All Comments on 'Welldark B1 Ch. 08'

by FanFunatic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
janus48janus48about 2 years ago

Nice chapter I enjoyed it immensely! Very nice to have such a quick release after your last writing. I am looking forward to your next chapter.

hunteratvguyhunteratvguyabout 2 years ago

I do love this book I am thankful for your timely posts, where do I find "The Gamer" and "drip fed" ?

FanFunaticFanFunaticabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Hunter Check the biography section in my profile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am generally enjoying the story but particularly enjoyed the splashes of humor in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like sci-fi and this catered to my tastes. A little slow in places but the whole story had a good pace. I would like to see more of this story to see how it either ends or progresses.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

To say this is a harem story and it takes 2/3 of the story to even broach the realm of harem is a stretch. To say it’s a slow burn is like expecting to boil a pot of water with a two day old small ember. :) Other than that, neat concept. It could have progressed more by this point though.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlotabout 2 months ago

👍 👍 This tale just keeps getting better. While the harem/Anomalia growth has been foreshadowed (almost in too much detail), it still has my attention, and it is more than mildly amusing. The interplay among the triad of the budding group is well presented. I'm looking forward to reading the remainder of this work. BTW, I think the slow build in intimacy between Esther and Karitas is wonderful -- especially as they both make some errors as it progresses. Their recoveries are interesting to behold....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFanFunatic@FanFunatic
Writer of several fantasy stories that also include lewd bits. For more of my stuff/to support head over to https://www.patreon.com/Funatic other current works are all free and the links to them can be found below, patrons get chapters early and the Welldark books 1 and 2 If...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES