All Comments on 'Well, That Backfired Ch. 03'

by White_Walls

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So fucking hot and debauched

More and more and soon, I want to read about all six of them getting fucked and sucked to insane levels of sexual pleasure and so fucked up that they all pass out.

Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK

VorossVorossalmost 5 years ago
WOW

That shit is So dope, well writen good background Deep characters and the most important thing Incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Totally wacko

But fun. Thank goodness you didn’t indulge in your prolapsed ass fetish again.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 5 years ago
Good, but a little detail is really annoying me.

Tom repeatedly declared his sister Laurie's breasts are bigger than her best friend, Tom's new girlfriend, Eleanor's in the last story (yeah, I know that one is hard to follow, sorry), but now in this story they're petite. Repeatedly petite. Breast reduction in the car on the way to Iowa? I can see it, maybe. Probably not though.

Other than that, the story line is still fine, and I like that everybody is getting raped. Will dad be next. No men have gotten raped yet, so that would be nice to see.

Or maybe Dad goes on a rampage and rapes everybody, Tom, Laurie, Ellie, Audie, and leaves his ex wife for last?

I await Chapter 4 with bated breath.

White_WallsWhite_Wallsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

I appreciate all the feedback, both negative and positive.

cageysea9725, I'm fairly certain I've labeled Laurie's breast-size pretty accurately throughout the story. From the first chapter: "Laurie has a cute set of breasts, maybe b-cups, but they fill out her chest nicely and perk like they should." While I describe Ellie as being rather buxom, as well as Sierra. Audrie is somewhere between Laurie and Ellie in terms of body type. In this chapter, when describing Ellie I say, "Large, pale breasts protrude vulgarly from the cut neckline of her t-shirt, and her thick legs widen into a set of glutes that burst lasciviously from her plaid skirt." I describe Audrie as having "ample breasts" in this chapter. I don't think I mixed it up; perhaps the changing perspectives just confusing. I'll check to make sure.

screamindivr145screamindivr145almost 5 years ago
Sequel?

This is one of the hottest stories I’ve read. Please write the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Can't wait for the 4th installment. Publish it ASAP!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Twins?

Are Laura and Tom twins? You have in the stories several times that they are but the mother says they are conceived in two different locations? Which is it?

White_WallsWhite_Wallsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Answer: Twins?

The original story had Tom and Laurie as a year apart, but the moderators kept rejecting it even after I aged Tom up to nineteen. The answer I got from them was: "nice try, but seniors are eighteen and juniors are seventeen." I did a rushed fix, so I must've missed some line of dialogue. I will go back and edit it. Thanks for pointing that out.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Usually I hate "NonConsent/Reluctance" sex. HOWEVER, THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST EVER!

I am actually EXCITED reading the episode.

i can't wait for the next "ACTION".

Everyone fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Now, THAT is whatcha call...

a (step) mother fuckin' cliffhanger! LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhite_Walls@White_Walls
I write erotic novels because my imagination is vivid and fucked up, and if I keep those thoughts bouncing around in my head, I'll get brain cancer. So now, I'm putting them in your head. If you like debauched high fantasy, religion-gone-wrong, shameful incest or just boring o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES