Welldark B1 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't assumed her to be a slut or anything like that, but a woman who let someone fondle her breasts the day she met him was not someone I would categorize as innocent. My assumption was that she was openly interested and just didn't care to hold back. The kind of woman that didn't get along well with others of her own sex because of how blunt she was.

Instead, she was (most likely) a virgin.

'That just makes the boob-fondling I was allowed to do that much more special,' I had yet another epiphany, one that put a huge grin on my face. A grin that quickly vanished when Esther walked away from me.

"We should continue. Change back," she stated, sitting down on one of the benches outside the cubicles.

"Don't you want to try your swimsuit on?" I asked, eyeing the apparent one-piece thing. It seemed to be of the 'proper' variety. Personally, I preferred whatever showed the most skin, but I would have taken the visual tread of any kind of skintight clothing on her. Plus, time she spent changing was time I could use trying to talk her into something more daring.

"I know my own measurements, I have no need to try anything on," she informed me and there was just a hint of cheekiness in her eyes. It seemed she was taking a bit of joy in teasing me. It also seemed that she was once more looking at my groin - albeit the former bulge had turned into a clear tent.

I would have continued to haggle for a little while longer, be it only jokingly, but I noticed both the giggle of a nearby clique of people and the distant, impatient glare of a security guard. I locked eyes with that man for a moment and the signal was clear. Either I could leave with Esther now or I would leave the store with some kind of warning.

"Give me a minute, I'll change back," I hastily said, more for the security guard than Esther. The clique I didn't care about, but getting thrown out of the clothing store would have been a problem. Especially if they gave me some kind of ban, temporary or permanent. 'I should keep things tame while we're still in here,' I thought, realizing we still needed to buy sportswear.

With that in mind, the rest of our impromptu date went by in a casual fashion. I made my flirting advances here and there, and I was slowly getting the hang of keeping a conversation between us going. My arms only ever went around her shoulder and my hands I kept to save tasks. The security guard followed us until the cash register. When we were outside, I managed to spin that into a joke that made Esther seem amused.

We spent a couple of hours just wasting time, finding ever new things to occupy our curiosity with. Time went by in a flash. When it became time to think about dinner, Esther insisted we finally went and bought those groceries. Having a sneaking suspicion that I was in for a repeat of the catastrophe of this morning if I refused her, I agreed. With the buying of the groceries and the need to store them in a fridge as quickly as possible, our 'date' was officially at an end.

So, we returned home.

Esther prepared herself something to eat, then retreated to her room with few words. I said my goodbye and decided to leave her alone for the rest of the day. There was enough progress made and, if I wanted to keep impressing her with my body, I actually had to work on maintaining it. I spent most of the evening wondering how much protein I needed to afford and doing sit-ups.

Willt and Arlethia returned a couple of hours later. The red-skinned succubus promptly joined me in my workout and started to grill me in the progress of the day. When I had reported everything of note to her, except my current theory that Esther was a virgin, Arlethia seemed amused and dumbfounded. She gave me a few tips of the joking variety, which devolved into the usual banter. Eventually, I went for a shower and then for an early sleep.

I had things to do the next morning.