Well, That Escalated Quickly Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very gently, he rubbed the lotion on her bottom. The cool lotion felt like heaven on her hot skin. She drifted off right there in his embrace.

Beth woke up next morning with a sore body but feeling so sated. She had no memory of when she came to bed, concluding she must have slept soon after sex and Ryan must have carried her here. Ryan slept peacefully on her side. She touched his cheek softly, waking him up.

"Morning, beautiful. Did you sleep ok?" He asked with slight concern in his voice.

"Yes, I did. Good sex makes you feel like you are high on alcohol, doesn't it?"

He smiled. "Who needs any alcohol when you can instead flog your partner?" he chuckled reminding her of her punishment. He touched her bottom, making her wince slightly.

"Yeah about that. It bloody hurt."

"It was supposed to. You know that, don't you?"

"Yeah yeah I know that. But thanks Ryan. It was a very eventful week, I must say. I missed you terribly."

"I missed you too Beth. I hadn't known how difficult your videos would make my life."

"I look forward to getting my reward soon though."

"Patience is a virtue Beth!" He promised with a twinkle in his eye.