Well, That Escalated Quickly Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And why would you do that?"

"It's a little game that Ryan and I are playing and he told me to do this." She was blushing furiously now. This was more complicated than she had thought. It warrants so many questions!

"Did you lose a bet?"

"Well no, not exactly." She paused but Natasha gestured for her to continue, so she decided to open another layer. "So, he's away to Munich since a few days and he's asked me to stay without underwear. There's also another dimension to it which I'm not sure you're ready for, so I'll skip it. The idea is to keep me horny. It's not as weird as it sounds, really." She tried to smile through the blush that had reached the top of her breasts.

"Beth, I have a feeling there's something that you are not telling me and it's making it difficult to connect the dots." She wanted to know all of it.

Beth scratched her head debating within herself whether to tell more or not. She had technically completed the challenge but was now feeling like she owes Natasha an explanation. If she told her now to back off, Natasha surely would, but it wouldn't be right. "Right. Here goes nothing. Ryan and I are playing this sexual game of power and control. He tells me to do sexual stuff and I do it. So, he has the power to control me. He had told me to be without panties and also do a certain thing which I didn't do as expected, so he's made it more uncomfortable for me now. I know it sounds very odd, but I promise it is not. And really, I asked for it." she sighed, weight finally off her chest.

Natasha blinked a few times. "What? You do whatever he asks? Why? And honestly, I didn't take Ryan to be so bossy. I mean, no offence, yeah he's pretty hot, but I didn't take him to be the one ordering around kind!" she was asking too many questions she was aware, but this was insane. Why would her friend agree to such a thing was beyond her understanding.

"Slow down Nat. I know it's a bit much to deal with at once but trust me I'm happy. Happier than I've ever been. It's frustrating at times, but I need this. We need this. I'll answer your questions in detail another time. For now, just keep this to yourself." she gave her a friendly smile.

Natasha sighed, "Fine. But I'll going to come back with questions." she warned.

With that, Beth went to do her first five minutes of edging of the day, feeling both excited but proud of not being as desperate as she thought she would be.

The day was difficult, she couldn't tell if she was imagining everyone looking at her chest or was everyone really looking at her chest. She couldn't wait for Ryan to arrive and this to be over soon.

She knew that Ryan was displeased that she was teasing him and that's why he made her more uncomfortable today. However, she still thought it was fun to be a little disobedient. When she reached home later, she decided to take it up a notch this time. Show him she still had a few hidden arrows in her arsenal. She decided the script she was going to follow.

Later that day, she went to their toy drawer, admiring Ryan's super organising skills. She was usually only allowed to open it when he explicitly asked to. She remembered he had said that she could use toys so she took it as an invitation to snoop into the drawer. She could see a few new things that got her pussy gushing with anticipation. She thought for a few minutes, picked up a few items and once satisfied with her choice, went to set up the phone.

Beth began the video by standing in front of the camera, doing a dance showing her ample curves in her tight skirt and top. Her nipples were erect and unmissable even in her top. She showed off her deliciously voluptuous body in a slow striptease. Each piece of clothing was peeled off her body really slow ensuring he gets an eyeful of how she looked the whole day. After she was naked, she took a vibrator, brought it to her soaked pussy while continuing to look straight into the camera. It was already 8 minutes into the video and she was just getting started, she was pretty proud of this, though a part of her knew Ryan won't be pleased. She moved her spare hand to her nipples to pull them erect. The hum of the vibrator increased but she pulled it out of her pussy, showing it to camera. The toy was glistening with her arousal. Giving a seductive smile, she stuck out her tongue and gave the toy a lick from bottom to the top. She closed her eyes while continuing to lick the stick on all sides. This was definitely going to get Ryan insane with desire.

Slowly she took just the toy head in her mouth and looked through hooded eyes. She kept talking more of it in her mouth while continuing to touch her body. Relaxing her throat further, she almost took the whole giant toy in her mouth. She rotated it in mouth a little while letting out small grunts of satisfaction. The wetness between her legs was increasing every second. She dipped two fingers into her folds and brought a clit vibrator to touch her little nub. She set it to lowest speed and placed it very lightly on her. She wanted to tease him but not go so far that she couldn't stand the frustration. She could see herself looking like a total slut with a rubber dick in her mouth, fingers buried deep into her fuck hole and another vibrator on her clit. She exchanged the positions of the thick toy and fingers again licking them like an ice lolly. Her alarm went off as she was debating switching off clit vibrator or waiting a bit further.

Quickly, she sent the video to Ryan. He was supposed to be back the next day and she couldn't wait for her reward. She had managed to not orgasm until now and though she was frustrated, she wasn't going as insane as she thought she might go. Just as she came out of the shower, she heard her phone ringing. It was Ryan, she hadn't expected his call until later.

"That's pretty quick. Did that make you want to leave work and come home?" She chucked feeling frisky today.

"Beth." His tone left no doubt that he was pissed. He didn't have to say anything else for her to know he had seen the video and didn't approve.

"Yes?" She swallowed.

"What were you supposed to do?" His voice was flat but there was no mistaking his disapproval.

"Hmm, play with myself for fifteen minutes." She offered, keeping it very subjective.

"And?"

"Edge myself." She added slowly.

"What did you do instead?" He wanted her to say it herself for it to mean anything.

"I did what you said Ryan. I fingered myself for 5 minutes this morning, then 5 minutes in afternoon and then 15 minutes when I was back home and recorded it for you." She was getting defensive now, not willing to budge.

Ryan had made up his mind at this point that she needs proper punishment unlike the ones he had been dishing out until now. If this has to work, it has to be done well. She couldn't be challenging him or finding loopholes in his orders all the time. Keeping himself calm, not taking her bait to argue, he decided to draw a line at this. "You realise you are going to be punished for this, aren't you?"

"But I completed it, I kept myself aroused but didn't cum. I haven't missed any of the edging sessions that you've given me. It seems unfair to punish me!"

"Beth, the more you argue, the more punishment you are going to get. We both know what you did. I wanted to come back home and reward you but guess that will have to wait."

"That's .." she started to argue but realised there was no point, he'd just add more punishment.

"Good. You just saved yourself some hard strikes by stopping in time. Anyways, I'll be home tomorrow. I suggest you have a good think about what you have done until then. Continue with the game. I'll send more instructions your way. Behave now or you're going to regret this."

He was agitated after the call. No Dom should punish their sub when angry, he was glad to be away, so he wouldn't do anything stupid. Taking a few deep breaths, he poured himself a drink. He needed a plan. She was being a brat on purpose, and though it was somewhat fun, he was still a new Dom and keeping pace with a mouthy sub and ensuring she stays obedient was getting difficult for him.

He decided to call Steve, the man who had helped him all the way in this journey until now. Steve was Ryan's colleague and a Dominant whose advice he had been following since he started this game with Beth. Steve was a brilliant man who was a disciplinarian but sensitive , both important traits of a Dom.

"Hey man! How are you? Is this a good time?" Ryan asked.

"Ryan! Yes, I have about ten minutes now. What's up?"

"I'll keep it brief. I'm in Munich for a few days and I asked my girl to edge a certain number of times a day. I also asked her to make a video and send it to me. Basically, I wanted her to be a hot mess for me when I'm home. However, she's made this into this teasing game where she is following the directions literally, but not in principle. I'm not sure what to do about it? Though it is not bad, it is not what I had in mind." There. He was not certain if he had summarised the problem well, but he felt like he had done a good job.

"Hmm, it really depends on how much you approve of it. I, personally don't appreciate my sub teasing me or not actually following orders. I'd rather she puts her energy in pleasing me than teasing me. I'd probably go for an uncomfortable punishment followed by a warning to increase it further if she doesn't mend her ways. However, as I said, there is nothing wrong if you don't mind a feisty sub. Some men do appreciate a bit of a challenge, but some like me like predictability and order. Depends what you want really."

"Honestly, I wouldn't mind this single instance but I'm worried this would become a pattern if I don't send a clear message this time. Though Beth likes this new dynamic, she still challenges me. It used to be ok with me frankly, as I was trying to find my feet, but I'm getting tired of it now. I don't want to procrastinate the problem any further. Conscious I can punish her using the regular implements, but do you have any other ideas that leave no doubt that I don't like this behaviour."

"So, the rule of the thumb is the punishment should fit the crime. If you're punishing her for torturing you, I'd say her punishment should leave her frustrated as well. I'd add a generous dose of spanking for good measure. Actually, thinking of ideas, does she have any exhibitionist tendencies? And more importantly, do you approve of them and want to play with them?"

"Yes she definitely does like to show herself off and so do I. However, we haven't ever done any public play if that's what you are asking. That's not to say I'm averse to try it." Ryan remembered the first time when he had made her flash herself to strangers and how much she enjoyed it. Though they hadn't really done much public play after that, he was sure she'd like it.

"Ok, so here's an idea. You take her to a public place, make her do the teasing with a couple of your friends or strangers if you're feeling adventurous, then bring her home and give her an appropriate beating for her misbehaviour. Of course this means you have to be extremely careful about who, where and what. You wouldn't want to invite any trouble over this. It should be a proper punishment and she should understand why is she getting punished. Make it a session she wouldn't want the next time. I'd suggest don't let her cum to ensure a consistent messaging. You can tweak this based on your appetites, obviously."

"I like the sound of it, I'm worried about the obvious though - exposing us to more than we can handle." He paused for a moment to think, then continued, "Would you do me a favour and be the 'stranger' in this plan? I wouldn't really be comfortable with someone I didn't know. Plus she hasn't seen you - so it'd be perfect. Do you think you can do this for me tomorrow evening?" Ryan asked.

"That shouldn't be a problem. I can also bring a friend if he's free - I can check if you'd like."

"Yes, that would be great. I'll message you the details tomorrow. Cheers man!" Ryan sighed. Taking a big sip of his drink, he started planning the evening. He thought about his initial plan of rewarding her - he had thought they'd act out one of her fantasies, but that'll have to wait. It was more important to straighten this out before going any further.

Back home, Beth was feeling a little nervous. Though they had agreed to be in a D/s relationship, it felt to her that he wasn't really very dominant. And that made her take liberties that she probably wouldn't with someone else. The recent phone call made her realise that maybe the situation is going to change. That would probably mean her brattiness would be checked. Though this was exciting and the thought of sinking deeper into submission made her pussy gush, it also filled her with anxiety. It suddenly felt like things were getting more serious and real while they had mainly been fun until now.

Though she was immensely proud of herself a little while ago, she was sure there would be hell to pay tomorrow. Ryan had clearly noticed how she was trying to avoid being a hot, horny mess and he certainly didn't seem pleased. She was debating if sticking to her defence would still be a good idea or should she concede. Deep down, she knew the answer.

Day 4

Beth was on her best behaviour today - when she was playing with her in morning, she edged twice in 5 minutes, trying to overcompensate for the last evening. Although she knew that the damage was done, she was trying to make up. Her inner thighs were slick and sticky with her juices. That edging had made her head swim already. She spent the morning in various meetings while getting used to people staring at her chest. She wanted to call Ryan to check what time was he arriving and if there's something else she needs to be doing, but she had a feeling that would do more harm than good. She stayed put, hoping he wouldn't be too harsh on her later today.

She edged herself twice during the afternoon - feeling absolutely miserable after that. After licking her fingers clean like instructed to, she straighten her skirt over her now soaked pussy. She could imagine what it would have done to her had she been doing it like Ryan intended. She probably would have begged to cum after a day or two or tried to negotiate. Or maybe she would have cum anyways and then taken punishment. She felt herself wet all the time that day, feeling more aroused since she started this game. She could smell herself so clearly that she was feeling embarrassed being around people. Her pussy felt tight and nipples erect. Anyhow, she wanted this to end tonight.

She hadn't heard from Ryan all day - he did say he'd send more instructions but he hadn't. She wondered if he had changed his mind, then chuckled to herself knowing that's not going to happen. Not wearing underwear for four days had made her hyper-aware of her body. She knew how her pussy clenched when she saw someone staring at her, she could feel like breasts jiggle if she walked fast, she could feel her nipples standing up to attention when they were eyed, she felt herself swaying her full arse a bit more if there were people behind her, she felt like turning into this slut she didn't know she was.

Later that evening, even before she could unlock the door of her apartment, she could tell Ryan had arrived home. The smell of food, the gentle thud of pots and pans, the soft pace of feet told her that he was cooking. Ryan wasn't an imaginative cook, he had mastered a few things well and generally stuck to the same recipes. If he was cooking, it was almost safe to assume that he wasn't mad at her. She took a deep breath and put her key in the door.

Ryan was standing at the hob holding a pan, with some vegetables and meat on the cooktop. His sleeves were rolled up to the elbows and his tie was loosened on the neck. He still looked undeniably handsome after a day of work and travel. He didn't move but raised her eyes to look at her. She wasn't sure what to do - giving him a hug seemed awkward, asking him how he was seemed superfluous, taking off her shoes and bag seemed disobedient, so she just stood there, waiting for him to say something. She gave him a tiny smile hoping he'd go easy on her.

He continued cutting stuff and didn't move from his place, just raised his eyes again to tell her what to do, "Go freshen up and wait for me in position in the bedroom."

She wanted to wait for him to at least offer a smile or a kiss after being apart for four days, but she also knew it would dilute their roles.

She scooted over to the bathroom to freshen herself up before undressing completely. She wanted to take a shower but didn't know how much time she had and didn't want to make Ryan wait. Coming back into the bedroom, she kneeled at the place directly in front of the armchair. It was neither very close to the chair, not very far, distance creating that tight sexual tension between them. She separated her knees noticing her moist folds, breathing in her scent, folded her hands behind her back thrusting out her tits and bowed her head low. Her breath was shallow, her heart beating fast not knowing what was coming. It was clear to her that he was upset and it was certain she'd be punished. Though she hoped he'd spank her and then fuck her, something told her that's not going to happen. She waited taking deep breaths to calm herself down.

After about fifteen minutes, she heard the door open and saw his shoes in front of her. She wanted to raise her head or talk, but knew better. She had tried raising her eyes a few times earlier and now knew that wasn't allowed either. She had to wait for him to make the move. She could see his shoes on the floor, knowing he was sat in the armchair looking at her face and body. She couldn't hide her feelings, thoughts or even freckles on her skin here in this position.

"Look at me Beth." He ordered.

She raised her head to look at the man she loved as a partner and respected as a Dom. His eyes were calm but his face wasn't amused. She clearly had crossed a line and would now be paying the price. She waited for further instructions.

"Do you know why are you here like this?" He asked an open-ended question testing her temperament.

"Yes, Sir. Because I misbehaved." She decided not to prolong her agony, There was no point really. She hadn't been honest in the game and it had to come to this.

He was pleasantly surprised at that. He wasn't expecting her to start from a place of complete truth. This just made his task easier and he was glad not to add any more punishment.

"What did you do, Beth, tell me." His voice was level, showing no emotion.

"You had asked me to masturbate and edge but I didn't do it well. I spent some of that time in things that would arouse me but wouldn't make me as miserable."

"And?" He wanted her to admit she was teasing him.

She hesitated for a few moments knowing what he wanted to hear.

"And I tried to tease you." She admitted, her head hanging down unconsciously to avoid eye contact.

"Did I give you permission to look away Beth? Eyes on me." She quickly raised her head to look at him - he looked fierce and so different than the man he was before she submitted to him. His eyes were dark, his jaw tight, shoulders square, body attentive, like he was waiting to pounce on his prey. She suddenly felt a strong desire to please him - both by her body and her behaviour.

"Why did you do that?" He continued.

"I think a part of me just wanted to be bratty." she admitted, feeling a weight lifting off her chest.

Ryan smiled a little. "Beth, I don't mind bratty sometimes, but I cannot have you challenging my orders all the time. I'm still new to this and keeping pace becomes very hard. I will have to start amping up the punishments if you keep going like this. Do you get that?"