All Comments on 'Welldark B2 Ch. 09'

by FanFunatic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The feel of this work is wonderful. Contrasting Drip-fed the sharp freshness in the characters lives is very much refreshing.

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 1 month ago

Really enjoying this! First time I've had to wait weeks, but very worthwhile. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As always I enjoy this story. This chapter felt a little rushed in its hurdling towards completion of the arc. It was nonetheless very exciting. Hard to understand what Karitas actually is. It is still only vaguely talked about in this chapter. Hopefully it will become clearer when he can actually tell the others who and what he is. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hope the story continues past this book. Keep up the good work.

OliveGuardianOliveGuardianabout 1 month ago

Very much looking forward to the next chapter. What a rush!

DigitalDreamerDigitalDreamerabout 1 month ago

I like what you are doing with this, even if your explanation of Karitas' existence is a bit sketchy -- You take him down to a one dimensional being who can also contemplate himself from outside of the dimension. Interesting but confusing and a bit incoherent. The part about his mother, the mystery of his existence and not the term "dreamborne" introduced before we really even understand "neverborne."

I know the interactions between the members of this Anomalia will be hot as fuck, but I will look forward to you filling in the plot holes you have developed here. I like this story quite a bit. Please accept my criticism in the manner it is offered -- a fan of your story telling looking forward to your continuing evolution.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFanFunatic@FanFunatic
Writer of several fantasy stories that also include lewd bits. For more of my stuff/to support head over to https://www.patreon.com/Funatic other current works are all free and the links to them can be found below, patrons get chapters early and the Welldark books 1 and 2 If...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES