you liked having sex with me,"

Katy and I had discussed this haphazardly over the last little while. For a short period of time we avoided sex, then came back with a vengeance trying out dirtier and dirtier kink together. As I closed in on my 27th birthday I'd been blowing apart all previous boundaries on sex and relationships. I was absolutely certain that Katy was the one, not because of some antiquated thinking, but because she had shown me how big and broad our love could be. After months of trying to help Brian, and months of trying to unwind what we had done, things had become much clearer to me now.

"Bri- I did enjoy having sex with you, not just because of some triggered hypnotic suggestion, but because I love you."

Brian shot glances between me and a grinning Katy, unsure of what had just been said. He smiled uneasily as he tried to demonstrate acceptance, but his eyes begged for more.

"He loves you Brian, and I love him-" Katy spoke with such a warm and generous tone. "If you're willing, we'd love to be our own little trio,"

Brian's smiled widened and he seemed a bit in disbelief as he thought about it.

"We're not moving away, and we're not cutting anyone out of anyones lives here- we don't know how the fuck to do this, but we love and trust you enough to try and do this,"

"Yup, hopefully we do it better than we did learning hypnosis" Katy added.

"Ha, yeah- so what do you say Bri, are you interested in trying?" I looked at my friend, suddenly questioning whether my voice should be the one to ask.

Brian nodded and took Katy's hand -which meant a lot to me- and then mine. I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, pulling back to watch as he kissed Katy. I felt warmth as we basked in the awkward afterglow.

"I have to say that I'm ecstatic that we're going to try this out as a unit, because I have another confession to make,"

Katy and I sat holding hands with Brian nervously waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"Months and months ago, when you gave me the podcast link, and told me not to share it. I lied,"

My heart sank the moment Brian made his admission. We may have started on the path of deprogramming and reconciliation, but the shit we made- it was wholly unpredictable. I looked at Katy who was quickly opening up the laptop.

"You shut it down right?" Katy was typing madly.

"I totally forgot, I thought it was over!"

"Brian, how many people did you share it with?"

"It wasn't a person per se, it was um... an entrepreneur's forum actually-" He picked at a thread on the duvet as my mind raced. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh Fuck. Katy finally spoke up.

"12,549 listens," She looked up from the laptop. "We just seeded thousands of people with the hypnotic suggestion to give in to their most hedonistic desires,"

We were stunned into silence.

"Most likely..." Brian added. "Triggered by Richard's voice,"

Katy and Brian stared at me, trying to calculate the new power and risk of my voice. If we had indeed filled strangers minds with hypnotic suggestions, and my voice could send them down some dark and sexually twisted paths- who knew who I could trigger just going about my regular life. Weighing all the possibilities I cleared my throat and tried to speak with with a modicum of confidence.

"We've got to find a way to help them,"

To Be Continued?

12