Welldark B1 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you alright?" I asked and looked up to her. Her gorgeous face was a bit strained, eyebrows pulled together, eyes only slightly open, and her mouth parted with long breaths. I didn't see pain there, just discomfort. Of course, the latter could turn into the former very quickly. "Anything specific that aches?"

"It's even larger than I thought," she swallowed and looked at me for comfort, something I was happy to provide. While she talked, I wordlessly put a hand on the side of her face and brushed back some of the unruly strands. "I thought the length would be the primary problem, but the girth is stretching me out."

"Is it painful?" I asked, worried. Truth be told, deflowering succubae was a bit of a different matter than whatever species she was. Not one famous for fucking, that much was for sure.

"No," she eased my immediate concern with a smile. "I like it, strangely. The heat your dick radiates, the stretching and the pushing, they all feel right. I want you inside me, want to have my insides widen just enough so they are melded to the shape of your shaft." She moaned, as if the imagination alone was enough to pleasure her. Perhaps she also moaned because my cock quivered at hearing her say all of this. "I was afraid this would hurt more, but I only feel you. Take it slow, be patient with me and I will be happy to embrace all of you."

For someone that usually tried to keep things to the point, Esther was a natural at saying exactly what I wanted to hear at that moment. "I love you," I gasped and her smile widened. The intense clenching of her insides eased away and, soon, she nodded.

I didn't immediately push on further. Instead, I gave her a little taste of where we would arrive eventually. I pulled back a fair bit and went back inside. She moaned and I even felt her pussy gush a little, and so I was motivated to do the same again. The result of the second thrust wasn't as intense as the first, but enough to make me want to continue.

"By my..." she gasped as she felt those shallow thrusts. The shiver that went up her spine made her tits bounce more than my movement. "Oh, that feels good," she purred. "Is it always like that?"

"It gets better," I promised, happy to see that she was already getting something out of her first intercourse. "Slow and steady," I said, just to say something that sounded reassuring, when I repeated the motion, only that, at the thrust back in, I tried to get in a bit further than before. I did it once and she yelped -- in a surprised and near orgasmic way. Regardless of that intense reaction, I was cautious, as I went to continue on that pattern. "Tell me if I need to stop."

"Don't you... dare... to stop!" she exclaimed instead. "This is... what is this...?" her brain failed at an adequate comparison. I doubted she continued to search for one, as her wide-open eyes instead focused on the way my cock conquered her bit by bit, with every repeated thrust. Her moans became louder and louder. "So deep... so big..." she went somewhere else entirely. "It's almost all the way in... you are almost... Karitas... you are so close and I think I'm..."

I saw where this was going, moved my hand from her cheek to holding her chin and forced her to look at me. In the meantime, I ceased to move. "I want you to hold back until I'm all the way inside you," I told her in my most commanding voice. "Do you understand?"

"Yesssss," she hissed lustfully, her entire body taken by a sudden quiver. I read her correctly, this girl was a sexual submissive and I just needed to push the correct buttons. She was my perfect woman, there was absolutely no doubt about it.

Bowed over her, I pulled back until I was almost outside her. Her eyes quivered, their gaze covered by a perverted haze, but focused on me regardless. Then I pushed into her with one continuous, excruciatingly slow thrust. It took an entire three seconds, which was an eternity in our situation. Throughout that entire time, she let out a desperate cry that became louder and louder. Her legs quivered beside my waist, her arms slung around my back and her fingers scratched the surface softly.

Then I was completely inside her.

"Cum," I gave her permission. The fantasy mixed with the reality of her overburdening pleasure. Completely sheathed inside her, my entire cock was gripped by her orgasmic spasming. It was intensely different from the reactionary clenching of her body. The waves of tension and relaxation that rolled through all of her also pulsed through her cunt, making it massage my shaft in her tight quim.

I was completely taken by the feeling and the sight. Didn't dare to move, lest I somehow destroy her experience. The fact that I was inside her alone intensified her enjoyment tremendously, if the volume of her screams and the clawing at my back was anything to go by.

All good things had to come to an end though and Esther rested her head on the pillow. "That's number four, or five, depending on how you count," I teased her. "You know, normal girls don't climax that often, that intensely."

"I'm not.... a normal woman," retorted Esther within a moment, her eloquent manner of speaking broken apart by her heavy breathing. "You wouldn't have... settled for... a normal Queen..., my King. Neither do I think that... a normal man... would be able to... make this so... ecstatic." She really did know how to push my buttons. "You certainly do.... display experience with this."

"Does that bother you?" I asked, almost apologetic. I didn't plan to talk about any woman I had before her, especially not in this situation. The question alone was hopefully harmless, especially since she was still recovering. "That this isn't my first time?"

"It is a... minor depression on my mood but I think I prefer that over us fumbling around with barely any idea what we are doing," Esther smiled again. Words that sounded like silk whispering over smooth skin were formed by those luscious, pink lips of hers, full and made to berate, laugh and kiss all the same. "It enables you to dominate me right where we are. Something else I'm becoming vaguely aware I enjoy greatly."

I grinned broadly, "Are you ready for the main course then? The proper unification of our bodies in sweat, love and screams?"

"Yes."

I remained motionless inside for a bit longer, letting her twitching insides get used to my full erection. A final bit of patience before I would fuck her thoroughly. Time I didn't waste just getting lost in her amber eyes, although that was certainly a threat. Instead I pleased both of us in some other ways than simple penetration.

It started with me once more taking hold of her breasts. Esther's immediate reaction to pleasure remained to gasp and become putty under my hands. I groped her as roughly as I desired and didn't notice a single adverse reaction. At this point, I had her so turned on that I could do whatever I wanted. I indulged myself by rolling her nipples between my fingers and then pulling. When I let go, her magnificent breasts jiggled back into their slightly sagging base position. I loved the way her nipples bounced apart as her chest jiggled. I repeatedly indulged myself in this or other displays.

"You like being dominated, huh?" I asked in a playfully mocking voice, while squeezing her so intensely that the overabundant squish of her tits spilled between my fingers.

"No..." she whined in a perverted tone, "...I like being dominated by you, my Karitas."

"What about a bit of pain?" I wondered and twisted her nipple. She shivered and moaned under me, louder than before. "Do you like that as well?"

"It appears so?" she sounded a tad confused about that. I could imagine why. Realizing that one preferred to be at the bottom was something that could be discovered in fantasies. Pain being something that could feel good, when inflicted by someone else in moderate amounts, was not as easily proven or even guessed at. "I'm not certain."

"We'll stick with the domination, then," I promised and let go of her breasts. Enough experimentation had been done during her first time. It was time to stick with what worked. Not only because I didn't want to ruin it at this point, but also because I couldn't wait any longer.

I took her hands in each of mine. Our fingers intertwined and I leaned on her with the majority of my weight, effectively immobilizing her. Holding her hands and pinning her down at the same time was the best of all worlds. I repositioned my legs a little bit to make the angle of penetration more comfortable to me.

Then I moved again. I resumed with the slow pace that I had used to ease myself into her. I pulled back until I was only a third inside her, then went back in just as slowly. It was much easier, but she was still tight. Esther whimpered in delight, her pink lips quivering, once she felt my hips press against her. I stayed inside her for a few seconds, only enjoying the massaging shifts of her cunt.

I repeated the motion, slightly faster. Then a third, fourth and fifth thrust followed, each accelerating from the first one. I stayed motionless for less and less time, until the little breaks between each thrust vanished completely. With more speed came more force. As our lustful vocalizations grew in volume, their song was soon underlined by the growing beat of the impacts. It started as small, wet smacks with long breaks between them, but soon changed into a steady slapping from the repeated joining of our sexes.

Esther shouted with every impact. The force rippled through her body, making it rock back and forth. She had loved the sensation of being stretched around my cock and now she came to adore the sensation of actually getting fucked. "So good... so hard... I lo-o-oveee, thi-i.i.is," she shouted, the heavy impacts breaking her screams into bursts of ecstasy. Her hips writhed in circular motions, changing the angle and areas I thrust into. Whenever I pulled back, her entire being seemed to refuse to let me go. Her pussy clung to me, her hips moved along with me and she gasped my name.

Inside this gorgeous, raven-haired virgin lay a perverted, amber-eyed nymphomaniac, one that would be loyal to me and my harem, for as long as we loved each other. I was driven to make that as close to eternity as I could. I would satisfy her every need and it would be my pleasure.

Her tits bounced gloriously. Their sway was hypnotic. Hard nipples drew circles in the air, pink crowns on her firm, full breasts as they swung. Each jiggle of the magnificent volume was caused by my hard pounds into her wet hole. The force paired with her quivering, struggling breaths for a truly wonderful display.

The physical strain the continued fucking put on us had us both sweating and audibly gasping. Erotic cries and the smell of our exhaustion mixed with our natural musk and choices of shampoo for an intoxicating, sweet mixture. I took it in as greedily as I did her body, loved the way her hair went from wild to truly messy from the continued shaking, her quivering muscles, particularly the flat midriff, and the desperate movements of her eyes.

She tried to focus on any part of my chiselled body, but failed at every turn. Ecstasy had her in its grasp. Whenever she glanced at something in particular, soon her amber eyes glazed over and shifted elsewhere. Often, they closed entirely, accompanying drawn-out moans. I slowed my thrusts at those times to a torturously slow pace. It stretched out those sweet sounds.

The grip of her hands on mine intensified. She writhed under me. The only part of her that she could freely move were her legs. Arms and groin were pinned under me and her torso could only shift in the boundaries I allowed her. She screamed, as a sudden orgasm overtook her.

I didn't stop moving, I couldn't stop. My own pleasure was mounting, much more intense than the boob job I had received earlier. That had been a necessary preamble, this was the real deal. I had taken her virginity, I made her completely lost in pleasure, her pussy was holding me as tightly as was possible while still allowing me to move smoothly. I loved the way her tits bounced, loved the way her body shook, loved her -- absolutely and unquestioningly.

"HARDER!" she screamed, a single word before pleasure absolutely overtook all of her. Her eyes rolled up in her skull, her mouth was wide agape, giving room to an ever-louder shout that stretched until a sudden silence claimed it. The tips of her hair bounced as I rammed into her with all my might.

I obliged her, of course I did. A request made by my Queen made at the border of my own climax could not be denied. Every last ounce of my strength went into those final thrusts. "I'm going to cum," I groaned between clenched teeth. There was no risk of pregnancy, so I could finish wherever I wanted and inside her was definitely the most satisfying.

Esther's pussy became tighter at the mere suggestion. Before I knew it, her legs closed behind my hips and pulled me as I plunged into her one final time. My cock quivered, I lasted for another three seconds, it would have been enough time for a few more thrusts, but her legs were uncompromising. She wanted my seed inside her and she wanted it now. Tense thighs and quivering, wet folds pressed against me, my balls contracted and the cum rushed up my shaft.

My vision became a blurry mess of white lightning and intense ecstasy. The screams, wet slaps and groans had all grown silent. I only felt her, through the warmth of her hands and the milking pulses of her cunt. Each spurt of cum into her was its own moment of glory, filling her up was a long-desired series of wishes all coming to fruition.

Each time my cock tensed and painted more of her insides white, a shiver went through her. As the height of our climaxes passed our voices and senses returned to us. Adoringly, she stared at me and groaned whenever another bit of seed filled her. I imagined I wore a similar expression, although I didn't pay too much attention to my mannerisms at that moment.

"Stay inside me until the last moment," the lady of my love whispered. "I want all of you inside me."

"As you wish," I said, not even pretending that wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear. While I did remain inside her, I changed our position to be more relaxed. We rolled onto the side, lying on the mattress, the outline of her body visible in the dark sheets. As we embraced, I combed through her hair. She kissed my shoulder. Little gestures of affection, so crucial after the intense experience we enjoyed.

"I love you," her smooth voice caressed me, slightly raspy after all the shouting. It withdrew from the pleasantness it usually had, but added an erotic note. "I love you and who you are. Patient and assertive, I couldn't have ever arrived at this point had you been only one or neither."

"I love you too, for being in my arms tonight," I answered with a smile and kissed her scalp. "Will you stay the night?"

She laughed softly; the question was admittedly ridiculous. "For as long as you keep holding me," she answered and hummed a little song. I had never heard it before, never had I ever heard her sing. It was another part of her I couldn't wait to explore more of, now that all but the walls around our secrets had fallen.

Guided by her melody, I soon drifted to sleep.