All Comments on 'Well, She Finally Asked Me... Ch. 02'

by jakladd

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie20085 months ago

OMG, this is such a hot story. As a married, gay cuckold, i know just how he feels. I too was emaculated by women all my life. When my wife caught me crossdressing, she soon had me confess my early cocksucking days in college. She told me it was a shame to get all dressed up and not try to seduce a guy. soon she was helping me dress, get made up, and go out to gether to find hot guys.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So hot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This has got to be the hottest thing I've seen ever ! A fantasy I wish come true for me ! My cock is dripping wet just reading. I dress in a thong cause I love the way it feels on my hole. I love the taste of cum . I never wanted to kiss a man but now I lust for it. But I know I'm a true bottom toy, I used a dildo often, started with my wife's yrs ago.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story and your lovers don't have big, fat cocks - just normal and very hot! I too am a cross-dressing bottom, born to serve cock. But my cock doesn't go hard during sex - my focus is on him. I love that you are, and stay, hard.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My cock is still dripping & it tastes so good, I wish I had the courage to suck a guy off. I love how I taste and have sucked my cum out of pussy but I want to have a guy explode in my mouth. Can anyone tell me if I had a guy bare skin fuck me, would I feel him explode in my ass or just feel his wetness? I'd love to ne filled bareback, just afraid of HIV & AIDS. But I'd love to feel it deep inside me then drip out my ass & down my leg. I really crave the thought of it !

phallustinephallustine5 months ago

Gawd you get me so hot! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There are a lot of males married to women who have had homosexual encounters in their lives of which few of us have let on to their wives about. I haven't. Somewhere in the conflicted world of sexuality, gay sex holds an exciting place in the psyche of some married men. Cutting through the shame and guilt, the thought or actual act of an homosexual encounter is a powerful stimulant in erotic desire. It's one thing to be gay..."yeah, he's gay, so what?" But for a closeted married man who has this secret, gayness is a fabulous rainbow of excitement in his life. I love stories like this that zero in on my hidden homosexuality. I may never come out, but reading this keeps the flame alive.

ChloecrossedChloecrossed5 months ago

The perfect story, of a man finally coming to terms with himself and coming out! I did and have never been happier. Sex and love between men is so natural, so right. Xxxx

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Any guy who has ever sucked cock and enjoyed it, hides it from everyone he knows, if he is married or to co-workers. Wives have no idea what goes through their husband's mind during sex or that their husband masturbates to gay porn and to the many fantasies they have about sucking cock.

LannaLaceLannaLace4 months ago

OOOOOOh Bobbi, provocative, arousing, and delicious as always!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love to suck cock the wife doesn't know that I love to suck cock we have been married for 35 years and doesn't have a clue. She said she'd divorce me if she thought I was bi or gay so I have been on the down low for our entire marriage reied to tell and she freaked out so I will continue to suck when the opportunity rises.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I want to fuck you Bobby. You are a lovely closet homosexual. Your wife might have seen you suck cock, but she has no idea how fucking gay you are. Married men who love sucking dick are the most eager to have sex with another man. The fact that you love wearing panties when you suck cock is sweet. Be a good little pussy boy and suck my cock for a little while then I will fuck you as you tell me how gay you are. "Thuch a fag" "S-tho gay"....💖💗💕💝🌈

cdCindy1cdCindy13 months ago

FANTASTIC !!! ONE OF THE BEST STORIES ON ALL OF LITEROTICA !!! This story is so fantastic and really speaks to me so perfectly. I too am a married man but, unlike Bobby, I haven't had sex with my wife in over 2 years but have only been with men and only want to be with men. As you say in this story, I'm a "latent closet homosexual" who loves cock, loves getting fucked, and definitely wants to have my own boyfriend. At the same time, I would love my wife to have her own boyfriend to fuck her and cuckold me while having me fluff her lover's cock getting him ready for her.

One excerpt (of many) that really hit home with me is:

"there are a lot of different types of gay men and gay relationships. My type of gay revolves around a lifetime of seeking cock from the closet, hiding from everyone that I might be gay, hiding from myself that I might be gay. Can you love sucking cock as much I love sucking cock and not be gay?"

The answer to this question is obviously "NO". I know -- and I admit to myself every day -- I AM GAY - AND I LOVE IT !!!

Now, I know that because I'm still "in the closet" and have not yet come out to my wife, I still have to hide my gay lovers and my truly gay homosexual desires. I would truly love to go to a gay bar, hold hands with my boyfriend, dance with him and kiss on the dance floor -- all with my wife watching. I truly wish that the events in this story would happen to me. Bobby, you are a lucky man who gets to be free to yourself and have a hot gay relationship with your wife's encouragement.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Jakladd, you are a terrific fantastic writer. keep up the great work.

cdCindy1cdCindy13 months ago

I just read this story again today -- I couldn't help it, this is THE BEST STORY ON ALL OF LITEROTICA !!! It totally and perfectly speaks to me, as my last comment above says.

One thing I want to emphasize is that I dream all the time about "going out on a gay date", which I have actually only done once. It was on a business trip out of town, I went to a gay bar (the only time I've been to a gay bar), a guy picked me up and we were "on a date" the rest of the evening, ending up in my hotel room until the next morning. It felt so wonderful dancing with a man and holding hands in public, and then walking into the hotel holding hands & letting the hotel clerk know that he was with me -- "for the rest of the night". That night clinched it and made me realize for certain 100% that I'm a homosexual, a faggot, a sissy, a cocksucker -- that I AM GAY, albeit still in the closet. Something that I've been dealing with for awhile.

As you said in your story, when you danced with Kevin at the gay bar, "holding him close, nuzzling faces together, kissing, groping each other's cocks and butts, being out and gay......told him that I hope he understood that I was 100% a bottom and how much I loved being gay with him."

That is how I feel every day -- I want to be "out and gay" and go on real dates with men (or one special man). I want my wife to know. If she responded like Katie that would be my ultimate fantasy. That would be fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I have a friend in Cali, he told me that he admitted to his fiancé that he had some experiences like that, I guess. She kept prodding him more and more, calling him names and telling him they should have a threesome, and degrading him about any experiences he had in the past and just holding it all against him. He really just wanted a normal relationship with her but once she found out, she changed and wanted to drag him into something that he didn't want. Of course it just deteriorated and she lost respect for him, partly because of what he admitted, and partly because his refusal to go along with her requests now put her in a bad light. So they are finished now.

My own wife left and I'm sure that my desire to have sex more than her pushed her to the edge. I never admitted anything like that, but even pillow talk was off limits to her and any thought of wanting to do something "more or different" met with cries of "Why am I not good enough"

And my own wife of 20 years left. Am I better off? No, my kids are screwed up, I'm alone, my retirement is screwed up, everything's a mess. All because I wanted more? Stupid. She was beautiful and all I wanted, except in my fantasy I wanted more, for her to be a bit more passionate.

But now I have nothing. Its not worth it. You rarely get more than one chance in this world, its just not worth it to screw it all up, and a woman will never respect a man that even fantasizes about being with another guy. It might seem fun and harmless, but its like a cancer, once it gets in you it will destroy you.

jakladdjakladdabout 2 months agoAuthor

I have been a closet homosexual and cross dresser all my life, a hidden life. I do have a wonderful wife and marriage and am very careful about what I reveal in my thoughts and actually have backed away from active extracurricular activities. It's better that way. I will never lose my same sex desires so writing and reading stories about it helps keeping me grounded. In truth very few women can handle you being gay, especially if you are married. My brother was outed by his wife and it was awful. Again I love to write and express my sexuality here on Literotica......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjakladd@jakladd
Married male, closeted homosexual crossdresser. That statement above sounds like a line from a personal ad, it may well have been at one time. I enjoy sex, and I enjoy writing about sex. Many elements in my stories are taken from real life experiences, some scenes portrayed a...