Welldark B2 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, sir," I responded, and bowed my head in deep respect.

In the distance, I heard the shout of a very excited succubus, and then the entire room broke out into applause. I grinned, ear to ear, and bowed in a way that I knew made me look overly dramatic and like a show-off. I didn't care. I was overly dramatic and I was a show-off. I tried to find that succubus somewhere in the crowd.

I did not manage to, not before both Esther and Aclysia reached me in a storm of hugs and kisses. In front of the majority of freshmen, I grabbed them both by their round butts and pulled them tightly against me. What were kisses on my cheeks, I nudged towards my lips.

My first true kiss with Aclysia was not one I enjoyed alone. Although perhaps awkward in angle and not as deep as a union of two could be, it was all I wanted it to be. Aclysia, Esther, and me, our lips brushed together, our heads held close, the warmth of our bodies melded into one for one wonderful moment. Esther pulled away from the three-way kiss to whisper. "Now."

I wasn't going to argue with the lady of my love in front of the entire school and hungrily devoured Aclysia's lips on my lonesome. The pretty pink, soft pillow was all mine and I eagerly made that a reality. My Astral Capacity washed through our kiss.

At first, it felt cold, like holding my hand under a stream of water, except I was the stream of water and the hand. I could feel a tiny part of me spread through her. The last resistance, the respect for her parent's wishes, dissolved with their wishes fulfilled. Then, once I had filled her, she responded.

Diligent and orderly, her energy went into me. It felt like an intimate touch was washing through the fibres of my taxed muscles, making me feel secure and awake to the core. A truly calming feeling, as if I was laying myself to rest after a long day and knew I would drift off the second I closed my eyes.

Our powers intertwined, lingered in each other, left a mark that would last permanently unless removed by a force only we could muster. I could simultaneously feel my energy coalesce in her body as I felt hers in mine. Ours, all of ours, as a pool of energy beyond us two was nourished. The true heart of an Anomalia, growing by one member.

It was hot, almost unpleasantly so, as the Astral Capacity renewed the visible mark on the ringfinger of my right hand. For her, it was the left. We continued to kiss, ignored what of the world existed beyond us two and only stopped once the ritual was completed. Curiosity overcame the greed we had for each other's body.

I looked at my hand first. It was pretty unspectacular. The Anomalia mark of a leader had the shape of a black circle that ran around the first segment of the finger. Three lines now crossed it. Two for the number 'cards' in use and one for Esther's Queen position. Both Jack and Ace were assigned positions and would not be claimed automatically.

I looked at her raised, left hand, which she inspected past dreamy, half-closed lids. Eight lines crossed it, demarking her at roughly 80% of my (and by extension Esther's) strength.

"Ambition," Taurus turned back to the crowd. "Not just for infinity, but for the now. Do not be bogged down by the uncertainty of a grim future. Live for the next step. Find for yourself what you can. Be the centrepiece of your story." A long pause. "Now, enjoy your break."

It would have been a laughed-at end to the speech, had he not radiated such power.