Well Spanked

Story Info
A woman describes what led to her first spanking.
2.3k words
4.71
10.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I swiveled my office chair, the movement caused my butt to move and I could feel it. My skin wasn't raw but even a mild touch brought a noticeable discomfort. The muscles below had that pleasant ache like a good workout. There was still a tinge of the nice warmth, almost a glow, that I had experienced last night over the whole area.

The best spanking is one that you can still feel the next day.

I'm pretty sure that my sexual development was mostly normal. I was a slow starter and during the first couple of years after giving up my virginity, my activities were limited to missionary position and me going down on the guy.

I loosened up in college where I had a couple of serious relationships. I also had several hooks-ups, including a couple that I wasn't proud of and would rather forget. I found out what the receiving end of oral sex felt like and became an addict. I tried anal sex and decided that once was more than enough to satisfy my curiosity. One night, drunk, I had a heavy make-out session with another girl and afterwards decided that, even though I liked her softness of her breasts, I would stick with boys.

I wasn't spanked until six years after college--two years ago.

Rob, my boyfriend didn't exactly panic me when, as we lay on his bed making out, he gave me a tentative swat on my butt. We had come back from dinner and soon headed to the bedroom. I lay there topless and he was running his hands over my back, my breasts, my butt, and the back of my thighs. I could feel my nipples poking against him and I knew that I was getting wet. Rob was a really good lover and I was sure that it wouldn't be long until his tongue was massaging my clit.

Then he swatted my butt.

I wasn't shocked and I wasn't offended but I was surprised. He hadn't said anything about wanting to spank me and I hadn't asked him to. I had a friend in college who described her boyfriend spanking her during sex and how she loved it when he did. So, I knew that sexual spanking was a thing but hadn't given any thought to doing it any more than I had thought about a list of other things I had heard described during late night conversations with my roommates and friends.

Rob didn't pull me over his lap and spank me. In fact, other than that one swat, our lovemaking that night didn't vary from our normal satisfying but tame practices. Soon, we were both naked and he was lying between my thighs. His tongue brought me to my first orgasm of the night and any thought of that swat escaped my mind as I concentrated on the pleasure that his tongue was bringing me. Orgasm number two came as I lay across him in the sixty-nine position, me edging him as he continued to lick me. Number three followed as I straddled him in cowgirl, my second favorite position. That was when, after entering me, he finally got his own well-deserved climax.

It was later on that I remembered that he had swatted me. I lay snuggled against his left side, feeling the afterglow of having been well fucked. His right arm held me close, caressing me. It slid from my breast to my side and then to my hip when I remembered.

"What was that with spanking me?" I asked him. I wasn't complaining and wasn't even challenging him. I was just curious about where it had come from.

"Did you like it?" he asked?

"I didn't either like it or dislike it" I told him after a pause to think about it. "To be honest, I hardly felt it over my pants."

He stared at me and I could tell that he wanted to ask me something but was hesitating. I decided I wasn't going to help him out and I just stared back, letting him squirm. Finally, he asked his question. "So, if I did it again, you wouldn't mind?"

I had my answer ready before he asked. "I guess I won't know until you do it but if you're going to do it, I think I'd want to feel it this time." I didn't exactly tell him to spank me but, looking back, I know that I had given him permission.

I didn't really think much of it over the next month. Rob and I were both early in our careers and sometimes our jobs got busy at the same time. We did managed to get some regular us time but our sex wasn't any different than it had been. Until Labor Day weekend.

We had already agreed to spend the three-day weekend together and, since his roommate was going out of town, we'd have the place to ourselves. On Friday, I packed a suitcase with enough clothes to last the weekend and headed over to Rob's. The aroma from the kitchen told me that we were going to eat in and I joined him, slicing veggies to toss into the salad. After dinner, we did the dishes then sat together on the couch.

I sipped my wine and then put my glass down on the table, thinking that he was about to kiss me. Instead, he sighed and stood up, getting a coaster that he placed under my glass. He looked at me like he was going to say something and I remembered that he had asked me at least once or twice to use a coaster. "Sorry," I told him contritely. He didn't say anything but kept looking at me. I smiled and decided to make a joke to bring him back into his earlier mood. "I won't forget again. Please don't spank me."

I really wasn't thinking about him swatting my butt or our talk afterwards. Really, I wasn't. But as soon as the words were out of my mouth, I remembered it. Evidently, so did he.

"Maybe I should spank you."

It was decision time. I wanted to have sex and assumed that a good part of our weekend would be spent in bed. I didn't want my forgetting about the coaster (and he had asked me to use one before) to distract him from that.

Plus, even though we had only had a passing discussion of it, I sensed that he wanted to give me a sexual spanking more than he had said. I was open to trying it. It couldn't hurt more than anal, could it? I guess I was curious to find out how much it could hurt. And how much it might turn him on. And what him being turned on might lead to. And what that might do for me.

I was trying to read Rob's mind. His single swat and our brief chat afterwards told me that he was interested but, so far, he hadn't hinted about whether it was just curiosity type of fantasy or if he really wanted to do it. Now, I think I knew.

A friend describes herself as tri-sexual and says that she'll try anything once. Her exploits are entertaining and I admit that I tried a few things after hearing her describe them. Some (facials) I tried once and others (boob-fucking) became something that I was happy to do if it would make my partner happy.

I'm more willing to try new things in bed if things are reciprocal. I know that some things are going to be more for him than for me and some things are more for me. I'll do things that don't do much for me to make him happy as long as he's willing to do things for me too.

A guy who will lick me to multiple orgasms as I straddle his face, as Rob is, can probably talk me into anything. Things were pretty even in our relationship and, if anything, being multi-orgasmic, I got more from him than he got from me. So, if he wanted to spank me, I was willing to at least give it a shot.

"Maybe you should."

I stood up and undid the button on my jeans. I unzipped them, slowly pulled them over my hips, then dropped them down to my ankles. I watched his face but didn't get any signal that this was what he wanted. But neither did I get a "just kidding--pull your pants up--that I was half expecting.

He hadn't moved from the center of the couch as he watched me so with my pants pulled down, I lay my body across him with my butt over his lap. My legs were on the couch on one side of him. I crossed my arms and laid my head on them on the other side. At first, Rob didn't seem to react and I wondered if I had misread something. Should I try to make a joke out of it or would he?

His placed his hand on my butt, rubbing my cheeks which felt nice. Eyes closed, I relaxed into that feeling when my butt exploded. He had spanked me and it wasn't anything close to the gentle tap that he had given me earlier. He followed it with one equally hard to the other side and then alternated between my cheeks, if anything making each swat harder. When he had given me a total of ten spanks, he stopped and returned to gently rubbing my now glowing butt.

If Rob had been more observant, he might have noticed the wet area on my panties. I wasn't expecting my body to respond that way but my arousal level surged and my vagina pulsed mildly as I lay across his lap, concentrating on the feeling of his hands rubbing a circle on my cheeks. My butt ached noticeably but not in an I-just-got-beaten way. It really wasn't unpleasant--more like post-exercise soreness. I was aware of the feeling of warmth where he had smacked me and I wondered if his hands could feel that too.

Rob wasn't saying anything and I kept silent waiting for him to give me a cue. His hardened cock pressed against my midsection showing that the spanking aroused him too. I assumed that if he was finished, he likely would have guided me into the bedroom to take care of it. I was turned on enough that I wouldn't have objected if he had just pushed me toward his bedroom without anything else, threw me down on the bed and slammed his cock into me.

But, acknowledging my own arousal, neither would I object to him continuing what he had started.

I wasn't getting any indication from him that he was leaning more toward either one and maybe he was waiting for a signal from me. He couldn't read my mind any more than I could read his so he couldn't be sure what I was feeling. Spanking me was his idea and, with my actions, I had given him permission to do it. But, we hadn't spoken about how many spanks he would give me or how hard they would be. He might have been playing it conservative and didn't want to push me beyond what I was willing to let him do (and I really did appreciate his respect for my consent!).

If he was waiting for a sign from me, I had to figure out what I wanted first. The mild throbbing in my cheeks wasn't painful enough that I would stop him if he wanted to keep spanking me and my wetness down there told me that I was enjoying more than I might want to admit. I didn't know if more spanking would be too much and I wondered if he would stop if I told him too. I really did assume that he would but I didn't know (and yes, we should have talked about that first).

I took a deep breath, pushed myself off of his lap, and stood up. A look of disappointment passed over his face until I reached down to push my panties off of my hips and then down my thighs and my lower legs. I kicked them off, along with my jeans, then pulled my top off and unhooked my bra. Now completely naked, I again lay down across his lap. I looked up at him and nodded, then lay my head down on my arms with my eyes closed.

He didn't take long. My thin panties hadn't protected me much but I learned that the feeling of his hand against my bare skin was different. As he moved around my butt and from cheek to cheek, the warmth increased. When he spanked an area where he had hit earlier, I jumped at the sharp feeling but he kept going. I don't know how many times he spanked me--Twenty? Thirty? Fifty?

When I realized that he had stopped, I opened my eyes and turned back toward him. He was looking down at my butt, just staring at what I assumed were two globes of red skin. I eased off of his lap and knelt on the floor in front of him reaching for his zipper. He was fully erect so I freed his cock and took it into my mouth. I moved my head up and down at a rapid pace so different from my normal sensual approach to giving oral sex. I wanted to pleasure him as quickly as I could and he didn't fight me. Quickly, he exploded into my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could, letting the rest drip down my face to my chest. We held each other tightly as we moved into the bedroom.

I don't begin to understand why I had gotten so turned on or how the weekend's first orgasm came to me so speedily. I just knew that we had a new activity to add to the bedroom.