All Comments on 'Welldark B1 Ch. 03'

by FanFunatic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FanFunaticFanFunaticover 2 years agoAuthor

I just want to thank you all for the ratings and comments! feedback is also very welcome.

I don't know why the line breaks are longer than they should be because I was certain I fixed them this time

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterover 2 years ago

Great, enjoyed a well written story. I'm enjoying the pace, the slow build up..

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs5510 months ago

I can’t wait to read more.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlotabout 2 months ago

The slowish development of the story is quite enjoyable. As a person whose mind works at a pace far above the average, and as one who overthinks everything, I understand how Karitas is trying to feel his way along. One of the thoughts he keeps in his mind is, "Don't screw it up!" The emphasis is intended, and vital to observe. With the tendency to overthink, he finds himself walking in a sea of eggshells, desperately trying to avoid breaking them while at the same time trying to accelerate the process of bedding Esther. Therein in lies the major tension of the tale at the moment. Well done 👏👏.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFanFunatic@FanFunatic
Writer of several fantasy stories that also include lewd bits. For more of my stuff/to support head over to https://www.patreon.com/Funatic other current works are all free and the links to them can be found below, patrons get chapters early and the Welldark books 1 and 2 If...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES