Welldark B1 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I shall keep that in mind for the future," she answered, after raising an eyebrow, either in response to the metaphor or the oddity of what men wanted to see. Well, what I wanted, at least. "I didn't want the sheets to get dirty." With a few movements of her tongue, she cleaned her lips. The red in them glistened.

"Are you sure you weren't simply curious because I wanted a blowjob earlier?" I asked.

"A certain wish to please may have played a role," she admitted and averted her gaze with a blush.

I would have kissed her on her adorable mouth, if it hadn't been for the fact that she had just swallowed my load. There was an instinctual aversion I had to tasting that particular fluid. Even if her face was out for the moment, there was another pair of lips that I could pay attention to.

"Now it is my turn to please," I hummed, backing away from her until I was between her legs. Despite having just cum, my mind was very much still in sexual mode. My erection hadn't gone down much either. I was no longer hard, but I would be again soon. Being pent-up did have its perks.

Esther propped herself up with her arms to see what I was going to do. One simple kiss on the inside of her thighs had her sighing lustfully already. I wasn't the only one turned on beyond reason. Her chest rose and fell in barely controlled intervals, worsening the closer I journeyed to the centre of her lust. The angle at which I viewed her face got more enjoyable as well. Seeing her flushed, panting expression between her quivering breasts, across the flat glory of her midriff, was all I could have asked for. Her eyes glowed with anticipation for my every move.

Her panties lay before me. The damp spot from earlier had grown to dominate the centre of the red fabric. I ran a finger over the length of it, made her purr and gasp with lust. A gooey, clear strand connected my hand to the cover of her cunt. Drenched was the only way to describe this.

Finally, my wait was over and I grabbed the string of her panties on both sides of her wide hips. To make my job easier, she joined her legs and stretched them straight into the air in a pleasant display of flexibility. The middle stuck to her crotch for a lot longer than it normally would. When it finally came off, I didn't immediately pay attention to it. Only after I had gotten the panties completely removed, I allowed myself to devour her complete nakedness.

Well, almost complete nakedness. She still wore the long-sleeved shirt. If she had wanted to remove it, she would have done so already, and I didn't press the issue. She had enough reason to keep it on and I wasn't going to make her uncomfortable to have her arms displayed to me.

After all, I could see everything else I wanted. Her gorgeous face, her wonderful chest, her defined midriff, her thick thighs and now her glistening cunt, as hairless as the rest of her (and me, for that matter). She kept shaved, fit and took care of herself and all of those things made her attractive beyond what nature had endowed her with. My hands wandered down the outside of her thighs, as I wordlessly bowed down to her pussy. Her legs settled on my shoulders, making for a nice and warm embrace.

Before anything else, I took a moment to oblige my curiosity. My thumbs pressed on the soft, swollen tissue around her pussy and parted the outer lips to give me sight of what I desired. Her cunt had a consistently light pink colour, that was equally seductive, virgin and pleasingly affirming to behold. I didn't see any form of hymen, not that I even had an idea what I had to look out for. Chances were she had torn it a long time ago during a workout or something. Since I wasn't some noble from Earth's Dark Ages, I preferred it this way. Blood in the bedroom was undesired.

At the top, I spotted her clit. It already poked out of the hood, thanks to the way I pulled at the surroundings and her own, horny state, and I gave it a gentle lick. A surprised shout of lust escaped Esther's lips and her thighs pressed against the sides of my head. I looked up, only to see her trembling. Biting her lower lip, she reduced her sounds to throaty moans and groans. I circled her clit with the tip of my tongue for a little bit, tasted her as her love juices overflowed into my mouth.

A natural faint sweetness layered on top of the cherry and minty taste of her skin. It was a pleasant but not overtly distracting flavour. Every woman tasted different and I was happy to say that she was the most delicious I had the pleasure to ever get my tongue on.

After just a few seconds, Esther lost the ability to support her own upper body. Not wanting to lose sight of her face as ecstasy mounted, I put my hands elsewhere. I grabbed her by her perfect, round ass. Whenever I had the opportunity, I would give those buns a proper worshipping and, if she was into it, spanking, but for the moment I was satisfied with how my fingers dug trenches into her as I lifted her lower body off the mattress.

Once I sat straight, I looked down her midriff. Dominant as I was inclined to be, this position pleased me a whole lot more. It was incredible what difference an angle could make. Her large breasts slumping towards her face, in accordance with gravity, was also delectable. I could also see her arms, which was strangely erotic. Aimlessly, they trailed over or grabbed onto the sheets, as I properly pleased her virgin cunt.

I paid attention to more than her clit, although it was naturally the most sensitive part of her. Long and hard, my tongue slowly split her pussy. Even this shallow in, I felt her tightness. Licking along the length of her slit, I tasted the sweet honey. Carefully, I penetrated her with my tongue. I curved the tip in search. She gasped when I hit a sweet spot.

The lady of my love desperately tried to keep eye contact with me throughout the ensuing debauchery. It was one of the few things she failed at. Much like her arms, her head was moving involuntarily and her eyelids fluttered, closed and opened in irregular intervals. I could see all of her quivering more and more intensely. I felt it in the way her thighs tensed.

"This is so... so exhilarating..." she gasped. "I wasn't aware it would feel like this... it just... keeps growing this... this..." her words trailed off into a drawn-out moan of my name, as my attention focused on her clit again. "Karitas... Kartitas... something is... I am... I am... so close...soooo..."

A sudden scream echoed through the room as all words and intentions she had were overpowered by the ecstasy of her first orgasm. Pussy juices gushed into my mouth, as I kept licking and sucking her clit, encouraged by the tension in her thighs and spasming of her body. My own arms strained in an effort to hold her. I maintained the assault on her pussy for as long as I thought it'd prolong her climax, then slowly eased off to let her bask in the entirety of the experience.

The shifting of her expression during that time was glorious. First, her entire face was wiped clean of all emotions except lust, her mouth wide open and lungs emptying. Once the initial rush faded, all of her was taken by the rapid need for air. Her chest pumped heavily, her mouth snapped, clenched and her closed eyes relaxed and clenched just as much as the rest of her spasming body did. Finally, sharp moans gave way to a relaxed expression and the occasional shiver from the aftershocks. She opened her eyes to look at me with satisfaction and intense adoration.

I smiled back at her. "Seems like you got a favourable impression of orgasms."

"I... phew..." she gulped in an effort to calm her breathing. "I had foolishly guessed tales of this feeling to be exaggerated." Shaking her head, while I gently lowered her onto the mattress, she continued, "It was more than I could have imagined. However, there is an issue in your statement. I cannot say what my impressions of orgasms are." I raised an eyebrow and she sat up to face me with a smile. "A single one is not enough to make a generalization, my Karitas."

"Kinky little angel," I grinned and she raised an eyebrow at that particular title. Dwelling on it would have wasted time. I could use that time to play with her instead, so I just took her by the waist and pulled her against me, her back pressing against my chest. We found ourselves in this position a lot these days, but this time I had a more fun activity in mind than emotional rollercoaster rides. "I'll show you more, if that is what you desire."

My left hand brushed over her breasts on its way downwards. Sensitive as she still was, she sighed at that little touch. Nestled between her ass cheeks, my cock became fully hard again. That Esther gently rubbed her butt against my cock certainly helped with that. The steady friction felt good but, after having already cum once, I was better insulated against the immediate pleasure.

"Is it time for the course of the evening to continue?" she asked. There was a debauched need in her voice and gaze that was undeniably sexy.

"If you really want us to, we can move on," I told her. My hand halted in its path, stopping on her midriff. "And believe me when I say that I can't wait for it, but first times are to be enjoyed with a fair bit of caution -- especially for women." I kissed the rise from her shoulder to her neck. "That aside, I want you to feel everything I have to offer beyond a simple fucking."

"I doubt it will be simple, knowing you," Esther giggled and sighed when I moved on to gently nibble on her earlobe. I noted that she was sensitive there, such things were important to know. "I trust you to do with me as you may. Show me all these pleasures I did not try."

"Do you regret that?" I wondered. "Now that you know it?"

"A little bit," her voice, as velvety and caressing as ever, whispered into the quiet room, only for me to hear and enjoy. "Feeling those things from you, however, it makes the celibacy worthwhile."

Her hair tickled my chest, when I let out a pleased laugh. "I'm glad to be worth that much," I whispered and let my hand travel on further, arriving once more between her legs. Rubbing her pussy lips, I let my fingers get drenched with her juices. She slumped against me, as if my touch was sapping all energy and self-control from her. Heavily breathing and shivering, she was trapped in my embrace.

Shamelessly, I capitalized on her weakened state. At this very moment, nothing of her dignified and stern behaviour remained. She was my partner, to play with and to find where her boundaries lay. Greedily, I grabbed her left tit. Drumming heartbeats reverberated in my palm as I fondled it aggressively. Rolling her nipple between my fingers had her moaning at the ceiling. That initial discomfort she had felt, I had successfully eased her out of it. Curving a single finger into her tight cunt made her head fall backwards, resting against my shoulders. Masturbating her made her shout.

While I kept her torso bound to me, her limbs moved helplessly. Her fingers clawed into my thighs, though not strongly enough to cause pain, especially not with how short she kept her nails. Her legs repeatedly kicked the mattress, while my skilled movements caused wave after wave of pleasure to wash through her and mount to a storm.

I didn't just finger her pussy, I paid attention to all of her. Brushing over her clit with the base of my thumb, or rubbing it specifically, caressing her chest and midriff, kissing the back of her head, and nibbling her ear, as I whispered sweet nothings to her. It was all part of the intimate and delicate process of our love. My rewards for the actions were her moans. Short and sweet, sudden and lustful, long and luscious, accompanied by the curling of her toes and her difficulty to breathe steadily.

I increased my pace steadily and, as I did, her voice became higher pitched. Erratic panting indicated that she was about to reach our goal. "Ka... ah... ah..." she tried to say something, but all that she managed to shape with her luscious lips were debauched gasps. Her back pressed against me, her heels dug into the soft floor and her hips shot up. With a fair bit of force, I managed to hold her down as her orgasmic squirming continued. Her pussy was gripping my one finger tightly, pulsing clenches making it difficult to move.

"You're a beautifully sensitive thing," I complimented her, while letting her pulse and body calm. Little breaks were important. There was a beauty in going completely ham and fucking like wild animals, but that primality was better left for very particular moods. Today was about the careful indulgence between new lovers. "Just a beautiful woman in general, really."

"Your flattery has been... more eloquent... in the past," she answered in a somewhat raspy voice. All that shouting must have gotten to her throat. "You had more blood available to think, at those times." She once more rubbed her smooth butt, by now fairly lubricated by my precum, against the length of my shaft.

"As much as I appreciate your greed, I'm dictating the pace here," I hummed, only half-joking and continued fingering her tight pussy. All potential backtalk immediately ceased, as the pleasure proved too distracting. Carefully, I pressed a second finger into her. A continuous groan let me know she was taking it without issue.

The deeper I drowned her in pleasure, the rougher, I realized, I could be with her. An accidental discovery, made when I grabbed her tit and mindlessly pulled on her nipple, lost in the moment. Earlier, her body had protested with pain to less, now she just gasped for air and cried with lust. As her subconscious got used to sexual pleasure, she became less sensitive to the pain, was my guess. The more previously untouched areas became stimulated, the less her previously unused nerves overreacted. Or perhaps she was just so pumped full of adrenaline and other chemicals that were unleashed during sexual encounters that she didn't care anymore.

Whatever it was, I decided to test the boundaries again. Both to learn more about her and to satisfy my sadistic and dominant needs. I practically clawed into her tits and she squirmed. I bit her shoulder and felt her pussy contract intensely around my pumping fingers. I placed a hand on her throat and held her and she moaned loudly. I choked her. Softly, at first, barely a bit of pressure on her windpipe. I left her room for complaints, voiced or through unwilling struggles. Then I slowly increased the pressure.

She came.

I couldn't hear it this time, all that managed to escape her lungs were choked gasps, but her body language was the same. The pressure I already had on her throat kept that part of her nailed against me, but her hips shot up again and this time I had no intention of keeping her down. Just as I had no intention of just letting her peacefully ride the orgasm out again.

Instead, I doubled my speed. In the absence of her screams, the wet, slick noises of my rapid fingering of her overflowing honeypot were all the more audible. I didn't let up, and forced her to go through hellish pleasure that intensified and prolonged her orgasm. Her hips rose and fell with each spasm that travelled through her, each ending in her curled toes.

When her head started to turn a deeper shade of red, I let go of her in her entirety. Desperate inhales and an assumed lack of orientation followed on her side, while she dropped onto the mattress. For a moment, she got to just lie there and gather herself, then I was between her legs and my tongue once more found her clit.

I was aggressive and focused, so much so that I closed my eyes and only paid attention to the intricacies of pleasing her. "An...another...I'm...?" the disbelieving gasps reached my ears. A moment later, her slender fingers took hold of me and clawed into my white hair. "Don't stop... don't stop... I'm... ahhh...AAAAAHHH!"

A second orgasm followed right on the one that had never really been allowed to end. This time, I calmed my assault, easing off while her spine arched off the mattress and she shouted my name. I would have completely pulled back to watch her orgasm in all its muscle-shifting, boob-jiggling, spasming ecstasy, but she pressed me against her cunt with all her might and, as a gentleman, I took the opportunity to taste more of her delightfully delicious love juices.

Once her hands calmed enough that I could sit up, I moved. She was still struggling to calm her breathing, still trembling, but she looked at me with firm eyes, as I grabbed her hips and pulled her a bit closer to me. I was quivering with anticipation myself, when I grabbed my cock and got myself in position.

I didn't immediately push inside. I wanted her to be completely calm for the next bit. My dwindling patience screamed to disregard proper procedure, but I managed to control myself. Taking her by the hips, I lowered myself on her until my shaft grinded over her slick pussy lips, stimulating them and her clit, as I slowly thrust back and forth outside her.

Even that little touch had me groan. I was so close and nothing was going to deny me anymore. Just a change of angle and I would press into her sopping wet cunt. I had prepared her so much, even the inside of her thighs was wet with love juices. We were both beyond ready.

Esther slowed her breathing with controlled exhales. "Is your cock really going to fit inside me?" she asked with a bit of doubt. "Reproductive compatibility between humanoid species is a given. Regardless, your size is..." she swallowed audibly, something between uncertainty and boundless desire, "...respectable."

"It'll take a bit," I said completely honestly. After how tightly her folds had gripped my fingers, it was no wonder that she was feeling a bit nervous. Nervousness, however, was among the worst emotions she could feel at the moment. "It might be a bit painful at the start. You need to stay relaxed and it will work out, alright?"

"Alright," she nodded and made her lying position a bit more comfortable by taking a nearby pillow and putting it under her upper back. After learning how easily she collapsed under pleasure, that was the wise choice, if she wanted to see things as they progressed. Something I couldn't blame her for whatsoever. My own eyes were glued to her cunt when I pulled all the way back and aligned myself with her entrance.

The engorged head of my cock split the soft labia without problems. Her and my wetness mingled in that simple motion. I felt her heat, that alone was wonderful and caused me to gasp, then I started to actually push into her. The first few centimetres were relatively easy. My head was enveloped by the areas I had already loosened somewhat with fingers and tongue. We both groaned in pleasure, as my slow push into her had my glans surrounded. The hard girth of my shaft followed thereafter, vanishing inside her centimetre by centimetre until I was about finger-deep inside her.

Already, her heat was intense. She was tight, extremely tight, and it was ridiculously good. Even with less than half of me inside her, the way her pussy walls pulsed and quivered was fantastic. Although her insides were fundamentally smooth and both of us were providing more than enough lubrication, the folds that made up the entirety of it caused it to be immensely pleasurable no matter how little I moved.

While I tried to push further, I listened closely to her every sound. My dick was now getting into completely unprepared and unused depths. I could see a bump in her slender body, where my cock was already sheathed. Esther reacted by accelerating her breathing in an almost panicked fashion. "Stop, please," she gasped. I would have anyway, if those sounds hadn't given away her discomfort, the way she clenched would have. I couldn't move, backwards or forwards, her insides were too tense for that.