Wendy can't Resist Her Son

Story Info
Wendy is close to her son and desperately needs him for sex.
3.3k words
4.25
38.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,153 Followers

This story has been asked for by Wendy, a literotica reader and in her own words is a sexy cum slut. She adores being fucked by young men.

Wendy lives with her nineteen year old son Adam who was the consequence of a one night stand when she was the age Adam is now.

She had many boyfriends and lovers over the years but never found Mr Right. They always dominated her which she was happy about.

Even Adam realised his mum was submissive and used this to his advantage. She and Adam had always been very close and were best friends.

Now in a few weeks time he was off to university and they both knew they were going to miss each other.

Recently Wendy had noticed a lot of used, soiled tissues in the waste bin in Adam's bedroom. She wasn't bothered about him masturbating, after all she did it 3 or 4 times a week.

However, one day she was changing his bedding when she found a pair of her panties under the pillow. When she picked them up she saw they were soaking wet and covered in his cum.

She went to the bathroom to rinse them out and when she got there she opened them out to look at them and was amazed how much cum there was on them. It had been a while since she had cum in her mouth and missed it so didn't hesitate to lick them clean.

The taste and texture of it swirling around her mouth was arousing her and she took her panties off, sat down and started rubbing the soiled panties up and down her wet slit.

The thought that her son had masturbated into her panties and smelt her cunt juices excited her even though she knew it was wrong. She gave herself a very satisfying orgasm.

During the day what had happened was always on her mind and even though she had cum she was still horny. She thought about it and even though she knew she shouldn't she decided she would leave another pair of her worn panties on top of the washing basket in the bathroom.

That evening they sat watching TV together sitting close on the sofa. Adam would often snuggle up to his mum which aroused her even more. At one time she thought she felt his arm against the side of a breast, but was she just fantasising about it.

She knew that if her son said, 'mum, take your panties off and let me smell your cunt juices,' she would readily obey him.

Now she had to decide. She loved the thought of her son wanking while smelling her panties, but she knew how wrong it was. In the end she gave in to the inevitable and went upstairs to the bathroom and took her panties off.

They were really quite damp and she lifted the top of the washing basket and placed her panties on the top of the other washing and went downstairs. She sat on the sofa next to Adam. The thought that she was so close to him and she wasn't wearing any panties aroused her even more.

Soon it was time for bed and Adam went up first and used the bathroom. Wendy followed a few minutes later and used the bathroom and immediately looked in the washing basket and the panties weren't there.

She went into her bedroom and got ready for bed and put on her nightgown. Then, as usual she went into Adam's room to kiss him goodnight. She would always kiss him on the forehead or cheek. She wanted to kiss him on the lips but managed to control her urges and kissed him on the forehead and went back to her room.

Her hand went straight between her legs and felt her wet slit. She imagined Adam in his bed holding her soiled panties to his nose and smelling his mum's juices and wanking his cock. Wendy wondered how big it was and imagined it was plenty big enough to pleasure her.

She was fingering herself and rubbing her clit with her other hand. Her climax soon happened. In Adam's room he held his mum's worn panties against his nose as he inhaled her cunt juices. The thought that she had left them there for him aroused him even more. As he felt his climax starting he wrapped her panties round his cock and spunked into them.

Wendy got up first and saw the panties hadn't been put back. She went down to prepare breakfast and heard Adam in the bathroom.

When he came down for breakfast Wendy couldn't wait to see if her panties had been put back. They had breakfast together and Wendy went straight into the bathroom. Not only were her panties there but Adam had left them on top of the basket and opened up showing an enormous amount of his cum.

She stood there staring at them when the door opened and Adam said, 'sorry, I made a right mess of them.'

He then said, 'thanks for leaving them out for me mum. You knew I wouldn't be able to resist. I want you to watch next time.'

She replied embarrassingly, 'of course, my darling.'

He asked, 'what do you do with your panties when you find them like this?'

'I clean them,' she replied.

Fortunately for her, Adam didn't ask how she cleaned them! He went to his room and Wendy picked up her cum stained panties and did actually clean them with her tongue. All day she was wondering when her son was going to get her to watch him wank.

This kept her horny all the time. Nothing happened during the day but when they were sitting together on the sofa watching TV Adam said, 'take your panties off.

I want to smell them.' She stood up like the obedient mother she is and did as her son told her. As she slid her panties down her legs she realised how wet she was. She handed them to him and he held them to his nose and inhaled her cunt smell.

'Take my trousers and pants off,' he told her.

He stood up and with shaking hands she unbuckled his trousers and slid them and his underpants down. His erect cock sprung into view. Wendy was amazed at the size of it and wanted it herself.

Adam sat down and holding his mum's panties to his nose he started rubbing his hard cock. At the same time he was looking at his mum. She was staring back at his cock. She wanted to play with it.

She asked, 'do you want me to do that for you?'

'Next time, now I want to wank and cum while looking at my sexy mum,' he said.

'Let me look at your tits,' he said.

She willingly took her blouse and bra off. Her nipples were red and erect. It was obvious she was very aroused. She couldn't stop staring at her son's huge cock. She wanted it really badly.

She saw precum dripping off the head of her son's cock and asked, 'would you like me to wipe your precum off?'

'Yes, and smear it over your lips,' Adam replied.

It had been a very long time since she had seen precum but had always loved the taste and texture of it and loved smearing it over her lips.

Adam was getting closer to cumming and started edging.

He said, 'squeeze my balls and watch as my spunk shoots all over my body.'

Wendy had her other hand between her legs, slowly rubbing herself. Adam wasn't the only one who needed to cum. She squeezed his balls hard and stared at her son's hard cock as he groaned loudly and spurt after spurt of spunk shot out from his cock.

Wendy was amazed how much there was and thought it was a waste as it could have been in her cunt or her mouth. She didn't hesitate and knelt over her son and licked his cum off his stomach and chest.

She loved the taste of it and opened her mouth to show him the cum inside it. She looked down and saw that her son was still hard.

She said, 'I really need to cum.'

He said, 'I want to fuck you.'

'Me too, but I'm not on the pill, so we can't take a chance of me getting pregnant. I'll buy some condoms tomorrow and then we can fuck. In the meantime we both need to cum,' she replied.

'I want to wank or suck you,' she said.

'Great, and I'll suck and lick you,' he replied.

Wendy lay on her back, her legs wide apart and in the air. She couldn't believe she was in this position getting ready for her son's tongue. He knelt down and as he got closer to his mum he could smell her cunt juices. Moisture glistened on her cunt lips. He slowly licked up and down her slit and loved the taste of his mum's juices.

'Suck my clit,' she begged as she pinched and played with her nipples. Wendy loved it as her son slipped a finger inside her as he sucked her clit. He loved the smell and taste of his mum's cunt. It was only a short time before she called out, 'mum's cumming, oh fuck, I'm cumming.'

She put her hands on the back of his head and pulled him down hard on her and ground her cunt against his mouth as she had an enormous cum.

She completely emptied her cum out and said, 'now there's no need to ever smell my panties.'

Although she could cum again she also wanted her son's cum in her mouth. She leaned over him and clamped her lips tightly around the head of his cock and sucked the head and wanked the shaft. Her other hand squeezed his balls. She soon felt precum oozing out of his cock and swallowed it all.

It had been a very long time since she had tasted cum and was desperate for it. She sucked and wanked and soon felt that familiar throbbing as her son's cum spattered the back of her throat. She swirled it round her mouth and eventually swallowed it all.

The next day Wendy went shopping. Top of her list was a large pack of condoms but first she called into a pharmacy to get some contraception pills. She was told that she had to take them for seven days before they became effective.

She then bought a pack of 12 condoms thinking she could easily handle 12 fucks in 7 days. She remembered that Adam wanted to kiss her so went and bought a bright red lipstick and lipgloss.

Just the thought was arousing her and she was ready to be fucked. Adam wasn't in when she got home but she took her panties off in anticipation.

A couple hours later he returned. He had been with his best friend Tony who was also going to the same college in September. She told him that he needed to use condoms for 7 days if he wanted to fuck her. She didn't mention the lipstick.

Later, after dinner they sat watching television and Wendy went and put her lipstick and lipgloss on. As she walked back into the room she said, 'you know you wanted to kiss me.' She went up to her son and bent down to kiss him. Their mouths opened as their lips kissed and thrust their tongues into each other's mouths.

Adam put his hand up his mum's skirt and was amazed when he felt she wasn't wearing any panties. She was also soaking wet and he easily slipped a finger into her cunt.

This was all she needed and she undid his trousers and took and his underpants off. He was rock hard and she slipped a condom on and straddled him and loved the feel as at last she felt her son's cock deep inside her.

She fucked herself up and down on his cock. Her hand between her legs playing with her clit and her son squeezing and pinching her nipples. Her first orgasm happened very quickly, but one wasn't enough and she rode him until she climaxed again and this time quickly followed by her son.

She felt his climax but was disappointed not to feel his cum flooding her insides.

She said, 'you're still hard, are you going to cum again?'

'Yes, definitely,' he replied.

'Would you like to cum in my mouth,?' she asked.

'Wow, yes,' he said. As they got in position she slid his condom off and looked at the cum in it. She just couldn't help herself and emptied it all into her mouth.

She looked at her son's cock and saw it was still coated in his own cum. She swirled the cum from the condom around her mouth, savouring the taste and texture of it and determined not to swallow it.

She took his cock into her mouth and clamped her lipstick coated lips tight around the head. She wanked his shaft with one hand and squeezed his balls with the other. It wasn't long before she felt that familiar throbbing and spurt after spurt of her son's cum hit the back of her throat.

As she sat up and opened her mouth a stream of cum ran out over those gorgeous red lips. She licked some of it and then swallowed the rest.

