Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Got me hard

OMG so want to be Luke and do as my lover demands. Would keep my ass ever ready to be able to take my lovers cock deep inside whenever he wanted to empty his balls

Please keep this horny saga going

wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
Good one!

Got me hard!

Wish I had a nice hot man like Luke to fuck whenever!

Being married to a good woman is nice, but nothing takes the edge off like thoroughly fucking a willing man like Luke!

Nice build-up to a satisfying fuck-fest!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best

One of the best stories I've read in ages. Great build up, loved the detail and the sex is wonderful. Just wish I was Luke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Definitely one of the best

As the other commenters have stated this is one of the best stories posted in some time. Well written and very hot. Hope you consider adding some more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!

Well done!! As I read the others comments, I have to agree. One of the best stories I have read in a long time on Lit. I love the taboo of a married (straight???) man that has been neglected by his wife, and seeking relief from a good friend! And quickly realizing how much pleasure can be found with another man! I enjoyed the build up and the well written believable narrative. Please continue with more hot chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect man story

Your story is so perfect. The contractor and home owner is one of my favorite fantasies. I’m a contractor and would love to have a hot home owner use my ass as beautifully as that!!!!

JgsexyJgsexyover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Again if only my neighbor could take control of me like this…wonderfully written erotica. Glad I found your stories.

firsttimesoonfirsttimesoonabout 1 year ago

Loved it! I’m dripping precum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Opposite end of the state and Love d it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWLOral@WLOral
Gay man who came out late in life after a miserable hetero marriage of fifteen years. Have been through the wringer in a few gay relationships, currently single and finally exploring my lifelong passion for writing. My writing will reflect my interest in most things taboo or "...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES