Well, That Escalated Quickly Pt. 03

Story Info
Beth and Ryan's games get interesting.
5.4k words
4.67
7.3k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is third part in the series describing adventures of Ryan and Beth. To understand a bit of context of these characters, please read the first and second parts. This is a Dom/sub/discipline story which includes some elements of exhibitionism and humiliation.

I know this has taken very long but I wanted to complete the whole series before posting. The final three parts of this five part series are now done, so there would be no waiting. Hope you enjoy the stories!

*******

Their relationship had started becoming more and more interesting with every passing day. The passion that had been lost in their relationships was rekindled. They had started having sex more frequently and exploring different parts of their personalities. They played more games than ever.

In a few weeks since Ryan and Beth started their games, Ryan had established some rules around the house. Beth was to wear only dresses or skirts around him. He was ok if she wore trousers to work but not around him, especially not at home. So no shorts, comfy pyjamas were allowed. Beth resorted to wear only a tee shirt most times at home which was ok with Ryan. Knowing how her body responded when she's not wearing any underwear, he didn't want to make it commonplace. So he let her wear bra and underwear usually. However, he did sometimes change the rules, when they were outdoors making her go naked under a sundress.

He had also barred her from masturbating at all whether they were in or out of the dom-sub zone, unless he said so. He had also stopped doing it and it was helping them tremendously. Not being able to masturbate meant they had to go to each other when they were horny which meant more sex which meant they got more creative. This had led to some very intense moments when Beth was horny and he was still at work.

On one such night, he was working late when he got a text from Beth. Since they started this new phase, this was the first time, they hadn't had sex in a few days because of work. They had had several dom-sub sessions and sometimes they tried extending it to 1-2 days. They both were super charged up and loving it. This time ,Beth was feeling the need within her core and her body had started craving sex. They hadn't been into the Dom-sub zone for a couple weeks now which was driving her insane with need. She messaged him, "I am so very turned on thinking about you. I have missed sex last few days. When will you be home to fuck me? xx"

He replied after a considerable time. "Babe, I may get very late. I need to get a lot of stuff ready for the morning. I may come home only in the early hours."

She could sense that he was busy. Otherwise, he would have replied something sexual for sure. However, she saw this as an opportunity. Maybe if he can't be here, she can take care of her need. It crossed her mind to not tell him at all, but she knew he wouldn't appreciate it. Plus she hated lying. In all likelihood, when he gets a bit free, he'd pick this thread up and she'll be forced to lie. So she decided to run it by him, being kind of sure that he would just let her do what she wants. So she picked up her phone to type.

"That's such a shame. Since you're not here, I guess you'd be ok if I just take care of my arousal, right?"

The reply was quick this time.

"1. You are supposed to ask me for permission, not tell me what I should do.

No, that's not ok. I would have probably allowed it, but since you don't have the manners to ask nicely, you can't have it.

This discussion is over. I don't have the time to talk right now. We'll discuss more when I'm home later. "

She couldn't believe her eyes. She couldn't believe that he had refused to let her masturbate even when he was away. She got so angry. This was not fair she thought to herself. Now she wanted to do it just to show him that he doesn't have all the power he thinks he has.

She went to bed seething. The more she thought about it, more she got convinced that it's alright to do it anyways. After all, he was not here to take care of her arousal. And he said that would have allowed it. So maybe he was ok with it, she reasoned with herself. She took a deep breath and dipped a finger in her panties. The anger had turned her on even more. She started flicking her clit. Drawing circles around, she was enjoying the delicious sensations. With another hand, she started playing with her nipples. She removed the finger from her clit and put two into her wet slit. She let out a moan at the intrusion. Getting her fingers all slick with her juices, she licked them. She loved doing this so much. She again directed her attention to her throbbing clit. Her body was tense with need. She kept rubbing herself until she felt herself undone with toes curling and back arching orgasm. She was feeling a bit mischievous because she had directly ignored his order. Probably that was why this was so enjoyable. To make it even more naughty, she dipped her fingers in her wet pussy and licked them clean. Smiling contented, she fell asleep.

She didn't know when did Ryan come back home. But when she woke up to go to work, she saw that he was fast asleep on the couch. He still had his shoes and clothes on. He must have been tired she thought. She decided not to wake him up and silently got out to go to work. She had an extremely busy day plus the fact that she had an amazing orgasm last night, kept her focussed on work. Neither of them could talk to each other due to their busy schedules.

Before she was about to leave work, she got a message from Ryan.

"Hey sweetheart, sorry I couldn't be there for you last night. I am back in office, but let's have dinner together later and then how about I make it up to you? Though I will need to teach you some manners before that. "

As Beth expected, he did pick up the thread as soon as he got a bit unoccupied. However, she was uneasy now. Suddenly, the decision to ignore him that seemed so bright in her aroused state didn't seem all that wise. She would have to tell him about her indiscretion. If she didn't , he'd probably know something was off anyways. Whenever he had delayed her orgasm in the past, she'd been so horny that she'd agree to anything, anywhere. He'll sense that something is not right. She started thinking of ways to break it to him. She knew he was probably going to give her a nice spanking as he had hinted. Since their relationship had evolved, they had moved to light spanking. They both had started enjoying it but they hadn't gone much further than that where punishment was concerned. She was worried he'd punish her more by probably not fucking her or not letting her cum for a few days or something.

She replied. "That sounds lovely. Looking forward." She knew this message in itself was enough to know she's not the horny bitch she would have been until now.

When Ryan received the message, he was slightly surprised. She's usually more excited than that, he thought. Even the talk of a punishment sparking didn't get her to write anything more interesting. He, however, shrugged it attributing to her being busy with work. After all, he couldn't focus on her last few days because of that.

She went home occupied and decided to cook a nice meal to soften the blow. She kind of knew it wouldn't help but she wanted to try nevertheless.

She got a message from Ryan while she was waiting for him.

"I'm on my way back. I can quickly order some food if you'd like. Can't wait to see you. Hope you're wearing something nice for me."

She indeed was wearing a nice blue dress that he liked. She replied, "Don't worry about food. See you soon."

Something was definitely off, Ryan thought. The messages were overly formal which seemed unusual. He decided to check what was up.

They shared a conversation and a few laughs at dinner. When Ryan brought up their last night's chat, he saw Beth grow a bit uneasy. He finally asked, "Is everything ok Beth? I'm sensing some discomfort and I'd really like to know what's causing it. Is there something you'd like to tell me? You are getting me worried ."

She took a deep breath and said ,"Yes, there is something I'd like you tell you."

He looked at her expectantly, nodding his head to urge her.

"Remember how you told me not to masturbate last night?"

"Yes, of course I do." He was getting a feel of where this was going.

"Well, I still did it." She confessed with a straight face. There. Done. I'll deal with whatever it is, she thought.

Ryan was kind of relieved. He had started having bad thoughts. However, this was something which was an opportunity to add a new flavour to the relationship. He knew he had to act tough, but he still found himself smiling a little before he said anything.

"Is that it Beth? " he asked affectionately, wanting to be sure not to cloud a real issue for the sake of mind-blowing sex.

"Yes." She answered, somewhat surprised with his relaxed attitude.

"Right. I see. I had something in mind to punish you for forgetting your manners, but you definitely need much more than that. This is not acceptable. I did promise you to take care of your needs and in return you had to trust me. You have blatantly disobeyed me. Come on in with me. Let's get you ready for your punishment." He stood up with her in the tow.

They went into the bedroom and he asked her to strip. She was hoping for him to undress her tonight. She loved it when he undressed her slowly kissing and touching her all over. But that probably got out of the door last night. Her delay did not go unnoticed.

"Is even that too difficult for you now?" He admonished her.

She quickly removed her dress, her bra and thong while he watched.

"Kneel. Eyes down. Hands behind your back." He ordered.

