All Comments on 'Well, That Escalated Quickly Pt. 03'

by Sexonmymind247

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well worth the wait

Glad to know that you have finished the story but now we all have to wait for the next couple of chapters. Hopefully we will not have to wait too long. Your story is hot and it is very much appreciated how you have built it up so far. Your characterizations of Beth and Ryan, in my opinion, are spot on. They both want to please each other and Beth's feeling of submission certain helps. They both can still talk with each other about what is going on without getting too deep with pain. Too many other such stories end up with the guy totally dominating the woman by fear and pain; and the woman getting beaten over and over. I hope that this story can end up in my good endings queue. By that I mean that they both get the best out of each other and perhaps even get married at the end but still keeping themselves in the zone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely perfect!

Brilliant chapter, it’s a huge relief that you’ve countered the earlier concerns that I had. They’re a well balanced couple and the details of their day to day lives and the impact it has on a couple is refreshingly real.

Really looking forward to reading the rest, thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

Sexonmymind247Sexonmymind247about 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment

Thanks Tess for your comments. I do understand your concerns and have read older comments too. At the time, I just wanted to get started with the first part knowing fully well that it wasn’t perfect and I did plan to address those concerns in later parts. I’m glad you’re liking it. Thanks.

Sexonmymind247Sexonmymind247about 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments anonymous. I’m glad you like the characters. I tried to give them some real life challenges while trying to balance it with some fantasy. I am still thinking if I want to continue taking the characters on a long journey until they lived happily ever after or do I want to spend my time doing another story that is more of a proper Dom/sub training and relationship building story. I do plan to get the characters in these two different series, talk to each other. Hope you’ll enjoy it when it’s ready.

The next part is already posted and is being reviewed- should be out in a day or two. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous