Well You Asked For It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, she convinced me, and I got the piercing. I also brought a new one for her as a gift for all her help. It was the cutest little diamond-encrusted devil. She loved it and as we drove off she gave me a kiss. Suddenly, my night was transformed. A kiss from Kate was like receiving gifts from heaven.

Marius was on the move, also. We tracked them to the Kinsgate Hotel.

We arrived just after them. Kate surprised me by sprinting out of the car and rushing into the lobby.

I sat in the car waiting.

She finally came back. "They're on the fourth floor. You wait here. I got this."

"What are you doing, Kate? Please don't do anything silly."

She grinned that evil grin. "Don't panic, babe. I'm on it."

She grabbed some things from the boot and disappeared up the service stairs.

I waited and waited, my anxiety growing by the second.

Suddenly, the world went crazy. Sirens went off like mad. Emergency lights came on, the service doors flew open and Kate came running out at full speed.

"Drive!" she cried as she jumped in. I sped off as fast as I could without attracting attention.

As we sped away, I asked, "What happened?"

There was that evil grin. "I set off the sprinklers. They're evacuating the building."

It was then I saw how wet she was. "How did you do it?"

She grinned wickedly as she wiped her dripping fringe. "The sprinklers are set of by little glass bulbs that burst under high temperatures. I broke one on the same floor your husband was on."

She started laughing hysterically. "Guarantee they aren't having sex tonight, either."

That made me laugh as well. We went back to her place and she opened a bottle of wine. We drank it, and then another. We laughed and talked. God she was so much fun.

As midnight drew closer, she got a little excited. She wasn't the only one. The kiss was scintillating. Our mouths collided in a passionate burst, her juicy succulent lips sliding sensuously over mine, our tongues dancing, her hands caressing my breasts.

I should have been shocked, but the sensations, oh god, I was in bliss. Her biting mouth sucked wantonly on my neck, my breasts, anywhere she could reach.

When her hand slid up my leg, over my stocking covered thighs, that's when I jumped. It changed from desire to fright. It became real. "Kate, stop. I can't do that."

She sat back, sighing. "I'm sorry, Ros. I got carried away. You are such a beautiful sexy woman. I know I shouldn't say this, but God I am attracted to you. I want you."

Her words amazed me. "Kate, I didn't know."

"I guess the secret's out now. I'm gay, a lesbian. I keep it to myself. I didn't want the girls at work to know. Sometimes they get all weird. Treat me differently. I wasn't going to say anything. But holy shit, Ros. I'm super attracted to you. You may not know it. I think you are totally unaware of the affect you have on people. You're fucking gorgeous."

I sat back in the settee, my pulse racing, my breasts heaving as I tried to breathe. Her words, flattering as they were, aroused fear as well as excitement. "Kate, I don't know what to say. I am attracted to you, as well. I have been having dreams."

"Good." She giggled. "I hope they were good. Did you come?"

"Kate, I have to go. I'm married."

She sighed. "I know. I'm sorry if I shocked you."

As I was at the door and she said goodnight, she said, "If you want to nail it tonight. Walk funny, and tell him it's because Rupert wanted anal."

"What?" I screeched. "I can't do that. Oh god, the thought of it makes me want to puke."

She laughed. "You're not doing it. You're just telling him you did."

"But then he will want to do it."

"It's your body, Ros. You're allowed to say no."

On the taxi drive home, I thought about not only what she said, but what happened. That kiss. The feel of her hands. I had never felt anything like it. The damp dewy patch on my panties was proof that I wanted it. No, I'm married. I set out on this to prove to Marius what a stupid idea the open marriage was. Hopefully, this would be the clincher.

I walked in and Marius was in a rage. He was furious. Freshly showered and in casual clothes he snarled, "What fucking time do you call this? Jesus, Ros, you come home like you just climbed out of bed. Hickey's all over your throat. Jesus Christ, you look like a fucking whore."

His words hurt. "This was your idea, Marius. This is what you wanted. I never wanted any of this."

"Like fuck you didn't. Yeah, you put up the pretence of a fight, but look at you. Christ, you're a fucking tramp."

"The tramp is the slut you've been fucking. She knows you're married, but she doesn't care. You have the cheek to call me names? Have a look in the mirror, Marius. This is what you wanted."

"Bitch," he snarled and grabbed my blouse, ripping it open. The buttons went flying everywhere as he ripped it wide open. I stumbled away from him and tried to pull it closed. Now he was incensed. "What the fuck is that?"

He grabbed my blouse pulling it wide open. "Oh Jesus, Ros. Was that for him?"

Snatching my blouse from his hands and stepping out of his reach. I snapped back, "Yes, it was. What's more, he loved it."

"Slut!" he screamed. "I can't get you to open your legs, but you gave him all that. Fuck you, Ros. I hope you rot in hell."

I stumbled away, teetering on my heels. I was going to bed. "What's the matter, pussy sore is it, slut?" he screamed at my back.

"No, actually, it's my bum. Rupert wanted it, and I gave it to him."

I left him staring at my back. I knew my marriage was over right then, and I didn't care. This was his idea. All of this was for him. Well, fuck him.

The house was cold all week. He refused to even acknowledge my presence. Every day I expected to see divorce papers slammed on the table.

At work Monday morning, I got in early, with Kate's favourite croissants and coffee. She looked surprised. "I thought you might be angry at me," she said softly.

"How could I be angry with you, Kate? You held my hand through this horrible saga. Without your friendship, I would have been lost."

She walked into my open arms and we hugged. "So what happened. Did he wake up?"

Grimacing, I muttered. "No, he's worse than ever. I think this sham of a marriage is over."

She hugged me again, tighter than ever. "I'm sorry, Ros, you deserve better than that arsehole."

I nodded. "Kate, I wanted to say. Your secret is safe with me. I will never tell. That will be your secret to tell when you're ready.

We ate our croissants and drank our coffee. She asked what happened when I got home. I relayed the story, adding, "You should have seen his face when I said Rupert and I had anal sex. He was so shocked."

As the week drifted by, Kate and I grew even closer. Marius and I, on the other hand, grew further apart. He strutted around the house like an angry peacock, never bothering to talk to me, never asking about anything. Friday night, he stated rather proudly, "I am going to take Angela out tonight. I will be late home. Don't wait up."

When I rang Kate she said, "Come on over. We can talk."

As we worked our way through a bottle of wine, she started going over methods of stuffing up his night one more time.

"No, Kate, I don't care about him. He can do whatever the hell he wants. I should have said that at the start. If he wants her, he can have her. I'm filing for divorce on Monday."

She held me in her arms. "Hey, if you had just given in, we would have missed out on all that fun: him shitting his pants in the restaurant, smashing his car. No, I'm glad it happened. Not glad that your marriage is over. Just glad he got what he deserves."

I nodded, my head resting on her glorious sexy boobs. On a whim, I kissed her heaving boobs, my tongue leaving sexy sticky trails all over as she sighed.

We kissed, our lips slowly sliding together, our tongues dancing, playing.

My hands found her nipples and her hands found mine. Clothes went flying, legs opening. It was passionate and fiery, our orgasms strong. We slept wrapped together in each others arms.

Walking in at home on Sunday morning, Marius was in a real huff. "Oh, you finally came home then?"

"Yes, it is still my home."

He walked slowly up to me and with a quavery shaking voice, he said, "Ros, we need to talk."

I agreed and we sat at the table. We stared across the extensive walnut top. He surprised me. Caught me completely of guard. "Ros, this is silly. I don't like the way things are at the moment. I want to call a halt to this stupid open marriage concept."

I nodded as I chewed my lip. "What happened? Are things not good with you and Angela?"

"It's not that, Ros. I just realised I was looking for something, and it was staring me in the face the whole time. I forgot how sexy and attractive you are. I want our marriage back."

"I'm sorry, Marius. It's too late. You wanted it, not me. I wanted nothing to do with the stupid idea. However. I saw a different side of you, and I have to say. I didn't like it. I am filing for divorce Monday morning."

He looked shell-shocked. His face took on an evil snarl. "You may not have wanted it, but you sure as hell enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"Marius, don't be a fool. There was no Rupert. There was no other man. I spent those nights with Kate, a girl from work."

"Liar, what about all those love bites? The shaved pussy. Don't fuck with me, Ros. I'm not a complete fool."

"Yeah, you kind of are, Marius. Kate gave me the love bites to make it look like I was with somebody. It was her idea to shave."

Shaking his head, he sneered. "You must think I'm a complete idiot. You want a divorce, then let's do it. I have had enough of this shit. You can run off with your big-dicked lover. Good riddance to you."

The divorce went easily enough. We split everything down the middle, sold the house and most of the fancy shitty furniture he wanted. The good thing was, we got good money for it.

We walked away unhappily. Eighteen years of marriage, all because he got itchy feet.

Kate and I see each other occasionally. She finally came out to all the girls at work. I don't know what she was afraid of. Everybody loved her; she could have been an axe-murderer and still been popular.

We both realised the age difference was too great. We enjoyed each others company, and we're still best friends. She did introduce me to this wonderful woman, though, and we are now six months into a very loving caring relationship.

Marius. He is still struggling. He broke down after the divorce. He begged me to come back, but I couldn't, not after seeing that side of him. He was an arsehole, I just never realised it. He took great delight in telling our son that I was a lesbian, outing me to my family. Strangely, I was scared at first, but after thinking about it, I decided to own it. I am now proudly out. My son, rather than being disgusted, was proud. He thought it was cool. I think seeing my son's attitude shocked Marius. When I told him I was living with a woman, I thought he was going to die. He just stared at me, open mouthed.

Life couldn't be better for me. Marius, I know, has struggled. Seeing me and Toby, my new partner, at family events doesn't sit well with him. He tried to rally the family against me, called me horrible names. Unfortunately for him, my family, including our son, love Toby. Marius, however, has become very unpopular.

I am thankful to Marius. Without his push. I would never have found out who I really was.

The end.