Welldark B1 Ch. 10

Story Info
Bedding the Queen.
9.9k words
4.85
5.2k
15

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
465 Followers

The only time in my life I had ever been this fidgety was after my first ever cup of coffee. Clean from the sweat of the day, I sat in my bedroom wearing a t-shirt, boxers and sport pants. Simply waiting for her naked had entered my mind, but I didn't want to overwhelm or take the potential joy of stripping me from her. I certainly knew that I was looking forward to tearing the clothes from her body and assumed the opposite was at least partly true.

As per her plans, we had met again at home, after our other obligations were cleared, and had then gone through the motions of a mostly regular evening. The only fundamental difference was that we showered after dinner, not the moment we were back. On Esther's insistence, I had hopped in first. Now I was left to wait for her and imagine what might happen soon.

I looked around the room. The thin darkness was tinted purple. The day was in its last hour and the sun about to set. Through the closed curtains only a little bit of dampened light entered. The lamps were off. If there was any light I would have accepted this evening, it would have been the honest gold of candles, but I had none and open fire was a terrible idea in a room that was almost exclusively made of bed anyway. Regardless of the lack of illumination, my vision was clear. There was enough ambient light to keep things from getting truly black.

Eventually, I heard footsteps approaching. The door opened without a moment's pause. Esther was a silhouette against the light in the corridor. The flash left me momentarily blinded and the lady of my love entered into the room completely with fast motions, closing the door behind her. An audible 'click' echoed from the lock after she had turned the little knob underneath the handle. It was a motion without practical sense, but I loved the thoughts that went with it.

I blinked and got used to the resuming twilight, as Esther's naked feet hit the mattress. She was wearing grey yoga pants and a black shirt that stretched enticingly around her sizable bust. "I apologize for the delay," she said. Her soft accent and loving voice were as hypnotizing as the swing of her hips. "My hair is as awful today as it always has been, against my wishes."

Once she arrived in the middle of the massive bed, in front of me, she lowered herself to my level. Tonight, she wore her hair openly. The wild cascade of wavy, unruly strands settled on her shoulders, ran down to her upper back and framed her face with curling tips. One of them ran across her face and she attempted to swipe it behind her ear with a move of her hand. It would be back, we both knew that. One of us enjoyed that.

"I fail to see what's awful about it." I was continuously devouring any angle of her I could see. Right now, only her hair, and a smile that travelled from her lips to her eyes were different from what she would show publicly. That was already worth so much, but I would get to indulge in more than that. I would enjoy every second of it. "You just look beautiful, no matter how I look at you."

Simple as it was, the compliment made her blush heavily. Her guard was practically non-existent at the moment. She had let it all down, alone with me, trusting me fully with her emotions and her body. Appreciating that trust, I placed my hand on her right cheek and slowly leaned in - just as she had earlier by the lakeside.

This time, it was on her to meet me halfway and she delivered. She was clumsy and she was a natural. Her teeth were in the way at first, making for an unpleasant, grating feeling when I first extended my tongue, and her responses were a bit slow and distracted. She quickly realized how to avoid such displeasantires. I grew more aggressive by the second, desiring to fall deeper and deeper into this moment, and Esther moaned in surprise when I grabbed her ass with such intensity it almost qualified as a slap.

"Karitas..." she gasped, when I stopped kissing her lips to give some attention to her neck instead. I basked in her little sighs. They were the music to which I squeezed her firm ass and to which I kissed my way back up her face, finally arriving at her ear.

"I'll do my best to control myself," I whispered sensually. "Whenever you feel like things are going too quickly or you are uncomfortable, interrupt me. There is no need to feel bad if you do. We have a life together to slowly expand on things."

"Thank you," she nodded and ran her hands through my white hair. "Kiss me again, beloved Karitas."

It would have been rude not to follow such a courteous request and soon our lips resumed right where we had left off. The tiny sounds of our kiss became lewder as Esther grew more accustomed to the sensations. I felt the increase in heat radiating from her face, soon overcoming the summer night. Playfully, she pressed her tongue against mine and soon we wrestled for dominance. That playful contest extended to our bodies.

I tried to push her down and she met me with straightforward resistance. What followed was a joyful little competition, with her hands tugging at my shirt and her breasts pressed against my torso. I won it eventually, toppling her over onto her back. In doing so, however, I allowed her to pull half of my shirt over my face. Sight obscured by the cloth, I removed it with a laugh.

"Like what you see?" I asked, presenting my chiselled body to the hourglass-shaped Queen of mine.

She had to stop biting her lower lip to answer. "Intensely so." It was exactly for moments like this that I kept in shape. "Let me return the favour," she purred and reached up to the buttons of her shirt. I stopped her with a quick gesture.

"Please, let me," I practically begged, leering at the rise of her breasts. "I've been wanting to do this for ages now."

"An exaggeration," she pointed out, but removed her hands regardless. They spread out at either side of her, just as her legs were angled to either side of me. "Resume the lead then, perverted Karitas."

The good-natured insult had me smiling, as I grabbed the lowest button of her shirt. To my joy, I realized that these were the kinds of buttons connected by pushing two metal parts together, rather than the plastic ones that were guided through a slit. Not only did it make my job a whole lot easier, but I also could rip her entire shirt open in one motion. A series of 'pops' later, I laid my eyes on her naked midriff for the first time.

Well, I had sort of seen it earlier, before she had gotten her shirt on again, but I hadn't really paid attention to it. Her stomach was as flat as I could have wanted it to be, with her muscles shifting under the surface, just visible enough to give a nice outline. I put my lips on those subtle abs, right next to her belly button and then took a journey upwards with my lips. Her skin tasted like sweet cherry and mint, a mixture that was no doubt aided by her choice of shampoo and other conditioning products.

Artificial or not, it was enticing and a woman had to be complimented in her choices of additional products. It was only when make-up and perfumes overpowered all natural appearances that I took issue with it.

My trail of kisses brought me to her breasts. Without any shame, I pushed my face in the valley between the mounds covered by red lace. The mixture of soft flesh and firm bra offended me, and I reached behind her back to fix this. She raised her upper body off the mattress to make it easier on me, tensed a bit when I brushed over her scars, but otherwise encouraged me through little sighs and giggles. While I had opened more than one bra in my day, the fact that I managed to do it immediately and with one hand was nothing short of a miracle.

I raised my head from her chest to see the glory unfold, as I carefully pulled away her bra. The mounds of squishy meat dropped a little and parted in a jiggling motion, both in accordance with gravity. Crowned by delicious light pink nipples, whose centre stood at delectable attention, they came to a rest. They were firm, not impossibly firm, just firm for tits that size, sagging only the slightest bit. Their symmetry was near perfect, the left one was the slightest bit larger than the right. I didn't notice that with my eyes, it was only when I reached down and had both in my hands that this difference revealed itself to me.

"Finally," I couldn't help but gasp. After feeling her tits through clothes so often, having those jiggly wonders squish out between my fingers was fantastic. Esther let out a sound that was more pain than pleasure and I dialled back the roughness with which I treated her chest. "Everything alright?" I asked, just to be sure.

"It's an unknown sensation," she reported and I was reminded that she hadn't even masturbated before this. A large number of things I would make her feel tonight would be the first time she experienced them. That was a wonderful thing to know but it also came with a fair bit of responsibility. "Take it a bit slower."

Although all actions I, the King of our Anomalia, did were naturally more pleasurable, this effect did not save me here. Reasons being that our Anomalia was new, and such things took a while to develop properly and that even those pleasure increases were only in addition to the one she felt naturally. Supernatural as our bond was, it didn't mean I could just do whatever and expect her to cry out in ecstasy.

"I will," I promised her and resumed my fondling with a focus on gentleness. There was plenty to play with regardless and the same sensitivity that made my manhandling painful could be exploited to make my caress pleasurable. I brushed over the tip of her nipple with my thumb, and her spine arched a little bit. I spent several minutes just playing with her chest. I found out the ways in which her body reacted positively, what she didn't like, what tickled her and where I was sure I could make her like it once her body got more used to being touched like this.

Once I felt like I had gotten a good mental grasp in addition to the physical one I clearly already had, I bowed down and licked her nipple. A loud moan and her arched spine collapsing onto the mattress left no doubt about her liking it. I continued, circling her areola with the tip of my tongue, then properly kissing, before finally sucking on it. Each reaction was stronger than the last, her legs stretching out and then angling again. It was one of many writhing motions.

"That... feels good," she commented the obvious, likely only to give her mouth something to do.

In a moment of self-indulgence, I let go of her nipple and once more sunk my head between her breasts. 'Those are definitely larger than just D,' I thought, while enjoying the feeling of having my entire face covered by her sizable bosom. 'Maybe DD or even E? Guessing cup sizes is torture...'

I decided to forgo putting a letter or number on things and just basked in being between her melon-sized mounds. Lingering too long would achieve fairly little though. As gratifying as the position was, neither of us were getting any physical pleasure out of it. Instead, I journeyed down, my lips brushing over her smooth skin, until I arrived at the rim of her pants.

I hooked my fingers under the stretchable fabric and peeled them off her as quickly as possible, tossing them to the side without a moment of hesitation. To my delight, I found a damp spot on the red panties she was wearing. 'I wonder if she always colour-coordinates her underwear,' I caught myself thinking and smiled, knowing I would learn in the future we would spend together.

Using my mouth to pay some attention to the inside of her wonderfully meaty thighs, being squishy and thick but not in any fat or unproportioned way, I closed in on that spot between her legs. "Wait," she suddenly said and I, although I had to wonder what I could have done wrong, obeyed. My confusion was soon answered. "I want you to undress first."

That seemed fair to me. "Alright," I said and quickly got rid of my pants. That left me in my boxers, the only difference to me wearing my swimming trunks was the giant damp spot in my own undergarments. One could not expect me to work on those boobs for an extended period and not have that reaction. While I went to remove that last bit of clothing as well, Esther raised her hand to stop me.

"Let me," her wish was voiced like a lustful sigh, making it impossible to resist. I waited for her to sit up in front of me. "This is the last area of your body that I have yet to see nude," she said and grabbed my boxers. Not at the rim, but around the tent created by my sizable erection. I groaned, which put a lewd smile on her face. "It is rewarding to make you moan, after all this time." Her hand moved slowly, my drenched undergarments made for a dangerously good ground for friction.

I clenched my teeth. I was more turned on than I had bargained for. Loathe as I was to admit it, I was much closer to the point of no return than I wanted to be so early in the night. "Please take them off," I actually had to say, before I embarrassed myself. It was only a temporary measure. Normally, I managed to perform just fine the first time with a girl, despite my self-imposed rule of not jerking off.

Esther obeyed and removed my underwear with delicacy, stretching the waistband to the height of my dick before pulling everything down. The way she looked at my cock, impressed, fascinated, lightly taken aback, was every bit the reaction I expected from a lewd virgin such as her. "I have seen the representations in the Sexual Mastery class," she said, leaning in so close I could feel her breath on the glistening head, "but the pictures and the real thing are far removed. You're among the larger specimen, correct?"

There was an odd pride in her voice, as if having a man with a large dick somehow reflected positively on her. Not that I didn't understand the notion, since I would definitely be boasting with her rack and butt at appropriate points. "I would say it's at the upper limit of reasonable sized, yes," I smiled. My equipment wasn't monster sized. Something I was thankful for. I preferred my partners feeling stretched out, not perforated.

"That such a large thing should fit inside of me... it is more impressive than I imagined," she mumbled, her hot breath brushing over my erection. That she had just admitted to imagining my dick in her free time didn't phase her. Instead, she raised her gaze up to my face. Seeing that raven-haired beauty fixate her amber eyes on me, naked except for an open shirt and wet panties, kneeling on the floor before me, only a breath between her red lips and my cock, that was raw bliss and torture simultaneously. "You are about to cum."

I didn't even bother how she knew that; I had listened to the same lecture on being observant and what to look out for in the reactions of one's partner as she had. "Yes," I responded. "I can go twice though," I added hastily, feeling a small chink in my pride as a lover. She was just too sexy, the depth of my desire for her threatening my ability to perform. What a cruel function of the human body.

"You will need time to recover," Esther pointed out, again inspecting my cock with a deeply curious, perverted gaze.

"Only a little bit," I tried to sound dissuading and it dawned on me where she was going with this. "Are you offering to finish me off right now so I can recover while I explore the rest of you?"

"That would be my thinking," she confirmed and my eyes were naturally drawn to her lips. It wasn't quite how I envisioned things would go. Me cumming before the virgin, when I was supposed to ease her into things. Denying the reality of the situation would do me no good, however. I could either take her offer now or unload inside her after two thrusts later. My pride would not be able to take that additional hit.

"If you want to suck me off then I would be a very happy man," I finally responded.

Esther looked at my twitching dick and furrowed her eyebrows. "I don't know how to approach such an activity," she admitted. Before I could give any suggestions, all of which would have been likely useless to the one who actually had to overcome their gag reflex, Esther laid back down. On her back, she cupped both of her own breasts and presented them in the soft light. "This should be easier on both of us."

Would I have preferred the blowjob? Yes. Was I about to deny the offer to fuck her tits during our first night together? My answer to that is that I had a pulse and a dick and a Queen that had an exceedingly nice rack. Enthusiastically, I straddled on top of her. "I love you," I said with all the honest depravity I had.

"If it is this simple to make you state that, the value of your love is small," she returned in a joking fashion, while we moved in unison. Her breasts wrapped around my cock. It was fantastic and I moaned to let her know that. Warm and squishy, I was engulfed by her. Her breasts were big enough that the entire girth of my shaft vanished. Distantly, I felt her hands through the softness, keeping up the pressure. "Should I just hold them like this or should I move?" she asked, honestly unaware.

"Whatever you're more comfortable with," I gasped my answer, slowly moving my hips. She opted to stay still only looking down on her cleavage as my dick slid back and forth in it. Lubrication and friction were not all that large but there really wasn't much needed to send tingles up my spine. Every time I drew back so much that the sensitive glans was surrounded by her tits threatened to be the last.

My movements were slow, however, because of the suboptimal position needed to fuck her tits like this and because I wanted to bask in sensation and sight for as long as possible. Even though the titfuck itself was rather basic, seeing her boobs squished around my member was incredible. Additionally, even though I was the clear benefactor in this situation, the lady of my love did feel pleasure as well, made audible through numerous gasps. The valley between her breasts must have been more sensitive than I had thought. She panted audibly, her eyes glassy and her mouth wide open.

She seemed entranced by the motions, to the point that her tongue was now stretching out. It looked like she desperately wanted to lick my dick and I would have happily let her, if my brain wasn't already fully aimed at finishing off and my lower body moved all on its own.

"I'm cumming," I barely warned her. My hips naturally tensed and rocked forwards. Through fluttering eyelids, I saw her move her head forwards as far as she could. She was flexible, her breasts large, and she almost reached the tip of my cock. Thick and with intense spurts, my cum shot out.

Although some of it landed on her face and on that unruly strand that once again laid across it, most of it landed in her open mouth. I expected her to close it after the first load, but instead she opened it wider. The weaker spurts landed on her tongue and the last few drops puddled on her chest. I pulled back, only to see her visibly swallow and then scoop the remains on her chest up with fingers. Her curiously smelling it may not have been the sexiest thing, but her then licking it off like it was the natural thing to do definitely was.

"It's kind of bitter, but largely pleasant in taste," she muttered, reminding me to add more fruit to my diet. Noticing my gaze, while continuing to clean herself up, she asked, "Is something the matter, beloved Karitas?"

"You can't just ask that after swallowing like it's the most natural thing in the world," I stated.

"Is it odd that I did that?" she tilted her head quizzically.

"Yes, I mean, it's not bad, but it's like seeing someone who never saw a scythe before clear the field as quick as the farmer whose lifework has been gathering experience with that tool," I said. "All that hinders you from achieving a perfect score is that you didn't present your full mouth to me before swallowing."

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
465 Followers