Well, That Escalated Quickly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did the best nod that she could while keeping her lips on his shaft. Apparently, this wasn't good enough for him because he slapped her hard. "Answer me."

"Yuusor mm mmhnh nnn." She managed with his dick stuffed in her mouth.

"Good girl." He said and continued thrusting himself hard. He didn't let her catch a break. He kept fucking her mouth making her eyes water. He was holding her in place with her head, not allowing her any space to move. Mercifully, he came soon. She tried her best to take all she could, but he pulled out before all the cum could go in her throat and spewed the rest on her face. She scooped it with her fingers and licked them clean. Though all of this was humiliating, she was more turned on than ever. He got his flaccid cock close to her mouth to clean and she obliged.

"You did good slut!" He remarked before sitting back in the bed.

He zipped himself while she adjusted her shirt. Then he said to her in a voice she knew more than the one she heard today, "How are you feeling, my little whore? "

She understood that this was the actual Ryan and not the dominant Ryan talking to her. He wanted to know how she was, but he also wanted her to realise that they were still in the characters even if the scene was over.

She responded honestly, "I'm ok Sir. Very horny though. And I still haven't cum."

"Well, I don't think that's going to change for some time now. You crossed the line and teased me when I told you to follow instructions. You knew I'd be busy, and you still decided to tease me. You knew I'd get a hard on in front of a lot of people, but you wanted that to happen. Am I right? "

"Yes, sir. I wanted to tease you because I was so horny." She confessed.

"I didn't want to punish you on our first day, but you leave me no choice. I would love to spank that cute ass of yours, make it all red with my hand but I think that'll have to wait. Your punishment is that won't get to cum tonight, Beth. I know you are horny as hell and would do anything to get off, but you'll need to learn your lesson here. If we must play this game, we have to play with well. I guess I'll let you suck me nice and long as you like, and I may eat your wet pussy later, but you can't cum. Not tonight at least. "

She could have cried then. All day, she had been waiting, anticipating for the epic orgasms and turns out she won't get them. To add insult to injury, he'd go down on her but not take her to orgasm.

She started to beg, "You know that's not fair. I am so wound up. I don't think I can do this. Please let me cum and I'll do anything you ask. Please."

"There's no point arguing dear. I have made up my mind and I'm not changing it. The only thing you can do is follow my orders from now on. Maybe I'll let you cum in the morning. Maybe a bit later after that. Let's find out what a little obedience can achieve. Which brings me to the point of explaining this game a bit more than I could in the morning.

"Beth, from now on, you'll be my sub. As you have explicitly told me, you want this. Of course, this is new for me as well, so I'm also learning the ropes as we go. Having said that, we are a normal couple and can't stay like this all the time, so I'll decide when we get in the dom-sub zone and when we get out of it. During all that time, you'll behave as my submissive and obey my commands. This may be for one scene, one night or a few days. You'll address me properly and take your punishments with pleasure. You'll wear what i tell you to.

"I wanted to get out of the zone tonight but as you have faltered, we'll continue until I see fit. You'll have to pay for your discretion by learning to control your orgasms. This will be harder tonight, because I'll still want to lick you and want you to suck my dick. But I'm sure you'll explode when I allow you to cum.

"Don't even think of using your talented fingers and hoping that I won't find out. From now on, you are not allowed to masturbate at all, in or out of the zone, unless I say so. I want you to save all your horniness for me. Every time you're horny, you'll have to come to me and request me to fuck you or if you want to masturbate, you'll have to request my permission. I may decide to give you permission or not. Or I may decide to tell you that you can masturbate only after you suck me off. Or maybe you'll have to give me a show while masturbating. Or I'll let you do it, but later you'll have to tell me what you were imagining while you were doing it. Or I may let you do it, but not allow you to cum. Or I may fuck you, cum on your face and then let you masturbate with my cum on your face. Or I may say no and tell you a different timing when you can do it. Or I spank you to get you even more horny and then I fuck you until you cum. Or I may lick you until you scream. Then I make you cum again. It depends on me, if, when and how I take care of your need. All you need to do is trust me. Trust me that I'll do what i think is best for both of us.

"As for tonight, let's tone down a bit and have some dinner. We'll pick it up after that. Now, tell me what you understood."

She took a deep breath and said, "I understand that I don't get to cum tonight because I was a tease. I shouldn't have done it and now I'll pay the price for it. As for the general rules, you'll decide when we enter the zone and when we come out of it. During that time, I'll be your slave and follow all your commands. I'll address you as Sir or Master and willingly accept punishments. This may last up-to your liking. Masturbation is out of bounds whether in or out of zone. If I'm horny, I should request you for relief. You'll decide if, when and how I get it."

"That's good. Now, come on. I'm starving."

12