This was the pattern for the next seven days until they didn't have to use the condoms. At one time they even thought they would have to buy some more but a couple of times they just indulged in oral sex.

In the meantime Adam had been meeting up with his best mate Tony who was also going to the same college at the end of the summer holidays. A lot of the time they were talking about sex and Tony said that his older sister had caught him wanking while smelling a pair of her worn panties.

Adam thought, this sounds very familiar but managed not to say anything.

Adam admitted, 'I don't blame you, I'd like to smell your sister's panties.'

Tony replied, 'well I think your mum's a real MILF. I'll swap you a pair of my sister's panties for a pair of your mum's.'

Adam didn't know what to say and just said, 'I'll see what I can do.'

Later at home with his mum he said, 'I had a nice chat with Tony today and said you are a MILF and asked if I could get him a pair of your worn panties. Of course I didn't mention about us.

What do you think?' 'Wow, he honestly called me a MILF? I have to admit that turns me on. I assume if you give him my worn panties he's going to smell them and play with himself. Let me think about it.'

Later that evening they fucked and Wendy was extra horny knowing that her son's best friend fancied her and wanted to fuck her. In bed by herself after having sex the thought of someone the same age as her son wanting to fuck her aroused her.

She picked up the panties she had been wearing all day and put them on. She then played with herself through her panties imagining it was Tony doing it to her. She made sure her panties were soaked with her cum.

In the morning she gave the panties to Adam and said, 'just tell Tony you found them in the washing bin. Don't tell him I gave them to you.'

Adam met Tony later and gave him his mum's panties and Tony gave Adam his sister's. Later Adam smelt the sister's panties and loved the smell but resisted the temptation to wank into them.

Later as Wendy and Adam had sex for the last time that they had to use a condom she said, 'I'd like to invite Tony to join us sometime. What do you think?'

'It's up to you, I'm sure he'd be up for it,' he replied.

'Ask him if he wants to join us for a Chinese takeaway on Saturday and leave the rest to me. Don't mention anything else to him,' she said.

Adam spoke to Tony and said it was because both of them are going off to college soon and his mum wanted to treat them both. Adam knew the real reason was totally different.

Tony arrived on Saturday and they ordered their food which was delivered. Wendy had been horny all day just thinking and planning what she wanted to happen. They sat and enjoyed the food and spoke about going to college.

When they had finished Wendy went to the bathroom and took off her underwear and put a thick coating of the bright red lipstick and lipgloss on.

As she went back into the lounge the boys were sitting apart on the sofa. As she walked in both of them couldn't believe what they were seeing.

She made straight for Tony and straddled his lap and sat facing him and said, 'so you think I'm a MILF?'

Tony felt himself blushing but before he could say anything she said, 'it's OK, I agree I am a MILF, a mum who likes to be fucked.'

She kissed him sexily on the lips while Adam stood behind his mum and undid the buttons on her blouse and played with her nipples.

She said, 'let's go upstairs' They followed her up to her bedroom. She took her blouse and skirt off and lay on her back with her legs apart and said, 'play with me.'

Tony slipped a finger inside her and started finger fucking her while Adam kissed her and played with her nipples.

She said, 'lick and smell me like you did with my panties.'

Soon Wendy was groaning with pleasure and said, 'fuck me.'

Tony didn't hesitate as he slid his hard cock easily inside her very wet cunt. As he started fucking her Wendy said to Adam, 'let me suck your cock.'

He moved up towards his mum's mouth. She opened those lovely lipstick coated lips and he slipped his hard cock inside. As he started sliding it in and out she said, 'No keep still, I just want to suck it.' It wasn't long before she felt her son's precum seeping out of his cock.

At her other end Tony's climax was getting closer as he frantically fucked her. Although he knew he should wait until she had cum he just couldn't help himself and spurted deep inside her.

Wendy really needed to cum and said, 'swap places.' They did as they were told and as Adam slid inside his mum he was amazed how wet he was as he felt Tony's cum inside her. Tony slid his semi hard cock into Wendy's mouth who loved the taste of his cum on it.

Adam knew exactly what his mum needed and fucked her just the way she likes and she was soon cumming. Tony's cock was now rock hard in her mouth.

She loved the taste of his and her cum on his cock and sucked hard on it as Adam made her cum again.

She said to Tony, 'why don't you phone home and say you're staying the night.'

He texted his family and told them.

They relaxed and recovered and spent the night with Wendy in the middle of the two boys. There was very little sleep as they spent most of the night fucking, sucking and licking.

Wendy particularly liked being cream pied by one of the boys after the other one had cum in her. She also loved having her face fucked.

Eventually they managed a couple of hours sleep.

The next week before the two boys went off to college the three of them had sex every day.

That first week Wendy struggled and masturbated most days. Each weekend they both came home and the three of them spent Friday night together, then sometime Saturday and Sunday before they went back to college.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,153 Followers