She complied. He went to the drawers and took out a few items. He had bought some new stuff that he had been raring to try. Tonight was the perfect opportunity. Though he would have appreciated a bit more time to prepare, he was certain he could still manage to do it. Firstly he blindfolded her. Then he handcuffed her. Now that she couldn't see or move, he brought out the new nipple clamps from his pocket. After the initial tryst, they had a long, serious talk about what their; particularly Beth's, limits were, what implements they were willing to try, what things they didn't want to do, what things they couldn't wait to try and such. Nipple clamps was on both their "Definitely yes" lists. Ryan had started understanding Beth's pain threshold and it surprised him that when sufficiently aroused, she was ready to take, even want, more pain.

He started playing with one of her nipple, manipulating it, pulling it and rubbing it. She was making dull moans, loving the treatment. Without a warning, he quickly clamped the now erect nipple. She screamed in agony and surprise. He screwed It a bit tighter and assessed her body's response. She was still making ouch sounds but he could see that her body was liking it.

"Beth, if you make any more noise,I'll clamp it even tighter. And then it will hurt real bad." He warned her.

She nodded. When he started playing with the other nipple, her breath caught in her throat knowing what's next. She suppressed her scream when he attached the other one. He chuckled, teasing her and enjoying her pain. Just to tease her a bit more, he pulled on the chain joining them, making her shriek in pain. He picked up the chain and brought it to her mouth and asked her to hold it between her teeth.

"Hmm. I like that. Now, you look like the slut that you are. You deserve this and much more for not being able to keep your fingers off your sloppy cunt."

He had slipped into the role of Dom now and she was loving every second of it.

"Now, don't let the chain drop from your teeth. Wait for me like this. You'll address me properly and I'm in no mood for any bratty behaviour tonight. I'll not hesitate to make your punishment harsher if you don't behave."

With this he started to leave. Then he turned around, and said as an afterthought, "Oh, by the way in case you are wondering, this is not your punishment. This is just a warm-up. When I'm back, you'll apologise for your mistakes and request me to punish you. Is that clear? "

She nodded as best as she could. Each movement of her head sent shivers down her body through the chain and nipple clamps.

He went out of the bedroom to gather his thoughts and also give himself a break. He was rock hard looking at Beth like that - bound, blindfolded at his mercy. The thought of punishing her was making him heady with desire. He took a few deep breaths and tried to distract himself from becoming too aroused lest he loses control. He had initially planned to clamp her nipples and spank her with his hand like he had done until now. However, this occasion called for a bit harsher punishment. They had discussed spanking using hands, paddles, whips and belts. Though Beth didn't say no to any of them, she was a bit skeptical about the belt. She was worried it might be a bit much to handle. But he wanted to give it a go. He will have to be in control of himself to be able to control the pain he wants to inflict. He decided to try the belt but he'd keep the intensity low to begin with and see how she takes it. Knowing her, he suspected she'd want more even if it hurt her. He spent a few minutes regaining composure so he doesn't get carried away.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, Beth was squirming with pain and need. Her body was responding to pain in ways that were new to her. She could feel her pussy responding to the clamps that were sending waves of pain and pleasure all over her body, making her sweat and flush. Her thighs were getting slick with all the wetness her warm, moist pussy was releasing. On one hand, she wanted this to continue but on another, she wanted him to spank her so she could focus on pain in her ass rather than her nipples. She was wondering if he would spank her with the clamps still on or would he take them off. She was extremely aroused and wanted to rub herself against her thighs but the chain in her mouth made it impossible to do that. Even if she moved just a tiny bit, the chain sent fresh waves of pain from

her nipples to her core making her squirm first with pain and then with pleasure. She sometimes hated him for leaving her to wait, but she was not stupid and also understood why he did that. Being alone with her body; bound, blindfolded, clamped, took her to an entirely new place in her mind - a place where she existed only as her primal desires and sensations and nothing else mattered . She knew that was the most important part of the entire game - without it, they would just be having sex!

After a few minutes, Ryan came into the bedroom. She heard his footsteps and instantly her breath quickened and her heart raced with anticipation. He admired his handiwork - her face was flush with desire, her body was glistening with a light layer of sweat, her nipples were an angry red, her mouth closed around the chain she was holding in her teeth and he could smell her arousal. He bent down, ran his tongue on her jaw while twisting one of her clamped nipples. When he saw that she almost jumped in pain, he did the same to the other while continuing to lick her jaw. She tried to absorb it, but the pain made her cry out. Inadvertently, the chain dropped from her mouth. She let out a little gasp knowing Ryan won't be pleased with this. But in all fairness, hadn't he caused it; she reasoned with herself.

"Tch, tch, tch, tch", he mocked her,, shaking his head, "Aren't you a disobedient little slut?" He had thankfully moved his hands away from her nipples. He still continued nibbling along her neck and jaws sending delicious sensations to her core.

"I'm sorry Sir. It was too painful for me. I tried to hold it, but I couldn't ." She admitted. She had to bite her tongue to not say that he caused it.

"You have to understand that there are consequences to your actions. After all you did yesterday, I would have expected you to behave better, but I guess you need to be shown rather than told that. " He has started rubbing her back, shoulders and tummy while carefully avoiding her breasts for the moment. His lips and tongue were busy exploring her neck; now wet with his licking.

She wanted to lose herself in these sensations, but she knew he wanted her to respond verbally.

"I'm sorry sir. I'll be more careful the next time. "

"Well, what do you think we should do now to make sure you remember that?" He asked, reminding her that she's supposed to ask. He had taken his lips off her and was now touching her dangerously close to her nipples.

She was scared that her poor nipples might be ill-treated if she didn't answer now, so she quickly answered. " Sir, I have made so many mistakes. I'm really sorry about them. I'll be more careful in the future but for now, can I request you to punish me please? "

"Well, your punishment will be determined by what you did. Tell me what did you do?" He continued touching her body, varying the pressure -sometimes feather light, sometimes kneading. As soon as he reached near her breasts, he could feel her body tense up. He was enjoying so much, playing with her like this.

"Sir, I didn't follow your direct orders. You asked me to request permission to masturbate, but I didn't ask properly. Also, after you denied permission, I still did it." She took a breath before adding, "I also dropped the chain from my teeth after you had asked me to hold it."

"You do sound like you could use some punishment. Did you also cum on your fingers and lick them clean like the greedy slut that you are?" He was now holding his fingers in front of her nipples; touching then ever so slightly and withdrawing them the next moment.

"Yes sir, I did cum on my fingers and then I licked them." She admitted, thinking to herself that she indeed was turning into a greedy slut.

"Right. Time to fix this." He started to help her stand and lie across his knee. He had decided to warm her up by spanking with his hand and then move up to the belt. He wanted to keep the clamps on while he used his hand, making her wonder when are they coming off.

She had been hoping to get these bad boys off her tits before he started spanking her, but to her chagrin, this didn't seem to be happening. Her only solace was that he had placed her in a way that her breasts were hanging off Hi body so the nipples didn't rub on anything.

"Beth, I'm going to spank you now. I'm going to give you 20 on each cheek and you are going to count each of them. You'll also thank me after each one. If you forget to keep count, we'll start from the top. Do you understand this?"

"Yes sir. I understand."

"Good. I hope you remember your safe words. Yellow to slow down, red to stop. I would try that you don't have to use them though." He admitted.

Without a warning, he brought his hand to her cheek. Smack! She cried out before saying, "One. Thank you sir ."

He brought his hand a bit further this time. Snack. "Two. Thank you sir."

Smack. Smack. Smack. She remembered to count and thank each time. Her pussy was incredibly wet and she knew Ryan could feel his trousers getting wet with her juices. Her bottom was turning a beautiful shade of pink, motivating Ryan even more. He continued until they reached ten being fully aware of his hard-on. He really wanted to get out of his trousers but didn't want to break the rhythm. He hoped she won't forget to keep count on the next cheek. His arousal was making it hard for him to concentrate on the second part of her punishment with the belt. He took a few deep breaths and tried to concentrate.

Beth was now feeling even more aroused with a warm, tingly ass and burning nipples. He had started rubbing the other cheek to get her ready. Smack! Smack! Snack! He did the first three without giving her a moment to count in between. She realised there were both quick and hard. Much harder than the other ones. She counted until three rapidly thanking him.

12