All Comments on 'Well, That Backfired Ch. 02'

by White_Walls

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 5 years ago
Good enough

I didn't completely see Mom coming into the picture. It wasn't bad.

The power struggle between mom and daughter could have lasted longer, but there's still time for Laurie to try to regain control, at least temporarily.

I was a little disappointed that Ellie took a backseat in this installment. I love me some fierce redhead, and am rooting for her to end up back on top, figuratively and literally. The door's open, since mom admitted she was in need of a mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So fucking depraved

So fucking sucking depraved and totally fucked up and blissed out. More and more of this and soon. Depraved cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Loved Mom

I not crazy about some of this, fisting and anal or mom being a who're but when Eleanor took Tom it was so hot. I'm almost afraid to read the next part, almost.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Opps

Sorry about that I meant when Sierra took Tom and the way she takes him was so hot.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
AWESOME FOURSOME

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Less people pls.

I preferred it when it was just his sister and her friend, I really enjoyed that dynamic.

xavierwxavierwover 1 year ago

You are a superlative writer with a professional grasp of the English language! Your dirty mind provides a very fertile soil in which to nurture masterpieces like this that proudly displays your masterful vocabulary in a way that contributes to, rather than distracts from the heat of the story.

OUTSTANDING!!

X-Man

MrViixMrViix8 months ago

Oh. My. I love your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhite_Walls@White_Walls
I write erotic novels because my imagination is vivid and fucked up, and if I keep those thoughts bouncing around in my head, I'll get brain cancer. So now, I'm putting them in your head. If you like debauched high fantasy, religion-gone-wrong, shameful incest or just boring o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES