Wendy and Alex With the Twins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was moaning at different times, and the sound of each person was stimulating the others.

Alex was concentrating on keeping his tongue in contact with Sam's pussy. When her pussy was over his mouth, he would lick her lips. When she moved her clit over his mouth, he swirled it around, sucked on it, and flicked his soft tongue directly over it. Over and over and over. Sam was grunting very frequently and getting close.

Bari was loving riding Alex. She was bouncing on him very quickly, and with the additional breast stimulation from Wendy, she, too, was getting close. Even though her brain was concentrating on the dick in her pussy, she managed to slide her hand down from Wendy's breast to her pussy and slipped a finger inside. This brought another scream from Wendy, which excited everyone else. At the same time Bari rubbed her thumb over Wendy's clit, causing the loudest scream of all.

Suddenly Wendy screamed "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God" as she started jerking her body with her third orgasm of the day. Her screaming and jerking against Bari's hand caused Bari to go over the edge, and she started grunting as she had a long, strong orgasm.

Knowing her sister was coming, along with Alex's relentless tongue, was enough to trigger Sam's orgasm, making it hard for her to hold her body off of Alex. And knowing Sam was coming and feeling Bari's pussy tighten on his dick caused Alex to grunt loudly as he started shooting cum into Bari.

For thirty seconds there were moans, grunts, and whimpers coming from every corner of the bed.

Eventually, Sam swung one leg over Alex's head and continued kneeling on the bed, now with her head resting on the headboard. Wendy pulled away from Bari and lay down on the bed between Alex's legs with her head toward the foot of the bed. Bari pull off of Alex and lay down next to Wendy, wrapping one arm around her.

And Alex just stayed where he was, thinking this was the best day of his entire fucking life.

No one spoke -- or had the strength to speak -- as their hearts were pounding and their chests expanding with deep breaths. Slowly -- very slowly -- everyone's breathing finally returned to normal.

Bari gave Wendy a soft kiss on the lips. She very quietly whispered, "Are you okay?"

Wendy had a huge smile on her face. "Better than okay! Thank you!"

Bari picked up her head, leaned it on her arm, and looked toward the top of the bed. Neither Alex nor Sam had moved.

"Are you two alive?" Bari asked with a laugh.

Sam pulled her head away from the headboard, folded her legs under her, and looked toward Bari with a smile on her face. Then she just nodded, still too tired to speak.

Alex looked over his shoulder at Sam and then looked down his body toward Bari and Wendy. But he was at a loss for words.

"So, Wendy," Bari started, "what do you have planned for later?" Everyone laughed -- even Wendy.

"Sleep! I'm so tired. Can we sleep here?"

"As long as you promise to come up with more ideas when you wake up."

And she did.