Wendy and Alex With the Twins Ch. 02

Story Info
One twin was great; two are even better.
7.9k words
4.81
25.4k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
977 Followers

(Note: This follows Wendy and Alex with the Twins: Alex can't resist one of the twins.

It would be a good idea to read that first, as it introduces the characters.

As a reminder, the previous chapter ended with Wendy and Bari heading off to get massages, leaving Alex and Sam alone. You can probably remember what happened when they were alone.)

Alex was sitting on the balcony reading went Wendy returned from her massage. She had been gone longer than he expected. She walked outside, wrapped her arms around Alex's shoulders from behind, and squeezed hard.

"How was your massage?" he asked.

"Nice. Very nice." After a 10-second pause, she continued. "Alex, we need to talk."

This made Alex nervous. She couldn't possibly know what had just happened with Sam, could she? Did she stop back at the girls' room, and did Sam let the cat out of the bag?

Wendy walked around Alex and sat in one of the other chairs. She was clearly nervous and kept looking down.

"Alex," she started, but didn't continue for a second. A tear slipped out of one eye. "I know what happened when I went for my massage..."

Alex's heart dropped. How could she possibly know? This was horrible. What should he say? Should he apologize right now?

Then she continued. "... is going to sound terrible, but I've got to tell you."

Alex breathed a sigh of relief. And to think he almost confessed. Nothing Wendy said now would seem bad compared to what he thought she was going to say.

Alex looked at her, and another tear fell. He pulled his chair closer so their knees were between each other's, and he pulled Wendy's body toward his.

"Wendy, why are you crying? Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

She whimpered a little, with her face buried in his shoulder. Then she sat up straight.

"No, I'm fine. But I just feel terrible. Let me just tell you."

Alex sat back. He could not imagine what could have Wendy so upset.

"The spa was beautiful. The women's changing room had a full wall of sliding glass doors which were open to the fresh air. There was a wall of bushes to make it private, and there were loungers on the patio outside where you could relax before or after your massage. I got undressed and put on a big, plush, very soft robe. A cute, young woman came onto the patio and called my name. She introduced herself as Christine, and then she led me to the massage room."

"The massage room had louvered windows which were also open to let in the fresh air and the sound of the ocean, but there were sliding shutters in front to block out the bright light so she could darken the room. We went through the standard 'what do you want, where should I concentrate, blah, blah, blah', and then she left so I could get undressed. Of course, since I only had a robe on, that didn't take long."

"From the minute she started the massage, I felt wonderful. She applied just the right amount of pressure, she loosened the knots in my back, and she stretched out my arms and legs. When she went to rub the back of my legs and thighs, she did the standard sheet thing, where she exposed my leg but cautiously tucked the sheet under my other leg, making sure my ass and pussy weren't exposed. "

"As she started moving up my thigh, I don't know what happened, but I suddenly got very excited. She hadn't touched me anywhere inappropriately, but something just happened. I was relaxed, there was a warm breeze to relax me even more, but when she rubbed the inside of my thigh, I got wet!"

Another few tears fell from eyes.

Alex was smiling. "Wendy, that's nothing to worry about," he said, while almost laughing. "I'm sure it happens all the time. I don't suppose you ripped off the sheet, turned over and said 'fuck me!', did you?"

Wendy smiled. "No, but would you have liked it if I did?"

"Only if I could watch."

"But that's not all, Alex. I don't know why, but I continued in this excited state. And then, when she asked me to turn over, I realized I really was soaking. I think the sheet she had stuck between my legs had a big wet spot."

Alex couldn't believe he was hearing this. Wendy was upset, and he was getting excited at the thought of her being wet on the massage table.

"Anyway, as she continued to massage the front of my legs, it just got worse. She was being totally professional, and I thought I was going to have an orgasm on the table!"

Alex leaned forward and hugged her again. "Sweetheart, don't be upset. I've never gotten that excited during a massage, but I know it happens. The therapists know it happens."

Wendy put her arms around Alex and squeezed him again.

Then she pulled away and looked at him with a nervous look. "But there's more."

Alex's mind started running wild. 'More?' he thought to himself.

Wendy continued.

"Finally, the message ended. I was a combination of relaxed, uptight, confused and a thousand other things. The therapist left the room, and after a while I got up, put on my robe, and went to the changing room. I decided to take a shower. They had REALLY nice showers. Anyway, when I was done, I wrapped a towel around me and went back to get dressed. As I walked out of the shower area, I ran into Bari. She was standing there totally naked as she asked me about my massage. Jesus, Alex, she's got an incredible body."

Alex smiled to himself as he thought, 'I know.'

"She said she was going to the sauna, and I should come, too. I've never been in a sauna, but I figured this was the best time to try. So we walked down the hall. Just as we were going in, two other women came out. We ended up being the only ones there."

"Bari sat on one wooden bench, and I sat on the opposite side. The girl didn't even attempt to keep her knees together. After the whole thing on the massage table and then seeing Bari liked that, I actually felt myself getting wet again. I didn't understand what was happening. But Bari sensed something and came over and sat next to me."

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, just a little... I don't know. Maybe lightheaded."

"Here, let me help you," she said, as she unwrapped my towel! I was so embarrassed!"

Alex was listening very intently. He didn't want to miss any details.

"Then she said, 'You're really beautiful, Wendy. You've got a great set of tits.' Other than my doctor, you're the only one who's seen my tits in the last 10 years. I didn't know what to say. So I laughed, and said, 'they're not as firm as yours.' I don't know how that came out of me, but it did. Then Bari put her hand on my thigh -- HIGH on my thigh -- toward the inside of my thigh -- and said, 'Thanks.' And then..."

And Wendy stopped talking. Alex was waiting. 'And then WHAT', he was thinking.

"And then she gave me a kiss on the lips. And Alex, I don't know how to explain it, but I kissed her back!"

Alex was getting hard now, picturing Bari naked (which he assumed looked just like Sam naked), sitting next to Wendy naked, and kissing. This is better than porn, he thought.

Wendy started tearing up again. "Alex, I kissed a woman. And then Bari put her hand on my breast and squeezed my nipple. After the build up from the massage, the kiss, the nipple, I was so wet. I spread my legs and Bari put her hand down there! And in less than a minute I was moaning with an orgasm!" And then Wendy started crying. Through her tears, Alex heard her ask, "Alex, am I a lesbian?"

Alex let out a loud laugh as he hugged Wendy. She buried her head in his shoulder. "It's okay, Wendy, don't worry. You're not a lesbian. We may not do it a lot, but I seem to remember you enjoying having my dick in you. I'm pretty sure that's not high on lesbians' lists."

"I apologized to Bari for kissing her back and told her all about the massage thing. She thought the massage sounded great. And she said I didn't need to apologize, she enjoyed it and she hoped I did, too. What's going on Alex?"

Alex tried to comfort her and assure her that one instance with another woman didn't make her a lesbian and that she had nothing to be embarrassed about. "Bari initiated the kiss and the touching, and you just happen to enjoy it. She's the one who put her hand between your legs, right? I guess she knew what you needed." Wendy was still upset, and Alex was still hard.

Eventually, Wendy calmed down, and Alex convinced her she had nothing to be upset about. Alex decided Wendy could use a drink, so they headed out to one of the outdoor lounges. They each got a glass of wine, and they sat on a couch watching the sun slowly move toward the horizon over the ocean. It wasn't quite sunset, but it was absolutely beautiful.

That night, Alex came out of the bathroom after getting ready for bed, and Wendy was already in bed. He walked over to his side of the bed, lifted the covers to get in, and froze. Wendy had her back toward him but she was totally naked. No pajamas, no panties, no nothing! Alex couldn't remember the last time Wendy initiated sex.

Alex smiled as he slipped off his sleeping shorts and pulled his t-shirt over his head. He got into bed, moved up against Wendy, placed his hardening dick against her butt, and wrapped his arm around her, placing his hand on her breast.

"Mmmmmm, that's nice," Wendy said.

Alex kissed her neck and slowly -- very slowly -- stroked her breast. He felt her nipple harden beneath his hand and his dick harden in the crack of her ass. Alex pinched her nipple, bringing another moan from Wendy. He rolled Wendy toward him onto her back and replaced his hand with his mouth, licking her breast and sucking her nipple. At the same time, he slid one hand between her legs and slipped his middle finger between her lips. Wendy was already wet and breathing heavily.

He used his tongue to flick her nipple and he slipped one finger into her pussy. Wendy was soaking! He couldn't remember her ever being this wet. He fingered her for a few seconds and thought about going down on her when Wendy pushed his finger away.

"Fuck me, Alex!" she whispered.

Okay, Alex thought. Still not much foreplay, no oral, and we're only doing missionary, but I'll take it! He got on top of her, slid his dick all the way in her soaking pussy, and pressed his body against hers. They both moaned at the same time.

"God that feels good!" Wendy moaned.

Alex started pumping in and out. They were both grunting with their eyes closed tightly. Then, in a move that was off the charts in the world of Wendy sex, she pulled her knees all the way back toward her shoulders, letting Alex drive even deeper into her. This got Alex even more excited, and he picked up the pace. He was pumping hard, hitting Wendy's clit every time he pushed in.

It didn't take long before Wendy let out a quiet, long cry. "Ohhhhhhh, Alex. Yes. Yes. Yes." Her body started jerking and her pussy pulsating as a huge orgasm hit her. The sounds she was making and the feeling of her pussy squeezing his dick pushed Alex over the edge a second later as he started pumping load after load of cum into her. Even after he was empty, he kept pumping until Wendy finally collapsed in the bed. Her legs fell forward, and she stopped moving. Alex collapsed on top of her as they both tried to catch their breath.

After a couple of minutes, Alex rolled onto his back, pulling Wendy with him. She wouldn't fuck on top, but she would lay on top of him. They remained silent for another few minutes, each enjoying a post-coitus high. Finally, Wendy lifted her head off of his shoulder, smiled at him, and kissed him gently on the lips.

"That was nice," she said, in a major understatement.

"Mmmm. Yeah, I thought so, too. God, you got me so excited."

Wendy smiled again. "I don't know what got into me. But I guess you're not complaining, huh?"

"Um, I don't think so," Alex said as he was laughing.

"I've got good news for you," Wendy said. Alex looked a little confused before she continued. "I'm pretty sure I'm not a lesbian. Bari's hands can't replace your dick."

Alex laughed. "I'm glad to hear that."

Wendy rolled off of Alex and went to the bathroom to clean up. Alex just lay there, still not believing what happened. Wendy was aggressive during sex!

Wendy crawled back into bed and snuggled up to Alex. He couldn't contain his excitement over what just happened.

"Maybe you should get a massage every day! And meet Bari in the sauna."

"Ha! You'd like that, would you? Tell me Alex, would YOU like to take a sauna with Bari?"

A million thoughts ran through Alex's mind. He had to be very careful how he answered this. He turned toward Wendy and went with a purely defensive move.

"What does THAT mean?"

"Bari told me I was lucky to be married to such a nice guy who was also hot. She didn't come out and say it, but I'm quite sure she wouldn't turn you down if you made a pass at her."

"I'll admit she's very pretty. But I just had hot sex with another pretty woman -- one whom I love very much."

"mmm hmm," Wendy said. "I don't think I heard a no in that answer."

"You also didn't hear a yes," he replied, somewhat defensively.

Wendy laughed. "After ten years of marriage, I think I have a pretty good idea of what's going on in that head of yours. Good night, Alex. I love you."

"Good night, Wendy. I love you, too."

The next morning, Alex and Wendy got dressed in their swimsuits and put shorts and t-shirts over them. They caught a light breakfast before they headed up the coast to hop a boat for a snorkeling trip. When the boat anchored, the captain assured them they'd see the most beautiful fish in the world. After putting on their life vests, they jumped in the warm water.

They didn't even need to dive down -- they just had to stick their heads in the water to see a million fish swimming by. They each kept pointing to each other: look over there, no over there, no over there! No matter where they looked, the colors, shapes, and sizes were unbelievable! They swam a little bit away from the boat and then dove down a little. The water was crystal clear, so it was easy to see even further down. And there were even MORE types of fish. It was absolutely beautiful.

After a while, Captain Bob blew the air horn, so they started to head back to the boat.

After getting on board and drying off, everyone talked about how fantastic the snorkeling was. Then the boat headed out toward another location. At some point, Captain Bob cut the engines down and told people to keep their eyes peeled. Suddenly, someone yelled "over there" and pointed. Everyone turned and saw whales swimming through the ocean.

"Just wait and keep watching," the captain said. "Keep watching."

All of a sudden one of the whales threw her body out of the water, dove back in, and stuck her tail straight up in the air. Everyone on board gasped. A few even clapped.

"That's my girl," the captain shouted, as if he trained them to do that. Everyone on the ship had a huge smile on his or her face because of the beauty of the whale -- or maybe because of Captain Bob's comment.

For the next two hours, they watched the magnificent whales do their thing, with Captain Bob frequently offering encouragement. "C'mon. C'mon. Show me that tail. C'mon." And then, when the whale did a perfect breach, Captain Bob gave his standard compliment. "That's my girl!"

They stayed in the first location for a while, then the boat zipped along to "another secret location" Captain Bob knew was a good one for whale watching. While no one was sure how secret the location was, every place they went provided fantastic views of many whales swimming and breaching. Captain Bob was talking up his "secret location knowledge" as hard as he could. Each time the next location turned out to be a good one, Alex knew Captain Bob was recalculating the size of the tips he'd be getting at the end of the trip.

The snorkeling / whale watching trip included a nice layout for lunch. Even when they weren't watching whales, eating a nice meal and just cruising along the ocean made for a nice day. By the time they got back to the dock, they were both pooped from the day of sun. Alex gave Captain Bob a nice tip and thanked him for a great trip.

Wendy and Alex drove back to the resort, showered, and took a short nap before dinner. They both felt great when they woke up and headed out to an early dinner.

Just as they walked in their room after dinner, Wendy's phone buzzed.

"Hey, Alex, Bari just texted. She said the pool's pretty empty and they're the only one in the hot tub. She wants us to join them. Sounds good to me, ok?"

"Sure thing." Alex wasn't going to turn down a hot tub with three hot women.

Wendy put on a yellow bikini Alex hadn't seen before. It had triangles on top which displayed a tiny bit of side boob. Alex thought she looked great.

When they got to the hot tub, both girls were sitting with a glass of wine.

Wendy said, "I'll take one of those!" Alex laughed and asked the girls if they wanted another, and they both did. When he came back, he handed out the wine and slipped into the warm water next to Wendy.

Bari was wearing a purple bikini that had a whole bunch of straps on top. It wasn't overly revealing, but Alex thought it looked sexy as hell with all the straps. The bottom piece came up high on her hips and dipped down in a "V" in front. Alex couldn't help but stare at the bottom of the V -- the part covering her pussy.

Sam had on a red string bikini, with one tie on each side holding the suit in place. The front panel was none-too-big and displayed a lot of skin. Alex stared at her suit, too.

The sun was down and the stars were out. Alex and Wendy told them about their day -- the snorkeling, the whale watching, and especially Captain Bob. Bari asked if they were hump back whales and then quickly asked if they were humping. As usual, the four of them were having a great time together, talking about nothing, laughing, and just enjoying each other's company.

After a while, Bari said, "Okay, I'm turning into a prune. I've had enough. Hey, can you guys come back to our room? I want to show you something."

Wendy immediately replied, "Sure!".

They all got out of the hot tub and dried off with their "free" towels. When they were out of the water and standing, Alex got a better look at the girls' swimsuits. He couldn't believe how low Bari's came down in front. If Sam wore that, half her landing strip would be showing. Bari's pussy couldn't be more than ½ inch below the top of her bathing suit.

He also noticed how skimpy Sam's suit was in front. When he saw both girls, he started to get hard -- not a good thing when you're standing up in a bathing suit. He quickly wrapped his towel around his waist as they started walking back to the girls' room.

Wendy held Alex's hand the whole way. She was leaning into him and making body contact the whole way. Alex thought this was unusual, but he wasn't going to complain.

When they got to the room, Sam and Bari walked in. Alex put his hand on Wendy's back to let her go in ahead of him, but she stopped. She turned to him and said, "You know I love you very much, right?"

"Of course. I love you, too," he replied. Then Wendy gave Alex a very sweet kiss on the lips.

"You sit in the big comfy chair, Alex", Sam directed. "Wendy, why don't you sit on the couch. You, too, Bari." Then Sam walked over to the table.

As Bari sat down, she placed her mouth right next to Wendy's ear and whispered "You okay, sweetie?"

Wendy gave a slow nod.

Alex saw Bari whisper something to Wendy, but he couldn't hear what she said.

"So, Alex, I guess Wendy told you what happened after her massage yesterday, huh?"

Wendy was looking down, unable to make eye contact with anyone. Alex was shocked Bari brought this up.

"Uh, yeah."

Then Bari continued. "Hey, Sam, did I tell how great Wendy's tits are?" Wendy continued looking down, but Alex's eyes were wide with shock.

Leader12
Leader12
977 Followers