Well, That Escalated Quickly Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl."

He started spreading the pain by hitting in a slightly different spot each time. She was squirming with need in his lap. Each spank was sending delicious sensations in her body making her crave his cock even more. She started moving her ass to get a feel of his cock between two spanks when a sharp pain in her nipple jolted her. Ryan had pulled the clamp causing her to scream.

"I don't remember asking you to move. Are you doing it to feel my cock?"

For a spilt second, she couldn't answer.

"Do you want me to do it again Beth or do you want to answer me?" He reprimanded her.

"No sir! Please not again. I'm sorry I'll not move again."

"You still haven't answered me - were you moving your ass to feel my cock against your pussy because you are such a horny slut that you can't wait?"

"Yes sir. I wanted to feel your hard cock against myself. " she admitted, knowing how much both of them were enjoying the dirty talk.

"If you're a good girl, maybe you get it where you are want. But that needs to wait. I need to finish what I started. " he gave her a few quick, sharp spanks .

She counted and thanked him, enjoying the warmth in her bottom.

After she counted up to 20 on each cheek , she was expecting him to fuck her hard making her scream with pleasure. He removed her wrist restraints and rubbed them to ease the discomfort. Then he stood her up, removed her blindfold and said "Beth, your punishment is not over. You'll get 20 spanks from the belt now. I know you have been uncomfortable with this; however, that is the idea of a punishment. If you don't find it fun, don't fret, it's not supposed to be. I want you to remember this the next time you think about breaking the rules or disobeying me. Again, you'll count and thank me after each of them. I would hate to start from the top, so I'd rather you don't forget to count. Do you Remember your safe words? "

"Yes sir I do. Yellow to slow down, red to stop." She swallowed nervously. She was hoping for this to be over with the spanks. However, she mostly enjoyed that so calling it punishment would not be totally fair.

"Good. However, before that..." he swiftly removed her nipple clamps one by one. She screamed in pain. Blood returning to her nipples made them burn. He rubbed them a little to ease the discomfort, stepped close and gave her a deep kiss.

After they broke the kiss, he asked her to bend over the back of the chair raising her ass in the air. She hesitated for a moment not knowing how will she take it; Ryan, however, didn't let the opportunity slip.

"Well , i don't think you hesitated before you decided to ignore me and finger yourself to orgasm. " he taunted. "Now, quickly get that ass on the back of the chair. You'll probably feel this with every move tomorrow but you brought this on yourself."

Beth shuffled into position bracing herself for the next round. She was hoping that he'd be gentle but she was loving the pain as well.

As soon as she bent over, he came behind her, touched her bottom softly and said, " It looks so pretty now with its light pink glow. I'm certain it'll look even better with dark criss-crossed stripes on it. It will probably be easier if you relax yourself a bit." he gave a light chuckle when he heard her draw a deep breath out of maybe nervousness or maybe excitement or maybe both.

Ryan swinged the belt a few times in air, partly to get his movement right and partly to get her ready in her mind. He spun around and hit her in the fullest part of her ass. It wasn't too hard but it was not the most gentle that he could be. He had decided to mix it up a bit instead of increasing it gradually; keep her guessing. She squealed but quickly remembered to count and thank him. He rubbed the quickly forming welt providing some comfort before bringing it down to her a few more times. He made sure to move the area of impact from the junction of her bottom and thighs to the upper part of the ass.

He was sure she was feeling the burn but he dipped two fingers in her pussy and found her very wet.

"Well, aren't you a dirty, little slut? Even the pain from the belt makes your cunt wet." He teased her before continuing to land new strips.

Each hit made her squeal out a bit but she was loving the feeling of pain. The way the sharp pain was making her whole body sing with desire was remarkable. She was surprised that though she didn't like the idea to begin with, she was glad Ryan still tried it.

After a few hits, he rubbed the welts again before asking her, "How are you liking it Beth? Does it make you wish maybe you should have obeyed me after all? "

Beth thought for a second before answering. She was sure she could have done without this belting but on the other hand, her pussy was dripping. She decided to give the 'right' answer. " Sir, I liked it but I sure should have obeyed you."

"Are we being diplomatic now in middle of a punishment? Well, I'll ask this again after we finish the agreed number and see if you still want to be a smart ass. " he decided to take it up a notch. She was enjoying this and that's definitely not a punishment. He made a mental note of her pain levels.

Beth felt the next few hits harder than earlier. They were definitely not fun though her pussy was still dripping, she now regretted being honest and saying that she liked it. She was certain that he increased the intensity only because of her answer.

She had tears coming out of her eyes by the time they reached the end. She sure wouldn't say that it was fun. Neither would she think of breaking a rule if she could help it. Her ass was on fire.

Ryan knew that he had been a little bit harder with her than she deserved, but it was still early days and he couldn't have her pleasuring herself without him or this whole thing didn't hold together. As soon as he finished, he inserted two fingers in her hot, wet hole and found her dripping. He decided to tease her again before finally giving them both what they both had earned. "Well, well, looks like someone really enjoyed the belt. Makes me wonder if they want to make it a foreplay staple."

Beth knew all too well what was Ryan doing. He wanted to make very sure she got the message. And honestly, she did. She knew he didn't ask her a question but she quickly added," No sir, please no. Don't do that. I didn't like it at all. I'll make sure I'll not break the rules or disobey you. Please don't use the belt on me. "

"You've taken your punishment well Beth. I promise you not to give you more than you can handle. And you know very well that punishment is an inevitable side of the lifestyle that we've embarked upon. You break the rules, you get punished. It is very simple. I sure hope I don't have to do it anytime soon.

Now, I think we both deserve a reward for carrying through."

He unzipped his jeans and released his painfully erect cock. He needed to fuck her and come inside her this time. Without a warning, he entered her with a quick, hard thrust. He just couldn't wait anymore.

Ryan's cock throbbed inside Beth's pussy. He felt her tighten her muscles and he couldn't stop grunting in pure desire. With each urgent thrust, Beth quickly went from crying from pain to moaning from pleasure. She loved Ryan's hard , throbbing cock inside her wet pussy. She knew it wouldn't have been easy for him to hold back for so long either. Her ass felt very sore and with every thrust, she felt her body sing with a heady combination of pain and pleasure.

Ryan used one hand to make small circles on her clit and another to pull her nipples. She had started screaming with pleasure when she remembered that she had to ask for permission.

"Sir, I need to cum. Please let me cum."

"Hold on a little bit, pet. I want both of us to cum together. We deserve it."

She nodded her assent in her mind. She wanted to hold on for him, to make him proud and to please him. She wanted to be a good sub, a well behaved slut for him. She tried holding on but it was getting harder to do by every minute. She begged more.

"Sir, please let me cum. I can't stop it anymore. Pleeeasse sir."

"Cum for me pet. Cum now. Scream for me. I want to hear you loud. "

As if on cue, she burst out. She screamed and screamed until she collapsed in his arms. She wasn't aware that Ryan came inside her just after or that he carried her in his arms to the bed.

The next thing that she felt was Ryan holding her close to himself and rubbing a lotion on her ass. She tried to open her eyes and smile but she couldn't. She mumbled something incoherent to which Ryan replied, "Ssssh Beth. You don't need to talk. Drink some water and eat this banana. We can talk later." And he started stroking her hair bad back.

She wanted to deny but instead drank and ate only because she had no energy to argue. She quickly fell asleep in his arms feeling more content than ever. Her ass hurt like hell but she felt more sated than ever. Her sub-conscious was still debating whether breaking that rule was still a bad idea or not.

12