Wendy and Alex With the Twins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you said something, but are they really that good?"

"Oh, yeah. Come take a look." Then Bari untied the back of Wendy's top and pulled it over her head, exposing her breasts. Wendy was still looking down with her eyes closed, and Alex's eyes were as big as silver dollars.

Sam walked over and sat down next to Wendy. She, too, whispered in Wendy's ear. "You okay?" Wendy replied with a very subtle nod. Sam looked at Wendy's chest. "Wow, these ARE nice." Then, she put her hand on top of Wendy's breasts and gently squeezed. Wendy let out a moan and threw her head back. Then Sam placed her mouth on Wendy's hard nipple and sucked it. Wendy's moaning got louder. When Bari did the same thing on the other nipple, Wendy let out a scream. Alex just stared with wide eyes, open mouth, and very hard dick running down his bathing suit.

Finally, Wendy opened her eyes and looked directly at Alex. And she smiled. "Enjoying this, Alex?"

Alex nodded, still wearing his dumfounded look. "I can't believe you two like my tits. Yours are 10 years younger and 10 years firmer. Alex, look at these." Then Wendy reached behind Bari, untied her top, and slipped her top, with all the straps, over her head. Alex was now staring at Bari's perfect, small, firm tits -- which happened to look a lot like Sam's. "Aren't these great, Alex?"

Again, Alex didn't say a word and still had the stupid, shocked expression on his face. But he managed to nod.

"Hey, Sam," Wendy continued, "are yours just like Bari's? Let me see." Then she untied Sam's top and repeated the process. The three girls sat topless on the couch, facing Alex. Alex didn't move an inch except for his pulsating, hard dick.

"Wow, yours are great, too!" Wendy said. Wendy slid off the couch onto the floor, turned around with her back toward Alex with her knees on the floor, and placed one hand on Bari's breast and one hand on Sam's breast. She squeezed gently. "Oh, yeah, these are great!" Both girls closed their eyes. Wendy stuck the thumb and index finger of one hand in her mouth, repeated it with the other hand, and used the wet fingers to massage and squeeze one nipple of each of the girls. This brought soft moans from each of them.

Wendy continued rubbing each woman's nipples as she turned her head around toward Alex. "Hey, sweetheart, wouldn't you like to get in on this action? C'mere."

Alex slowly stood up. As soon as he did, his erection was obvious and Wendy smiled. He walked up to Wendy, knelt down, and kissed her.

"Stop that, Alex, we can do that anytime. Wouldn't you like to play with girls? Here, you try Bari's tits. I'll try Sam's."

Alex's head was spinning as he thought 'what the fuck is going on? Who is this woman? Where is my wife? Wait, don't answer that for an hour or two. Don't change anything!' He knelt in front of Bari, cupped one breast with his hand, and buried his mouth on her other breast, using his tongue to flick her nipple. She let out a sweet moan that matched the sound of her sister, as Wendy had just squeezed one of Sam's nipples between her thumb and middle finger. Wendy wasn't sure if she was ready to lick Sam's nipples, but she was surprised at how excited she got even touching her breast.

Alex, on the other hand, was more than happy to use his mouth. His tongue was furiously circling one of Bari's nipple and then sucking hard on the nipple while he used his index finger to very, very lightly slide around the other breast in circles that moved closer and closer to her nipple. When his finger got to her nipple, he lightly rubbed it back and forth over the end. His hand was being so gentle, but his tongue was being aggressive. Bari was loving it, moaning with her eyes closed.

After a few minutes, Wendy turned toward Alex.

"Sweetheart, you know I don't like having my pussy licked. But Bari told me it's one of her favorites. I know you haven't done it in a long time, but I'll bet you can remember what to do. Why don't you try with Bari?"

Alex almost shot his load right there. Did his wife just tell him to go down on another woman? And she was going to watch? 'Holy shit', he thought.

Wendy turned to Sam. "I'm sorry, I can't lick your pussy, but I promise Alex will do it when he's done with Bari."

Sam smiled at her. "That's okay, sweetie. Watching the two of them is pretty fucking hot!"

"I thought so, too," Wendy said, "but I thought that made me weird. I'm so fucking wet."

Sam pulled Wendy into a standing position, and she stood in front of her. She reached down and pulled Wendy's bottoms off. Wendy held her hands in front of her unshaved pussy.

"Oh, don't cover up, Wendy. I want to see it." Wendy slowly pulled her hands away. Then Sam pulled down her own bottoms, and Wendy looked at her mound with the landing strip.

"Oh, Sam, that's beautiful!"

Sam laughed. "You need to get out and see more pussies! C'mere." Then Sam sat down, turned Wendy around so she was facing out, and pulled her onto her lap. She pulled Wendy's legs apart as she slipped her hand onto Wendy's pussy and slowly rubbed up and down. Sam realized Wendy wasn't kidding -- she was really wet. She pulled Wendy back so she was leaning against Sam's breasts as she continued stroking Wendy's pussy.

Meanwhile, Alex had slipped his hands in the waistband of Bari's suit and Bari lifted her butt so he could pull the suit off. He wasn't surprised to see her shaved pussy, since Sam had already told him about it, but he still stared for a couple of seconds. Although he thought Sam's landing strip was hotter, he thought Bari looked pretty damn hot herself. He kissed and then licked her bare mound over and over. He grabbed a pillow from the end of the couch and had Bari sit on it so he had full access to her pussy.

Alex licked up the side of Bari's pussy and then across her hidden clit. She moaned when he licked the sides but let out a grunt when he went across her clit. Then he repeated this on the other side, and Bari repeated her moaning followed by a grunt. Alex liked the response, so he repeated this a few more times.

Two feet away, Sam and Wendy were watching Alex lick Bari as Sam slipped a finger between Wendy's lips. Both of them were breathing hard, though it was unclear if they were more excited from the physical touching between them or the visual stimulation of watching the other two.

Alex switched gears, sliding his tongue from the very bottom of Bari's pussy, straight up and over her hidden clit. Licking in this direction, with Alex's tongue slipping under and pushing back her hood, brought much louder moans from Bari. Alex repeated this a number of times. Just as she was getting ready for another lick, Bari was surprised when Alex shoved his tongue as far as he could into her pussy.

"Oh, God!" she cried.

Alex continued tongue-fucking her for a minute, making sure he twirled his tongue around her pussy to get all the edges. She was so wet he was getting wonderful, big tastes of her juices. She was pushing her pelvis forward to try and get his tongue deeper. Alex let out a few "mmmmmm"s to make sure she knew how much he was enjoying himself and her taste.

But now Alex was ready to make Bari explode. She was certainly close, and her shiny, little clit was now exposed. Alex used his tongue to circle her clit and then licked straight up over it. Bari screamed and jerked her body forward.

Watching this, Sam and Wendy gasped at the same time. It was about the same time that Sam slipped two fingers into Wendy's pussy and was rubbing in and out. Wendy kept closing her eyes and enjoying the wonderful feeling throughout her whole body, but she kept forcing herself to reopen her eyes so she could watch Alex and Bari.

Alex pushed his lips around Bari's clit, flicked his tongue over her clit, and sucked at the same time. Bari started thrusting her pelvis over and over into Alex's mouth as she let out loud grunts. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" She kept repeating these sounds, but they came faster and louder. Alex kept sucking on and flicking his tongue over her clit in the same motion, over and over and over.

Suddenly, Bari screamed some unintelligible word as her orgasm ripped through her entire body. She kept writhing and screaming and throwing her head back even as Alex continued sucking her clit.

And at the same time, triggered by Sam's fingers and Bari's screaming, Wendy let out a series of long grunts of her own as a wonderful orgasm ripped through her body. Sam didn't have an orgasm but was incredibly excited and wet, both from fingering Wendy to orgasm and from watching her sister get her pussy eaten.

The moaning and grunting kept up for almost a minute, and then it stopped. The only sound was four people breathing very heavily. Wendy and Bari were almost unconscious. Alex was excited-to-the-limit and hard as steel after licking this beautiful pussy. He was also proud of himself for giving Bari such a good orgasm. He looked at Bari lying in front of him and Wendy lying on Sam. Then he looked at Sam, and they both smiled.

When Wendy opened her eyes, Alex was looking up at her from the floor, and Sam was looking down at her over her shoulder. Wendy smiled.

"That was hot, Alex!" Then she turned her head toward Sam. "Thank you! That was...wonderful!" Sam kissed Bari on the head. Then she whispered something in Wendy's ear, and Wendy giggled.

"No, I'm good. I think he should fuck you or Bari first."

Alex's eyes got huge. He couldn't believe these words were coming out of his wife. But he wasn't going to argue.

"It looks like he's gonna poke a hole in his bathing suit if he doesn't get his dick out of there," Wendy said with a laugh.

Sam helped Wendy slide off of her, and she stood up and walked the two feet to Alex. She helped him pull himself up off the floor so he was standing. She bent down so her face was even with his dick. She untied his bathing suit and pulled it down, being careful not catch the suit on his swollen dick.

She wrapped one hand around his dick and kissed the head. She didn't want to suck him off, both because she wanted him inside her and she wasn't sure how Wendy would feel about it. As she stood up, she turned one more time toward Wendy and silently mouthed "OK?" Wendy nodded and smiled.

Alex still couldn't believe all this was happening. He looked around Sam and looked at Wendy.

"You sure about this?" he asked. Wendy had a huge smile on her face and nodded.

Alex placed his mouth on one of Sam's breasts and one hand on the other. He pinched her nipples pretty hard with his hand and sucked hard on her other nipple. Sam groaned and pulled his head tighter against her breast. Although Alex loved foreplay -- especially with the bodies on these women -- he was so wound up, he really needed to fuck someone. Without releasing either breast, he slipped his free hand down between Sam's lips; she was soaking and ready.

Bari, who had been quiet and still recovering at the beginning of the this, was fully alert and staring intently. She had never seen anyone else have sex, and certainly had never seen her sister do it. She had snuggled up to Wendy and had slipped her hand onto Wendy's pussy. Wendy was still soaking, so Bari let her fingers slip in. The two of them were now breathing heavily, and Wendy was again moaning.

Alex fingered Sam for a minute and rubbed his thumb over her clit. She was definitely ready.

Alex finally pulled his mouth off her nipple and whispered in her ear. She moaned and nodded. Then she walked a couple of feet to the dining room table and bent over, sticking her butt straight out and supporting her arms on the table. She made sure Wendy and Bari could see a side view, with her breasts hanging straight down.

Alex walked up behind her and admired the view from behind. He bent down and licked her pussy, which surprised her.

"Stop it, Alex. Please fuck me NOW!"

Bari's finger was in Wendy's pussy, and they both were enjoying each other, but after Sam's demand, they were both looking at Alex and Sam. Sam stood up, grabbed his dick and directed it toward Sam's pussy. He put the tip against her and gave a little push; he slid all the way in. As soon as he slid in, all four of them groaned. Alex held his body against Sam and reached around to cup her hanging tits. Sam and Alex both moaned as he played with them while his dick was in her. He started slowly stroking in and out, and the two of them were making strange, but happy, sounds.

Suddenly Alex gave a soft, but loud, slap on Sam's ass. She yelped but quickly said, "do it again!" He did, and she yelped again. He did it one more time, and then he rubbed her ass. He hadn't hit her hard, but the "crack" sound made it seem worse than it was.

Alex was standing straight up now, and he could only think about much he wanted to cum in Sam. He started stroking much faster. Because of the direction he was standing, Wendy and Bari had a perfect view of his dick going in and out of Sam's pussy, which mesmerized them both. Alex's hands were on Sam's waist so he could pull himself deeper into her. Every time he thrust in, Sam pushed back and there was a slapping sound of skin on skin. As he started thrusting faster and faster, Bari was fingering Wendy in the same rhythm.

Alex was getting close. Suddenly Sam cried out and her pussy clenched around Alex's dick. The minute she started her orgasm, Alex started shooting cum into her. He grunted with every shot. Sam moaned with each contraction. And Wendy starting convulsing with her second orgasm of the night. Alex kept shooting into Sam, and when he was empty, he tried to keep pumping to help Sam finish her orgasm. Finally, she collapsed onto the table, and Alex lay on top of her. When Wendy finished her orgasm, she lay back on Bari, who wrapped her arms around her in a tight hug.

Again, no one said anything for a couple of minutes while everyone tried to get his or her breathing under control. Wendy was the first to speak.

"Holy fuck that was hot!".

Bari laughed. "Are you talking about watching Alex fuck Sam or me fingering you?"

"YES," Wendy shouted, causing everyone to laugh.

Bari said, "I thought they were both hot, too." And then she gave Wendy a kiss on the head, just like Sam had done.

Alex stood up and went to grab some tissues from the bathroom, which he gave to Sam. She wiped some of Alex's cum that was dripping down her leg and then walked into the bathroom, where she grabbed a washcloth and cleaned herself up a little better.

"Can we all go in the bedroom?" Wendy asked.

"You bet!" Bari said, as she helped lift Wendy off of her and stood up. When they walked by Alex, Wendy gently wrapped her hand around his flaccid dick.

"How's this guy doing? I hope he's still got some life left. You know, you haven't fucked Bari yet. And I promised Sam you'd go down on her."

Alex put his hands on her shoulders and looked at her very seriously. "Are you sure you're okay? Are WE okay? In case you didn't realize it, this is just a bit out of the normal for us."

Wendy smiled. "Are you having a good time?"

Alex nodded.

"I know I'm not the most exciting lover. So, I thought I could help you fulfill what I'm guessing is a fantasy. Don't expect us to start having sex with all the neighbors, but...," and she paused. "I really like the girls, Bari made some crack about you being hot, and she obviously got me excited the other day in the sauna. I decided I wouldn't be jealous that you were going to leave me and run away with either of them, and...," again she paused and looked embarrassed. "And I wanted to have her touch me again."

Alex pulled her in for a tight hug, forgetting for a second that they were both naked and there were two other naked people there. "I love you, Wendy."

"You'd BETTER after today!" she said with a laugh. "I love you, too!"

"Jesus, if you two naked people are going to keep that up, GET A ROOM!" Bari yelled, with a laugh. "Better yet, come join us in our bedroom."

When Alex and Wendy walked in the bedroom, both girls were lying on one bed and looking at them. Suddenly Wendy got really shy and hid a little behind Alex. Bari jumped off the bed, walked around Alex, put her hands on Wendy's shoulders and turned her around.

"NOW you're trying to cover up?" She wrapped her arms around Wendy and gave her a big hug. "First of all, we've all seen you naked -- so just stop it. Second, we all agree you are hot and have fantastic tits. Why do you think I did what I did in the sauna? You're beautiful and sexy." She took a step back, looked at Wendy up and down, and put her hands on both breasts. "Don't hide these beautiful things!"

She took Wendy by the hand and led her to the bed, where Alex had joined Sam.

"What do YOU want Wendy? You want Alex to fuck you while Sam and I suck on your tits?"

Wendy blushed. "Ummm, I don't think I'm quite ready for that. But you know what I DO want?"

Everyone got very quiet and just looked at her. There was tension in the air as they knew this was WAY out of the box for Wendy, but she seemed to be having a good time.

"I think you two will do this -- tell me if I'm wrong. I'd like both of you to lick Alex to get him hard again. I'll even join in -- with my hands. When he's ready, I'd like Bari to ride him and Sam to squat over him so he can lick her pussy while he's fucking Bari."

The other three looked back and forth at each other. And then, at the exact same time, they all broke into laughter.

"Jesus, Wendy, you've become a real kinky little girl!" Bari blurted out, bringing even more laughter.

"What am I," Alex laughed, "your prostitute, and you're my pimp?" Again, everyone laughed.

"I think it sounds great!" Bari offered. She pushed Alex down on the bed. Then she stopped. "Wait a minute, Wendy. What will you be doing?"

Wendy smiled. "Besides watching something I've never imagined, I promise to be involved somehow."

Bari shrugged her shoulders and looked at Sam with a "ready?" look in her eyes. They both kneeled on the bed, and at the same time, one on each side, they licked Alex's dick.

"Oh, God!" Alex blurted out. The girls kept licking, each tongue on the opposite side of his dick, stroking in perfect synchrony. It didn't take too many strokes before Alex's dick came to life. Wendy got between Alex's spread legs, reached in, and started tickling his balls. Alex was on cloud 9 and, undoubtedly, would have shot his wad in 2 minutes if he hadn't just cum 10 minutes ago.

Now that he was hard, Wendy said, "Okay, Bari, get on top reverse cowgirl."

Alex was surprised Wendy even knew what reverse cowgirl was, but he wasn't going to complain.

"And can you squat over his face so he can lick your pussy?" she asked Sam.

"Uh huh. My pleasure!" Sam responded.

Bari rubbed herself a little to get wet and then climbed on top of Alex. She slowly lowered herself a little at a time as her juices built up. When she finally sat down on him the whole way, both she and Alex let out a moan.

Sam put one knee on each side of Alex's face, held onto the headboard, and lowered herself until she was almost sitting on his face. She used the headboard and her leg muscles to prevent herself from going all the way down and crushing Alex. She adjusted herself forward a little until her pussy was directly over Alex's mouth. As she lowered herself Alex stuck his tongue straight out and slipped it into her. The two of them let out a moan. Sam could shift her body forward or back to have Alex tongue fuck her or lick her clit.

Bari looked over her shoulder to see her sister getting her pussy licked by the same guy she was fucking, and she felt a tingle course through her body. Just as she turned her head back around, Wendy put her hands on both of her breasts and started squeezing. Bari smiled as she closed her eyes. She continued using one hand to balance herself as she moved up and down on Alex's dick and reached out with the other hand to squeeze one of Wendy's nipples. Wendy let out a shriek and squeezed Bari's breasts harder.