All Comments on 'Well You Asked For It'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why is it none of the men you wrote ever tell their asshole cheating woves to fuck off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The quality of the stories is starting to drop off. The wife is turned into a slut and the author tries to make her a hero in some way. Degrading to woman in general. The story is well written and flows overall.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

Great story. The characters behave in ways we can believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any time a husband wants to watch his wife with another man, or wants to swap or awing...it never ends well. And he is a fool and ends up alone.

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

5*

This proves you can craft amazing stories that don't have to be the same ones with the names changed. Please continue with your new tales versus reverting to the old style.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Wow what a dumb ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
just

more gay crap stories with really nothing to say but bash men

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

There's more than one way to skin a cat!

5

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 2 years ago

This was different than the usual and very well written. I loved it. 5 stars from me. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like those "be careful what you ask for" stories. Gave you a four.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Tha5 Marius got some Martian Stupid Ray.

Good for the wife to divorce him should have cleaned him out. Marius deserved what happened to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible story, full of hatred for men 0*

attention, heterophobia !!

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Liked it. Different but very good. He got what he deserved. 4 stars

D_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIRED_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIREover 2 years ago

This was somewhat horrible, to be honest. Not the switching up of course (we all know that most if not, all women are Bisexual to a certain degree and will act upon it if given the opportunity with the right person of course). No, the characters and, more precisely the husband was so one-dimensional that I could not get invested in the story. After the dude heard her first tryst with the imaginary guy and his sexual prowess, he would've called it off that night. It fucks up a male psyche and ego when they hear that shit.

But in order for you to have a story, hubby has to be this way so that your protag will have an excuse to go full lesbian. For me, that's lazy and a copout.

But in the end, it's your story. 2 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So with his pushing, she turned into a cunt!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Typical low-rent trash from you, at least you've dropped all pretenses and just gone full-blown femdom at this point.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Perfectly done, as always from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kind of a typical LW story, only with the roles reversed. The husband got to do what he wanted, open the marriage, but it obviously didn't work out like he thought. He's got money, he'll find someone else eventually, so let's hope he learned something. He can only blame himself.

.

Rather hard to believe that the wife, heterosexual for all those decades, suddenly goes lesbian. But everybody knows sexual orientation is a choice, not genetics, so it's refreshing to finally start seeing some honesty in that regard.

.

Cagivagurl, if you've read any of her other stories, obviously doesn't like men and always writes husbands as chumps. I didn't expect to see anything different in this story and there were no surprises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring theme borderline to suicidal, flat monochrome characters ending in femnazi fairytale. Heil Pussy !

Cav, how about some inspirational creative holiday ?

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for a great story! Many times fantasies should stay just that. Of course that was only the beginning of the problem.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least it wasn't another cuck story. Other than that ....meh.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

A good well-written story with what seems to me to be some good unique elements. Still I wonder how Ros, after 18 years of marriage, did not realize that Marius was a real arse-hole. 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate swinger stories but this one had an acceptable, although unforseen, ending. Not the first of Cavigirl stories I've enjoyed.

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

All your stories kinda twist the knife in men, don't misunderstand, I find the over the top wife is hit with Martian slut ray absurd and a bit pathetic. That said your male characters seem to be idiots or bare great burdens or forgive anything. Shame since you are a gifted writer

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

Nice! She's well off out of it. A serious case of be careful what you wish for.

Thanks as always.

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 2 years ago

That...

...was great!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

The story arc was somewhat predictable to some extent. It was clear Kate was seducing Ros while helping her though the collapse of her marriage. I'm not sure how I would have done it differently to "hide" the big reveal, just pointing out it was perhaps a bit obvious from the start. The ending was a little "preachy" for my tastes but did provide finality to the story. Solid outing from one o the better writers in this genre. 4*

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Promising idea. Husband dissatisfied with his marriage, pushes his wife to "open" it up, and discovers the reason why he's dissatisfied : his wife is a repressed lesbian. His marriage has been a sham. He and his wife had been living a lie for 18 years.

.

Is he better off knowing the truth? Has he the right to be angry? His politically correct son is "proud" of his mother for coming out, and is taking her side. His extended family is embracing his ex-wife's lesbian partner, and marginalizing him.

.

All this fascinating material is present in the story, but it's glossed over, presented in a summary paragraph. This author has shown herself capable of digging into complex psychological and moral issues. Disappointing that this narrative makes the lazy choice of making the husband the villain.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

Not bad..predictable

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 2 years ago

Fire story, Cagivagurl. Thanks for posting. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You always make the men such Whimp on your stories. You let her move on he running around to turn the family against her . why couldn't they both just moved on. They were both responsible for the end of there married ending.

I seen this happen in real life there was upset people at first now the 2 people are Bestfriends

firedog451firedog451over 2 years ago

Great story, husband got what he deserved. I was surprised that the haters were not more venomous in their remarks. Should realize that this is a site for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"What could it hurt?", I wonder if that mindset comes back to an idiot who thinks abandoning marriage vows in this fashion could lead to anything but disaster? Great story. Well told and well written.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Nicely done, Cg. As always, a well written story. Marius is a fucking moron and got just what he deserved. Perhaps Ros’s unrealized interest in females may have contributed to the “slow down” in her marital sex? One can only hope she finds true happiness in her lesbian life. She was lucky to have young Kate help her when she needed it the most. The divorce was a forgone conclusion as soon as Swapping and Open Marriage entered the picture, as it is in almost all such marriages.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Loved this five star story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In most of Cagivagurl’s stories it is clear the author doesn’t like men. She intended Marius to be a bad man. Ok it fit the story plot. Marius’ reaction to thinking how’s wife had sex with a date was unrealistic and not in line with the author’s development of Marius. This was an obvious attempt by the author to have everyone hat Marius.

Another whiplash ending has Ros with Toby? Who is Toby and why? Maybe to make Ros more normal and acceptable as the popular winner in this war of the sexes. I would have accepted Ros with Kate or Kate and a harem of women or a large group of men and women sex partners.

Most of this author’s stories develop into bad men versus good women or good women subjugating men good or bad. See the pattern?

What have men done to Cagivagurl to evoke this? Counseling is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Really well written, Marius was a total cunt and got exactly what he deserved, shame that Ros and Kate didn't remain together, but she has found a loving woman, so girl's rule again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its a shame that most people only accept human nature when it meets their approval. I am straight, i have gay friends and lesbian friends as well as straight, i dont judge, at least i dont think i do. Its good she found herself even if she wasnt who she thought. Never try to change people, you never know what you will create, my ex can attest to that. Her new man found out that the one that has never been violent in my life, had the ability to be and yes i spent time in jail. In all, it was worth getting rid of her and he still limps. and im better off i believe. Very good story, well told, high quality all the way.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Stupid husband. Not too bright wife either. And a very calculating lesbian friend. The divorce should have happened on page 1 the wife should have let her really stupid husband go. But at least the wife is happy now.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Great result, way to go Ros!

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

I think your MC was bi-sexual, not just a lesbian. It's weird to just quickly switch like that. D

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Holy shit, what are these kind of comments? It was a pretty standard story for the LW sections but with roles reversed. There are quite alot stories with a similar concept, like all those 'Wife wants to date' stories where the wife just announces she would go on a date and it wouldnt be cheating because she just said it. Then she does it and the husband spends month on following for whatever reason, to then go nuclear. Those stories get most of the time 4,5+*. So how is it that this one, wich was written pretty good and a little bit more realistic than the other shit gets less than 4*? The Wife in this story was more down to earth than the protagonists in other stories. She tried to argue, she gave him several chances to stop with the whole thing, even right before his first date. To a point she still wanted to be married to the moron and probably still loved him. Then they plan to disrupt the dates and she was still willing to give him a chance after the first date. Then the story ended with the logical outcome, without hiding assets, paying thousands on PI's and slandering the spouse. She moved on. Realistic and entertaining. Worth 4+*. Way better than some other stories from Cagivagurl where the guys are ever forgiving and still loving no matter what the wife did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Obvious ending. Belongs in Lesbian category as that trumps LW. And he got what he wanted in the middle of his mid-life crisis - a divorce from a hung-up, puritanical woman. Who turned out to be a lesbian. Not something to be proud of, ending an 18-year old marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

another of your great stories you are my favorite author and i just love your stories where the guys get it in the ass like this one as well as the other ones you write about men switching to women keep up with the good writing

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Well. I love your writing so I've determined to have a light touch.

This was really a lesbian story (a good one actually) but not a loving wife story.

It would have been far better in this category if the husband wasn't irredeemable and even possibly if there was at least one encounter with a "Rupert".

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Unfortunately the Loving Wife category seems to be dominated by “burn the bitch” tales most of which lack anything bordering on erotica. Some/many should be posted in the Non Erotic category. Your stories, at least the ones I’ve read including this story, are a welcomed exception to nasty, vengeful single minded BTB fantasies, though this tale could do with more erotic scenes. By the way, loved your series Seduced by the Woman Next Door — well written, erotic, poignant, 3-dimensional characters.

terraknorterraknorover 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing the story. 5* from me. Marius was obviously an idiot. I got the feeling that, even if she had agreed to swinging, he would have had an issue as soon as he saw her with another man. Story didn't go that way, but, I could see that possibility. I also felt if Marius hadn't been such a huge prick about the situations, they could have continued in their relationship. There are all kinds of ways to "spice up" the relations with your spouse without going outside of the relationship. I know that doesn't fit in LW, but, it just seems to be the goto here.

TeggeTeggeover 2 years ago

Great story. The marriage ended with his proposal in the beginning where trust was lost and betrayal began. The old saying, "We don't know what we have till it gone!" Good to see the other view for a change. Thank you!

bartholomewbrontebartholomewbronteover 2 years ago

Great story, very clever. 5 stars.

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

I love the comments when stories don't go the way the reader wants. The comment "just more gay crap stories with really nothing to say but bash men" is such a telling comment. It is ok for the woman to get bashed, but men can do whatever they wish? I think it is hilarious. And BTW, before you assume I'm a woman, I'm 100% man, and I think he got exactly what he deserved. Great story and 5*.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Well written, a interesting story. Not sure if being a lesbian is as simple as you've made it, but hey what do I know. Divorce was the correct choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Isn't there a category for lesbian xes? You should use it. 1☆ Just a thought based on themes recurring through your stories. You must really hate men a lot? You do realize, not every man is just like the one that hurt you?

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

An idiot, selfish husband should always lose.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 2 years ago

Very enjoyable. Everybody got what they deserved.

Hooked

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97over 2 years ago

You write well. All of the stories I have read from you are well above the typical fare on this site. I like a bit of morality in my stories and I am a particular fan of justice. So many of the stories write the wife as awful human beings that are just ignorant and lust addled cheaters. It is refreshing to read about an ignorant husband as a change of pace. It is titled Loving Wives though so there is that. You write a well written and compelling story every time out so good on ya.

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

Glad she dumped his dumb ass.

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 2 years ago

what can i say ,, another great story ,, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. I’ll not judge your story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, neither is satisfied with their sex life. He tries to find a way to improve it. She shoots down any ideas he has but has no ideas of her own to fix things. The best she has is to lock him out and make life worse. Then when he warns her, she doesn't want him to have sex outside the marriage either, so she sabotages his attempts to enjoy life. When he finally divorces her, she finally admits she's a lesbian. And she claimed he was the asshole.

Oh, the writing wasn't bad, just the heroine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think we found out why she didn't appeal to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look. I think this kind of thing happens more often than most of us know. 15 to 20 years into a marriage. Things are a little stale. So one of the spouses decides they should "spice things up" with some swinging or have an open marriage. And the other spouse does not want to. And in the end it burns the marriage down.

Fairly common theme. Not a horrible job in writing. I don't buy that the wife suddenly realizes she doesn't like dick at 38 tears old, is surprised that she likes women and completely becomes a full on lesbian.

It happens that both men and women switch teams in their 30s and 40s. But c'mon usually it isn't a total fucking surprise. Most know they are gay or bisexual WAY before they leave their hetro marriage. They struggle for years prior to divorce. It doesn't just happen because they get one kiss and then "surprise! I'm almost 40 and never had a clue I was a lesbian."

But other than that. Not horrible. Husband was a moron. I'd like to say he was portrayed in a completely unbelievable way, but I know there are dumbass dudes out there like him. Guys who think they can handle open marriages and then afterwards find out they cannot, and it destroys their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uninteresting story!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

So, Marius got what he wanted. Only it wasn't what he wanted at all. Too bad. 5* storytelling.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I do love when someone writes the husband to be as big a witless fucking moron as the misogynistic little boys do the wives. And I do enjoy the fragile little men who cry because hubby was written just the way the wives are but totally get behind calling them everything in the book. Funny how the opinions change in the little minds.

Truly enjoyed seeing it turned around, as generally its men that fuck around, regardless of the statements made by the "Ill make up my own facts" anons.

Thanks, this made up for a truly shitty LW week.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

When your bus came for school, was it shorter than a normal bus? It would explain the lack of intellegence in your characters.

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

“ all because he got itchy feet.” She is wrong. The lack of spark is what he wanted to fix. She did not offer to spice things up and she did not invite him to just try wooing her. No. She let a third party intervene. You cannot know what is in the heart or mind of a third party. And her dirty tricks only added chaos.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

And you seriously believe the security cameras in the hotel have not recorded who triggered the sprinklers? Bad research! The story is funny when it is told from the other side, but as always a bland taste remains when everything is always resolved so brilliantly. Like in real life !!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Reality? Check! Great story, as always.... Thanks for publishing it for us!

