Welldark B1 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you angry?" I asked, afraid we were in for a new drama after we had just gotten through all of this.

She shook her head and gave me a little smile as she hurriedly covered her back. Even after having revealed them to me, she seemed a lot more comfortable once she had her shirt on. I couldn't blame her. "Although this confuses me, I chose to face this with you, beloved Karitas. This is all the certainty I require."

I had the urge to kiss her again, but the lady of my love already stood and buttoned up her shirt. "By all in creation, I love you," I blurted out instead and managed to make her blush a little bit while she wiped the remainder of her tears off her face with the sleeve of her shirt.

"I believe you, how wonderful," she laughed like an innocent girl that was in love for the first time in her life and, as far as I knew, that was largely true. "I offer you a proposal for the rest of this day, my Karitas," she said, standing in front of me, as the shelter I made began to fall apart and be absorbed back into me. After the Anomalia bond creation, my resources were more depleted than I liked.

"I will gladly hear it," I said and listened with anticipation.

"We should take the rest of the day with responsibility. If you return to work now, you can still help with the dinner rush and I can still catch my last class for today." That was extremely boring and I did not want that to be what today ended with whatsoever. "Then, once we are home, and have had our meals and our showers, you can expect me in your room to spend the night."

"...You mean...?" I asked.

"Yes," was all she needed to say and I changed my position from sitting, to kneeling before her. "I have no reason to withhold what you want anymore, my beloved King."

"Then I will take your proposal," I said and took her left hand, kissing the ring-mark that I had made there. "My one and only Queen."

She was finally mine.

________________________________________________

Hello! I'm once again asking for your feedback!

Next chapter will be coming out in a week or so if I manage to time it correctly.