Wendy Goes Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, without warning, both men pulled out of her, hard and fast. Hands gripped her still bound arms and pulled her upright. The man whose cock she had been sucking and the man who had filled her ass pressed themselves up against her, front and back. The man in front grabbed her chin with one hand, squeezing tightly and lifting her head slightly so she could stare into his eyes. Behind her, the man at her back grabbed her red and heated ass and squeezed, a finger sliding into her recently abused ass hole.

"That was very good, my little slut. For a start." He looked at her with hard, dark eyes. "Did you like it?" He asked.

Wendy was still reeling from her half-experienced second orgasm. She nodded slightly. The man shook her head with the hand holding her and his other came up to slap her face with a stinging open hand blow.

"I asked you a question! I expect you to answer! Did you enjoy it, slut?" He emphasized the last word with another shake of her head. Wendy looked at the man, her mascara running, her lipstick smeared. Softly, she answered.

"Yes, sir. I enjoyed it." The man smiled and slapped her face again, but this time, softer, more like a reminder that he was still in charge.

"Be specific. What did you enjoy? Tell me!" Wendy tried to keep eye contact with him, but she couldn't. She dropped her eyes submissively and spoke.

"I liked how you fucked my mouth and my ass, sir." She paused and then added so softly he almost couldn't hear her. "It's what I deserve sir."

"Very good." He leaned in and kissed her hard on the mouth. His teeth biting her lower lip as he pulled back, stretching it out and then finally letting it go. Wendy moaned under her breath. He leaned in and put his mouth to her ear so she could be certain to hear him. "Would you like to go back to a private room with us so we can continue to fuck you, however we want. Would you like that?" Wendy shivered in fear and excitement as she heard his words. He knew he wouldn't be kind and that if he took her to a private room, there was not telling what would happen to her. She shuddered and looked up to meet his eyes once more. Her brain screamed at her that this should not happen, that she couldn't put herself at this man's mercy. But her voice said:

"Yes sir. I'll do whatever you want." The man nodded and leaned in once more, this time taking his tongue and licking her cheek as if marking her as his own.

"Good!" Then he grabbed her roughly by the shoulders and spun her around. The crowd parted and Wendy found herself looking at Ana, on her hands and knees, a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. Her upturned ass was as red as Wendy's. Wendy gasped and cried out seeing the love of her life being ridden like some animal in heat. She was panting and writhing between the two men while others slapped her back or reached under her to grab at her tits. She moaned and rolled and twisted between them, but she continued to thrust buck madly. The man spoke to Wendy in her ear again.

"Shall we invite your friend to join us? She looks like she needs some additional treatments!" Wendy quivered seeing Ana like this, used by a group of strangers. But inside her heart quickened and her pulse raced. It excited her in a way she couldn't explain. Trembling with fear and something more, she looked at the man.

"Yes. Take her too!" She dropped her head, a tear slowly escaping and dripping down one cheek. "We'll do whatever you want." Apparently, several of the people surrounding the two women heard this as they cheered and swarmed in surrounding the two of them.

Hands grabbed Wendy and yanked her to the side. Men and women took hold of Ana and pulled her off the two men who had just finished with her, pulling her to her feet and shoving and pulling her forward. Wendy was grabbed by several hands and felt something slide around her throat. She turned to see the man who had been speaking with her wrapping his belt around her neck and then pulling it tight. He took the end and began to lead her off, using it like a leash. About a dozen men and women surrounded both Ana and Wendy and followed them as they were pulled off the main dance floor and through a curtained doorway into one of Little Sisters more private rooms.

As they were led away, hands reached out to grab Wendy's ass or get a quick squeeze of Ana's tits. Disappearing through the curtain and into the dim recesses of the room beyond, Wendy could hear the men and women around her laughing and Ana shouting curses at them.