Well, Shit

Story Info
Maybe back check a little better before hooking up?
761 words
4.29
9.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,318 Followers

[Note: this is an entry in an "exactly 750-words" writing exercise. ]

"Well, Shit."

The man at the end of the bar, dressed in a Delta airline pilot's uniform, looked sharply at the guy in baggy shorts and a T-shirt at the other end of the bar. The younger man was well-muscled, but trim and deeply tanned. This was Los Angeles—they were in a bar inside an LAX terminal—and the young man was movie star handsome, fitting in this movie town. The man wasn't bad looking either. He was late forties, handsome of face and tall and slim of hard body. He was graying at the temples but he had a fine head of hair and a great smile, which he'd been turning on the younger man ever since the guy came into the bar and plunked a duffel bag down at the foot of the bar stool he slid onto.

"Troubles?" the man asked, watching the cellphone being lowered.

"I should've called her before leaving Costa Rica. Her agent says she's out of the country. Shit. I have a couple of weeks before I have to appear in Nepal. It was time to catch up with her life."

"Your girlfriend?" the man asked.

"I'm not the girlfriend type. No, my mother." The "no girlfriend" wasn't lost on the pilot. He'd thought maybe the guy was gay. He was hoping the guy was gay. The signs had been there, including glances of interest.

"Coming from Costa Rica and going to Nepal?" he asked.

"Yeah. Peace Corps. My name's Ryan," the young guy said, giving the man a smile. They'd been assessing each other since Ryan entered the bar.

"So, no one's picking you up? My name's Kirk. You don't have anyplace to be in the next couple of hours? No one to be with?"

"Nope, no place to be."

"Do you want to be picked up, Ryan?" Kirk asked as he moved down the bar. "Can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure."

* * * *

The Motel 6 was on West Century Boulevard coming straight out of the main LAX entrance.

Ryan was sex on a stick, good to go as soon as they entered the room, the two of them plastering their bodies together and using their hands. Kissing and unbuttoning and unzipping. Ryan doing that with Kirk. It was an easier process with Kirk. Just pulling the T-shirt over Ryan's head in one movement, and unzipping and pushing his shorts and briefs down to the floor in the next. Kirk took command. As they kissed, Kirk encased both of their cocks, both hardening nicely, with one hand, frotting them, while clutching and squeezing one of the young man's butt cheeks with the other. Ryan grasped the older man's biceps with his fingernails and moaned his pleasure with the cock play.

"Fuck, I needed this," Ryan murmured as he came out of the kiss.

"Speaking of fuck, how about two hundred for a trip to the bed over there?" Kirk said.

That was just fine with Ryan, who hadn't really thought of being paid at all. "You don't have to—"

"Be a whore for me," Kirk growled. "Take the money and take it rough." He turned Ryan toward the bed and pushed him down on his back. "Spread your legs for me, bitch." He went on his knees between Ryan's parted thighs and, as Ryan moaned his surrender, went straight to sucking him off and eating him out.

The fuck, with Ryan on his back, holding his legs raised and spread and Kirk hovering over him, penetrating him deep, and thrusting hard and with vigor, had Ryan clutching the bedspread and crying out in pain-pleasure, turning to whimpering as Kirk proved to be long lasting, cruel, and a master of getting what he wanted.

Kirk was propped up in bed, smoking a cigarette with one hand and stroking a renewed erection with the other when Ryan returned from showering.

"Where do you go from here? You have a place to stay in L.A.?"

"I thought I did, but my Mom's not home."

"You can stay with me."

"Can I?"

"Yes, but not this minute." Kirk reached for Ryan, bringing him under him on the bed, and fucked him again.

* * * *

Ryan did a doubletake when they rolled up to the mansion. "What the fuck? This is my mother's house."

"Julia Crawford's your mother? The movie star?"

"Yes."

"Julia Crawford's my wife. I'm her number six. She's on location in Egypt."

"Well, shit," Ryan said.

KeithD
KeithD
1,318 Followers