.

5++/5!!!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Dear "firedog451", can it be that the venomous comments are venomous because it is a fiction site? I appreciate the comments. Better here in fiction than in real life! So feel free to let the readers express their opinion. Or does it hurt you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

normally I don't always enjoy a cagivagurl story as she really dumps on the men and the woman always gets her cake and eats it too. But this time the story really went the way it should. The wife doesn't have t o turn lesbian. She could stay away from any lover or take a man but no matter what the husband in this case does need to come out on the bottom and the wife on top.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Not as good as

Your other stories. Sorry but I believe women don't just come out. The husband was a total idiot to even suggest what he did he had no true feelings for her or there marriage. If you ask me Kate intended to destroy there marriage. No better than a male predator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now women-haters, how does it feel to be in the shoes of those you trashed. Despite the statistics proving that men outnumbered women when it come to infidelity, you, BTB extremists kept clinging to your crazy illusion that only the women can do evil things. Only in Literotica that they allow stupid comments from self righteous zealots to be posted in a literary porn website. Your place is either Reader's Digest or The Christian Science Monitor. Why the hell are you in a porn site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The lesbian virtue signaling is a tedious lw cliche that cheapens what would have an absolutely outstanding story. This author has talent, but typically engages in brain dead plotting.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingover 2 years ago

Thanks for the work to give us some free entertainment!

.

I will admit I almost didn't read this because I hated the husband in the first paragraphs and just thought, screw it. But... a very special woman said she was really enjoying it and since I totally respect her I read it.

.

Loved Kate. Loved the creative fucking with the idiot husband's extramarital shenanigans. Love listening to the butt-hurt posters who scream for BTB... unless it's the guy getting the burn when they post like children.

.

Good job. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author has men going back to hoes who fuck their best friends, bosses, neighbours but once the shoe is on the other foot its BTB. At least we all finally know what motivates this misandrist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was man-hating trash from an author who's only capable of producing man hating trash. This is what happens when you give a simp a computer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This submission is a disservice to lesbians, and indirectly an insult to all LGTBQ. Coming to terms during adulthood with a sexual orientation other than heterosexual is a difficult and lengthy process that this story trivializes. Such ignorance and insensitivity are lamentable.

vhasstvhasstover 2 years ago

Good tale. I feel it went a ittle flat or rushed at the end though.

Always good to read a new work from Cagivagurl,

To the anon below who starts with "In most of Cagivagurl's stories" and ends with "Counseling is needed" and try's to use shame tactics to somehow hurt the author. Everyone who has dated has been hurt in some way or other, its part of the process, we might like someone but they are not who we thought, they may choose another or reveal part of their personality that we do not like. It hurts to find the person we like is not the person we thought, that happens a lot. Its also natural to depict the opposite gender as the adversary, Literotica's "Loving Wives" section if full of stories where men portray women as the adversary, so Cagivagurl portrayed the villain in this story to be male, it has little significance as its just natural to write from what we personally know.

I dont think anyone would struggle to name an author on here who always portrays the woman as a villain but Anon is ok with that i guess as his pattern recognition skills appear to only function with female authors lol.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Interesting to see

When a male author burns the bitch and winds up with a hotter new squeeze, cheers resound in the hallowed halls of LW. When it’s a woman, and she chooses a woman, it’s growls. Here’s a real loving wife who fights her husband (who was hit with the proverbial Martian Slut Ray), and fights with dignity. Ok Kate was a bit over the top with the laxatives and the car attack, but I don’t find it far fetched that a young intern crushes on one of her somewhat elder colleagues and that colleague becomes intrigued with the kissing and rolling in the hay with a younger woman, especially in the wake of her husband virtually dumping her. Props to CaviaGirl for mining this vein with a very entertaining tale!

Leave her alone. I like her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One thing that jumped out at me... the slutty clothes. She is told to dress slutty to through off her husband. And each time it appears she is dressed sluttier (is that a word?) than before. But as she is written she is a "basic" housewife in a long term marriage where the husband feels they have gone stale. How would she have slutty attire? She didn't go out shopping, unless I missed that part of the story. I understand the need for that to beef up the story but I think if there was a section where the girls went for some make over and shopping trip it may have worked out better for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Queen of Literotica man haters strikes again.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

they had a son? lol idk i guess its diff for me. just makes me thing of those wemen that clean the house all day just to get slapped around when hubby comes home and then says please sir may i have more. guess its bc im a guy hmm interesting would be to see a female take i mean commits to the story not the story it self

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

lol oh wow so many women hating trumpers in ur commits wow they just come out of the wood work huh

LucasredLucasredover 2 years ago
Excellent

Despite all the negative feedback, I really enjoyed this story as I do most of this authors. The moral here is Be careful what you wish for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story! Fun to watch the reaction when the bastard gets burned instead of the bitch. Kate is amazing: I could feel myself falling for her, the more I got to know her. The only thing I didn't like is her romancing Ros while she's on the rebound, but I can see how it happened. My guess is that in years to come Ros will turn out bi rather than strict lesbian, but that's only a guess. Thanks for another fine story!

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 2 years ago

Excellent story with the perfect ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this supposed to be an argument against open marriage? Don't try it because your wife will take sadistic revenge on you and then turn into a lesbian? Another ridiculous, cartoonish, mindless celebration of conventional morality. Literotica really needs to set up a separate category for this kind of retrograde stuff.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"I knew my marriage was over right then, and I didn't care." I would say that it was over the instant he decided an open marriage was a good idea. Jealousy can be a good thing: when you love someone, you want to have them, and when you stop wanting to have them, you no longer have the commitment to love.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Screw the age difference, I wanted to see her with Kate!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

@Invisible_bridges, he marginalized himself by trying to turn the family against her.

\

@Anonymous Re: DarkerBinding, where do you see whining?

1959richard21959richard2over 2 years ago

Pleasant little story. Fun reading Marius get his just dessert, 😁😀.

Gave you 4⭐s.

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

johnadpjohnadpover 2 years ago

Troll Story?

First, I'd like to say the last two of your stories I read I gave very enthusiastic five stars and loved them. I thought this was a troll story to the LW theme. It's funny to see some commenters calling you a "man hater." The dumbasses not realizing that by you reversing the genders in the typical LW stories they are admitting that they are women hater incels.

Having said that the quality of this story is nowhere as good as your normal writing. It had one purpose and one purpose only, to troll the LW incels, and was simply a parody story. You reverse the genders, sans the gay hook up, and this would have received a full point higher score. It truly shows how many incels make up the LW readership.

I would have preferred if a Rupert actually existed. You tried to soften it up with it being another woman, and let the incels off the hook. However, the MC discovering that she is now lesbian, and not bi or open to bi, was strange twist at the end, and I think took away from your point for the story.

So, one advice I would give you when writing a story where you are trying to present a point think as an attorney presenting a case. All the arguments should be to support your point for the story. Even when they throw in what may seem like a counterpoint, or looking at things from another angle, it is only to ward of an objection the other side might present, or in this case the reader might think. Kate was fine, but the MC going full lesbian at the end makes the reader wonder if there were sexual issues in the marriage because of it. I think your story point would have been much stronger if the MC had her fling with Kate, but either ended up with a man, OR discovered that she is bi and "happened" to end up with another woman.

Still 5 stars, even if this was a paint by numbers LW troll story, with the genders reversed. What can I say? I'm always for showing the incels what hypocrites they are any day. The story score reflects that loud and clear!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF!? One star ⭐️ for content. Two stars ⭐️ for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very average and predictable!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

careful what ya wish for

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

Wow. For some reason you just really hate open relationships. I’m honestly not sure why. Like, yes, the scenarios you right make sure that it’ll end up going poorly, but you don’t have people cheating so much as you do have people who want to try nonmonogamy and then you make it terrible for them.

Oh well, that’s your schtick, that’s fine. Not a bad story but it just seems a bit, I’m not sure hallow is exactly the right word. You’re one with the English couple where the guy didn’t want to do swinging was still the best even if he needed some serious therapy. Still gonna keep on reading though, because even with all of that I still enjoy your stories enough to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see from the comments that many reader didn't like you twist. Hell, you gave them a spot on BTB story with enough sex to keep it interesting. Guess the negative commenters weren't expecting a Burn The Bastard story. As we used to say during my time in the USAF: Tango Sierra (Tough Shit). A little sad that Kate swings for the other team. I'd still like to get the chance to know her better... and maybe Ros too. If stars matter, I'm shooting for five of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it, gave it a 5. Most of the beginning chapters looked like someone had taken a btb story, and swapped the man and woman around. AT LEAST hubby didn’t try to get her to allow him to do this with her blessing, while she stayed at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Blah, blah, blah....... Just the usual Cgurl fodder. Consistant at least I guess, every guy is a loser for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clever little BTB reversal tale. Not this author's usual immature, hypocritical, self righteous dickhead of a husband. Just a dickhead and she was well rid of him. Nice written story.

LA

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...