Well That's What Neighbors are For Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, sir. I can feel your dick inside me." He said, as he reached back and grabbed my ass cheeks in both hands and tried to pull me deeper into him.

I fucked him slowly, pulling all the way out until just the head of my dick was left in him, then pushed forward until I was buried to the hilt again again; him pulling me forward every time.

"Are you okay? Are you ready for more?" I asked him, not wanting to hurt him.

"It burned, and I feel stretched out, but in all the best ways." He answered.

"I'm going to fuck you now Luke. I'm going to plow your ass until you scream. Is that what you want?"

"Yes sir. Please fuck me. I can't stand it; please, I need to cum." He plead, so I gave him what he wanted.

I started building up to it, fucking his ass a little faster with each stroke, until we were both moaning and breathing heavy and my dick pistoned in and out of his hot little hole. I fucked him harder, slamming my thighs against his ass, every thrust forcing the air out of his lungs in a grunt, the sound of our bodies slamming together, flesh slapping against flesh, echoing through the bedroom. I fucked Luke with abandon, watching the pleasure on his face as my dick stretched him open. Luke wrapped his arms behind my back and pulled me down on top of him, our sweaty chests meeting, and he held me against himself. He kissed and nibbles at my neck, driving me on as chills rolled across my flesh. I drew back enough to kiss him and our mouths nearly fought each other as his tongue filled my mouth.

Suddenly, he threw his head back into the pillow and yelled, "Oh yes sir! Fuck me so I can cum." The friction of our bodies grinding against his hard dick as it lay trapped between our bodies drove him to the brink and he suddenly grabbed me in a tight hug and yelled against my neck. "I'm going to cum, sir! I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, Luke," I encouraged him. "Cum for me." I said and pushed into him balls deep and ground against his ass. His entire body tensed and he started spurting between our bodies, making both our stomachs slick from it; his ass squeezed me as he came, pushing me over the edge. I fucked into him with an animal madness I hadn't felt in a long time and I felt my balls draw up as my orgasm rolled from somewhere deep in my soul, I threw my head back and yelled out as I started blasting his guts ropes of cum. I kept pounding into his ass as I released a week's worth of anticipation into him.

"I can feel your cum shooting inside me sir." Luke said as we both rode out our orgasms. My thrusts slowed as I spent inside him and I captured his mouth in another kiss, slowly working my dick in and out of him as my tongue explored his mouth.

Finally, we started coming down from our high and I collapsed on top of him. His arms were wrapped around me tightly and his face was pressed into my neck. He kissed and licked my neck and I thought I heard a mumbled, "I love you." I raised up and propped onto my elbows and looked at him. Was his face red from blushing, or was that just from the fucking.

"I loved that." He said, not looking me in the eye for a second.

"Was it worth the wait then?" I asked him, feeling him getting uncomfortable and wanting to divert from what I thought I heard.

He chuckled. "And then some!" He answered. "I didn't know if I would be able to cum because the feelings in my ass were so intense. It was almost like my dick was numb, if that makes sense?." He cocked his head a little to the side and in a shy sounding voice asked, "Is it that intense every time?"

I smiled at him. "I don't know. Maybe we'll have to try again and find out."

"Oh, we're definitely fucking again." After a slight pause, he added, "Sir."

"You think so, do you? What if I said no?"

"Well," he started, contemplating his answer. "Then I guess I'd just have to beg nicely, sir." He leaned up and popped a kiss on my lips.

"Well," I said, feigning like I was considering it. "Maybe, if you begged nicely."

He smiled and wiggled his ass under me, causing my softening dick to pop out of his ass. We both looked at each other as we felt my cum leaking out of his ass.

"Just maybe not after holding back for a week." He said through a laugh.