Well, That Escalated Quickly Pt. 05

Story Info
Beth completes the tasks and also gets punished.
11.3k words
4.72
9.3k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth part in the adventures of Ryan and Beth. Please read the previous chapters to understand more about the characters and their journey so far. This is a Dom/sub story with elements of discipline, exhibitionism and humiliation.

Day 1

Ryan had an early flight the next day, so he was gone before Beth even woke up. She remembered their last night's amorous activities which reminded her of the challenge for the next few days making her both excited and nervous. Since she was still allowed to wear a bra, making a choice of clothing wasn't too difficult. She wore a medium thick skirt which hid her panty less condition well. After cumming several times last night, she convinced herself that she'd do just fine with Ryan's demands. She was determined to go through thus for the sake of reward that he'd promised. She was really hoping it to be worth the torture.

The commute to work was uneventful. She was aware of her state but it wasn't too bad. She couldn't imagine anybody on the tube paying any attention to her at peak hour anyways. After she reached work, she dropped her stuff at the desk before going to the restroom for her first edging session. Her phone pinged just as she closed the stall door.

"Hey sweetheart, you looked so peaceful this morning that I didn't want to wake you up. I've reached here ok and would likely be in meetings all day. Hope you remember your tasks well. I'll call you tonight from the hotel."

She sent a quick reply, "Yes, I do remember it all. If you must know, I am about to get started on the first one ;)."

There. She wanted him to suffer in anticipation almost as much she was going to suffer from edging. She put a five minute timer on her phone before hitching her skirt up.

It was just the start of the day so her unaroused pussy didn't surprise her. She fingered herself slowly, staring at the outer lips, taking her time to warm up. It didn't take very long before her body took over from her mind. Her fingers were now playing with her inner lips while wandering to her clit briefly. She put one finger into her waiting hole and pulled it in with her pelvic muscles relishing the feeling. In a few seconds, she added another noticing her arousal. Her clit was demanding attention now, so she started rubbing circles on it. She had started getting into a rhythm when her phone announced the end of 5 minutes. It was both disappointing and relieving. On the one hand, she was enjoying this but on the other hand, she knew that she'd not be able to cum anyways so getting out of this without losing her mind was good.

She looked at her wet fingers and remembered Ryan's instructions to lick them clean. She'd probably have preferred to wipe them off as she wasn't as horny right now but there wasn't any point if she cheated on the details. She raised them to her mouth, sucking them clean. This sure made her feel like a dirty slut licking her pussy soaked fingers first thing at work. She pulled her skirt down remembering not to clean off her juices. She was hoping it wouldn't be too bad as for others to notice.

She could get some work done before lunch not being as distracted by her arousal. She was confident until now that this would be a piece of cake and she couldn't stop grinning to herself thinking about the surprise. Come lunch time, she quickly went into the ladies room, pulled up her skirt, set her timer to 5 minutes and went to town. Being more confident, she didn't bother much with slow warm up but dived right into her fuck hole with two fingers. It didn't take very long to get her motor running. Her body needed more, so she unbuttoned herself to play with her nipples. They were already hard in anticipation. She circled her clit with her thumb while finger fucking herself while her other hand twisted her nipple hard. She could feel an orgasm building up in a distance. This is when the penny dropped. She remembered that she wasn't allowed to cum but she had taken herself pretty far pretty quickly because of her over confidence. She took away all the stimulation before it got too late mentally cursing Ryan. Taking a few deep breaths she noticed that her body was twitching to get her fingers back into her. Just before she could resume it, her timer went off. This time round she wasn't feeling all that happy. Although she had edged just once, it was a warning of the things to come. She sucked her fingers clean savouring the taste of her pussy. Though she liked her taste on her fingers, she loved it more on Ryan's cock, it made her feel so dirty. She wondered what it would be like to eat a woman. The sound of the door in next stall brought her back to reality and she remembered where she was. She adjusted her clothing only to notice that now she distinctly smelled like her pussy. She dismissed the thought hoping it's just her because she knows what she's done. Her thighs were still slick from her arousal making it difficult to take her mind off it.

Her afternoon was mostly spent in meetings and she found herself daydreaming about fucking her handsome boss on his office table. He caught her staring at the bulge in his trousers in one of the meetings, turning her beet red. Though this was embarrassing, it just fuelled her desire even more. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat hoping nobody saw what was happening to her.

After a long, distracted day, she reached home. Her journey home was filled with slight nervousness about the task she had to do. She knew it would be pure ecstasy until she would be forced to pull away her fingers from her aroused pussy, only to keep doing it over and over for 15 minutes. Nevertheless, she took a deep breath and decided to get ready. After a shower, without dressing up, she started to find a spot where she could rest her phone that would video her deed. Once she was satisfied with the perfect spot, she pushed record and set the timer.

Beth lay on their beautifully made bed - touching herself from her neck to her legs slowly, showing off to the camera. To begin with, she avoided her breasts, pussy and ass concentrating on other body parts. After a little warmup, she started kneading her boobs, touching them lightly then cupping them in her hands and then twisting her hard nipples. She was rubbing one leg against another offering a on and off view of her aroused cunt. When visible, one could really see that her folds were shiny with her juices. She kept manipulating her nipples for an few minutes until it got too painful for her. Slowly, she dipped one finger into her hungry pussy. Until now, she had her eyes closed but now she opened them to look directly into the camera before bringing her slick finger to her mouth. She sucked he finger making erotic sounds she knew would drive Ryan insane. She went back to continue fingering herself, now with 2 fingers. She touched her silky smooth inner lips still not going near her clit though. She decided to give Ryan the show that he wanted without actually making herself supremely miserable. She knew she'd still edge at least twice but that's better than 15 minutes of agony.

She again made a show of sucking her fingers looking directly the camera. Now she was so excited that she was moving her hips on the bed. She knew she looked like she was making home made porn but she didn't care anymore. Her body felt amazing rubbing on the soft bedspread and she was genuinely enjoying the touch of her supple skin. Once again, she started pulling her nipple while one hand started drawing circles on her clit. The mix of pleasure and pain was making her heady just like always. This was the bit she loved most shot being a submissive. Pain and pleasure stop existing as two different things, but become two sides of the same coin. They become intermingled so close that it became difficult imagining one without the other.

She could feel her orgasm building slowly in a distance. It still wasn't too bad so she kept going. After a few more circles on her clit, she forced herself to stop before she reached a point of no return. Gathering herself, she took a deep breath calming her excited nerves. Her hands were still on her mound and breast but she wasn't really touching herself. She wondered how much time did she have before she could stop. After a few more breaths, she started the tease again. This time, she focused on her breasts, squeezing them close, pulling them up to her face and drawing out her tongue to lick them. She knew Ryan wouldn't be expecting her to enjoy it so much. Just when she moved her hands to her hips, pulling her thighs apart, the timer went off. She didn't jump with relief; instead she dipped three fingers in her soaked pussy and sucked them clean all the time looking at the camera. Then she licked her lips showing him what he was missing.

She dressed up in just a silk nightgown feeling incredibly turned on but empowered. Though she knew she'd be miserable by the time Ryan gets back, she was determined to make him just as desperate. She had sent the video right away and expected him to call soon after. Instead he just replied that he'd call later as he is still in some meetings. He hadn't opened the video file yet.

Later that evening, Beth lay in bed thinking about next day's outfit when Ryan called.

"Hello beautiful, I take it you are very well?" He teased. Obviously, he had seen the video.

"Yes, I'm good Ryan. Thanks for asking." she didn't hide her sarcasm.

"You know I have seen your video about 7 times already. That was quite an interesting interpretation of my orders I'd say." he knew she could do better, but he didn't want to push her too much just yet.

"Awww, sounds like someone's trousers are getting incredibly uncomfortable." She laughed knowing how hard he must have become.

He chuckled to himself. Yes, he was hard as a rock. The little minx knew that would happen. "Well, the good news is that that someone is a Dom and can cum whenever they want. As luck would have it, they also have a personalised, unique video that they can use to stroke themselves to release. How convenient is that?"

"That doesn't sound very fair to me ." she pouted.

They both laughed a little more, feeling close to each other despite being far.

Day 2

The next morning Beth was feeling a bit more adventurous than the previous day so she picked up a skirt that was a bit shorter. This would mean she'd have to be more careful with her movements in office around people. She smiled feeling turned on already. Her exhibitionist tendencies were not hidden from either her or Ryan after those initial adventures he made her do. She put on some makeup, her favourite perfume and went to work feeling fabulous. In the train on the way to work, she was being very deliberate with her movements lest she exposes a bit much to her fellow travellers.

As soon as she reached work, she dashed to the ladies room to do her five minutes of edging. She considered sending Ryan a video of this too, but she held back remembering the first day when she got over enthusiastic. She remembered how he wasn't pleased that she tried to tease him, then making her pay for it. With all what she was anyways doing, she didn't want to make it any harder for herself.

Hitching her skirt up, she put the timer and settled herself down for some fun. This morning she was already wet with all the anticipation she had built. She touched her outer lips first slowly making circles on them, before moving to inner lips taking her time to enjoy the wetness. The silkiness of inner lips was beautiful. She could now feel her nostrils filling up with her sweet scent. She lost herself in her arousal, letting her body take over. She knew five minutes would pass before she could go very far, so she let herself slip into the feeling. Her fingers were now drawing slow circles on her erect little nub. It was sending spikes of pleasure in every part of her body. Before she could go any further, her alarm went off. She cursed Ryan mentally, almost screaming obscenities at him for not letting her go all the way. Reluctantly, she came out of the trance like state she had let herself go into. She licked her fingers clean. Pulling her skirt back into place, her inner thighs still slick, she went to her desk.

Though she knew that nobody could make out what was going with her, the thrill of knowing how naughty she was, was exciting. At one point, she uncrossed her legs while she was deep into work without realising the repercussions of it. She immediately remembered and pushed her knees back together laughing to herself.

Come lunchtime, she raced to the bathroom. Her pussy started throbbing with minimal rubbing and she knew it's only going to get harder from now on. Again, she sweared at Ryan in her mind, hoping he would be going through his personal hell for putting her through this. This time she had to stop twice before the stipulated 5 minutes to prevent orgasming. She took a few deep breaths each time she stopped, hesitating to go back lest she couldn't stop herself. But she was determined to do this. Frustrated when the alarm went off, she went back to work.

After reaching home later that day, Beth thought to send Ryan another surprise in her video. She showered and shaved her pussy completely. After setting the phone up for recording, she showed her body off to the camera first. She made sure Ryan got a good hard look at her smooth mound. He loved eating her out whenever she shaved. She started pinching her nipples looking seductively at the camera. Gradually she moved her hands to her toned belly, drawing circles around her bellybutton. She was moving her whole body slowly like dancing to a rhythm. Oh, this was going to drive him insane. She touched her pussy lips lightly and withdrew her fingers to squeeze her breasts. He was expecting her to be edging for fifteen minutes, getting more and more frustrated, but instead she was giving him a show!

Deliberate in her actions, she knew she had to be careful not to go too far. She managed to finish after edging just once and not as frustrated. After sending the video over, she waited for the call.

When Ryan called Beth, she had settled down in the bed with a book. She needed to drown herself into something else to shift her focus.

"Hello darling, how are you today?" He asked casually, as if he hadn't spent the last few minutes jerking to her video.

"I'm alright Ryan, I'm sure you could see that." She wasn't letting him off so easy.

"Of course I did. It's my highlight of the day. I look forward to you reaching home so I can see what my horny little minx would do. You know what I'm thinking Beth..." he took a brief pause to let anticipation build. His voice was amused but stern.

"I think you're too much of a tease. Too much of a tease to get away with what you are doing, if you think I don't know that." he stopped, knowing she'd try to defend herself.

"What do you mean by that? What am I doing?" She kept going knowing this would only mean trouble for her, but it was so much fun playing with him. Probably a more seasoned Dom would have had her over his knee by now, but she could stretch Ryan a bit more.

"I'd not explain that. We both know what you're doing instead of following orders. So, this is what you'll do tomorrow. You'll not wear any bra to work. Neither any scarf or coat to hide under. Wear one of the pretty button down shirts that look so good on you. You'll wear a short skirt that's just barely long enough to be worn at work. Also, you'll let at least one person know that you are naked under your top and skirt. I don't care how or who. Do you understand that?" Ryan was both amused and turned on by this.

Beth was quiet for a moment. He could hear her breathing. She was aroused but so scared. Probably that's why her excitement knew no bounds. He was punishing her for being a tease by making her do even more uncomfortable things. Gathering her courage, she said,

"Don't you think telling someone is a bit much?"

"Well, you should have thought about it before you decided to cheat on our little game, shouldn't you?" There was no missing the smile in his voice.

Beth sighed. He wasn't wrong, after all. "Bring it on, Ryan. Let's do it." She accepted the challenge. To his pleasant surprise, she didn't negotiate or complain. This was going very well.

Day 3

The next morning, Beth dressed up in a pretty light pink button down top that stretched deliciously over her full breasts but was not really see through. Her nipples stood to attention under the delicate fabric while the outline of her heavy breasts showed clearly. They sagged a little without the support of the underwire that they were used to, but still looked perky enough to stir desire in men. She walked around the room a few times enjoying the feeling of freedom. She laughed to herself thinking that people will assume this must be one of those feminist movements to abandon the bra prison or burn the bra or something. How wrong they would be! And how scandalised they would be if they found out the truth, which in their minds would be the polar opposite of feminism.

She paired it with a tight, black skirt that she never wore to work because she thought it was too short. She looked at herself in the mirror, barely recognising herself. She didn't look too slutty but it showed that she was hiding some secrets. She had still not given any thought to who was she going to tell and how. Her best bet was her colleague and good friend, Natasha who worked in her team. She guessed Natasha would know something was up when she saw her today anyways. It wasn't everyday she went to work dressed up in her slutty finest!

It was still not warm enough to go without a coat so she could hide under it on the tube. She was a bit cautious about her movements but she was confident in a city like London nobody cared even if she actually went naked! As she reached work, she saw Natasha already busy on a call typing away furiously on her laptop. She carefully peeled off her coat trying not to attract attention. Within thirty seconds, the young male intern on the desk in front of her had scanned her thrice and knew she was bra-less. Beth could see it in his eyes as he looked at her face and then at her breasts. "Does this count as telling someone?" She thought to herself.

As absorbed as she was in avoiding attention, she almost forgot her five minutes of edging. She was about to leave for the ladies when Natasha joined her and started ranting about tons of work that was given to her first thing in the morning, without even looking at her really. It was only when they reached the ladies, she looked at her friend and immediately knew she wasn't wearing any bra and her skirt was much shorter than usual.

"What's going on? She frowned.

"What do you mean?" Beth asked, not giving in as quickly.

"This is not how you dress. Why are your boobs on display and what happened to your skirt? I've never seen you dressed like this. Was it "Dress seductively day" and I didn't get the memo?"

Beth chuckled before answering, "No, I wouldn't imagine any organisation doing such a thing, though I'm sure it would attract the best talent."

"That's a non-answer Beth."

"Ok, so I'll tell you but you have to promise not to freak out." She looked at her friend expectantly hoping that she'd understand.

"Come on tell me, we'll see about that."

Beth realised she hadn't thought about how much she wants to tell or how much Ryan wants her to tell. Does she only tell about her lack of underwear or does she start from the beginning? Natasha was getting impatient now. She made up her mind to start with the most relevant topic and move wherever the conversation leads her.

"Ok, so I'm not wearing any bra... or underwear. And yes, this is the shortest skirt in my wardrobe that I can wear to work without warranting a call from Human Resources." she stopped, not knowing how to proceed further. She was hoping Natasha to ask a question that she can answer.