Wendy Goes Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! Stop that!" Ana shouted out and moved forward to regain her hold on Wendy but two strong arms from behind and to the side of her grabbed at her waist and arms and spun her away from her partner. Ana shouted again and tried to push the men away from her but now more bodies were surrounding her, getting in between her and Wendy and several more men were surrounding Wendy and reaching for her as well.

This was all starting to get out of control. Ana was not used to not being in command of any circumstance. She raised her voice trying to be heard above the crowd and the music, pushing herself against the men surrounding her and trying to force her way back to Wendy.

"Get back!" she yelled at the group surrounding her. "Let me go! Stop this!" But now hands were grabbing at Ana, pulling her dress up, exposing her upper leg and the curve of her tight, firm ass. A hand was pulling at the straps on the back of her dress and Ana could feel it coming loose while someone else was groping her tight, perky breasts and yet another someone was pulling her top down to expose her own tits.

Meanwhile about a dozen or so men and a few women were surrounding Wendy. Hands were slapping her ass, grasping her hips and pulling her against them. Others were still pinching and pulling at her breasts. Now Wendy was starting to get scared. Ana had been behind her one moment and the next she was gone, lost in the crowds. Worse yet, someone else had stepped up behind her and pulled her top completely off of her and had wrapped it about her arms. Now they were bound up above her head and she couldn't seem to pull them free. Other men were grabbing at her and pulling her towards them or pushing her against someone else. Hands were clutching her breasts and gripping her ass. Fingers were sliding not just across her pussy but pushing up into her. She was already a little wet from all the night's activities and that allowed two fingers to push their way deep between her legs.

"Stop it! NO!" She shouted. "Get away!" She struggled against the crowd but there were too many hands, too many people holding, touching and squeezing her. As she opened her mouth to scream at them, a man grabbed her head and pulled it towards him, kissing her hard on the lips, his thick, strong tongue pushing inside her own mouth as he forced his kiss upon her. Wendy grunted and tried to tell him to stop but the hand between her legs was adding a third finger now, sawing in and out and now someone was actually sucking on her nipple, teeth biting and pulling it. She groaned into the kiss, her heart beating hard, her body trembling. Her submissive nature warring with what her brain was telling her and still she was worried about Ana.

Ana was having her own troubles. Her dress had been untied and pulled and was now bunched up around her waist, exposing her breasts and her thong covered pussy. Hands were gripping her arms and keeping a hold on them, preventing her from moving away. Now someone was tugging at her thong, twisting it and pulling it up hard and tight between her legs. It was sawing into her pussy, being twisted and yanked against her clit making her squirm and moan.

Ana gritted her teeth and steeled herself against all the hands touching and grasping at her. She shook herself hard in an effort to free herself and escape these clinging hands that were all over her. For a moment she felt some freedom of movement and tried to capitalize on it, but then her thong was savagely pulled from behind and she was yanked a step or two backwards, almost falling off her heels and into the arms of a couple of big men. They twisted her to the side and Ana found herself shoved to her knees on the dance floor. Suddenly there were hands on her shoulders holding her down, and others pulling her arms up and behind her painfully twisting them to keep her in this position. She was surrounded by a sea of legs all moving and dancing around her and through them, only a few feet away she could see glimpses of Wendy being ganged up on by a dozen or so men. She was almost completely naked in the middle of the men. One was kissing her, another suckling on her breast and still another was thrusting his hand rapidly in and out of her by now, sopping wet pussy.

Ana could tell that Wendy was struggling against them all, but she knew Wendy and could also see the tell-tale signs of submission growing in her. The way Wendy was almost subconsciously spreading her legs wider to allow the man easier access to her. She could tell Wendy was panting hard and could see her body trembling. It sent a spike through Ana's heart. Wendy was hers and these animals were taking advantage of her with no remorse or mercy. But Ana was feeling something else as well. As much as she hated the idea of anyone manhandling and abusing her beautiful fiancé, on some level, she was excited to see these men taking advantage of her. She knew this was wrong and that she needed to save Wendy from what was happening but at the same time a perverse thrill ran throughout her body, making her wonder how far this would go. What would they do to her next?

As Ana knelt on the hardwood of the dance floor, surrounded by several men with hands holding her arms behind her back and pressing on her shoulders to keep her kneeling, she saw exactly what was next in store for poor Wendy. One man grabbed her arms and pulled them down in front of her while another gripped her waist and kept her from moving forward, the end result was that Wendy was stood, legs spread, bent forward at the waist, controlled by the man who held her arms. Then what she had feared would happen, did. The man in front of Wendy unzipped his fly and reached in and pulled out his thick cock. It sprung out as if it couldn't wait to escape the confines of his pants. The man took a hold of Wendy's ponytail in one hand and his cock in the other and shoved his member forward, pressing it hard up against her mouth. At the same time another man behind Wendy slapped her ass with his open hand. Wendy gasped and squealed, and the cock pressed against her lips was shoved forward. Ana saw the large cock slide into Wendy's mouth and press against the inside of her cheek as he thrust home.

"NNOOO!!" Screamed Ana. "Leave her alone! She's mine!"

Ana struggled but another man stepped up and stood in front of her, blocking her view momentarily of what was happening to Wendy. His trousers were open, and his own large cock was being pulled out and aimed directly at Ana's face. The man grabbed her face and lifted it up so she could stare down at the kneeling Mistress.

"Well, she may be yours, but for now, you're mine. Now open up!" and he shoved his cock forward, slapping it across Ana's lips. Ana was no stranger to a cock, but truth was she preferred women and she certainly didn't want to suck on this stranger's dick. She closed her mouth tightly and grunted, trying to shake her head no. The man held her face tight and rubbed the thick spongy head of his cock across Ana's lips and over her cheek.

"If you don't open up right now, I'll see to it that your delicate friend over there suffers, get it!" Ana's eyes went wide, and she strained to see around the man to see what was happening to Wendy. Even over the thudding beat of the music and the noise of the crowd she thought she could hear Wendy whining, pleading for help. Or maybe that was just her imagination. Whatever the case, she couldn't let anything happen to her. She stared up at the man and saw the truth of what he was saying in the hard set of his eyes. Reluctantly, she opened her mouth and slid her tongue out, welcoming the man's cock. He smiled, never taking his eyes from her and pushed his pole deep into her waiting mouth. Ana closed her lips around it, sliding her tongue along its underside and began sucking.

Blocked from her sight by the man in front of her and forcing his cock down her throat, not to mention the several other men and women surrounding her, Ana couldn't see what was happening to Wendy. Bent over at the waist her mouth had been filled with a heavy cock and was being aggressively throat fucked to the beat of the music. The man whose dick she was gobbling held her ponytail tight in one hand and had wrapped his other hand under her chin and partially around her throat. This way he controlled his thrusts as he pushed in and then slid back out, timing each hump and thrust to the music. Wendy gagged and coughed and sucked hard on the quivering cock deep in her throat as she did her best to please the man in front of her, even though she had no idea who he was. Her mind realized on one level that she was being raped and abused, in public, here on the dance floor, surrounded by onlookers and participants in her degradation. But another part of her while afraid, panted at the thought of these men using her without permission. Her only worry was what had happened to Ana. She was trapped against the man's crotch and surrounded by so many people that she was unable to turn to look for her. She tried crying out for her every time the man pulled back a little, gathering momentum to thrust back in, but her words were inevitably cut off.

Now she could feel the person behind her spreading her exposed ass and sliding a finger along the crack between her firm and rounded globes. Fingers still thrust up and into her pussy, faster and faster. It was sending shudders through her body and her legs ached and trembled as the feeling those fingers were bringing out in her began to rise faster. She groaned around the man's cock and ground her cunt against the hand ploughing into her, rapidly bringing her towards what she could feel was going to be a huge orgasm. Then those hands on her ass pulled her cheeks apart and she felt something new. The head of a man's cock sliding between her ass cheeks and pressing against her tight back door.

Wendy tried to shake her head and yell "No" as the pressure on her backside increased. She gurgled and spit over the cock deep in her mouth and tried to slide left or right to avoid the intruder. It wasn't as if Wendy had never had anal sex, she even enjoyed it on some occasions, but this? She was dry and being held down and god-knows who was trying to shove their cock into her ass. And it felt like a big cock too. She grunted and squirmed but hands held her tight around the hips and the man face fucking her was now just shoving in all the way and refusing to pull back at all. Balls were slapping at her chin and the cock was pressed tight against her throat. Behind her that cock was also pressing forward, and she could feel her ass hole starting to spread. The thick, round and spongy head pushed harder and suddenly the head was in her ass.

Ana was almost in tears, sucking for all she was worth on the cock being shoved down her own throat as she tried in vain to twist her head and see around the fellow in front of her. She was panicking about Wendy. She was so obsessed with her concern over Wendy and what was happening to her, and doing the best job she could on the cock that she was currently deep throating, that it took her a moment to realize that hands were now playing with other parts of her body. Kneeling as she was and jammed onto this man's cock, hands had easy access to her high, firm breasts and her upturned ass. Fingers pinched and pulled at her nipples, not content to just tweak them, they were twisting and pulling hard on them, sending shocks of pain and pleasure through her body. Likewise, her ass was being groped and slapped and her asshole fingered as a thick digit was pressing into her. Ana gasped and grunted on the dick stuffed deep in her throat and tried once more to pull away and escape from these people, but she was held down and penned in too tightly.

Now her legs were being kicked wider and the finger pulled out of her ass only to be replaced by another body who shoved up hard behind her. They pressed their hand onto her back and kept her pushed forward onto the cock she was sucking while their own cock pressed up hard between her legs and began rubbing against her own shaved pussy. Her cunt-lips parted for the long and slender cock, and it found her entrance already damp and ready for them.

Without any warmup or preamble, the person behind her shoved hard and buried eight inches deep into her pussy. Ana grunted and wheezed as the air was pushed out of her for a moment and she was impaled between the two forces. The two men held themselves deep in both of her holes and then began to slowly move her back and forth between the two of them, increasing the pressure and the speed as they found the rhythm to ride her in the spit-roast she found herself in. With growing horror, Ana felt the heat inside her begin to swirl and rise, starting to build towards a powerful orgasm. She shut her eyes and steeled herself against the feelings. She was not going to give these animals the satisfaction of making her cum. She bore down and tried her best to ignore the thick rubbing sensation of the cock filling her pussy and the sweet and salty taste of the thick tool in her mouth. She could taste the first drops of precum rolling against her tongue and the sensation of that flavor spreading along her taste buds sent another shiver through her body.

Wendy was bobbing her head as fast as she was able while the man used her ponytail to push and pull her back and forth on his cock. Drool spilled down from between her lips, bubbles of spit appearing and popping just as fast. Wendy gagged and sucked trying to keep up with the man's pace. Behind her the second man's thick tool was being pressed deeper into her ass. It was hard going as she hadn't been prepared for that and no lube had been used. The pain was a red-hot flare burrowing deeper into her ass with every thrust. Then there were the three fingers slamming into her dripping pussy hard and fast and even rapid slaps from an open hand on her ass cheeks. Fingers still squeezed and groped her breasts, tugging at her stiff, aching nipples. All of this was building a frenzy of sensation throughout her body, and she wheezed and grunted, sucking what air she could through her nose as the heat of her orgasm rose higher.

It was too late to stop anything now, she was going to cum. Her mind had gone blank and all she cared about was servicing these men and reaching her own climax. As it neared, she began to shake and grunt, her fingers spasmodically opened and closed, her stomach heaved and shuddered as they pounded into her ass and mouth. Her whole body was alight with conflicting sensations. Pain in her ass merged with pleasure from her pussy, the taste of the man's thick cock on her tongue sent tiny lightning bolts of pleasure rocketing into her brain and the smell of sex and sweat and of too many bodies pressed too close together threatened to overwhelm her.

Ana was caught between the two men, thrusting back and forth, filling her from both ends. She gobbled the man's thick cock and was starting to push back against the man in her pussy. The sensations that these two men were creating in her were starting to override everything else. The hands on her nipples were tenderly stroking them one moment and then viciously pulling on them the next. She sucked air in through her nose and blew out air around the cock in her throat and was fucked harder and faster from both ends. Her eyes were filled with tears, blurring and burning as she was taken closer still to her own orgasm.

She tried to deny it, fought against it but in the end, it was futile. Her body began to thrust back and push forward, mimicking the rhythm of the two men, matching them, beat for beat. Every pore of her body radiated steamy, lust fueled heat. Sweat poured off of her and she increased the pace of her movements, urging the men using her to greater efforts. Her long hair flew around her head and matted to the sides of her face. Her long, sinuous tongue slid out under the man's cock and stroked his shaft. It tickled his ball sack, and she was rewarded by a long groan from him as he shuddered. His hands gripped her hair and he slammed hard into her mouth.

Ana recognized the signs and inwardly she smiled. They might have forced her into this situation, but she was controlling them. She would make him cum on her time. She increased the suction and lapped harder at his balls. She humped backwards shoving her burning pussy hard up against the man behind her. Her muscles tightened, her body shook, and she twisted head and ass against the two men who thought they were raping her but really, she was in control. She began a deep, guttural purr from deep down inside. It sent pulses through the man's cock. That was it for him. He nearly shouted, his hands twisted in her hair, and he began to shoot his load, filling Ana's mouth with streams of thick, molten cum. The sweet and sour taste clung to her tongue and washed through her mouth, and she opened her throat and swallowed gulp after gulp, taking it all.

Behind her the man fucking her couldn't last any longer either. He moaned, a long, undulating sound and slammed hard into her. His hands gripped her hips almost painfully as he began to shoot thick, ropy streams of cum deep into her cunt. She felt the hot liquid slide in and fill her up, tasted the musky, thick flavor as she swallowed and her own orgasm broke. It rocketed through her body all at once, radiating from her center and filling her with sensations she could not control. She screamed out around the thick cock in her throat and her body twisted and spasmed as she exploded in wave after wave of ecstasy.

Wendy also had reached her limit. The men using her body continued to fuck her mouth and pound her ass and she shook under their hard use of her body. She groaned and whimpered and gasped as cock was pummeled into her ass and thick meat was shoved down her throat. She trembled and shivered, and her own orgasm rose to a thundering crescendo. She screamed, her own outburst matching the sounds coming from Ana, though she was unaware of that. She sobbed and screamed, and her climax raged through her like a bucket of ice water doused over her followed immediately by burning hot embers all over her body. Her pussy clenched and held the three fingers inside her tight as it squirted and creamed over his hand.

The fire in her ass grew brighter and stronger. Her whole person spasmed and she was transported to another level of consciousness. Music and a deep pulsing bass, thrusts in her mouth and ass, slaps on her ass and other parts of her body and a thick cock filling her mouth and sliding into her throat, all of this swirled and melded into an indescribable paean of feeling and sound. It took hold of her and shook her like a mad dog shakes a squirrel that it has finally caught. She shouted and whined, laughing and crying simultaneously. Then the cock in her throat began to pulse and swell and suddenly her mouth was filled with gobs of thick, musky cum, swirling over her tongue and down her throat. Her cheeks bulged but through determination she swallowed mouthful after mouthful.

Behind her the man shoved deep in her ass was not quite there yet and he thrust in hard and pulled out only to slam back in again. Her hole was raw and burning and she groaned at the constant intrusion but now it was beginning to feel good as well as painful. She moaned again and now thrust her ass backwards to meet his plunges. She was finding his rhythm and syncing with it. She could feel the warmth and heat of his cock scraping the burning rawness of her ass and it was melding into a sweet, deep ache. She grunted and moaned and wiggled her ass in response.

Her first orgasm was barely receding and the powerful ass fucking she was receiving was already lighting her up again. The slowly fading ravages of her climax roared back to life and swept over her once more. Behind her the man was now slapping her ass hard, over and over. Each spank echoing through her body and feeding her orgasm It swelled and receded with each hard slap. Wendy screamed again as her eyes rolled back in her head and her entire body seized and then shook, bringing her orgasm to fullness. It swept across her body, hot, wild and uncontrolled. Her throat and mouth tried to speak, to make some sound that made sense, but only guttural mewling's and whimpers escaped around the cock still filling her mouth.